๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐š๐ฒ ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐„๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ...

Por ilovebylerfrfr

With a lawyer of a mother, a step-father constantly busy working too, and a hardly present college student of... Mรกs

๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ‘.
๐Ÿ’.
๐Ÿ“.
๐Ÿ”.
๐Ÿ–.
๐Ÿ—.
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—.
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—.
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—.
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ.
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘.
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’.
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“.
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”.
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•.
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–.
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—.
๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ.
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ.
๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ž

๐Ÿ•.

1.3K 27 115
Por ilovebylerfrfr

Will Byers - 23:54

I'm sat in the back seat, watching as raindrops roll down the car's window. If I'm being honest, I have no idea what I'm doing and I'm absolutely terrified. I mean- randomly leaving in the middle of the night to go to California?

I feel something on my hand and turn to the direction that the touch is coming from, and I'm greeted with Mike's hand reaching over Holly, unconsciously slouching in between us, and resting over mine.

"It's gonna be alright, okay? We already told your parents and the school." He assures me as if I make my worries obvious. Do I?

I nod and look down at our hands with a gulp, and he quickly removes it from me when he notices.

"Sorry." Mike says.

"Why?" I ask scoffing, even though I get why.

"I dunno- that was weird."

"Weird?" I smile at him and he returns it, shrugging in agreement.

"I guess you're right. Why would it be weird?"

"... Totally." I reply softly, looking another direction as the speed of the cab increases. After a minute of silence, it gets interrupted when Mrs Wheeler, from the row in front of us, turns her head towards us with a smile.

"Are you kids getting hungry? I have a casserole if you want." She suggests, and I turn to Mike for his reaction. "We have to go all the way to Louisville since the flight in Indianapolis is cancelled. It's gonna be a longer ride than planned."

"I could eat." He looks back at me, suggesting that I do too.

"Okay. Thank you Mrs Wheeler." I beam at her and she gives us each a tupperware box with a casserole slice inside. It looks amazing, and maybe that's because I'm used to my crappy cooking but anyway-

"So, why are we going to California?" I ask, digging my fork into the casserole for a bite.

"S'for my re-election campaign." I hear Mike's dad say beside Mrs Wheeler. "They wanna interview Michael as well so we had to bring him and apparently, he wanted to take... you along." He continues, the last part in an almost disapproving manner.

I just awkwardly look down at my hands which are fidgeting with each other, like they normally would do in an uncomfortable situation like this.

"Dad, can you not?" Mike sneers before rolling his eyes and turning his gaze to the view outside of the cab.

I've lost my appetite.

I place the tupperware box on the table behind Mrs Wheeler's seat, looking out of the window.

Mike Wheeler

"Dad, can you not?" I roll my eyes. Geez, why does dad have to be such a dick...? I don't even see his problem with Will - he's a great person and can also be very professional when needed, which is an extra plus! So I don't get why dad is being so petty. It's as if he only wants me to be friends with assholes like Troy and Lucas. What does he see in them?

I mean, he only met them like twice, and I only ever mention Will to him occasionally, and maybe talk about him in a way that...

Shit.

Shit, shit, shit.

He isn't getting any ideas, is he? Lately, dad's been extra cold to me and I've struggled to understand why.

I remember a time we were driving past a rural street and I saw this guy getting beaten up, by a gang I assume, and they were calling him bad names and slurs. I looked at my dad for his reaction, obviously sympathetic for that guy. But he just smirked. Smirked in a psychotically sadistic, smug way as if the boy deserved what he got.

I'm not queer, I know that. But what if he suspects it? If he does and finds ways to prove it, my life will be a living hell.

Does dad even love me?

I mean, judging by the way he always acts, it's like he'll only accept us (my sisters and I) if we're normal. It's like he wouldn't hesitate to- I dunno... disown me if it wasn't for the image he wants to hold out to society.

I tiredly allow my eyes to close, not noticing a single tear rolling down my face as my eyelids connect. I hadn't realised how tired I am until now, and just allow myself to fall asleep to the soothing sound of water splashing against the roof of the car, and the wheels at the bottom.

Max Mayfield

I slam the door behind me as I walk inside, pathetically shuddering as I hold my body close to shield myself from the cold. It doesn't physically help whatsoever, though.

Even though I've been dreading to enter the Eleanor-filled bedroom for the past half hour in the rain, I suck it up and walk inside. I ignore El entirely to avoid another conversation, or even fight, and walk into the closet for some dry clothing.

Both of us are in utter silence, sitting up in our beds with the moon being our only source of light. The only audible sound being made is the muffled pattering of the rain, since the window is closed. Right now, I want nothing more than to just disappear, considering that I accidentally outed myself, Eleanor kissed me... and then regretted it. I should've seen it coming.

I'm lucky that it's dark in the room, otherwise El would notice my silent sobs.

Fuck... get a hold of yourself, asshole.

I wipe away my tears and slouch in my bed until I'm in a laying position, cuddling into my blanket. I notice El doing the same shortly after but it's different. She's probably going to be able to peacefully sleep, meanwhile this will probably a restless night for me. The type of night I would only get when Billy and dad were fighting.

The memories all flashing my mind cause more tears to fall.

For fucks sake... why do you have to be so weak?

Eleanor Hopper

After minutes of sitting awkwardly against my headrest, I sigh and lay down on my bed. Why did I do that? Why did I kiss her? No- why did I think it would make her feel better? Max probably feels like shit right now and it's all my fault. I'm in a relationship and kissed a girl because I told her it was my fault she didn't like boys.

It sounds crazy when I word it how it is.

Because it is, stupid.

My subconscious reminds me before I start hearing shuddered breaths coming from the other bed. She's crying.

"I'm sorry..." is what I wish I say, but I remain quiet and close my eyes, hoping that this moment will end.

But it doesn't. I regret what I did with everything and the memories of it keeps circling my mind, mercilessly tormenting me.

Stop it, asshole.

I scold my brain, but it doesn't listen. I glue my eyes shut and groan internally, a headache starting to form. I couldn't ask for a better way to end the night.

Tue. 10th September 1985 | 8:33
Dustin Henderson

"I don't know. I can't help but be worried since he just seems so- off..." I rant, placing test papers on each desk based on the seating plan. I mean- we never really had a 'seating plan' perse but everyone just stuck to their seats from the first day of semester.

"Well... maybe you should talk to him about it." Steve suggests and I roll my eyes.

"I never thought of that. Thank you for the suggestion." I sarcastically respond.

"Well- what do you expect? I already told you I was a douchebag during my high school years so maybe you shouldn't look for my advice— though I will say this: if there is something wrong with Will, you have to act quickly before I dunno... something bad happens. You never know, maybe something already happened which is the cause of this 'off'ness you say he has." Steve shrugs, tightening his tie against his collar.

"You're right..." I nod before sitting down at my designated spot, people entering the class minutes later.

16:13

I just arrived at my dorm and I'm sitting on my sofa, waiting for the Wheelers to go live. Politics has always interested me and it was no surprise that I'd be excited to see the family appear on the TV screen.

As I watch Michael Wheeler being interviewed, my smile fades when he's asked invasive questions about his personal life. He's trying to hide it, but everyone watching can obviously see how uncomfortable Michael is.

"We're just very curious! We were told that you have a girlfriend. Is that true?"

"Oh, yeah— she's great actually. We started dating a couple of weeks ago. It's nothing big but I definitely do like her and maybe we'll get closer with time."

"That sounds nice. I actually also heard rumours that you have queer tendencies. Like not that you're homosexual, but that you like boys as well as girls. Would you like to tell us a little bit about that?" The interview smiles brightly, but I can see in her eyes how much she's loving this.

"Oh um- I never really thought about it but... n-no. I wouldn't think so—" he says, continuing to politely answer as I look down at my lap, furrowing my brows.

What the fuck...

To Be Continued...

a.n.
Sry I forgot wattpad existed for a bit so that's why this chapter took longer.

do u guys want more Dustin pov? I can't promise it will be that interesting all the time but I'm always open to story suggestions- well minor ones since I basically planned the whole story line already but generally, feel free to tell me anything abt this book.

anyway hi<3

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

17.3K 602 34
โ‹†๏ฝกยฐโœฉห— After a humiliating birthday party, Robin comforts Will and they decide enough is enough. Since they are gay in the opposite directions, fake d...
49.5K 1.2K 11
Will Byers has always known he was "different", but hadn't come to the realization as to why he wasn't what society perceived as "normal" up until re...
11.1K 198 26
'Will heard Mike scoff and say "You are so pathetic!" before he slammed the basement door shut.' 'Well, this summer is going great. This summer is go...
243K 6.9K 31
Y/n uses they/them pronouns to make it comfortable for all readers. ************************* "Don't you trust me?" "Of course not! I would never tru...