VADER (Star Wars X My Hero Ac...

By TheHolyPeanut173

DARTH VADER, Dark Lord of the Sith, has killed the emperor in order to save his son, LUKE SKYWALKER. But it c... More

Chapter 1: A New Beginning
Chapter 2: Sith Among Heroes
Chapter 3: Fear and Dead Men
Chapter 4: Wanted Man
Chapter 5: New Ride
Chapter 6: The Black Oni
Chapter 7: Darth Vader VS All Might
Chapter 8: Hero Killer Vs Jedi Killer
Chapter 9: The Negotiator
Chapter 10: Press Conference and Bar Fight
Chapter 11: Substitute Teacher
Chapter 12: Liberation
Chapter 13: Maul At The Mall
Chapter 14: Fight Like Hell (Special chapter)
Chapter 15: A Fan
Chapter 16: Vader's Visit
Chapter 17: Duel Of The Fates
Chapter 18: Kamino Aftermath
Chapter 19: Upgrades
Chapter 20: The Sith Lord. (Short Chapter)
Chapter 21: Back In Black
Chapter 22: Mother
Chapter 23: Dormitories
Chapter 24: Admiral
Chapter 25: Yuri
Chapter 26: Checkmate
Chapter 27: Overhaul
Chapter 28: The Child
Note (Not a chapter)
Chapter 30: Eri
Chapter 31: Anakin
Chapter 32: Midnight's Shenanigans
Chapter 33: Training
Chapter 34: The Tragedy of Darth Vader
Chapter 35: Festival and Goodbyes
Dad Vader (Not a chapter)
Chapter 36: Survivors
100k
Chapter 37: A Second Chance
Chapter 38: City Hall Massacre
Dad Vader 2 (Not a Chapter)
Chapter 39: A Helping Hand
Chapter 40: Mentors of the Past
Chapter 41: Blackwhip
Chapter 42 : Bleeding (Short Chapter)
Chapter 43: Merry Christmas
Chapter 44: Death of a Hero
Chapter 45: Corruption
Chapter 46: Legos (Short Chapter)
Chapter 47: conspiracy
Chapter 48: A Date
Chapter 49: Premonitions And Preparations
Chapter 50: Katsuki Bakugo VS Darth Vader
Chapter 51: Class 1-A VS Darth Vader Pt 1
Chapter 52: Class 1-A VS Darth Vader Pt 2
Chapter 53: Making Amends
Dad Vader 3
Chapter 54: Destiny (Short Chapter)

Chapter 29: The Wrath Of Darth Vader

8.2K 177 216
By TheHolyPeanut173

Villains.

They are the bottom feeders of society. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy when it comes to them. Some become bolder and wants to achieve their goals, by any means necessary. With All Might's retirement, criminals would go wild and rampage throughout the city in celebration as if they own it.

But they won't. Even with the Symbol of Peace gone, they still hide in the shadows out of fear, praying to anyone out there that he won't find them, to escape their judgement day. Ever since the death of the legendary All For One, many villains and criminals seek shelter from the monster that is responsible for slaying the Symbol of Evil, and he will come for them.

They would feel a chill run down their spine whenever his name is mentioned. They would rub their throats or take a big gulp whenever they learn of an unfortunate villain having his own windpipe crushed, praying that they wouldn't share the same fate. Some would even be afraid of the dark, worrying that he might just be there, waiting for the right time to strike.

Many look up to him as someone who would truly go beyond to protect the innocent. Some would question his brutal methods of slaughter, viewing it as unethical, terrifying, dangerous. Most believe that his name is more than just that, they believe it to be a symbol.

His name is not a symbol.

His name is not a call.

It's a warning.

---

The Yakuza.

This group is driven to become the shell of its former self by the rise of the pro heroes. They are attempting to reestablish itself as a powerful force that no one would dare to cross paths with. However there is something even more powerful than they could possibly imagine.

He's coming...

It is currently midnight. Outside the Shie Hassaikai compound. A dark figure approaches the gate and blows it with full force, without even touching, alerting 2 guards for the gate. He walks to the 2 guards who are in shock to who they see.

Vader

Right before the 2 guards can even do anything, Vader ruthlessly force chokes them with a brutal neck snap.

He walks past the two dead bodies and tears open the front door with the Force. Inside, it looks like a normal house with nothing out of the ordinary. No one would have known better to think it is.

However, Vader senses them. They're close by. His HUD in his mask picks up footprints on the ground, and they lead to a secret passage. He punches through the secret entrance and he is surrounded by many goons

Random goon: It's over Vader! You're clearly outnumbered and you won't be going anywh-

The goon is lifted up by Vader using the Force and his neck is twisted in a 180 degree. He releases the lifeless body and let's it fall.

Vader slowly pulls out his lightsaber hilt with his thumb brushing on the button, as everyone is paralyzed in fear.

Vader: Perhaps I've not made myself clear. I am not trapped in a facility full of Yakuza scum...

Vader: You're trapped in here with me.

---

Chrono: Overhaul! We're under attack!

Overhaul collects some blood samples of Eri that he got before she ran off. He stops what he is doing and looks at Chronostasis.

Overhaul: By who?

Chrono: It's Vader! He's killing our men!

Overhaul's eyebrow twitches when he hears that name. He knows that Vader has come for him.

Overhaul: Send in the Trio of Garbage. Bring him to me... alive. Only he knows the whereabouts of my cure.

He walks up to the monitor that shows Vader walking at a slow and steady pace. It is strange, normally heroes would run at their opponent to waste no time for the villain to escape. But Vader, he is walking as if he has all the time in the world. He is walking with confidence that there will be no escape for anyone...

---

The remaining goons flee away in terror into the many hallways. They are in a dark hallway and are met with a door that seemingly won't budge. One of them tries to pry it open but couldn't. A noise is heard in the end of the dark hallway. They stop and point their weapons at the dark.

They hear heavy footsteps approaching them from the darkness and come to a complete stop. Everyone keeps their weapons aimed down the dark hallway. Intense silence takes over the hallway for what feels like an eternity, until...

KHOOOOH PUUUHRR
KHOOOOH PUUUHRR

KSHHH-VWWUUM

Everyone is frozen in utter fear at the sight of Vader with his ignited lightsaber. But they snap out of it and take action.

Random goon: OPEN FIRE!

With that command, everyone fires down the narrow hallway at Vader's direction. He makes quick blocks and deflections with his lightsaber on training mode.

Bullets fly past Vader as he deflect the ones the would've hit him. He kills 2 goons by deflecting the bullets with his lightsaber with ease as he continues with his march.

Random goon: HOW'S HE DOING THAT?!

One of the goons begin to bang on the door, screaming for anyone on the other side.

Random goon: HELP US!!!

Vader deflects the bullets and he stretches his hand out to force pull a goon up to the ceiling, causing a few other goons to back away in terror at what they've seeing.

As he is right below the goon pinned on the ceiling, Vader turns off the training mode and windmill swings his lightsaber, killing him.

Vader releases the pinned body and stretches his hand out to force deflect a bullet right back to its owner, an instant death.

He pulls his hand with a clenching fist, force pulling the weapons out of the hands of 4 goons, leaving them unarmed. He violently swings his lightsaber and slices through them before any of them could even plea for mercy.

There are only 2 goons left. The one at the door is still trying to pry it open with everything he has. The other tries to shoot Vader, but doesn't get the chance. Vader stretches his hand out in a choking gesture, causing the goon to lift up in the air while being force choked. Vader throws him aside as he crushes his throat, leaving only 1 left.

Before the last goon could even beg or plea for his life to be spared, Vader shoves his lightsaber through him and pierces through the door he has been holding in place with the Force this whole time. He releases the door from the force and it opens for him to pass through.

He marches through hallways and corridors. Suddenly his lightsaber vanishes from his hand.

???: Nice toy you got here.

Vader turns to the direction of the voice to see Toya Setsuno holding his lightsaber. Toya is accompanied by Yu Hojo and Soramitsu Tabe. Together with their quirks combined, they would make a very serious foe. At least they would be if they aren't up against the Chosen One.

Yu sends his crystals out at Vader to damage him, but failed to do so when Vader force shields himself.

Yu: Impossible!

Tabe lunges at Vader with the intention of eating him alive, despite his orders to capture Vader for interrogation. Vader stretches his hand out and freezes Tabe in mid air. He clenches his hand and ruthlessly force crushes his entire body in a very brutal matter, killing him.

Vader uses the Force to lift Yu and Toya in the air and brutally breaks their necks, with their spinal cord poking out. He drops their bodies and calls back his lightsaber from Toya's lifeless hand.

---

Chrono watches Vader through the cameras in disbelief. Mimic is staring at the monitor, giving Vader a death glare. Overhaul is starting to not just feel anger, but a little bit of fear and doubt.

Chrono: T-they're dead. He killed them only in a matter of seconds!

Mimic: Goddamn bastard! Who the hell does he think he is to mess with us!

Overhaul let's out a groan in frustration.

Overhaul: Send out the rest of the disposables to deal with him, except for Shin. Mimic, bring out the trigger just in case it works.

---

Vader marches deeper in the compound. He senses someone is watching him. He looks up to see Deidoro Sakaki drinking away his booze.

Deidoro: Heeey, what gives, yoouurrree supposed tooooo get aaalll whooozy.

Vader was shielding himself with the Force, protected from the drunken Yakuza member's quirk.

A calm voice speaks out through the other side of the wall.

???: It seems that he's immune to your quirk.

Vader is suddenly flung through a wall when he's tackled by another Yakuza member, Rikiya Katsukame. Rikiya tackles Vader with all his strength and throws him at a wall. Vader Force shields himself in time when he collides with the wall, leaving a huge mark on the wall.

Vader picks himself up with not even a single scratch on him and ignites his lightsaber, narrowing at Rikiya. He immediately throws it at him in an attempt to decapitate his head off, but it's suddenly blocked by an invisible forcefield.

???: You're strong, but not strong enough.

The voice belonged to another Yakuza member, and he revealed himself to be Hekiji Tengari. Another huge man stood beside him, Kendo Rappa.

Hekiji: What are you waiting for? Get him!

Kendo: No. Us ganging up on him, 3 to 1 ain't a fair fight!

Hekiji glares at him and scoffs.

Hekiji: You're useless! When we finish with him, I'll be the first to tell Overhaul about your-

S M A S H

The two men look back to see Vader has successfully breached through the forcefield by shattering it with the Force.

Hekiji: No... That's impossible!

Rikiya rushes at Vader in the intentions of crushing him. But what happens next is very unfortunate for Rikiya. Unleashing his wrath, Vader stretches his hand out and freezes Rikiya in place. He then throws his lightsaber at him, leaving a huge cauterized slash on Rikiya's chest, and tosses him aside. Hekiji and Kendo are shocked. Hekiji snapped out of it and yells at Kendo.

Hekiji: Kendo! Do something!

Kendo does not answer him. Instead, he grabs Hekiji and throws him at Vader's boot.

Kendo: He's all yours.

Hekiji: You traitor! You think he's just gonna let you go-

Hekiji doesn't even get to finish when Vader curb stomps him with his cybernetic foot, making his head splatter like a watermelon.

Kendo: At last, now just the two of us.

Vader looks back at the giant who seeks a challenge, readying his lightsaber. The Kendo cracks his knuckles and his neck.

Kendo: It's just the two of us, Vader. Why don't you put away your weapon and we fight like men!

Vader looks at his lightsaber at hand. He extinguishes it and clips it back on his belt and slowly raises his clenching fists.

Kendo smiles when Vader accepts his challenge.

Kendo: Finally, a worthy opponent! Our battle will be legendary!

He immediately charges at Vader. Little did he know that it's gonna be a bloodbath for him.

---

Overhaul watches Vader facing up against Kendo through the monitor. He stops watching and turns toward Mimic.

Overhaul: We don't have much time, Mimic. Are you ready?

Mimic: I sure am! I'm ready to crush his sorry ass!

Overhaul: Good. But remember to not underestimate him, he is the one who killed All For One.

---

Vader: Arrogance has costed your strength.

Kendo struggles to breathe as Vader tightens his cybernetic grip around the villains throat.

Vader: Pride has defeated you.

Vader then slams Kendo's head to the ground, causing blood to drip from the villain's and feel all fuzzy. Kendo manages to drag himself to his feet, but he never gets the chance when Vader throws a hard punch with his cybernetic fist, cracking his ribs.

Kendo feels the air escape his lungs and falls back down to the ground, coughing out some blood.

Vader stands in triumph after brutally beating up Kendo. He uses the force to lift Kendo in mid air from the ground.

Kendo: Y-you're... so strong.

Vader begins to slowly clench his hand, slowly force crushing Kendo.

Kendo: Send me out... with a bang.

Vader clenches his hand onto a fist, causing Kendo's head to explode, leaving blood, brain matter, and pieces of his skull all over the floor. Vader drops the headless body of Kendo.

A bottle is smashed behind his helmet. He turns around to see a drunk Deidoro hanging from the ceiling.

Deidoro: Stuuupid. Yoouu and your laser sword of-

Vader doesn't let him finish and force pulls him from the ceiling and let's him hit the floor. He force pulls out a large piece from the wall and crushes Deidoro with it, killing him in an instant.

Vader continues with his march down the empty hallways. As he walks further down, he senses someone near his presence.

Suddenly the walls begin to close in on him. The entire section of the area closes in and attempts to crush him.

A manaiacle laughter echoes, revealing to be Mimic who is responsible for this.

Mimic: That's right! You really thought you can take all of us down?! Well guess again!

The walls close in even further to the point where he can no longer see Vader. Little did he know, Vader shielded himself with the Force.

Mimic: Pathetic.

But suddenly, the walls explode and the debris scattered everywhere. Mimic was knocked down by a large piece of the debris. He groans in pain and slowly lifts his head up, only to see Vader staring down at him.

Vader: Did you really believe I did not see it, villain?

Mimic is in disbelief. He got cocky and paid the price. He trembles before Vader when he the air around him begins to feel cold at his presence

Vader pulls out his lightsaber and strikes Mimic down with his hatred coursing through his veins.

---

With the last 3 remaining Yakuza members, Shin Nemoto asks Chrono a question.

Shin: Do you think that Mimic will win?

Chrono: Most likely. Mimic is someone not to be messed with as far as I know. He must have successfully killed Vader by now-

KHOOOOH PUUUHRR

Everyone freezes in place when his breathing interrupts Chrono. The three Yakuza members look at the source of the breathing to see Vader holding what is left of Mimic in his hand and drops the body on the ground.

Shin pulls out his shotgun and fires a cluster of quirk cancelling bullets at Vader. All of the bullets stop in mid air and drops to the ground. Silence takes over the room as the Yakuza stares down at Vader.

Shin: Chrono, get out of here. I will deal with this slime-bag, myself.

Chronostasis nods and backs away, but Vader is not having any of it. Right before the 2 Yakuza followers can react, Vader stretches his hand and ruthlessly force chokes the 2 of them with a brutal neck snap.

Vader turns his attention to Overhaul, the man behind it all. The warmth in the room leaves due to his presence, and Overhaul feels a shiver down his spine.

But suddenly Vader is suddenly rammed to a wall by Rikiya, who survived the lightsaber slash. Vader gets up to his full height See's Overhaul lowering himself.

Overhaul touches the ground, causing the concrete floor to disappear and turn into spikes in an instant. Before it could even ram into Vader, he stretches his hand out to force crush all of the spikes, instantaneously.

When he finished with force crushing the spikes, the last 2 Yakuza members are gone.

The entire base begins to violently shake, it's going to collapse. Vader uses a force dash, creating a sonic boom and zooms his way out of the base. He makes it just in time as the entire Yakuza base collapes. He glances back at what is left of the base and back to the streets to see what can only be described as a monster.

The top half of overhaul is fused with what appears to be a huge monster mad of flesh, a mask on the upper jaw, and it is massive.

Overhaul: YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN TAKE ERI AWAY?! KILL ALL OF MY MEN?! I WILL MAKE YOU FEAR ME BEFORE YOU SUCCUMB WITH DEATH!!!

Vader stares up at the gigantic monster, not even shocked at the sight of the massive creature that stands before him, while news helicopters fly above them and broadcast everything to the world to watch.

Vader: I do not fear death. It is simply...

His thumb presses the activation button of his lightsaber and the crimson blade roars to life.

Vader: ...not an option.

Overhaul snarls at Vader and let's out a bloodcurdling scream. The creature shoots out a massive fleshy limb in an attempt to crush Vader. With quick reflexes, Vader dives out of harm's way. He immediately slashes the massive hand that would've crushed him, leaving scorched marks from his lightsaber, but the creature regenerates with a new hand.

Overhaul: WHERE IS SHE?!??

Overhaul immediately sends out limbs to counter Vader, but he uses the Force to dodge out of the way. Vader immediately uses the Force to enhance his jump and land on overhaul. More limbs begin to attack Vader. He immediately slashes and slices any massive limbs that dares to get close to his presence as he draws close to Overhaul's upperhalf. Vader immediately uses a powerful force jump and successfully makes it to the top of the creature. He proceeds to lay stab the top of the creature with his lightsaber, causing it to let out a very loud roar of pain.

Out of nowhere, a limb smacks Vader off from the top of the creature, causing him to be thrown down to the grown. The massive hand reaches down for Vader and grabs him.

But before it even tries to squeeze him, Vader uses his lightsaber to slice through the fingers, forcing the fleshy hand to release him. Vader dives down and makes a safe landing in front of Overhaul.

Overhaul sends more limbs to plummle Vader by surprise, but Vader uses the Force to shield himself from the attack. He holds the force shield that's keeping him from being crushed.

Overhaul: GIVE ME BACK MY CURE!!!

He couldn't hold it any longer, Vader's rage begins to rise at a significant rate. He let's out his wrath and shouts, he stretches his hand out to releases a barrage of red force lightning. It collides with all of the limbs and begin to dust away, Overhaul let's out a scream of pain as he stumbles.

Vader directs his Force lightning directly at Overhaul, letting him scream from the pain. Overhaul causes a massive shake in the ground as he collapses from the sheer amount of pain from the force lightning that collides with him. But something is happening, the massive flesh that is fused with Overhaul begins to undo itself.

Vader is intrigued with what is happening to Overhaul. He wonders how this is happening, but he gets his answer when he feels Overhaul's quirk is fading away. Vader realizes that the red force lightning is cutting Overhaul off from his quirk, meaning that he has the ability to cut off quirks from people.

Vader continues to torture Overhaul until the giant fleshy monster is no more, leaving only Overhaul, and Rikiya no longer combined. The 2 Yakuza members lay on the ground seemingly lifeless at first. But what gives away that they're alive is that their twitching from the pain thay had felt and the groans that escapes from their mouths. Vader extinguishes his lightsaber and clips it to his belt.

Vader: All too easy.

He raises both hands and proceeds to torture Rikiya with the force lightning. He begins to squirm and scream in agony, Rikiya couldn't do a thing to save his own skin, due to the red force lightning that fried his quirk away, rendering him quirkless.

When Vader is done, he stares down at the pile of ashes of Rikiya. He looks back at Overhaul, who still lays unconscious.

Vader approaches him and wakes up Overhaul with a dose of red force lightning. Overhaul screams from the pain and begins to plea.

Overhaul: AAAAHH!!! STOP!!! PLEASE!!! PLEASE STOP!!!

Vader stops with the force lightning and proceeds to kick Overhaul in the face, knocking his plague doctor mask off. He notices something poking out of his pocket. He grabs Overhaul by the collar and lifts him up. Vader reaches his other hand into the pocket and pulls out a small red case and blue case. Using the Force to open the red case, he finds the series of quirk-destroying bullets.

Vader: So these are what you experimented on Eri for, I presume.

Overhaul: T-that's mine.

Overhaul tries to get Vader's tight grip off of his collar by using his quirk to destroy him with a touch. But things don't go how he wants, Vader is completely fine, leaving Overhaul in confusion and shock.

The Chosen One ignores Overhaul's futile attempts to escape. He glares down at the series of bullets in the small red case. He closes it and puts the red and blue cases in his person. Vader looks back at Overhaul and proceeds to interrogate him.

Vader: What purpose do they serve?

Overhaul refuses to answer, but Vader already knows the answer when he mind probes him, causing Overhaul to scream out in agony from the painful process. He searches through the man's thoughts and finds what he's looking for. It all makes sense. Overhaul views quirks as a disease, he despised them. He used Eri's body to create these quirk-destroying bullets to rid the world of quirks.

Vader stops with the mind probe and narrows his eyes at Overhaul, who is moaning in pain.

Vader: You are a fool for believing quirks are an sickness. If you truly believed in your cause, you would have rid yourself of your own quirk. Yet, you contradict your ideology by keeping your own quirk, the very thing you swore to destroy. No matter, my force lightning served well with cutting you off from your quirk, permanently.

Overhaul is in shock when he hears Vader saying that he cut him off from his quirk. He feels his blood pressure rising as steam comes out of his ears, furious that he no longer has his quirk.

Vader: Now your failure is complete.

Feeling nothing to lose, Overhaul attempts to free himself by trying to pry off the cybernetic hand gripping his collar and trying to kick the control panel on Vader's chest. But the Chosen One uses his other hand to punch Overhaul in the stomach and throwing a hammer fist to his back, causing him to fall down and throw up his dinner.

But that was nothing compared to what Vader has in store for Overhaul.

Vader: Tell me Overhaul, what will break first? Your spirit...

A hand roughly grabs onto the coat before the other grabs the waistline of Overhaul's pants. With little to no effort, Vader lifts the villain above his head, thanks to his cybernetics enhancing his strength.

Vader: Or your body!

K R A K T

The sound of bones shattering and an anguished scream can be heard when the Chosen One breaks Overhaul's back by slamming him down to his metal knee.

Overhaul still screamed and cried in pain even after Vader shoved him to the floor, feeling his back break like a pack of uncooked spaghetti.

Throughout in his life of crime he had suffered injuries from other rival villains and criminals, such as quirk attacks, stabbings, a gunshot, and more close calls. But none were as bad as having a cyborg breaking his back.

Everyone watching from the helicopter's news camera stares in shock and disbelief at the display of Vader's brutality. Vader towers over Overhaul, seeing the pain and suffering written all over the villain's eyes, but he does not see something he expects.

No fear...

No fear of death...

He must suffer far worse...

The villain looks up at the black monolith towering over him with a confused and defiant glare, wondering why Vader has not finish him off yet.

Overhaul: Why- why won't you just- kill me?

Vader ignored Overhaul's question for the moment as he looked around to see what he could use to make him suffer. He continued to look around until his eyes landed on a fuel truck the driver abandoned to flee when the fight broke out. The fuel tank had a warning sign that read 'flammable', and it gave Vader an idea. This idea was one that he's well accustomed with.

Now he can give Overhaul an idea of what it meant to feel pain and fear at the same time. In fact, it's the same pain he had felt from Mustafar all those years ago.

Vader: You don't fear death. Your punishment must be more... severe.

Vader drags a crippled Overhaul by the hair and proceeds to drag him towards the truck, while the news helicopter moves their spotlight at them to get a better look for their cameras.

He uses the Force to undo the lid to the tank and it leaks all over the road. As Vader drops Overhaul, he uses the force to lift the man up in the air and set him across the spilt fuel. He draws his lightsaber and ignites it, with the intentions of killing Overhaul with a method he has in mind. Some people would call this method of his unethical, questionable, dangerous.

(Cue the music)

Overhaul's face pales as he watches in terror when the lightsaber lowers down to the flammable fuel that is spilt between him and Vader. He couldn't move a muscle to free himself from the Force in mid-air. The only thing Overhaul could do is watch as the lightsaber comes into contact with the flammable liquid and fire comes to life.

Overhaul can feel the heat from the fire as it crackles, he begins to sweat from the heat and the fear that he knows what Vader is going to do to him.

Vader: Now you will suffer, Overhaul...

Vader lowers his stretched arm out and throws Overhaul down and drags him into the flames. Overhaul begins to scream from the burning sensation. He feels his own skin burning from the flames and he couldn't take it.

Overhaul: AAAHHH!!! STOP IT!!! MAKE IT STOP!!! I BEG YOU!!!

Vader ignores his pleas for mercy and drags him deeper into the fire with not even a single ounce of pity or regret.

Vader: Your pain... has just begun.

Vader watches Overhaul burn as he keeps pinning him down with the Force. Even if he stops pin down the villain, Overhaul couldn't escape from the fire, due to Vader breaking his back earlier. Everyone watching from the helicopters' camera are in shock to see Vader displaying his cruelty much further.

Vader continues to watch overhaul meeting his demise, not keeping his eyes off him until the fire grows larger and obstructs his view from him. To stop the fire from spreading quickly, he outstretches his hand, removing fire and swirls the flames in a circle. The fire rises up and spins upward in the form of a massive and beautiful pillar of fire before dissipating in the air.

Everyone watching Vader forming the flaming pillar from the news helicopter's camera were in awe. It was like they were watching a biblical event performed before their very own eyes, much that of the Israelite's exodus from Egypt.

With the fire now gone, Vader checks on his handiwork. A crippled, burnt, and crispy Overhaul lies on the ground, still alive. But Vader makes up his mind and chooses to let the villain live and have the pro heroes take him away to tartarus. Death will only be considered mercy at this point, a way to escape from suffering.

After all, having one's body being burned to a crisp, a broken back, and being rid of their quirk was quite the fitting punishment for someone who tortured a child.

Vader approaches Overhaul and stares down at the crippled villain to, he is humiliated and defeated. He then gives him his final message to before his departure.

Vader: When your spirit is nothing but ashes... then you'll have my permission to die.

After saying his peace to Overhaul, Vader turns away from him and marches to his car to leave the scene. Just as he takes off, sirens of law enforcement are heard from the distance, arriving with many officers and pro heroes who are in the investigation of the Yakuza.

It's over. The Yakuza is no more, thanks to a dark warrior who seeks out for blood. The criminal underworld is terrified for Vader displaying his brutality. Vader is well accustomed to killing and torturing, sending a message to the criminal underworld that they cannot hide from him.

May Kai Chisaki burn in hell...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45K 1.1K 54
After his son Luke brought him back to the light he would die wishing he had another chance at life to fix all the mistakes he had made. As if someth...
30.2K 864 28
Once a Jedi Knight, you have spent the past five years under the rule of the Empire as one of Darth Vader's Inquisitors, a man you have met only once...
Apotelesma By Em

Fanfiction

460 1 24
Apotelesma - the influence of the stars on human destiny Ten years ago, Obi-Wan Kenobi stepped onto the planet of Aetherius for the first time. He fe...
470K 8.5K 30
Darth Vader, a name that striked fear in the enemy, very few survive the encounter with the fearsome Dark Lord of the Sith and live to tell the tale...