THAT'S WHAT EVERYBODY SAID, c...

By eunoiamind

"Demetri shush! I'm concentrating." "On what... More

SYMPATHIS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
season 5 intro
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36

16

987 32 8
By eunoiamind

Then learn fly

Johnny and Daniel walked onto the newly built sparring deck and bowed to each other before facing the students with a pose. The students copied. Daniel had Sam come onto the deck to practice with him as she attacked and he blocked her strikes as they showed off Miyagi Do. Johnny took Miguel on and they showed Eagle Fang and attacked with little defense.

Eileen and Hawk went onto the old sparring deck while they had a break because Eileen wanted to test herself to see her strength and weaknesses since she wanted to get the best of both. The two bowed before Hawk quickly swung his arm at her. She grabbed his arm from behind. She kicked the back of his knee before he grabbed ahold of her and swung her over his body. Eileen caught her balance as Hawk quickly got up after kneeling.

"You're pretty good, E. Are you sure your family hasn't done anything fighting— related?" Hawk said as they bowed to each other.

"Thanks, I think maybe my biological father. My mom said he was some sort of gang," Eileen told him. Hawk nodded as the break was ending. Demetri took her hand as Daniel led them inside to meditate. After practice, Eileen and Demetri ran hand in hand to the golf cart, before they kissed each and bid each other farewell.

The next day, Johnny had to teach Miyagi Do. He had texted them about the meeting location of where they were going so they all carpooled between Eileen and Sam.

They walked inside to see Johnny standing by the stairs. They stood there for a couple of seconds waiting for instruction. Eileen looked to Demetri who looked worried and squeezed his hand for comfort.

"Well, what the hell are you waiting for, move it," He yelled at them. Eileen pulled Demetri up the stairs as the group rushed to follow them. They were fine until it got harder and harder to go up the steps. The next thing they knew was that they were exhausted and using the railing for help.

"Where is he taking us?" Nate whined. Eileen stopped to listen as she was in the front.

"Nowhere good," demetri responded, "I heard he drowned a kid in a pool trying to teach him how to kick and that was before he sicced a rabid dog on Eli. This does not bode well."

"The first one is just a rumor, I'm sure he cares about our safety, you said Hawk was fine afterward," Eileen responded, rolling her eyes.

"After he got his rabies shot!" He cried.

"Let's go, Miyagis! Move your asses!" She heard Johnny yell. Eileen started to go up the next staircase while the others finished the one they stopped on. Johnny kicked the door open once everyone made it to the top.

Eileen grabbed onto Demetri's hand to comfort his fear of heights. She wasn't too afraid of heights. She just preferred staying on the ground. They looked over the edge to see two mattresses, one with a pee stain on them.

"Oh God, I'm tired of being right," Demetri sighed as Eileen backed away from the edge.

"Is it a bad time to admit I'm a little curious about what we're going to do?" Eileen mumbled. Sam shrugged, not knowing before she looked at Johnny.

"What hand we doing here?" Sam asked.

"When an eagle's hungry, it doesn't hesitate. It'll dive down at 100 miles an hour just to snatch its prey. It doesn't wait around for a fish to jump in its feet," Johnny explained.

"Talons," Demetri corrected.

"It's not talent. It's instinct," Eileen covered her mouth from smiling, "An eagle knows it has to make the first move. If you want to get Cobra Kai in the All Valley, you gotta break yourself of this wait-and-see crap." Johnny explained.

"And how exactly are we going to do that?" Sam questioned him. Eileen nodded in agreement.

"You're gonna jump from this roof," he pointed at the roof they stood on, "to that one." He pointed at the one further away.

"What? Are you crazy?" Sam yelled at him.

"I might throw up," Eileen said out loud, laying her head on Sam's shoulder.

"That building is, like, five Nate's away and were at least 14 Nate's high," Demetri inferred, rubbing Eileen's back.

Please don't use me as a system of measurement," Nate spoke up, looking at Demetri in bewilderment.

"Quiet!" Johnny shouted. Eileen shot her head up as the group closed their mouths, "if you wanna be an eagle, first you gotta learn how to fly. You can't do that unless you jump. Eileen focussed on the jump. It wasn't impossible, it just needed a running start.

"All right who's first?" Johnny asked. The group remained silent. Eileen felt bad for him and she made the crazy decision to raise her hand, causing panic among the others.

"I have experience with jumping from one place to another, so I can do it," Eileen spoke before she started doing the math in her head.

"All right, I want one more person because happy over there has the experience," Johnny stated. None of them budging, just looking around at each other, "we're not leaving till you two jump. Let's go, I'll wait"

"I guess you'll be waiting for a long time. Cause we're not jumping." Sam told him before they walked away to sit. Eileen put together a board so that she can jump off the edge easily.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Demetri asked.

Eileen nodded, "someone at least should."

"Okay, but why does it have to be you?" Demetri whined. She bounced from leg to leg before she went into a running position.

"Why not?" She said back, eyeing the roof. Demetri grabbed her shoulder and made her face him, "Demetri, you have to let me do this, okay? I know you're worried but I did stuff like this all the time at ballet!"

"I know you're just saying that to keep me calm which I appreciate. I'm going to have 911 on speed dial, okay?" Demetri told the girl, pulling out his phone.

"You already do that like all the time," she responded. He planted a kiss on her lips before he walked away from the girl. She counted herself down in breaths before she sprinted to the boards and jumped. She used her legs to run in the air to get her close to the edge. She used her arms to block the roof from hitting her whole body, as she slid onto the roof of the other building. She quickly stood up to show them that she was okay.

"Yeah! That's what I'm talking about!" Johnny cheered before the others joined in.

"That's my girlfriend! That's my girlfriend!" Demetri shouted. Eileen chuckled before giving them a thumbs up. After a little bit, she saw the group starting to leave. Eileen frowned but went to the door before she heard shouting.

She saw sam front roll onto the roof as everyone cheered. She hugged her from behind.

"Nice move, Larusso!" Johnny shouted. San smiled brightly as the boys cheered them on.

"You boys taking the stairs! You two, since you jumped, can ride the elevator!" Johnny shouted. The boys groaned in annoyance, Demetri grabbing Eileen's bag and Chris grabbing Sam's as they headed down the steps.

"That was intense," Eileen commented, going into the elevator of some company.

"I know, I didn't think I had it in me to jump," Sam replied, taking a deep breath. When they reached the bottom floor, they ran out quickly before the security guards came.

Eileen came home exhausted, throwing her stuff onto the counter before laying on the sofa, Kelli, and Samuel watching her from the other sofa watching a movie.

"How was practice with Johnny?" Kelli asked, sitting up from laying on Samuel's shoulder.

"It was good, I jumped off a building's roof to another one," Eileen replied like it was nothing.

"I'm sorry, you what? Samuel replied.

"Christ that man is crazy. Eileen, I have samosas for him in the fridge, can you bring them to him tomorrow?" Kelli asked, getting a look from Samuel. Eileen nodded before walking to bed.

AN: 7 more episodes left
before I say goodbye for
a while :( September 9,
come faster

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 6K 35
-𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐖𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 ᴰᡉᡐᡉᡗʳⁱ 'π“π‘πž 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛π₯𝐞𝐦 𝐰𝐒𝐭𝐑 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐬 ...
14.7K 440 27
The girl who was in a bad space starts to hang out with a girl who had a not so great reputation when it came to the West Valley High status. (...
49.6K 1.3K 34
in which a troubled girl finds herself getting mixed up between two rival dojos and an intoxicated relationship with a certain hispanic boy. { cobra...
42.2K 732 29
⚠️ EDITING ⚠️ you move to California back with your brother and mother sadly for you it's not summer. You have to attend a new school, how will it go...