๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™‡๐˜ฟ ; โžฅ ๐˜ฟ๐™Ž/๐™†๐™‰๐™” ๐™ญ ๏ฟฝ...

By kokushibaby

โžฅ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ a modern girl gets isekai'd into her favourite anime. แดตโฟ แต—สฐแต‰ แต‰โฟแตˆ แต’แถ  แดนแต˜แตแต‰โฟ แต€สณแตƒโฑโฟ. โ‡ฃ โžค ๐™ž ๐™–๏ฟฝ... More

๐—œ๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—ข
๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง๐—˜ !
๐™‹๐™๐™Š๐™‡๐™Š๐™๐™‚๐™€
๏ฟผ ๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐Ÿญ ; ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—™๐—˜ ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—˜๐—ก๐——๐—ฆ ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—จ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—”๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ฆ!
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 2 ; ๐™„'๐™‘๐™€ ๐˜พ๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™€ ๐™๐™Š ๐˜ผ๐™‰ ๐™๐™‚๐™‡๐™” ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™„๐™•๐˜ผ๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰!
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 4 ; ๐™Ž๐™€๐™‰๐™…๐™๐™๐™Š ๐™Ž๐™Š๐™‡๐™Š๐™Ž ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™‘๐™€๐™๐™Ž๐™€?!
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐Ÿฑ ; ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—–๐—ข๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—˜๐— ๐—ข๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก๐—ฆ!
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 6 ; ๐™„'๐™ˆ ๐™๐™Š๐™Š ๐™๐™„๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐™๐™Š๐™ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™„๐™Ž.
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐Ÿณ ; ๐—ž๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ข
[ ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ๐—จ๐——๐—˜ ]
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 8 : ๐™ƒ๐™€๐˜ผ๐™๐™ ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™ˆ๐™Š๐™Ž๐™ ๐™€๐™“๐™‹๐™‡๐™Š๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™Ž
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐Ÿต ; ๐—” ๐—•๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—จ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ : ๐—ช๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฆ ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—ฆ๐— ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฆ
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ 11 : ๐™ˆ๐™€๐™€๐™๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™’๐™„๐™๐™ƒ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™ƒ๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™€๐™ ๐™๐™‹๐™Ž
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ ; ๐—ฃ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ž ๐——๐—˜๐— ๐—ข๐—ก๐—ฆ
note
CHAPTER 13 ; BLUES
CHAPTER 14 ; WARMTH
CHAPTER 15 ; CHARM
CHAPTER 16 ; MOOD

๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐Ÿฏ ; ๐— ๐—จ๐—ญ๐—”๐—ก๐—ฆ ๐— ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—™๐—˜๐—”๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—— ๐—˜๐—ก๐—˜๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐— ๐—˜!

9.7K 447 750
By kokushibaby

NOTE ;
I got my first fanart! I was feeling very giddy so here's an early update!

Thank you to 1-800-SUGARGIRL  for the amazing fanart!

___________

"THE MASTER has Arrived."

You were freaked out by the creepy voices of the twins, but you immediately scrambled to kneel since you knew a hashira would slam your head on the floor otherwise.

"Good afternoon my children, I'm glad you could all make it. I apologize for the sudden meeting request."

The Master spoke out with a gentle smile, and you could feel yourself pass away a little.

Holy shit! The anime wasn't kidding when they said his voice was extremely soothing!

Biting your lip to not squeal, you stayed silent while keeping your head low.

"I'm glad to see you in high spirits today Master, I pray for your wellbeing to stay healthy!" A voice peeked out, you recognizing it to be Mitsuri's.

You suspect she greeted him, due to the happy tone of her voice and the fact she wanted to greet him in the anime.

"Thank you, Mitsuri. Now, I believe you are all wondering about this girl, (L/N) (Y/N)."

You perked up at your name, looking up at Kagaya and the Hashiras who were looking at you.

Kagaya began to speak, but he spoke in English! How surprising!

"My child, you're probably wondering what's happening here. As one of my children may have told you, you have been brought here to share your knowledge of the 12 Kizuki."

"But first, introductions are to be spoken. I'm Ubuyashiki Kagaya, the 97th leader of the Demon Slayer corps. Please, call me Kagaya."

The hashiras seemed to be shocked at the fact that the Master shared his name to you! Giyuu translated what he said to the others, and a certain wind hashira was rather jealous of the fact the Master had allowed you to use his first name.

You smiled at this, realizing how much of a simp Sanemi really was to Kagaya. How cute!

"I'm sure you already know my name, but I am (L/N) (Y/N)! Please do call me by my name too!"

Kagaya's smile grew bigger at this, before becoming more serious.

You knew what he was going to ask now.

"Well, (Y/N). Are you willing to share why you know Upper Moon 3? Are you willing to share that Information?"

You knew he meant well, but in the manga you knew how much Kagaya wants to defeat Muzan, going as far to sacrifice his family.

You were rather worried at what would happen if you didn't share the information, so you decided to share enough that wouldn't change the manga too much.

"Yes, I am. However, I would prefer to share this in secret. I do not want to share to everyone here. In exchange, I will tell you everything, not just about Upper Moon 3."

You kneeled to show your sincerity and respect, and you swore you could literally feel Kagaya smile in great Glee.

" I accept your request. I will let my children know. For now, please come and take a seat next to me."

You nodded and stayed silent afterwards, ignoring the small gasps as you jumped onto the engawa easily, seating yourself next to the blind man.

Man you were glad you had taken gymnastics when you were younger, making yourself able to jump high to get there, and not embarrassing yourself.

Looking at the pillars, you noticed once again a few hashiras were jealous at the fact you sat next to their beloved Master.

Holding in a giggle, you let the Master talk to you again.

"(Y/N), I request that you train under a pillar. I suspect Kibutsuji will send forces after you, Upper Moon 3 has probably already shared that information to Kibutsuji. We cannot allow you to fall into their hands, so I request you learn to protect yourself. Will you join the corps?"

You were shocked at the thought of being a demon slayer, but the idea of training under any of these endearing pillars sounded so cool!

You accepted without hesitation, because like who would not want to use breath styles!??! They're so badass!

Kagaya nodded, turning his head to the direction of the hashiras and began to speak with them in Japanese.

You couldn't understand, but you still payed attention out of respect.

"My dear children, (Y/N) has agreed to join the corps and share her information of Upper Moon 3."

Kyojuro smiled at this, he knew bringing you here wouldn't be a waste!

"However, she has revealed to us that she knows information of the other kizuki, including Kibutsuji."

They looked taken aback at this, Sanemi especially.

"WHAT?! How could a little girl like her know more about Kibutsuji than we do?!"

Tengen Simple smiled in shock. "Haha! How flashy!"

The Hashiras began to stir up, until Kagaya raised a finger to his lips and they all immediately quieted.

"She has also asked for me to keep it confidential between me and her, in exchange for more information."

"Furthermore, I have a request to make."

Mitsuri spoke up. "We'll do anything for you, Oyakata-sama!"

He smiled at this, continuing to talk. "I suspect Kibutsuji has also sent forces after her, and I would like for her to learn to protect herself."

"I'd like for one of you all to train her and put her in your care. Is anyone willing?"

Hearing this, several curious Hashira raised volunteered.

" I'll flamboyantly do it! I'll teach her to be flashy!"

" I'm also willing! I'd like to make a new friend!"

"I don't mind, Kanao needs some company."

"I CAN DO IT! MY LITTLE BROTHER SENJURO STUDIES ENGLISH TOO! HE'D HELP HER!"

All except Gyomei, who simply had his hands busy, and Muichiro plus Giyuu, who were disinterested. Sanemi and Obanai kept their mouths shut because they both felt like they would strangle the girl for information if she was near them.

Kagaya took notice of all of them, before once again asking them to quiet down.

"I'd like her to pick."

He turned to you, and began to speak.

"Several of my children have volunteered to train you, would you be willing to choose?"

Hearing this, you nodded and turned to look at the Hashira.

They all screamed "Pick me please!"

Except for Giyuu, Muichiro, Obanai and Gyomei.

You thought about it, before leaning in and telling Kagaya.

"I'd like to train under the guy with yellow and red hair."

You pretended not to know his name, to prevent suspicion.

Kagaya couldn't see, but he knows that you're talking about Kyojuro due to the similar features Kyojuro and Shinjuro have.

He nodded, gathering the attention of the Hashira's and let them know about the news.

Mitsuri and Uzui looked dejected, while Kyojuro visibly brightened.

His smile grew bigger, if that was even possible.

Kagaya told them something in Japanese, before switching to english.

"I'll set a meeting time and let you know by crow. It will also contain all the details, and more information."

"Thank you!"

You bowed, smiling.

Kagaya dismissed them, leaving the room with the twins as you walked up to Kyojuro.

Yay! You stayed serious the entire meeting!

_________

Taisho Secrets!

KYOJURO sustained almost no injuries in the battle with Akaza, other than a few cuts and scratches because of your interference and distraction.

TENGEN'S gonna kidnap you soon.

MITSURI thought you were really cool and she's probably gonna come to the Rengoku estate soon to see you.

A LITTLE crow told me that you have a pass to skip Final Selection!

A SMALL Kyojuro Clone is insanely grateful to you because he knows his brother probably wouldn't have survived a battle with Upper Moon 3.

__________

DISCONNECTED.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 1.9K 27
A story about a girl who brings light to those around her despite being shrouded in darkness herself. WARNING: THIS STORY MAY CONTAIN โ–ซ๏ธStrong Langua...
43.4K 1.7K 28
๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ ; ๐–๐‡๐Ž ๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’? : ยฉmikasloves ๐“๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐Ž๐Š๐€ ๐†๐ˆ๐˜๐”๐” ๐— ๐…!๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐’๐“๐€๐“๐”๐’ : ๐Ž๐๐†๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐†, ๐’๐‹๐Ž๐– ๐”๐๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„๐’ ! โ”โ”โ”...
3.3K 110 14
One can wonder fate, and sometimes... Fate happens to always bring something interesting along the way. ~ "แดกสœแด‡ษด ษช แด›สœษชษดแด‹ แด€ส™แดแดœแด› แด›สœแด‡ แด€แดแดแดœษดแด› แด๊œฐ แด›ษชแดแด‡๊œฑ ษช'แด ...
37.2K 1.4K 36
โ๐—œ ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜. ๐—จ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐—น๐˜†, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป...