Touch pt.2 | Lydia Martin

By chxsestarss5wp

ON HOLD She ended up staying. She couldn't help herself, she had broken her one rule and got too attached to... More

𝗔𝗰𝘁 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲.
𝘼𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
𝗔𝗰𝘁 𝘀𝗶𝘅.
𝘼𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜱɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜱɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
𝗔𝗰𝘁 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻.
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀ

3.2K 137 59
By chxsestarss5wp

"Is he invisible?"

⭒🐺━━━━━🐺⭒

"You guys found something?" Scott asks, perking up when Stiles, Isaac and Charlotte walk towards the table he's sitting on in the library.

Kira and Malia look up at Scott's question, discarding their studying to figure out what the three has been up to for the past hour.

"Another signature." Isaac nods as Stiles places two pieces of paper in the middle of the table for his girlfriend and friends to see.

"This Theo's dad's signature on a speeding ticket from eight years ago and this is his dad's signature on a transfer form to Beacon Hills School from literally a few days ago." Stiles explains.

"How did you three get his transfer form?" Kira questions curiously.

"You didn't break into the administration office, did you?" Scott asks his boyfriend and best friends with raised eyebrows.

"No, Scooby, it was just given to us willingly and illegally by the woman at the reception desk." Charlotte replies with a slight hum, smiling at the Alpha innocently, only to receive a pointed look from Scott after.

"Of course we broke into the administration office. We're too annoying to have shit be willingly handed to us." Charlotte scoffs.

"That is sadly true." Isaac nods in agreement, high fiving Charlotte in the process.

"Can we all just please focus on the signatures? Please? They're different." Stiles sighs, bringing the attention back to him.

"They are sort of different..." Malia trails with a small nod, observing each signature closely.

"No, they're completely different!"

"You need to go to Spectsavers, Coyote friend?" Charlotte asks in mock concern, grinning widely when Malia flips her off without even looking at her.

"Right, look, the garlands done even match, the undulations of the sinuous stroke are off and look! Here's a perfect example of criminal tremor." Stiles lists.

"Any idea what she's saying?" Isaac asks the Lynx quietly.

"No."

"So, Theo is Theo now, but Theo's parents aren't his parents..?" Kira trails in confusion.

"Someone isn't someone. And when I find out who that someone really is, someone's in big trouble." Stiles sighs.

"But no one hasn't done anything wrong..." Scott trails.

"That's true." Isaac nods in agreement.

"Whipped." Charlotte coughs, pretending to clear her throat when Isaac sends a glare to the top of her head.

"If Theo's parents are both psychotic killers, then we shouldn't trust them, right?" Stiles asks, causing everyone to instantly look between Malia and Charlotte.

"My parents are Peter Hale and the Desert Wolf..." Malia trails, looking at her boyfriend with furrowed eyebrows.

"My parents are condom-forgetter and eagle-toes... so..." Charlotte trails nonchalantly, looking around the library.

"Do you have claws coming from your toes?" Allison asks Charlotte curiously.

"I have yet to figure that out... and I don't want too because I think Lydia will break up with me if I have." Charlotte shrugs with a small smile, making Allison chuckle at her best friend.

"Okay, you know what? Me and Arlo will figure this out by ourselves, all right? I don't need anyone else over than Arlo. Okay? Okay." Stiles scoffs, glaring at his friends and girlfriend before he snatches the papers from the table, linking his arm with Charlotte's.

"You? Stay." Stiles tells Isaac before he drags Charlotte away, leaving everyone else sitting there, confused.

"I'm not a dog!" Isaac yells after them.

"You are for Scott!" Charlotte and Malia yell back at the same time, the sisters laughing when Isaac looks between them in offence.

"Why did you need to yell?" Isaac asks the Coyote, only to receive a smirk and a shrug in reply.

"So, you only need me, huh?" Charlotte asks with a light smirk, knowing she'll never let him live it down.

"Of course I do." Stiles scoffs, like his answer was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Nice." Charlotte hums happily, quickly hopping into the passenger seat of the Jeep when they get to it, knowing Lydia would have taken her car to go and help out with Tracy.

"What's a 'criminal tremor?'"

The voice in the backseats of the Jeep successfully make Stiles and Charlotte jump and yell in fright, both of them grasping onto each other before they realise that it's only Liam.

"Fucking hell, Scrappy." Charlotte grumbles.

"Sorry, Arlo." The sixteen year old smiles sheepishly.

"It doesn't matter." Stiles sighs, quickly staring up the Jeep.

⭒🐺━━━━━🐺⭒

"I told you so! I told you he was up to something!" Stiles whisper yells excitedly, leading both Charlotte and Liam into the preserve, following Theo.

"We've literally just spent three hours watching this guy play video games in his bedroom. He better find out that he's some sort of mass murderer or something." Liam hums irritably.

"Santa Claus is coming to town..." Charlotte sings under her breath, keeping her arm wrapped around Liam's shoulders as she walks.

"Excuse me?" Liam asks the Lynx, looking up at her in confusion.

"Either of you got his scent?" Stiles asks, turning back to the two.

"Don't need it." Liam shakes his head, gesturing down to the forest floor where mud is dented with footprints.

"Arlo?" Stiles asks, raising his eyebrows expectantly.

"If I were to fight something in my Lynx form... would I still be able to use my other powers?" Charlotte asks aloud, her head tilting slightly and her eyes squinting in question.

"Okay..." Stiles mumbles before he turns around, following the footprints that Liam had pointed out.

Liam and Charlotte follow after Stiles for a few more minutes, all three of them weirdly silent. However, during those few moments, Charlotte had ran off in front of the two boys, trying to slide through the preserve on the mud.

"Arlo- the footprints." Stiles grumbles, letting out a loud huff.

"The footprints can suck a big juicy- Scrappy?" Charlotte asks in concern, noticing the lack of a sixteen year old's presence next them.

"What's wrong?" Stiles asks the young beta.

"I totally forgot... I was supposed to meet Mason at the school gym." Liam tells them with a small wince.

"Okay, why didn't you just tell him?" Stiles asks.

"Tell him what?" Charlotte and Liam ask simultaneously.

"You're supposed to be helping me out here." Stiles huffs at the Lynx next to him.

"Says the one who ate my last packet of gummy bears." Charlotte hums lightly, playfully glaring at the boy next to her.

"But- you've been helping me out all day!" Stiles tells her exasperatedly.

"I just remembered it happened... man whore." Charlotte argues, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Oh my god, you. Just tell him anything." Stiles sighs, now turning his attention back to Liam.

"Well, I can't just tell him anything."

"Why not?"

"Because I haven't told him everything."

"Still? Really? We said it was okay." Stiles tells the sixteen year old in confusion.

He spares a glance to an awfully quiet Charlotte, however, he rolls his eyes when he sees his best friend still glaring at him after remembering the gummy bear incident.

"But it's not that easy to accept. I mean... how did you accept it?" Liam questions the human.

"Arlo just dumped information on me." Stiles replies with a shrug.

"No the fuck I didn't, Jeep Boy. You researched all about it after I told you that Scooby might be a werewolf." Charlotte scoffs, finally speaking.

"Whatever. Liam, Mason literally watched my dad blow up a Berserker with a landline. The groundwork has been pretty laid for acceptance." Stiles scoffs, his face softening when he sees Liam nod a little, a frown etched onto his face.

"Look, Scott, Arlo and I have been through this plenty of times, okay? It's always better when they know." Stiles tells him before he starts walking again, giving Charlotte and Liam the indication to follow him.

"But, what if he freaks out?" Liam asks.

"He'll yell at you." Charlotte replies with a knowing nod.

"What if he doesn't want to talk to me?"

"Give him cake. Works every time."

"What if he tries to stab me with something silver?"

"Flirt with him as a distraction, should give you enough time to get away. And if that doesn't work, let him stab you."

"That doesn't help."

"Zip it, Gummy Eater."

"What if-" Liam goes to ask, only to be cut off with his own yell of surprise.

Stiles and Charlotte freeze at his sudden yell, slowly turning back around, only to see no Liam.

"Is he invisible?" Charlotte asks.

"No." Stiles shakes his head.

"What if he's kidnapped?" Charlotte asks in a panic, going full on mother mode as that through crosses over her head.

"He's not kidnapped-"

"Holy shit, Scott and Isaac are gonna kill me for losing their child- Scrappy!"

"Fuck- what if he's dead? Stiles? What if he's hurt? What if some vampire took him? Holy shit, Edward Cullen's took Liam as hostage. Fuck!"

"Arlo-"

"This isn't good."

"Liam!" Stiles yells, successfully speaking before Charlotte could start panic talking again.

"Down here!" Liam yells out, successfully calming Charlotte down.

"Dumbass." Stiles mumbles as he walks past the Lynx, laughing when Charlotte quickly runs up to him and smacks the back of his head for his comment.

"What the hell are you doing down there?" Stiles asks with a scoff, both himself and Charlotte looking down at the hole Liam had just fell in.

"Hey, look, now you can say you have experience with holes." Charlotte hums thoughtfully, staring down at Liam with raised eyebrows.

"Really?" Liam asks her blankly.

"Oh shit- come on. He's right over there. Stop screwing around." Stiles whisper yells, gesturing for the two to follow him before he quickly walks away.

Charlotte playfully rolls her eyes at Stiles, crouching down and helping Liam out of the hole before the two quickly follow after him, crouching down next to him behind a thin bush, watching Theo, who stands at the bridge in front of them.

"Try and get his scent." Stiles tells the two supernaturals.

"You know, manners don't cost anything." Charlotte says, turning to smiles with a smirk.

"Please." Stiles huffs, sending the Lynx a sarcastic smile.

"Thank you." Charlotte hums happily, making Stiles laugh a little.

"You guys got anything?" He asks after a few moments.

"Soap. It's actually really nice, smells good." Liam hums, double taking at Stiles' and Charlotte's faces.

Stiles has a look of incredulousness, whereas Charlotte is smirking at the sixteen year old.

"You're so lucky Stiles doesn't have enhanced senses right now." Charlotte teases, making Liam's face flush red.

"God sake- not his soap. His emotional state, his chemosignals. Remember?" Stiles asks exasperatedly.

"Leave him alone." Charlotte mumbles, leaning a little towards Liam.

"Oh yeah, right..." Liam stammers in embarrassment before he focuses on Theo's emotions.

"Sad." Liam and Charlotte tell him simultaneously.

"He's sad?"

"Well, he's actually grieving." Liam hums, making Stiles furrow his eyebrows a little and turn to look at Theo, the three watching as he drops a single flower into the water under the bridge.

"He does know there's no trolls under there, right?" Charlotte asks in a whisper.

"We've gotta go." Stiles mumbles, quickly grabbing Charlotte and Liam and dragging them away.

"Why? What's happening?" Liam asks, glancing back to where Theo was momentarily.

"Are you okay?" Charlotte asks her best friend worriedly.

"Just keep walking." Stiles murmurs, still dragging them away and only letting the two go when they get far enough away from the river.

"That's the bridge where they found his sister." Stiles tells his friends in a low voice.

"What sister?" Liam asks in confusion, looking up at a wide eyed Charlotte.

"The one that got lost and died due to exposure. He's leaving a flower for her." Stiles replies, turning to Charlotte with a wince.

"Wow. Now this really tops the list. Not your fault though." Charlotte says, raising her hands a little when her best friend goes wide eyed.

"That doesn't sound evil..." Liam trails thoughtfully.

"Well, no shit-" Stiles starts, quickly shutting himself off.

Charlotte and Liam follow his line of sight, growing surprised when they see Theo on the tree in front of them, looking down at them. And once he sees that he's caught their attention, Theo quickly jumps down from the branch, landing right in front of them.

"'Sup, Mowgli." Charlotte smiles awkwardly, sending him a small wave.

"What are you guys doing?" Theo asks, looking a Charlotte for a few seconds too long with furrowed eyebrows.

Liam, instantly noticing the staring, quickly moves in front of the Lynx, growling at Theo lowly.

"Woah... why do I get the feeling he's tougher than he looks?" Theo asks, now looking at Liam.

"Only when we let him off his leash. It's Arlo you've gotta be worried about really." Stiles hums with a small shrug, seemingly unbothered.

"Stiles, we were in Little League together. Why are you so suspicious of me?" Theo asks with a light scoff, trying not to put his attention on the other two.

"Because of these." Stiles replies, handing Theo the same two pieces of signed papers from earlier.

"Ones a speeding ticket signed by your dad eight years ago and the others a signature from your transfer form. They're different." Stiles explains, pointing between the two signatures as Theo observes them.

"Yeah, they do look a little different..." Theo trails, furrowing his eyebrows a little.

"I wonder if Mr. Bean ever lost his teddy." Charlotte thinks aloud, not noticing Liam's look of confusion and thoughtfulness directed towards her.

"They're completely different and they're signed by two different people." Stiles shakes his head.

"So, my dad's not my dad? Like he's an imposter or something?" Theo asks.

"Yeah, something like that." Stiles replies with a nod.

"Wouldn't be the first time something like that has happened." Charlotte nods.

"Who do you guys think I am?" Theo asks with a scoff, growing annoyed with the constant acquisitions.

"A bottle of Ketchup?"

"An off brand superhero?"

"We don't know yet." Stiles huffs, sending a very amused Charlotte and Liam a pointed look.

"Want me to give you a DNA sample or something?" Theo asks with a small laugh.

"No, because I don't have anything from fourth grade to match it to." Stiles replies with a small shake of his head.

"You know, Stiles. I came back here for Scott, but I also came back for you... and Charlotte. People like both of you." Theo tells him.

"Yeah, not weird at all." Charlotte mumbles.

"People who are willing to walk through the woods in the middle of the night just to protect their friends. I've never had anyone like that. Well, I had one person, but they got taken away from me a long time ago. And Scott's lucky to have people like you two. You all do. And I know I'm in the right place, I'm meant to be here. I know I'm meant to be apart of this pack." Theo rambles.

"Yeah, that's not how it works. Good try though, bye, bye." Charlotte smiles sarcastically, pushing both Stiles and Liam away from the new werewolf and back out of the preserve.

"That was weird, right?" Liam asks.

"Definitely." Stiles nods.

"Let's murder him." Charlotte adds in before they walk out of the preserve, seeing Scott and Isaac leaning against Scott's motorbike.

"How about no." Scott hums, smiling at Charlotte.

"Bitch."

"You three find anything?" Scott asks.

"Nope." Stiles shakes his head with a sigh, moving towards the Jeep.

"I fell in a hole..." Liam trails with a sheepish smile, grunting a little when Charlotte ruffles his hair with a small laugh.

"Nice, now you can say you have experiences with holes." Isaac hums with a small nod.

"That's what I said!" Charlotte tells the curly haired beta excitedly.

"I know, you said it to me." Isaac nods with a small laugh.

"And me." Scott nods, looking back at Stiles with a sigh.

"It was the bridge where his sister died, want it?" Scott asks them.

"Yup, and it was very embarrassing. So, we're gonna leave now." Stiles nods, gesturing for Liam and Charlotte to get into the Jeep.

"Well, bye, bye, Rainbows." Charlotte salutes her two best friends before she gets into the passenger side of the Jeep, ready to go to Lydia's for the night.

However, as soon as Stiles turns the key to turn on the Jeep, the engine splutters and bangs loudly, making Stiles let out a groan.

"Son of a..." Stiles trails before he gets out of the Jeep, Charlotte following close behind him.

"Get in the drivers seat, please." Charlotte tells Liam with a small smile before she closes the passengers side door, her smile widening when she sees Liam nod and start to climb over.

"Liam- oh. Okay, can you turn the ignition when I say, please?" Stiles asks, surprised when he sees the sixteen year old already in the front before he gets to work on fixing his Jeep.

"Stiles?"

"Be with you in a minute."

Charlotte lets out a small sigh, both herself and Isaac sharing a look before she stands closer towards Stiles, just in case he needs someone, also knowing he's about to flip out.

"Try it, Liam." Stiles yells, groaning in annoyance when it doesn't work.

"Stiles-" Scott tries again.

"Yeah, okay? I dragged Arlo and Liam out here to follow him. What do you want me to say? That I'm a stalker? I'm crazy? Paranoid? None of this is new information!" Stiles rants, raising his voice a little.

"You're not gonna try and give him the benefit of the doubt?" Scott asks his best friend.

"I give a lot of people the benefit of the doubt." Stiles grumbles, still working on his Jeep.

"Like to Derek? Kira? Liam?" Scott lists.

"I think the only one you've trusted straight away is Arlo." Isaac points out.

"Who wouldn't?" The Lynx asks with a small snicker, playfully flipping Isaac off when he rolls his eyes.

"I was right about Peter." Stiles shrugs.

"Everyone was right about Peter." Charlotte mumbles.

"Except for you. For once." Isaac shrugs.

"That's what I get for putting too much hope into someone." The Lynx shrugs with a small smile, seemingly unbothered by hers and Isaac's words.

"Try it again!" Stiles yells to Liam, huffing when the Jeep, yet again, doesn't start.

"I bet you still think there's something about him that can be saved." Stiles scoffs, turning to Scott with raised eyebrows.

"Yeah, maybe." Scott nods as he looks to Charlotte, who stares down at her shoes with a frown.

"Try it again!"

"Why can't you trust anyone?" Scott asks with a small sigh.

"Because you trust everyone!" Stiles yells back angrily, turning around and whacking the front of the Jeep.

Charlotte is quick to run forward when she hears Stiles yell out in pain from the hit, worry instantly filling her chest for her best friend.

"Are you okay?" Scott asks, quickly walking forward.

"Stiles?" Isaac asks, quickly leaning off of Scott's motorbike with furrowed eyebrows.

"I'm fine." Stiles grumbles, moving himself away from Charlotte when she tries to inspect his hand.

"You could've broken it-" Scott starts.

"It's not broken." Stiles interjects, shaking his head.

"Let me see it. Or at least let Arlo or Isaac see it." Scott sighs.

"I'm fine." Stiles snaps, making Charlotte stare at him sadly.

"Let someone see it." Scott tells him sternly.

Stiles huffs a little before he looks up at Charlotte, who subtly gestures her head over to a very worried Scott. Stiles squints his eyes at her a little before he turns to Scott, the alpha wasting no time to heal his hand.

"Thanks." Stiles mumbles, flexing his hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

963K 35.8K 120
Name: Hale, Charlotte Age: 15-16 Species: Lynx Alias: None Dangerous: 7/10 Family: Hale, Derek (Cousin), Hale, Peter (Father), Hale, Laura (cousin)...
102K 2.9K 23
In which she tries to find herself again. ►►► [book 3 of the savior series] [season 5] [COMPLETED] DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF. ALL RIGHTS GO...
20.8K 523 23
Lyra Gray wanted a fresh new start in a normal town where she could forget the tragic accident that had caused her months of grief. However, Beacon H...
12.8K 271 16
After her mother's death, Devyn Parks moves to Beacon Hills to stay with her mother's best friend, Natalie Martin, and start a new life. Everything...