Borgir Man (Tokyo Revengers x...

By hammertecher011

"If I die trying then at least I tried. Hehe!" His name is Hashitora Yoshinoya. He is your normal schoolboy w... More

Character Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 4

214 7 3
By hammertecher011

" " = Talking

* * = Actions

' ' = Thoughts

<------------------------------------------->

On the last chapter Takemichi had a heart warming conversation with his new friends Mikey and Yoshinoya. He learnt of Mikey's goals and has earned Yoshinoya's friendship. In the future Takemichi and Naoto discover that Kisaki has reign over Toman and Mikey and Yoshinoya has disappeared, whereas Draken dies during the Battle of 8/3. It's up to Takemichi to save them.

<------------------------------------------->

Yoshinoya POV

It was currently the evening and Yoshinoya was riding his tricycle, he was on his way to the Musashi Shrine. Apparently there was a very important meeting, so he obviously had to join in. All he wanted to do was just enjoy eating burgers at home.

Yoshinoya: "Man, I don't wanna go to this meeting! This sucks!"

Yoshinoya: "Screw you Mikey! Making me go to this dumb meeting when I can be at home enjoying burgers!"

<------------------------------------------->

Timeskip

Yoshinoya POV

Unfortunately, Yoshinoya got to the Musashi Shrine a bit too early. Yoshinoya is currently squatting down eating the last of his burgers, contemplating life.

Yoshinoya: "Ah, this meeting is going to take ages! I have things to do, y'know!"

???: "Like what? Eating burgers like you usually do?"

Yoshinoya turns around and he sees his silver haired friend.

Yoshinoya: "Oh! Mitsu! Yes I would enjoy eating burgers, but I had to leave it and come here!"

Mitsuya: "Don't worry, Yoshinoya. The meeting won't take long, and besides, you'll probably be interested in what Mikey has to say."

This peaks Yoshinoya's interest as his eye brow raises.

Yoshinoya: "Hmmmmm? Really? I wonder what it could be. Better be exciting! Hehehe!"

Yoshinoya then shows his joyful grin as the sound of motorcycles roared as the members of Tokyo Manji Gang reached the Musashi Shrine. Yoshinoya jumps to stand up.

Yoshinoya: "Yosh! Enough waiting! Let's do this!"

Takemichi POV

Takemichi arrived at the Musashi Shrine with his girlfriend Tachibana.

Tachibana: "They look really scary."

Takemichi: "D-Don't worry. I'm here. Just don't stare at them."

Takemichi: "Who wears biker gang outfits nowadays? And there are so many of them..."

A couple of Tokyo Manji Gang biker members spot Takemichi and Tachibana and go up to them.

Random Delinquent #1: "Hey! Who the hell d'you think yer starin' at, huh?! Scram!"

Random Delinquent #1: "What the hell's yer problem?!"

Random Delinquent #2: "I'll murder you!"

Takemichi: "E-Er, I was just invited here, and-"

The delinquent grabbed Takemichi's collar.

Random Delinquent #1: "What?! You got any idea where you are, punk?!"

Takemichi: "M-Musashi Shrine..."

Random Delinquent #2: "Who the hell would invite a pissant like you to a Toman gathering, huh?!"

Tachibana: "Violence is wrong!"

A silver haired figure away from the conflict spot Takemichi and Tachibana.

Mitsuya: "Huh?"

Mitsuya: "Hang on, are you Takemitchy?"

Takemichi: "Y-Yes..."

Yoshinoya: "Hey hey! Mitsu look! I just found a, uh-"

Yoshinoya: "Oh! Michi! You're here too buddy!"

Yoshinoya: "Huh? What's going on here?"

Mitsuya: "What're you scarin' the commander's guest for?"

Yoshinoya: "Yeah! Get lost you guys!"

Random Delinquent #1: "T-Terribly sorry, sir!"

The delinquent let go off Takemichi and leave.

Tachibana: "Are you okay, Takemichi-kun?"

Takemichi: "Yeah."

Mitsuya: "Come with us."

Yoshinoya: "This is about to be more fun now that you're here, Michi! Hahah! Let's go!"

Takemichi: "Huh? Uh, sure..."

They see Mikey sitting on his bike.

Yoshinoya: "Yo! 'Sup Mikey! 'Sup Drake!"

Draken: "Oi! I told you not to call me that, dumbass!"

Yoshinoya: "Hehehe!"

Mikey: "Heya, Takemitchy, Yoshi-chin."

Mikey: "Sorry for inviting you guys here out of the blue."

Yoshinoya: "Mikey! You made me come here with no burgers! I'm going to starve to death!"

Mikey: "Don't worry Yoshi-chin. The meeting won't take long."

Yoshinoya: "Okay..."

Draken: "Takemitchy, why'd you bring your wifey here?"

Yoshinoya: "Yeah! What's up with that?"

Takemichi: "Sorry. I had no idea it'd be like this."

Draken: "Hina-chan. Sorry for scaring you the other day."

Draken: "Yoshinoya, you still need to apologise."

Yoshinoya: "Eh?! But it was funny though!"

Tachibana: "Oh, it's fine. Don't worry about it. Also, I'm sorry, too."

Draken: "Hey, Emma!"

Emma: "Yeah?"

Draken: "This is Takemitchy's wifey, so make sure you protect her."

Emma: "Roger."

A girl called Emma approached them, then she and Takemichi stared at each other for a while until Emma broke the silence.

Emma: "Heya, wussy boy."

Tachibana: "Why is she calling you 'wussy boy'?"

Draken: "What? You know Emma?"

Takemichi: "Y-You've got the wrong idea, Hina!"

Yoshinoya: "Hahahaha! Looks like Takemichi is about to receive some Divine Punishment! Good luck!"

Yoshinoya walked off to find something to do. He laughed when he heard the sound of Takemichi getting beaten up.

Timeskip

Yoshinoya POV

Yoshinoya: *Yawn* "Man, I'm tired and hungry!"

Draken: "Don't get your burgers in a bunch..."

Draken: "Takemitchy! You done?"

Takemichi: "Sorry to keep you waiting!"

Draken: "All right, gather 'round, everyone!"

Yoshinoya: "Yosh!"

As Yoshinoya, Mikey, Draken and Takemichi got up to the top of the stares members of Toman bowed their heads. 

Crowd: "Good evening, Commander!"

The Toman Captain's and Vice Captains of their Division followed behind them. When they reached the shrine Mikey stood in the middle with Draken on his left and Yoshinoya on his right. Takemichi was at the bottom on the stairs.  The meeting was about to begin.

Mikey: "We're gathered here today to talk about Moebius. If they go against us, it'll turn into a huge conflict. So... tell me what you all think."

Suddenly, two Toman members got behind Takemichi and knocked him over. It was the 3rd Division Vice Captain, Peh-yan and 3rd Division Captain, Pah-chin. Yoshinoya was too busy daydreaming to care what was happening until Mitsuya came up to them and told them to stop. 

Pah-chin: "Huh?! I'm stupid, so I don't really get what the means."

Peh-yan: "Pah-chin has the brain of a water flea!"

Mitsuya: "If you don't get it, then keep your mouth shut, dipshit!"

Draken: Hey, Pah."

Yoshinoya: "Shut the hell up!"

Peh-yan: "Sorry, Draken, Borgir Man."

Peh-yan and Pah-chin went back in line.

Draken: "Don't hold it against him, Takemitchy. Pah's pretty pissed off right now."

Yoshinoya: "I think he's always pissed off, heh."

Takemichi: "He's sorta out of control, huh?"

Yoshinoya: "Yep!"

Mitsuya: "His bud got into with Moebius. That's what ignited this conflict."

Yoshinoya: "Huh?! Why did no one tell me?"

Draken: "Because you would of forgot with that beefy brain of yours."

Yoshinoya: "Hey! It's not my fault! I forgor!"

Takemichi: "Huh? What happened?"

Mitsuya: "Moebius's leader, a guy named Osanai, got into it with his friend over something stupid. Pah's bud got the shit beat out of him, then they raped his girlfriend right in front of him. To top it off, they took all his money and beat up his parents and siblings later."

Hearing this, Yoshinoya got pissed off and he started to clench his fist. He had a red glint in his eyes. 

Yoshinoya: "Huh!? No way! Let's just go kick his ass!"

Draken: "It's not that simple, Yoshinoya."

Yoshinoya: "What do you mean, 'not that simple'!? We have every right to kick his ass!"

Draken: "Calm down."

Yoshinoya: "Damn, alright..."

Yoshinoya has calmed down while Takemichi was in remorse of what happened to Pah-chin.

Takemichi: "That's awful..."

Mitsuya: "That's just how Moebius runs shit. They're two generations above our gang, and they run Shinjuku."

Takemichi: "Huh? You mean Toman's not running the area?"

Mitsuya: "Toman runs Shibuya. Shinjuku is separate. And our gang is still pretty new."

Mikey was discussing the Moebius conflict with Pah-chin. Pah was bowing while Yoshinoya could tell he was hurting inside. He feels bad for him.

Mikey: "So what do you wanna do, Pah? We gonna fight?"

Pah-chin: "They're two generations above our gang. Toman's not gonna walk away unscathed. I'd end up making trouble for all you guys. But I'm so pissed off, Mikey..."

Mikey: "That's not what I asked. Are we gonna fight, or what?"

Pah started to tear up. Yoshinoya wanted to give him a burger to comfort him, but unfortunately he had none at the moment.

Pah-chin: "I wanna fight! I wanna murder all those sons of bitches!"

Yoshinoya smile started to get bigger and Mikey stood up.

Mikey: "Yeah, I figured."

Mikey: "Anyone here think that Pah's bud getting his ass kicked is too much trouble to deal with? Anyone scared because Pah's bud got beat up? See? There's no one!"

All of the Toman members started to get riled up and have a menacing smile of their faces.

Mikey: "We're gonna crush Moebius!"

All the members of Toman started to cheer and Yoshinoya jumped in the air with glee.

Mikey: "August 3rd! The Musashi Festival is where it's all gonna go down!"

Yoshinoya: "Man, oh man! I wanna box them up so bad!"

Yoshinoya: "Let's do this!"

<------------------------------------------->

A/N: And that's the end of the fourth chapter. Sorry it's a bit long and not much to include with Yoshinoya. That's why I'm gonna make it up to guys. Next chapter will be a Yoshinoya chapter with a little bit of the plot and then the rest is just him enjoying life. I don't expect you to like this chapter, but soon you'll see a glimpse of Yoshinoya's power. See you guys and make sure you eat a burger! 🍔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 123 27
"What did he found in a girl that accidentally crushed into his subordinates? And what did successful young lady found in the leader of the most dang...
32.6K 1K 24
"you are going to be the death of me." I mumbled. "nope! It's going to be the death of us." he claimed. "that doesn't make any fucking sense." - Th...
155K 6.5K 52
Before you read, just wanna say. MASSIVE SPOILERS IF YOU'RE NOT A MANGA READER I don't own Tokyo Revengers but Manchiro/Maria.Tokyo Revengers belongs...
1.9K 70 10
❝I'm giving you one chance Sano, don't break my heart❞ ____________________________________ ↳IN WHICH the leader of the Tokyo Manji gang seeks out...