Tᴏᴋʏᴏ Rᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀs ۵ 𝒴𝑜𝓊◞ ❶❹❸

By shina_lu08

Tᴏᴋʏᴏ Rᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀs ۵ 𝒴𝑜𝓊◞ ❶❹❸ ꧁━━━━━━━━━꧂ (On Hiatus) Tʜɪs Sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ Tᴏᴋʏᴏ ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀ x 🅁🄴🄰🄳🄴🅁 ᴏʀ... More

༻ ❖ 𝒩𝑜𝓉𝑒 ❖ ༺
✿ Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ info ✿
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝓅𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟜
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟝
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 6
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 7
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 8
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟡
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟘
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟙
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟚
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟛
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟜
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟝
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟞
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟟
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟠
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟡
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟘
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟙
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟚
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟛
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟜
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟝
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟞
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟟
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟠
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟘
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟙
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟚
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟛
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟜
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟝
✦ V₳ⱠⱧ₳ⱠⱠ₳
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟞
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟟
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟠
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟡
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟜𝟘

✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟡

1.6K 48 62
By shina_lu08

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛 : 𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚖𝚢 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚜, 𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚢'𝚕𝚕 𝙱𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝙳𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐? 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 :)
ℐ ℳ𝒾𝓈𝓈 𝒴'𝓁𝓁 𝒮ℴ 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽 ....༎ຶ‿༎ຶ....

✿𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚗~ 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚢'𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚘 𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎, 𝚈𝚊 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚐 𝚢'𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚈/𝙽 𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚢𝚊𝚑 ʘ‿ʘ 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐.

✿ 𝚂𝚘~ 𝚢𝚊 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝟷𝟼? 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚢'𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚘 𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝 ;) 𝙸𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚢'𝚕𝚕 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛.

✿ 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐬 ✿

✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿

🅕🅡🅞🅜 𝕻𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖓
🅃🄾 🅃🄷🄴
𝓗𝓸𝓼𝓹𝓲𝓽𝓪𝓵

✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿

Kuraki and Pah entered the cafeteria 'am..? what are we Doing here..?!' Kuraki thought, stopping from his tracks and looking around.

'aren't we supposed to talk and plan things for Y/n tasks for us..?' He then looks at his side going to ask pah "Hey Pah-chin, what ar---" he didn't get to finish his words when he looked at his side seeing no one there.

"Huh..?! PAH...??!!" kuraki panicked and looked around the place again, looking for pah, he facepalm"Goodness" only to see him at the counter with a tray "What the hell..?" he said before running to him "PAH!"

"Oh hey kuraki, here" Pah said, not even looking up to Kuraki looking only at the food, and he handed kuraki a tray.

"wah..?" kuraki looks down at the tray in his hands then, he looks up at pah "am-?... can you explain what this is...?" ask kuraki. pah looks back at kuraki with a wtf look.

"Dumbass what else to put the food with, damn are you a moron" Pah shakes his head "my N/n didn't said to me that you were also an moron" Pah said, then looks at the person handing the foods "oh this one please" said pah to the one giving the food. while On kuraki, lets say his face is so done and funny right now.

'A-a moron? TOO?! why this-- *breaths in* calm down, we need to do far more important things than getting mad at this idiot, and have respect his the Commanders buddy' though kuraki... but he dint handel it well and~....

"Fuck hell man, I know what this is, what Im asking is WHY ARE YOU GIVING ME THIS!" kuraki said quite pissed "and who the hell in this entire world wont know what this is" asks Kuraki.

"who else than morons and idiots like you" pah said looking at Kuraki 'why this Shit!' thought kuraki sighing 'calm down! calm down~'

"and to answer your question, what eles than to have breakfast *Sighs* you really are a moron you stupid idiot" Pah just shakes his head.

'wow' was all kuraki thought no longer pushing it further.

"we cant work with an empty stomach, damn" Pah just left him alone and walk to an empty table.

"the hell" kuraki just said "OI SPEED UP DUMBAS CANT YOU SEE PEOPLE ARE HUNGY WAITING HERE" shouted the man a few people behind kuraki.

"OH SHUT IT JACKASS AND WAIT" shouted kuraki and just got himself some food and walked fast to where pah is. sitting in front of Pah, who is now already eating his food with delight.

"Go and Eat up kuraki, we can't work on an empty stomach" Said pah, kuraki just sighs looking down at his food "we need energy for the task"

'well, he do has a point' kuraki thought, grabbing his spoon and fork, and start to eat his breakfast.

While they were eating Pah spoke up "So heres what Y/n told me" kuraki stopped to drink some water and nodded his head, signaling for pah to start talking.

'Finally some info' Kuraki thought of taking a bite of his food.

"N/n, said to me that South Terano, just transport here from Florida to japan" pah said Taking a bite of his apple, when Kuraki heard what Pah said, Kuraki Choke on his Food.

"---COUGH!---" Kuraki punched his chest, Pah eyes widened "O-OI" Pah shouted panicking, then he grabbed the cup of water and handed it to kuraki "Ya okay..?" ask Pah. as Kuraki drinks the water ".... *cough*..."

"I Didn't know ya were that hungry, Guess Its a good Thing we come here to eat" Pah laughs.

'How can he say that while we 're eating' thought kuraki "you moron" he says, Looking straight at Pah's eyes.

"Thanks" Pah smiling, kuraki faces change *deadpans* "I can already foresee That Im going to fail this task" Kuraki puts His spoon and Fork back down then, rub his face with the palm of his hands sighing "Im sorry in advance Boss"

'I cant believe I failed on my first Task' he thought "So now that South is here, we need to go and meet him" Said Pah, nonchantly wiping his mouth with a Napkin.

"Like right now...?' kuraki asked nerviously, and Pah nodded his head "When we Find him Go and requite him said Y'n"

"WHAT!! ME!!" Kuraki pointed his index finger at himself, Eyes wide.

"who else than you idiot" Pah laughs, shaking his head "B-But" Pah put his hand up stopping kuraki.

"and also N/n said no BUTS and you must succeed in this task at all cause" pah said with a closed eye smile.

"Shit" was all what kuraki said "But" said Pah "But???" He asked, waiting impatiently for his next words "N/N said 'if south doesnt agree for the third time you ask him to join, she said stop and just leave abandone the plan, then report back to her' Thats what she said"

'Oh Thank God' Kuraki held his chest breathing in relief.

"C'mon Then, kuraki lets start the search, or should I say the party" Pah stands up walking to the other table filled with people.

'what is he? *Realizing* is he going to go around and ask around?' kuraki smiled at the thought "guess he was not much of a dumb idiot after all--"

kuraki was left speechless, mouth gab eye wide open "Huh....?" Kuraki Holds his face, losing its color.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!!!!" he shouted.

"PAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Lets go back to you at the Hospital sha'll we~

You lay your head at your pillow being comfy, that is unfortunately when Peh, Mikey and smiley started to bicker with each other again.

'ugh! Please make them stop someone' you thought then look at the person beside you yes him.

"Pst!" Draken then looks at you "what?" He asks then you look at him sending head signals, and he gets what you mean. He grins saying "No~"

you furrow your brows in annoyance 'why this egg head' you thought, glaring at him.

"I really do hate you" you said giving him a forced smile "aww~ I love you too N/n" he said smiling wide.

'hehe take that as pay back ya kitty cat' though Draken.

You two stared at each other's eyes, when you two picked how quiet it is in the room. you both started to get well weirded out cause, it was hella noisy because of mikey, smiley, peh and mitsuya.

"Hmm?" You look at the front, draken doing the same thing.

Seeing them all in different funny yet scary expressions. Smiley smiling more wider which was creeping you two out. Mikey and Mitsuya staring right to Draken direction with an intense stare and peh. Peh wears the most unimaginable expression of all.

"pe-peh?" you ask worried, sweat coming down to you temple 'th-this is? what is going on?' you thought.

"Draken, dont add up to my, to beat out list can ya" said smiley.

"huh? what?" ask Draken confused even you look confuse that the both of you look at each other, asking each other whats going on.

"Ken-chin, *grins* I will tell emma about this" mikey says laughing a little "what does emma have to do with this?" ask Draken.

"oh wait a minute pft---" you quickly covered your mouth 'dont tell me' you thought and start to laugh out loud, that made Draken more confuse.

"when emma kills ya I wont help ya, not one bit, you wont get a single finger of my help" Mikey said giving Draken a close eyed smile.

"Draken, will you kindly BACK OFF" mitsuya said after mikey finish his well kinda traitor speech, now it was mitsuya's turn and smiles at Draken.

"Draken, I respectfully say to ya. Please respectfully get away from my Buddy" said peh who punched his palm.

"Huh..!?" Said draken "what on earth are y'll talking about!" He asked so~ so confuse that made you to laugh harder "HAHAHAHAHAHAH-HAHAh0h0help I-IM dying--AHHAHAHA"

"Draken" called angry, draken turns to look at angry who is sitting beside him "..?"

"I didn't know, you like Y/n, *clicks his tongue* and here I thought you like Emma..?" Angry asks "weird *shrugs his shoulders* guess I got it wrong" angry said with a sigh "how sad" *siping some water* while you just laugh even harder. "AHAHHAHAHAH"

Finally Draken gets what was going on "THE HELL!!" he shouted smashing his fist on the table "NEVER! NEVER WHAT THE HELL" he shouted again "Why on earth would ya think I would like this black kitty here why just why!!" he ask

"pft-- AHHAHAHAH... DRAEGGG" you shouted loud, his brow forrowered "Damn you Y/n" he said and you just took out your tongue, "not in a million years, draegg, not in a million years" you wipe a tear way from your eye's.

"I'll get back at you later, Y/n" draken said, standing up from his sit "try me babe" you said grinning

"B-babe" Said Smiley on the verge of crying "....." The others didn't speak and just stared at you and Draken.

"W-wait guys" just when you were about to talk again, your door burst open, revealing your future Captains of Valhalla.

"COMMANDER!!!!!" They all shouted at the same time. "Oh- hey guys" you wave your hands happily at them. They all come in forming a line then bowing at you. "Sheesh, chill guys c'mon"

"very well mannered I see" said Draken nodding his head.

"We were so worried For you captain, when you said you were at the Hospital" said yogi, giving you a box of chocolates.

"His right captain, we really got worried, hell all of us even started to panic" said Yuji handing you a bouquet of flowers.

"Commander, can you tell me what happened for you to be sent here" Ask tsutomo handing you a box of cookies.

"Sure but first, hows the plan" You ask then the three of them all grin "its going as planned commander, now its just up to kutaki to do that rest"

|| Author : I just written this in the last minute hehe, thats why Im kinda late in the update, Gomen ||

"Good, very good hehe, I cant wait for things to happen~" you smiled wide, while the toman guys looked at you with a confuse stare.

"*ahem* forget you saw anything" you said "yah right your acting sus" said draken "whatever" you just said back.

"but anyways Draken" said Mitsuya as we both look at him "yah?" ask Draken.

"heres the answer to your question" said mitsuya, he then comes in front of you.

"what question?.... Oh hehe" he snickers "well go on then~" draken said grining.

now it was your turn to look at them confuse "what?"

"I like her" mitsuya blushed but still continued anyways "because shes beautiful both inside and out " said Mitsuyam then he looks at you in the eyes "and she has this very beautiful smile, That ones you see her smile. its like you wont ever want to look away ever again,.... and you have this feeling inside of you that just wants to continue to see it, everytime and every minute you can get"

your eyes widen from what mitsuya said, your cheeks started to turn red as a tomato, but you controlled yourself and just cough, looking away that made Mitsuya chuckles.

'damn this what are they doing!" Ya thought to yourself

" Hey! show off!" shouted Smiley, but Mitsuya just laugh "I also wanna say something" Smiley declared pushing mitsuya away and stands in front of you.

"What I will say is that Shes one badass woman" Smiley said with a proud grin that made you giggle at him, but he wasn't done.

"A One badass woman who can make anyone fear her yet still have their respect. that ones shes at the field in the center of battle, you will see her standing in front of the strongest armys but yet feel no fear, she fights without hesitation. she shines so brightly fighting, leading her mens to victory with elegant, with passion, and with her heart " said Smiley.

"..." you have nothing to say but just stay silent, your heart starts to beat, but you still controlled it and just smiled at him "Thank you" but when you think it was done no, he also joined in.

"well I like Y/N" Angry started. That even made Draken shock , even his own twin brother.

Then the Valhalla captains just stayed quiet not knowing what was going on at first but they get it now.

"cause shes kind and sweet hearted" simply said angry, who opens the chocolate box and hand you a heart chocolate.

"why thank you Angry" you said smiling at him, and he just nodded his head. then peh laugh, getting all of the peoples attention in your room.

"You all know nothing from what I'm going to say" Peh puffs his chest, then he steps in front of you.

"I love my buddy cause shes my friend, my family and shes the best girl buddy ya can have in the intire world NO! in the intire universe!" he corrected himself "and she wont ever! I say EVER!! abandone ya no matter what happens may it be up and downs, may the earth shakes and water rise she will alwasy be there if you need help" said Peh.

"And I will always be there for you without a doubt bud" you grin at him, and do your special handshake with him.

"Heh, I can now see it myself" said Draken.

"I also want to say something" Said yogi, but Yuji shake his head in no "we can do that next time but not now"

"Yuji's right, And I can see that someone is still yet to say what he feels" said tsutomo.

"well--" but you were cut off when, mikey comes and sit beside you in your bed getting you hand holding it, that made you blush immediately from the action 'wha-what the--'

|| Author : at this part I repeatedly listen to Bell, Lend me your voice (english Version) I swear if ya read this while litening to this it will make ya cry and make your hearth beat like hell ||

"who said we were done?" mikey grins looking at you in the eyes with his black ones "I havent even say mine yet"

"N/n, I *chuckles* I don't like you" They all stop dead shock from what Mikey said.

You look at him speechless "......."

"The hell what?!!" Shouted Peh "yez!!" Shouted Smiley "sus" said mitsuya.

"Oi! Oi! oI! Stop let mikey speak" shouted draken and they all stayed quiet again.

"I said I don't like you,....Cause I know that, this like of mine, is starting to change --......to bloom, from what I know is love" he smiled caressing you hand.

"I love you n/n, yes they are right, that your beautiful strong, kind and sweet, but ya know, thats not just the only reason I love you."

"your so just so perefectly imperfect, funny yet strong willed, nuaghty yet so lovely. I love your your flaw, insecurities, all you imperfections, you yourself, just you being yourself is all that I want, wanna know why? cause in the start you, youself first help me, held me in your warm loving arms, you saw me in my my most cowardness moment, me being so weak and vulnerable... "

they all stopped yogi and covered his mouth with his hands stopping himself from squealing.

Draken grins and while the others just see what mikey is about to say next. And they just look at the both of you having this very lovely moment. They all held their breath backing away.

"ya know N/n, I dont show that to anyone, not even my family and friends, yet why did I open up to you so fast just why,?!" he ask chuckling more.

You felt your heart skip a beat, your cheeks getting red as a rose from his confession.

"But I-I just dont know, you have something in you N/n something so very special that only you can give to them to me, and what funny is I want that to myself" Mikey lowered his head, guiding your hand to his cheek.

"you make me greedy n/n of me wanting you" he said with complete honesty. he lifted his hand and hold your cheek in his palm.

"You are so caring, so kind, so funny, cool, strong and so naughty as well" He laughs, making you smile too.

"just what, what more can you show For me to not love you N/n" you stop only staring at him forgetting your surroundings,even everyone thats present. All you can see and hear was Mikey and your fast beating heart.

"I cant say what I love about you N/n, when in the beginning its you,... yourself I love, not just your talents nor your appearance, its you, its always been you"

"𝓎ℴ𝓊𝓇 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓌ℴ𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝓁ℴ𝓋ℯ, 𝓌𝒽ℴ 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝓅ℯ𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒸ℯ 𝒾𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒽ℯ𝒶𝓇𝓉"

Mikey comes closer to you, you close your eyes and let him kiss your forehead. you felt his soft lips in your skin, yet it was so short. you open your eyes only to see his loving black ones.

"ℐ 𝓁ℴ𝓋ℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒴/𝓃" he whispered only for you to hear.

"WATCH IT YOU BITCH" Shouted, Pah punching the guy in the face. Kuraki quickly runs and pulls him away from the poor guys "PAH!! what in the ass world are you thinking! ya dimwit!"

Pah looks back at kuraki grinning wide "What else than my buddies request" kuraki titled his head in confusion? "commanders? request? what is that?"

"A Riot"

Kuraki froze in daze "Huh....?" Pah runs back, Using the table he uses it as a support and jumps in the air shouting while his hands are on the air "RIOT!!!!"

He then falls to the other person and starts to punch him, the others shouted and followed what he did, they threw their food and the chairs and tables joining the fight.

"Commander" Kuraki whispered your name, wiping away a tear "I-I wish you'd given me a different task" He said watching the chaos in front of him. foods being thrown in the air, people screaming in delight and pain.

"GRAHHHH!!" Kuraki turned his head hearing a fighting scream seeing to guys reading to fight him. Kuraki positioned himself ready to fight when.

"DONT YOU DARE TOUCH THE COMMANDERS LOVER! YOU BITCH!!!" shouted non other than yes Its bendy the deadmeat, Bendy leap in the air punching the two criminals "WAIT FOR ME BSF" shouted another person and it was non other than Carlos, who also punched the other guy.

"I-.. What in the--" kuraki looks around his surroundings being so done. when he was too also tackled to the ground "ugh" kuraki let out a tired groan. 'nope I still cant I still have to finish the task'

"report, On the Cafeteria, the criminals started a riot, I repeat I need backup the criminals---" the officer didn't get to finish what he needs to say when kuraki, grab the officers arms and slowly get it away from his back as kuraki stand up, then twisted the officers arm, who screamed in pain.

"Bancha' shits" kuraki runs and straightly punch the guy who was holding Pah. "woah thanks man" Pah smiled patting kuraki's shoulder. when kuraki yet again walked away and fought off 10guys at once.

the others stop and watch him defeat them like nothing, some scream in excitement some watch and backs away in fear "Now that's what I'm talking about! guess N/n was right about you"

"PAH, please explain why we need to do this in the first place??!! at all?!" ask the angry man. "What else to catch the big fat beast Attention!" proudly said Pah "which works by the way"

"Just why in the world--" Before Kuraki could finish PAh spoke "N/n said, that south is only interested in the strong ones, so she said that we should start a 'Riot' and make you participate in the fight"

"why Didn't you just say in the Beginning!" Shouted kuraki "well does it even matter?" ask PAh, He laughs and kuraki sigh, and starts to pinch his nose 'Oh God Help me with this Idiot'

pah stops laughing looking around, seeing three guys nodding their head at him, like a signal. And pah gets it right away. 'guess its time' pah thought tp himsself.

"Lets go kuraki" Pah said, also nodding his head making the three guys move and disappear going the other way Pah was going to "Ugh! of course it matters ya idiot, OI wait up!" Kuraki shouted, running after Pah. after reaching Pah outside "what now?"

"I dont know" Pah kust shrugs his shoulders, but was secretly looking at his surrounndings "*mumbling* Moron, idiot---" pah smiled wide, seeing someone do a had signal that Pah knew very well.

'N/n's very special hand signas means his here' pah though laughing, that made kuraki look at pah with a weird concern face "what?!" He asked, Worried 'is this guy even stable' he thought.

Thats when he felt, a very intense aura behind him, kuraki turned around seeing the man, he wished he would never see again in his intire life.'just when I though Im finally safe and in peace'

"Minami Terano" kuraki says backing away putting his guard up and ready for a fight "Daiki Kuraki" south said his name, grinning wide.

"Told you my plan will work" Pah laughs, holding his hips proud 'like N/n said, south will only come out of his room or his place, if he heard something interesting or a fight, ah~ my buddy is so great. a genues alright' Pah thought.

'*sighs* I for sure know that this is Y/n's crazy Idea as always' thought kuraki. kuraki was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard a very low crazy laugh in front of him.

"well~ well~ well~ Ain't it Dear Aomi Kuraki. The man who got Himself caught by the cops~" South then burst out laughing " or so we thought! A coward who was too afraid to fight and gave himself in to the cops!"

"It's really bad to see you right now!" Kuraki smiled, tightening his fist "if we were talking about getting caught and all, talk about yourself dickhead" Kuraki glared at South who is laughing again.

'like did anything I said even funny?!! I won't be here talking to you if it ain't for the Commander'

"KURAKI!!" Shoueted South "WHAT!" Kuraki shouted back, stress out mad right now. "FIGHT ME!"

'This mindless idiotic moron!!' kuraki thought

"No!" kuraki said to him strenly "VIVOOOO!!" Shouted South "stop, we need to talk about something important---" kuraki stop opening his eyes "Oh Shit---"he quisckly lifted his arm to his face, to cover the incoming punchby south, kuraki flew a few meters away from the force.

"HAHAHHAH FIGHT ME KURAKI!" south puff his chest, ready for a fight, kuraki wiggles his arms "I SAID FUCKING NO!! YA SHIT!!"

"KURAKI!" shouted PAh, kuraki looks at Pah's way angry "WHAT!? CANT YA SEE IM BUSY TALKING TO AN IDIOTIC MONSTER!" he shouted frustrated.

"I forgot to say it to you, N/n also said" said pah.

"what is it this time!? Ya dimwit!" Ask shouted Kuraki

"n/n said, you need to fight him" kuraki paused in his stand, calculating the things pah is saying right now.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND!!" KUraki shouted with the top of his lungs that echoed around the whole prison. That made even the other people flinch from how loud his voice was.

"well not at the moment why?" ask pah. kuraki graons, holding his head, messing up his hair in frustration "UGH!!! you shit, just tell me what she said!" he said desperately.

"*ahem* well she said, if south dont want to listen to you and ask you to fight him , well go all out and beat him to the ground, and also he said"

"what is it!" ask kuraki impatiently.

"she said, Dont forget to have fun and Take care of yourself, I'll be waiting for your report and story" Pah finishes with a smile.

"commander" kuraki whispered to himself, he smiled remembering your face, he sighs then take a big breath and smiled wide.

"Yo south,* south looks at kuraki" lets party" Kuraki grins, holding his shoulder stretching around and warming himself up.

"HAHAHAHHA, now that's what I'm talking about KURAKI!" south punched his palm being so excited. 'well time to go to the third phase then' thought Pah.

Pah Then runs going to the center of the field "ALRIGHT PEOPLE, MOVE YOUR ASSES WE'RE GOING TO SEE A MONSTROUS FIGHT!!" shouted pah, all fired up the people along him burst in cheers of excitement.

The people move away, making a big circle in front so the two beasts can fight. 'Damn wish N/n was here to watch this fight' thought Pah.

Pah looks around smiling wide with a happy aura seeing his friend. "YOUR HERE!!! and just on the nick of time!"

south was on the left, while Kuraki was on the right side. "ALL RIGHT PEOPLE< IS EVERYONE READY TO PLACE THEIR BETS!!" shouted another person from Valhalla.

"my~ My~ *whistles* Guess our commander was right, not that shes wrong to begin with" the people turned around, giving way for him to walk too, so he can stand beside Pah.

"KAZUTORA!" shouted pah, welcoming his childhood friend "I miss ya man" said pah, and kazutora just chuckles and patted his back "miss ya too bud, but first is everything set? for the show?"

"Yap! N/n is going to be so happy about this, its just sad that she ain't here to witness this" said pah "well, I rather her being free out there than being here in juvenile lock up" kazutora smacks the back of pahs head "well true" pah holds his head massaging.

"anyways, is Kuraki ready?" ask kazutora "well ya, but I think his overthinking right now" said pah, nodding his head to the side. They both look at kuraki, who is lost in his own thoughts but it is clearly seen that he wants to beat South to the ground.

"damn look at the glare pah" said kazutora grinning "N/n will be proud of this" he added.

"I agree, when he heard what N/n said about having fun and all, he quickly fired up" said Pah

"well, we do respect and love our dear commander" said kazutora as he smiled whispering "and my dear lovely friend"

"hm~" Pah just nodded, hearing what kazutora said smiling 'Im glad we met you Y/n, ever since meeting you everything is starting to change for the better' pah thought to himself.

"Good, now we cant let N/n's plan go to waste nor do I plan to let her down" Kazutora whistled again, then three guys came around the big circle and took out three cameras.

"OI! kuraki!" shouted kazutora making kuraki snap back to reality, he turned his head seeing kazutora "wait?! Kazutora? what...?" kuraki narrowed his eyes trying to see what kazutora was holding and it was a picture "what huh?! wait!!"

it was a picture of you in your hospital bed, holding the flowers and chocolates that Yogi, yugi and tsutomo gave you this morning "OI, coward! Don't mess up now!.... Commanders watching ya!" shouted kazutora.

"heh" kuraki chuckles "no need to say it twice" 'Im glad your safe and resting now commander' he thought to himself sighing in relief.

"LADIES AND DICKMENS" Shouted kazutira as the others laugh "THIS FIGHT IS HOSTED BY THE BADEST LEADER IN VALHALLA!!!" then the crowd burst in the loudest cheer, knowing well who she is.

"alright alright let him continue" said Pah laughing. you see, ever since the battle of 8/3, to you being the commander of valhalla, the fallen angels and now you being the fearsome leader who fighted at bloody holloween, your name started to spead across the place, even in prison.

"OUR LEADER IS CALLED BY MANY NAMES ! THE ACONITUM FLOWER, SOME SEE HER AS THE BLACK ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN" kazutora snickers "well heaven dint want a cool and bad angel so they sent them to us"

"BUT WE VALHALLA CAPTAINS AND FELLOW ANGELS SEE HER AS OUR ALPHA OUR PACT LEADER WHO WILL NEVER ABANDONE ANYONE NOR LEAVE US TO ROT"

"SHE IS NON-OTHER THAN THE BLACK WOFL ITSELF 'Y/N L/N'" shouted kazutora as all them shouted the swear you can even feel the ground shake.

but one person seems to be left out in the crowd, who doesn't yet know who you are "Y/n?.... N/n? what does this bitch have to do with this?" before south could even continue his words, kuraki runs like the wind, punching south straight to his face in making him flew meters away. kuraki was in rage, well he wasn't alone, even the others especially Pah and kazutora.

south spit out blood, grinning as he stands up from the cold ground. south stares at Kuraki's eyes that shows a deadly beast ready to kill his prey.

"watch your mouth ya asswhole" kuraki walks close to south, "The one you call a Bitch!" forcefully grabbing his collar, pulling him closer to him despite the height differences "IS my dear Boss" he said growling.

"HAHAHHAHA, has the all mighty Kuraki, Gone weak and needs to lower himself down and follow a dumb sluty bitch!" south laughs even more "Oh! maybe she did ya good, tell me how wholesome did she take that dick of your to her m -"before south can even finish his words kuraki punch him in the face, then grabbing his face and kneeing him in the guts, making him cough blood.

while pah, was stopping kazutora from leaping to the fight "let me go PAh, That fucker needs beating that ass bitch that!!" but pah just holds kazutora more strongly "WE CANT!!" pah shouted "b-but-" kazutora looks at Pah with puppy eyes "remember the task, this needs to be done by Kuraki" kazutora just sighs and gives up.

"but that doesn't mean we cant beat him up after Kuraki is done" said pah and that made kazutora grin "Sounds like a plan" Said kazutora "I'll beat that shithead to his nearest death bed, how dare he say that to our buddy" Pah said. both if them looks back at the center hearing kurakis in rage voice

"YA FUCKING SHIT!! NO ONE! NO ONE! I SAY NO ONE SAYS THAT TO MY COMMANDER!" south grins blood to his teeth "well I just did"

"I'll kill you!, and take your shitty soul to the burning fires of hell myself!"

"hehe-hehaheah-ahah-HAHAHAHAH" kuraki walked away positioning himself for the coming death fight.

"Bring it asshole" kuraki glares at south "VIVOO!" South wipes the blood out of his mouth, grinning and loving what's happening right now.

"LET IT BEGINES!" shouted pah, hen kazutora continued "The brawls of the two beats!"

✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛 : 𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚖𝚢 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚜, 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎~

✿ 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙰𝚐𝚎 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎. 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚈/𝙽 𝙱𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝟷𝟺- 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚊 𝙱𝚊𝚍 𝙸𝚍𝚎𝚊... 𝚜𝚘~ 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚊 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝙲𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎𝚜.

❁Age : 15

❁ Age : 16

❁ Age : 17

✿𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝙸 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚏 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚢'𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚈/𝙽 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎, 𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚠 𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝙷𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙴𝚢𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚛, 𝚂𝚘 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚊𝚎 𝚃𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 ^_^

❁𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙷𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝙲𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚛 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝?

❁ 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙴𝚢𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚛 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚝?

✿𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜, 𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚞𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜, 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎. 𝚊𝚍𝚗 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚢'𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢, 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢'𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 ♡♡♡

✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 316 11
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐕𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐱 𝐅- 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻 ✧𝖸𝗈�...
25.7K 278 29
︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶ ˗ˏˋ ꒰ 𝗟𝗼𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 ꒱ ˎˊ˗ ███ 𝟮𝟬% ████ 𝟰𝟬% █████ 𝟲𝟬% ██████ 𝟴𝟬% ███████ 𝟭𝟬𝟬% 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲! ┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓ 🩹[...
130K 4.4K 51
/𝗹ē𝗹/ 𝗮𝗱𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲. 𝗹𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘁. 𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐊𝐞𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐣𝐢 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞�...
80.5K 3.5K 24
"ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪꜱ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ." "ɴᴏᴛ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ. ɪᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀꜱ ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ. ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴅɪᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴜꜱ."