Borgir Man (Tokyo Revengers x...

By hammertecher011

"If I die trying then at least I tried. Hehe!" His name is Hashitora Yoshinoya. He is your normal schoolboy w... More

Character Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 2

343 9 11
By hammertecher011

" " = Talking

* * = Actions

' ' = Thoughts

<------------------------------------------->

On the last chapter Takemichi has challenged Kiyomasa in order to save his friend Takuya. Will Takemichi stand his ground and win this fight? Or will he end up meeting his demise? But little does he know certain people will pull up to befriend him, especially one that he recognises...

Takemichi POV

Takemichi is having a face off against Kiyomasa who he just challenged to a fight. The King vs The Slave.

Takemichi: "I have to find the two leaders of the Tokyo Manji Gang."

Takemichi: "Both Sano and Kisaki."

<------------------------------------------->

Takemichi: "As long as I'm a slave, I'm never gonna see them."

Takemichi looks forward to see Kiyomasa preparing himself to fight.

Kiyomasa: "You better not regret this."

*BAM*

Kiyomasa sends a heavy left hook right into Takemichi's stomach winding him. From that one hit Takemichi understood that he had no chance at beating Kiyomasa.

*SMACK*

Kiyomasa throws another punch right into Takemichi's face leaving him dazed. Then proceeds to throw a left hook. Takemichi's friends worry for him as he's getting pummelled by Kiyomasa. Kiyomasa lands a punch to Takemichi's liver leaving him stunned then grabs him and knees him in the face leaving him with a nosebleed.

The crowd continuous to cheer as Kiyomasa is overwhelming Takemichi. Kiyomasa sends a powerful kick straight to Takemichi's face leaving him almost unconscious. Blood is dripping from Takemichi's face, but he doesn't give up.

Takemichi: "I'm not done yet..."

Takemichi's friends are in shock that he still has the need to continue this fight. Kiyomasa spits out his cigarettes and gives a mean smirk. He then assaults Takemichi was continuous attacks on punches and kicks.

Takemichi then grabs hold of Kiyomasa. Kiyomasa begins to knee him in the face attempting to get Takemichi off of him, but Takemichi is not giving up. Kiyomasa begins to sweat in exhaustion from beating Takemichi. Takemichi starts to grin as his resolve is more powerful than Kiyomasa's assault.

Takemichi: "I'm not... done yet..."

Takemichi's friends plead for him to stop, but Takemichi refuses to stop. He declares that he can't turn back.

Takemichi: "Kiyomasa of the Tokyo Manji Gang..."

Takemichi: "If you wanna win, you're gonna have to actually kill me."

Takemichi's got a big grin on his face with tears in his eyes. Kiyomasa gets annoyed and asks for his bat, but the crowd of delinquents start questioning his decision. 

Just then three figures approach him.

???: "Hey, Kiyomasa. "

???: "You're scarin' the crowd."

Takemichi: 'Who is that?'

???: "Calm down, you dumbass."

Yamagichi: "A blonde ponytail and a shaved head...and a dragon tattoo on his temple."

The Vice Commander of the Tokyo Manji Gang... A.K.A Draken!

???: "Hey, Ken-chin."

Draken: "Wha? Don't call me by that stupid nickname here."

???: "I'm out of dorayaki."

The crowd of delinquents get up and bow.

Delinquents: "Good day, sir!"

Takemichi: 'Wait, is he..?'

Delinquents: "Good day, Commander, sir!"

Takemichi: "He's the head of the Tokyo Manji Gang... Sano Manjiro?"

A third figure with a noticeable hat  approaches behind him...

???: "Hehehehe! Damn Draken! You really I can't believe you let me walk all the way here!"

Draken: "Huh? That's because you annoying the hell outta me on the ride here."

Mikey: "Hey Yoshi-chin! Got some burgers for me?"

???: "Eh? Mikey you gotta call me 'Borgir Man' when we're in public!"

Draken: "Makes you sound like an idiot."

The boy gives off his signature grin while cracking his knuckles.

???: "Huh?! What did you say Drake?! I'll beat your ass!"

Draken: "That's not my name dumbass!"

Takemichi: 'What's with this guy? Is that a burger on his head? Wait, that burger on his head. Seems familiar...'

Takemichi: 'Wait! That's the guy who gave me a hamburger from before!'

Delinquents: "Good afternoon, Borgir Man!"

Second Vice Commander

Hashitora Yoshinoya AKA Borgir Man

Yoshinoya: "Man, this school's very noisy today... Happens to the best of us I guess. Hehe."

Yoshinoya takes out a burger from his pocket and begins to scarf it down like no tomorrow, he then proceeds to walk along with Draken and Mikey.

Random Delinquent: "Sano-kun! I'm in biker gang #3! My name's Akaishi!"

Draken: "You're in the way. Mikey doesn't talk to guys he's not interested in."

Yoshinoya: "Ain't that right? Heh!"

Mikey walks past Kiyomasa and he bows his head.

Kiyomasa: "Good day, sir."

Draken just kicks him in the stomach without a care in the world.

Draken: "Kiyomasa, who died and made you king? Make sure you're that far down when bowing to our commander."

Yoshinoya comes up and puts a hand on Kiyomasa's shoulder as he walks past him.

Yoshinoya: "Mufasa don't get let your ego get ahead of yourself. "

Kiyomasa: "Y-Yes sir..?"

Kiyomasa is left in confusion and in pain.

Mikey walks up to Takemichi and goes right up to his face making him fall back on the ground.

Mikey: "Hey, what's your name?"

Takemichi: "H-Hanagaki Takemichi."

Mikey: "I see. So Takemitchy."

Takemichi: "H-Huh? T-Takemitchy?"

Draken: "That's what Mikey said, Takemitchy."

Yoshinoya begins to go in a fit of laughter from the name as the crowd of delinquents comically sweat drop. 

Mikey squats in front to Takemichi and grabs his head to pull him in closer.

Mikey: "Are you.. really in middle school?"

Takemichi: "Huh?"

 Mikey: "Takemitchy, starting today, you're my friend, all right?"

Yoshinoya suddenly gets right up in Takemichi's face.

Yoshinoya: "A new friend?! How nice!"

Just when Yoshinoya got a good look at Takemichi's face he shows his signature grin.

Takemichi: "Huh?"

 Yoshinoya: "Haha! I remember you now! You're the guy who looked like he got boxed up! Look at you now, that's not good!"

Yoshinoya goes into his pocket and pulls out a burger and gives it to Takemichi.

Yoshinoya: "There ya go! Now you'll feel a lot better."

Mikey walks towards Kiyomasa and kicks him up in the chin and grabs his head.

Mikey: "Who the hell are you?"

Mikey begins punching Kiyomasa in the face over and over again then drops him on the ground and proceeds to stomp of his face.

Mikey: "Okay, then. Let's get going, Ken-chin, Yoshi-chin."

Yoshinoya: "Okay!"

The three then begin to leave the area.

Draken: "Stop bringing Toman's rep down."

Yoshinoya: "Ain't that right?"

Yoshinoya drops the burger wrapping on Kiyomasa's head and follows Mikey.

Mikey: "Takemitchy, see you later."

Yoshinoya: "Yeah, see ya Michi! Make sure you enjoy the borgir!"

Takemichi sits on the ground with multiple thoughts right now.

Draken: "Y'all wake up and scram already."

Yoshinoya: "Oh! Here's your borgir Mikey!"

Mikey: "Yay! Thanks Yoshi-chin!"

Yoshinoya: "Don't worry about it! Hehe!"

Timeskip

Yoshinoya POV

Yoshinoya is munching on his 8th burger today while Mikey and Draken are staring at him with a questionable look on their faces.

Draken: "Oi, Yoshinoya."

Yoshinoya: "Hm? *Nom*"

Draken: "I really don't understand how you can eat so my hamburgers in one sitting."

Yoshinoya: "Well I just really love eating burgers! Haha!"

Draken/Mikey: "That doesn't make any sense!"

Yoshinoya: "Well, today was exciting. I can tell that Michi is quite resilient. But, he seems to get his ass beat a lot. I can tell."

Mikey: "Right? Though I can tell he'll be a good friend to have."

Draken: "He'll be alright I suppose."

Yoshinoya: "Yosh! Let's go and get some burgers guys!"

Draken/Mikey: "You already ate them?!"

Yoshinoya: "Hahahahahaha!" 

<------------------------------------------->

A/N: And that's the end of the second chapter. I hope you enjoyed scenes with Yoshinoya. If not then let's see if my imagination can make something cool. Third chapter could possibly come out today, but let's see shall we? Be sure to eat some burgers and I'll see you next time! 🍔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

569K 29.2K 105
โ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค'๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š. ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข ๐™ค๐™› ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช. โž ...
6.4K 123 27
"What did he found in a girl that accidentally crushed into his subordinates? And what did successful young lady found in the leader of the most dang...
76.5K 1.4K 100
'Jo, I'm Mikey,' the boy introduced himself. That was my first encounter with Mikey. - Meiyo 'If he really thinks I'm that bad for them, then I guess...
120K 3.1K 101
**My family** A half Japanese girl came back to her mom's hometown, and meet her childhoods friends. In order to get closer to her friends after leav...