Meliodas X Reader // The Abys...

By chunkyqueen

Everything. You forgot everything. One day you wake up on an abandoned street corner not knowing who you are... More

Liones 1
Boar Hat 2
New Job?! 3
Bernia Village 4
Attacked 5
Hunger 6
A New Member!? 8
A Runaway 9 (I)
Runaway 9 (II)
Instinct 10 (I)
Instinct 10 (II)
Attacked 11
Journey to Camelot 12

The Sin of Envy 7

231 11 0
By chunkyqueen

Your POV

      I gasp as I shot up from my bed. My head was killing me and I felt nauseous. My memory was hazy...the last thing I remember was...Oh gosh...what have I done?

      "Oink! Hey Y/N how ya feeling?" Hawk said while trotting over to my bedside. I took a deep breath attempting to regain my composure.

      "I'm fine," I smiled.

      "Good to hear," Meliodas grinned from the doorway.

     "Meliodas! How are you feeling? When did you wake up?" I gushed.

      "Don't worry about me. I woke up just this morning before we left Bernia. Porky over here said that he found you unconscious next to me," Meliodas smiled.

      "Oh thanks Hawk," I answered awkwardly.

      "That's lord Hawk to you," Hawk huffed. I giggled in response before my laughter quickly faded away.

      "You good," Meliodas asked.

     "Oh yeah, I'm fine...it's just the uh...that whole thing in the village just got me feeling a little tired....that's all...Is Mead okay by the way?" I replied.

     "Oh yeah everyone's good. That Gulia girl is nowhere to be seen and all of the guards are gone. Plus a little bonus is they gave us a few barrels of ale," Meliodas grinned. I smile then look out the window noticing the scenery moving. Hawk's mom must be taking us somewhere. 

     "Where are we going?" I asked.

     "Well...I plan to go find all my buddies and storm the kingdom to figure out what's going on. But...to be more specific we are going to the forest of white dreams," Meliodas explained.

      "To find who?" I questioned.

       "You'll see," Meliodas grinned.

      I got up and then looked at my clothing. It was new and clean.

      "Don't worry I changed your clothes. I won't let Meliodas' grimy hands near you," Hawk snorted.

      "Hey! I'm trustworthy. I haven't even tried anything for a long time. Since...Anyway, I'll go scrub around the tavern we're almost there anyway," Meliodas responded.

      I watch as Hawk and Meliodas exit my room I breathe a sigh of relief. I don't remember all the specific details of what happened but I have a pretty morbid hunch of what did. My stomach churns in disgust. I need fresh air. 

      I head towards the balcony and then rest my arms on the railing. The wind cools me down and helps clear my head. I rummage through my pocket and clutch the pocket watch feeling around the cold hard, metal of the rim surrounding the main structure. I don't know how or why I have this pocket watch but it supplies me with comfort. It's the only physical thing connecting me to my past self before I lost my memory. It's proof that I had a life. Proof that I existed. And when I think about it...I haven't had that reoccurring dream since I met Meliodas. I carefully pull out the pocket watch. My eyes widen as I stare at the moving hand hearing a faint ticking sound coming from the watch. It hasn't worked since I woke up in Liones. In fact, I thought it was broken all this time. I examine it for a few minutes and notice that although the second hand is moving the minute and hour hands stay stagnant. 

      "Watcha looking at," Meliodas asked while looking over my shoulder. I jump startled and then quickly shoved the pocked watch into my pocket.

      "Haha...nothing," I smiled. Meliodas raised an eyebrow as his eyes darted up and down my body.

      "Sure...Anyway, we are here," Meliodas announced.

      "Hoink. That's one misty forest. So this is the forest of dreams," Hawk observed.

      "Yup. Let's go!" Meliodas cheered.

      "Uhh...d-doesn't it look a little c-creepy," Hawk stammered. Meliodas continues walking towards the forest completing ignoring Hawk's comment.

      "W-wait for me! Don't leave me back here," Hawk ordered as he scrambled after Meliodas. We trudged deeper and deeper into the heart of the forest. The fog continued to get thicker and thicker. From the corner of my eye I watched a deer try to rip off a piece of vegetation from some sort of high tree or bush. I walked over to the plant ripped of the piece then put it on the ground for the animal. 

      "Y/N you should stay close the forest will only continue to get thicker," Meliodas cautioned with a smile. I nodded then continued to follow close behind Meliodas. Eventually the fog gets so thick that I can barely see 3cm ahead of me. It doesn't take long for me to loose Meliodas and Hawk.

     "Meliodas! Hawk! Where are you guys?" I hollered.

     "Over here! Follow our voices" Meliodas and Hawk yelled back in unison. I continued to follow the voices of Hawk and Meliodas until I was led to a part of the forest with far less fog. 

     "Finally the fog is mostly gone," I sighed along with multiple other voices. I looked behind me to see an army of 20 or so...me's. 

     "Woah...they all look the same. How do we find out which one is the real Y/N?" Hawk wondered.

      "I'm the real one," we stated. 

      "Hmm...I got nothing," Meliodas said,"Except...Oh! Simon says." Hawk looked up at Meliodas like it was the dumbest idea he had ever heard. 

      "Okay Simon says...say that Meliodas is the most coolest and handsome tavern owner ever," Meliodas grinned.

      "Meliodas is the most coolest and handsome tavern owner ever," we grumbled. 

      "Okay Simon says do a piece sign while saying Meliodas is the cutess guy ever," Meliodas continued. We all put up a piece sign and say Meliodas is the cutess guy ever.

      "Simon says jump up while saying Meliodas is the best cook," Meliodas commands. All the clones jump in the air except me.

      "I'm not doing that we both know your the last person on earth that can say that," I said. The clones look down at me not expecting me to deviate from the game. Meliodas grins and then runs his fist through the crowd of clones. They turn back into their original forms as they run away.

      "Intruders! Lady Diane!" A shifter hollered.

      "We should followed them," I suggested. We all nodded an ran after them.

      "Holy hoink! That lady is huge!" Hawk blurted.

      I knocked Hawk on the head. He squeeled before trotting over to Meliodas.

      "What's all that racket. I told you guys to keep intruders out..." Lady Diane grumbled. 

      "We tried that but these intruders snuck through!" they whined. The ground shook as Diane stood up. I looked up in awe as her hand approached Meliodas and then lifted him off the ground. 

      She stared at him for a second examining him then suddenly squealed, "Captain!!!~~~ I missed you so much!~~ I thought I would never see my love again yet here you are!~~ Hehe~~~You even brought lunch that pig sure looks good!"

     "I'm not lunch!" Hawk squealed in fear.

     "A talking pig and a..." Diane observed.  I shot up as Diane's eyes focused on me.

      "Oh~Who is...she? Is it just the two of you? What's your relationship? How long have you been together?" Diane asked sweetly. 

      "Yeah it's just the two of-" Meliodas managed to get out before he was quickly cut off by a wave of punches and blows.

      "How could you! I gave you all my love and you went ahead and started playing with other people! You playboy! Heartbreaker! Cheater! Liar! I hate you! I hate you!" Diane gushed as she sent down a wave of blows on poor Meliodas.

      "Wait! Lady...Diane! We aren't dating nor do we have any romantic relationship! Plus it's technically not just the two of us we have Hawk and Hawk's mom with us two!" I quickly explained.

      "Oh, then why are you guys together," Diane asked.

      "We are here to get the Seven Deadly Sins back together to save the people of Liones," Meliodas muffled underneath her fist. I didn't know we were doing it to save the people of Liones but I guess that's a plus.

      "Oh! I'm sorry...I guess I always jump to conclusions. Then...I don't mind joining you," Diane cheered.

      "Sure but we should leave quickly," Meliodas smiled.

      "Why?" I asked.

      "No reasons," Meliodas grinned. It's always secrets with this guy but...I guess I'm keeping a few too.

     We all exit the forest in a hurry.

    "Phew now that that's over and done with," I sighed.

     I looked over to Diane noticing her standing outside the tavern. I guess she can't exactly come inside. I feel like I should...try making friends with her.

     "Hello lady-" I greeted before I was quickly cut off by Diane's glare. I regain my composure and take a deep breath.

      "Hello Diane...how do you know Meliodas," I tried to smile.

      Diane glared at me once again for a moment then replied, "Well...I...got in a fight with some stupid knights. Meliodas came and saved me...He is the only guy that has ever treated me as a normal girl. He didn't see me as a giant but saw me as a person...I really like him you know." I felt a little ping in my heart. I don't like him. If I admit I like him I'll ruin everything. It's better if I just leave things how they are. Plus maybe I just like him because he is the first person to treat me with at least a shread of kindness. Kinda like a duck imprinting on a human. I nodded then smiled.

     Meliodas appeared out of nowhere then hopped onto the balcony, "You guys are getting along already! But anyway time to find the next sin." We all nodded in agreement as we approached our next destination.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.6K 2.7K 15
The curse had been broken, Meliodas had finally after so many thousands of years broken the curse forcing the ever cycle of Elizabeth being reincarna...
138K 4.7K 73
This is the story of a young woman name (Y/N), who is the first princess of the demon clan even the leader of the ten commandments, she is known to b...
10.7K 332 42
This is based off of The Seven Deadly Sins. You are a beautiful and powerful girl with a mysterious and dark past. Many men love you and you know yo...
22.9K 805 45
~Meliodas x Elizabeth Modern AU~ "How come you never go outside? To come to school? To go anywhere?" Meliodas Asks the girl. Elizabeth looks away sh...