𝗠𝗶𝘀𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲

By gxrleenk

They Met At A Wedding And Once The Wedding Ended, They Parted Ways To Never Meet Again, Unknown To What The F... More

𝗐𝖾𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌
𝖼𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗑 𝖺𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗍𝗂𝖼𝗌
𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾
𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝗍𝗐𝗈
𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝗌𝗂𝗑
𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝗍𝖾𝗇
𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝗈
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝗂𝗑
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝗈
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝗂𝗑
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝗈
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝗂𝗑
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝗈
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝗂𝗑
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝗈
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝗂𝗑
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒
𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾

𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

16.9K 809 53
By gxrleenk

Entering the bedroom, Nandini looked around, confused. Nandini had came up to the room to wake Armaan up by annoying him but he was no where to be found. It was way to early for Armaan to be in the shower and the shower wasn't on, and the closet was also empty. Where could he be?

It then hit her. Nandini's feet automatically picked up as she walked over to the gym room on the floor above. The door was slightly open, allowing Nandini to be sure Armaan was in there. Slowly, Nandini pushed open the door without making a sound and entered the gym room.

Nandini's eyes landed on Armaan, who was weightlifting. It was a sight to see. Sweat beads were dripping down Armaan's bare chest and face. Nandini had only been in the gym room twice before; once when she was new and looking around the house and the other time was when Vanraj had forced her to drag Armaan downstairs for some discussion.

It was very hard to focus while talking to Armaan last time. But this time, Nandini could ogle at Armaan as long as she wanted. But she also knew Armaan would tease her over it. She knew better then to get teased by Armaan. He had just left the 'Nini' joke. God knows when he'd stop teasing her over drooling all over him.

Armaan didn't seem to notice Nandini's presence and moved onto push-ups. An idea struck Nandini, a grin forming on her lips. "You're so smart Nandini!" Nandini praised herself.

Moving closer to Armaan, Nandini made sure not to make a sound. Successfully, Nandini stood right behind Armaan without him knowing. Taking it as a chance, Nandini sat on Armaan's back, trying to suppress her giggles.

Armaan altered a bit after feeling sudden weight on him. He was confused for a second but the giggle that left her mouth reached his ears, allowing him to know who was messing with him. But Armaan didn't let this stop him and continued what he was doing, picking up the pace.

Nandini was shocked seeing him continue his workout as if she didn't weigh anything. He even started doing it faster. Nandini furrowed her eyebrows, confused. "You should start eating more. You weigh less then air." Nandini realized Armaan had found out who it was. Nandini huffed hearing his words. Was that an insult? It better not be. Pissed, Nandini sat on Armaan's back, crossing her legs.

"What's that supposed to mean?" came here whining voice. "That you don't eat much?" It sounded more like a question coming out of his mouth. "For your kind information, I eat as much as a normal human does." Nandini explained. Armaan scoffed at her words. "You eat more then a normal human does. Yet you still manage to weigh like nothing." Nandini's cheeks blew up, her nose turning red. Armaan just continued his push-ups with Nandini sitting on his back.

"You aren't allowed to say that to your wife!" Nandini said, a scowl playing on her face. Armaan smiled because of his wife, who was acting like a little child. He was glad she couldn't see his face or else she would whine even more. And you never know when Nandini will become mad at you. And once she is, you never know when she'll get rid of her anger.

Suddenly, Nandini was underneath Armaan, facing him. Her back lied against the ground while she was caged by Armaan's arms as he continued his push-ups. A smirk played on his lips as he looked down at Nandini, who was to shocked to comprehend what just had happened.

"How.." Nandini didn't even know how to ask him. She didn't know how the hell five seconds ago she was on his back and now she was underneath him, caged.

"So, what am I allowed to say to my wife?" Armaan said, his face inches away from her's. Nandini sighed in relief as he moved back, continuing his workout. Armaan raised his eyebrow at her, telling her to answer the question. Nandini tried to think but it was way to hard when her sweaty and hot husband was shirtless and inches away from her face every two seconds.

"You..." Nandini's voice trailed off, becoming all flustered herself. "I...?" Armaan was having a great time seeing his flustered wife and seeing her turn all red. He liked seeing the effect he created on her. It always made him happy to know that he could put such an effect on her.

"You..you can say..." Armaan gestured for her to finish her sentence with his head. "...how pretty she looks. How amazing she is. How you can't stay away from her..." Nandini looked straight into Armaan's eyes, unknown to what she was doing to him. "...how much you love her."

Nandini's breath hitched as she finished. Armaan had stopped his workout and had lowered himself down to her face. Their faces were not even centimeters apart. Nandini could feel her body heating up as she felt his breath against her lips.

"You look so fucking gorgeous right now." And a push-up, moving away from her face. He moved back down, saying, "You are the most amazing women I have ever met." And another push-up. "I can't stay away from you for even a second without thinking about you." And another one.

Finally, Armaan did his last push-up and brought his face closer to Nandini's. Nandini's palms were all sweaty while her throat was all dry. Armaan's eyes held contact with Nandini's, not moving once. "I love you so fucking much. So much that it hurts. So much that I want you in this lifetime and every lifetime after."

And he moved back. Nandini was left lying on the ground, her breathing turning heavy as those words kept repeating over and over again in her ears. A satisfied smile made its way on Armaan's lips as he got up, slipping on his shirt, all the while looking at Nandini. Nandini seemed to have forgot about everything in the world. Just those words stuck to her, ringing over and over again in her mind. But little did she know, those words would stick to her throughout her entire life.

• • • • •

A smile played on Nandini's lips as she stood in the kitchen. Those words were not leaving her be. Whatever she had been doing, she couldn't do without rethinking about those words over and over again. It was a cycle by now.

Realizing the coffee was all ready, Nandini poured it into a mug. A disgusted frown formed on her face as she stared down at the coffee. 'You still have time Nandini, back out before it's to late and you have to try this zeher.' her subconscious fired at her.

Nandini was bored and out of everything, she decided to try black coffee. She wanted to see what was so great about it that it was the only type of coffee Armaan would ever taste. Just by looking at it made Nandini want to puke up the breakfast she had ate. She couldn't help but think how does Armaan even like this stuff.

After fighting with herself for the last two minutes straight, Nandini had had enough and knew she had to try it. Picking up the cup, Nandini took a deep breath. "Here goes nothing." And in a go, Nandini took a sip of the disgusting bitterness, only to spit it out immediately. Nandini put the cup down immediately, trying to get rid of the taste of the coffee out of her mouth.

Never in her life had she ever tasted something so gross and bitter. It tasted as if it was zeher. Nandini couldn't believe Armaan drank this every day, and that to, happily. But she knew, someone so bitter like Armaan could only drink something just as bitter.

A chuckle rang throughout the kitchen, catching Nandini off-guard. Looking over, Nandini noticed Armaan leaning against the frame, chuckling. For a second she was confused but soon she realized Armaan had seen all over her stupid antics and reactions. Great. Now she would get teased for it.

Armaan made his way towards a pouting Nandini, still chuckling. Armaan had came to the kitchen to ask her where one of his files were, only to find her trying his black coffee. All the different reactions of disgust made him burst into laughter. His wife was cute. Really cute.

"Stop laughing." Nandini pouted, hitting Armaan's chest. Armaan chuckled, biting back his laughter. "Sorry, but how can I after seeing the million types of different faces you made just by trying a sip." Nandini huffed, knowing how much she was about to get teased. Seeing Armaan chuckle once again, Nandini's cheeks blew up.

"Why..why were you trying the coffee if you know you won't like it?" Armaan asked, his laughter finally in control. Nandini looked away, embarrassed. "Because I wanted to see what you like so much about it. And trust me, I found nothing." Armaan shook his head. Nandini was really going to make him go crazy.

"How can you drink that bitterness!? And that to, everyday! It tastes like poison. Chee!" Nandini's face showed the disgust she had for that coffee. A little laugh escaped Armaan's lips as he saw her reactions. What a childish wife he had. "That's the point of it. The bitterness is what makes it so good." Nandini scrunched up her nose in disgust, hearing his words.

"Armaan, I always knew you're brain was all messed up. Now I am sure." Armaan rolled his eyes. "I think we both know who's brain is actually messed up." A gasp escaped Nandini's lips as she glared at Armaan. Armaan grinned back at her. Nandini didn't waste another second to pick up the coffee mug by her.

"Nandini, put that down right now." Armaan said in horror. He had just showered and gotten ready. He couldn't let Nandini throw coffee all over him. "Take back what you said right now and then I'll leave you be." Nandini simply shrugged her shoulders, the coffee mug still in her hands.

"Fine- Fine! But please, put that stupid coffee down right now." Nandini examined him and finally put down the coffee mug. Armaan sighed in relief seeing it out of her hands. He was safe now.

"Now say it." Nandini said in a stern voice. Armaan looked up at Nandini, seeing her waiting for him to take it back. But then again, that wouldn't be fun. So he did what the old Armaan would do. "You need a physiatrists. Don't worry, I'll call one for you on the way to work. I don't want a crazy wife now, do I?"

Nandini's jaw dropped as she stared at the man in front of her. Armaan innocently smiled at Nandini as if he was doing her a huge favor. Grabbing the cup, Nandini yelled, "Armaan!" Armaan didn't spare another minute and ran out of the kitchen, laughing to himself, the file long forgotten.

Nandini huffed, putting back the mug. Nandini was in the middle of planning ways to murder Armaan when a smiling Sunita entered the kitchen. The smile on Sunita's face turned into a grin when she noticed her pouting daughter-in-law, knowing she and her son had been acting like kids.

"I just saw Armaan laughing and you're pouting? What's that all about?" Sunita brought Nandini out of her trance. Nandini pouted like a child and whined. "That stupid son of your's is so annoying. I swear I am going to murder him tonight. I am not going to leave this man be." Nandini loudly huffed, stomping out of the kitchen as if she was on a mission.

Sunita smiled to herself, so glad to see her kids like this. After what felt like years, there was finally some happiness in her home. Armaan was finally smiling and it was all because of Nandini. She couldn't have asked for more. All she could wish for was that her kids happiness stay maintained like this, but not all wishes are meant to become true.

• • • • •

It was three in the morning as Armaan entered the room. Armaan slowly closed the door, trying not to make a sound. Turning around, his eyes landed on Nandini, who was shockingly asleep. By seeing the lights on, Armaan knew Nandini was waiting for him but had fallen asleep while doing so.

It's not her fault that he was late. Armaan had gotten caught up with work and had lost track of time. He decided finishing his work and only then he had came home. Armaan though had made the mistake of not calling Nandini and telling her, knowing Nandini would stay awake until he came back. But thankfully she was asleep, which made him feel less guilty.

Armaan moved towards the closet and changed. After he did, his eyes fell onto Nandini's sleeping form. After debating with himself, Armaan decided to not do any work and go to bed. It was hella late and work really didn't need him right now.

Turning off the lights, Armaan moved to his side and lied down next to Nandini. A little smile made its way onto his lips as he saw Nandini's peaceful sleeping face. She looked like a hoor asleep. The peace was shown on her face, which was the only thing Armaan ever wanted to see on her face.

Armaan wrapped his arm around Nandini, hugging her waist and pulling her closer like every other night. Feeling the sudden touch, Nandini's sleep slightly opened along with her eyes, panic running through her body. Armaan noticed her shifting as if something had happened. Nandini was in sleepy mode but still could only think of one thing.

"Armaan.." Nandini's eyes were slightly open. Armaan could feel her body starting to panic, causing him to pull her even closer. "Shh..it's just me." She was in a sleepy state and didn't know what she was doing. "Sleep Nandini." Armaan muttered, caressing her back. Feeling the known touch, Nandini's eyes fluttered close

Nandini snuggled into the warmth of his body. Feeling safe in his hold, Nandini immediately went back to the land of dreams, in the arms of the man she loved most. Life was perfect.

________________________________________________________________________

Namaste guys!
How did you like this chapter?
They make such a cute couple!
I need me an Armaan this instant!
Vote and comment!
Thank you for reading!

- Gurleen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 9.4K 36
Story of a beautiful , intelligent 18 years old girl who was forced to marry a guy, engaged to her sister. " Dear Mom I don't think I would be able...
398K 27.6K 43
She stare at her new room, decorated with roses and candles. Oh yeah, my wedding night! She felt like her inner self mocking her and she walked tow...
1.7M 72.2K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...