Why am i Harry Potter's twin...

By amirah112705

I never thought dying in my sleep and then waking up in a closet with THE HARRY POTTER is a thing but i guess... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Harry's Lordship Rings
Lilian's Ladyship's Rings
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Author's Note
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 26

6.8K 229 11
By amirah112705

"talking"
'mental link'
*Other magical being's language*
#Parseltounge#
Death
Life

Lilian's POV

"thank you, everyone." i addressed to the crowd. "i understand that some of you might be wary of my age and ability to rule but i assure you that I will do the best i can to help my people. I will make mistakes here and there, not going to lie but i will try to learn from it and i hope we can help each other out, for a new era! " the crowd went out into applause.

I look back at Sanguini, confused. 'i thought Dracula is the king of vampires,' i thought to myself. "Lord Dracula is unable to come as his wife has just went into labour 2 hours ago. He sent you his greetings and apologies for not coming," Sanguini answered. "His wife also wish to invite you for tea if you have time, at their castle."

"i understand. I'll sent my reply as soon as i can." i whispered to him. The ball went on as usual. As i was looking around the room, i noticed a man who was staring at me with unblinking gaze. It was a bit unnerving but not unusual. I ignored it as i could.

"your majesty, are you alright?" i completely forgot about the werewolves ability of smell. "it's fine, Fenrir. I'm just going to roam around a bit." i got up and roam around, 2 guards flanking behind me. I noticed Harry talking to a group of werewolves. They were congratulating and thanking him for his potion.

Lunaris Imperium became national, transported all around the globe for werewolves in need. It was a good contribution for them and helped spread the name 'nightingale' worldwide. As of now, skeeter is trying to hunt for Nox and his profile, but of course, nothing came out.

"your majesty." Queen Ramona bows down in respect. "ah, Queen Ramona. It's nice to meet you. I must say, you look absolutely gorgeous tonight." i compliment her. "Also call me Lilian." she looked very beautiful after all. Simple but elegant.

"then you must call me Ramona in return. I heard about your birthday and was quite upset of being unable to gift you anything. You've done so much for my niece after all,"

"hold on, niece?" she points to the delacour family. "oh, your niece.... It was no trouble at all."

Flashback

I was shopping for a few things when i heard a cry of help coming from an alleyway. Quietly sneaking in, i saw a little girl, about to be assaulted by someone. I pull her away and curse the man, borderline dark curses. The girl clings onto me as the man screams in pain

"GET OUT OF MY SIGHT, YOU FILTH OF WASTE GARBAGE!" i yelled to him. He quickly ran away like a coward he is. "are you OK?" i asked the girl. "i was waiting for my sister but that man pulled me here. THANK YOU SO MUCH!" she cried out.

I asked her who her sister is and before she could answered, a woman was calling out for their daughter. "that's my mother." i called out for the woman and when she saw the girl, she cried out in joy. "don't ever do that again!" the woman scolded lightly. The girl nods and told her about me saving her.

"thank you so much, miss. My name is Apoline Delacour. This girl is my youngest daughter, Gabrielle. I thought i almost lost her. Please , what is your name?"

"I'm Lilian Potter, ma'am. It was no trouble. I don't mind it. Being a veela and all is very dangerous, especially for a submissive one like myself. I'm just glad nothing happened." we went our separate ways, Lady Delacour promising to repay me one day.

End of flashbacks

"fir that, i wish to give you something in return for all your help. I'd like you to have this." Ramona pulls out a box and opened it. Inside, a beautiful bow is stored in it.

"it was said to be artemis's bow. It is able to conjure up arrow itself and they will never miss a target, no matter where it might be." she hands the box to me. "I wish for you to have it."

"Ramona, I-" "please, you saved my niece from an incident that would potentially ruin her life. What you did is worth more than this bow. I wil stand here all night if you don't." i relented and took the bow. Holding it, the energy seems to flow around my arm and then, my whole body." i will cherish it. "We spoke for a bit until Sanguini calls for me.

"what is it?" i ask.

"the guest wish to present to you their gift, after seeing you accept Queen Ramona's gift." i knew i couldn't reject it and sat back onto my throne, waiting for my present. 

The goblins sent Griphook as a representative, who gave me a sword made of goblin metal, using Dragon fire and embedded with the goblin's magic.

The elfs gave me a dress encrusted with beautiful gems and priceless stones.

The vampires gives me a red heart  amulet necklace that can protect the wearer from any poison or spell that could harm them.

The werewolves made a cloak out of their fur that could protect me from any kind of spell, excluding the unforgivable.

The merpeople created a set of rare pearl jewellery set, the pearl came from the deepest ocean and are only harvested every decade. There's a necklace, A pair of earrings and a beautiful pearl crown.

"thank you everyone, for the wonderful gift." the ball goes on until midnight. We went back to our hotel and i quickly crash in exhaustion.

When i woke up, it was already 8 o'clock in the morning. My dress was changed into my pajama as well as my makeup and jewellery removed, 'definitely by  the order of Edgar the goblin tailor.' an outfit was set in the middle of my closet for the morning as usual. Paella and Rosie help me take a long bath.

While my hair is being curled and my makeup is being put on, Percy being made as my personal assistant, is reading to me about my schedule for the day.

"You will be meeting with Lady Malfoy at 10. You will have some free time till lunch After that, you will be having tea with Queen Mary Draconian, Dracula's wife at 1. Then, we will whisk you away at 9 to get you ready for Lady Delacour's 30th birthday. Then, we will get back home at midnight."

He paused for a moment and pull out a stack of documents from his pocket. "these documents need your signature. The bellboy should be bringing your breakfast right about.... now." the doorbell rang and a bellboy came in with my breakfast.

"I'll leave you to get ready at the lobby." he left the room afterwards. I signed the document, naking sure to check it as I'm eating my breakfast.

I head out of my room at 9.30. I discuss about a few duties as a Lady until 10. Narcissa came.

"Good morning, Lady Malfoy. Thank you for your response. Let's discuss the issue somewhere else."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 32.9K 71
she looks just like a dream, the prettiest girl i've ever seen. 𓆩❤︎𓆪┊Veritaserum, regulus black ...
124K 4.3K 37
────────────────── .˚ᵎ┊ 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗂𝖿𝗎𝗅 𝗍𝗒𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗍 ⋆.ೃ࿔:・❝ 𝑓𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑙! 𝑑𝑜𝑣𝑒-𝑓𝑒𝑎𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑟𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑛, 𝑤𝑜𝑙𝑣𝑖𝑠�...
603K 18.1K 35
One thing you need to know about life, it's not what it's cut out to be. Why do I say this? Because I'm Harry Potter's twin sister, Isabella Lily Pot...
2.1K 73 23
Everyone saw me as perfect, I always had been my whole life. I was Regulus Black, I was raised to be perfect. I was everything that my parents wanted...