Caught Somewhere in Time

By moonlightshadowww

When his world crumbles down, Sweeney Todd is given a second chance. Will he be able to escape his destiny? More

Betrayal
Limbo
Journey to the past
Dead
Alive
Eleanor Price
The docks
The plan
A half truth is not a lie
Wedding night
The morning after
Making ammends
Kisses and goodbyes
Unbridled passion
A nice dinner
A trip to Whitechapel
Return to Fleet Street
The photographer
The trial
Aftermath
Midnight confessions
The escape from Newgate I
The escape from Newgate II
Third time is the charm
Reflections
His rival won the battle
Murdering for love
Death set her free
Realisations
Onwards
True Love Never Ends

Love and pain

105 4 0
By moonlightshadowww

Their kiss was voracious, desperate. Tongues tangling, blood mingling and teeth clashing as their lips mashed haphazardly against each other. Yet despite their wandering hands and the visible signs of their arousal, for a while they didn't take it further. Like two young lovers discovering the pleasures of the flesh for the first time, they took their time exploring each other's bodies. In Nellie's case, it really was the first time exploring his yet for Sweeney this was a matter of rediscovering a woman he never thought he'd be able to touch again. There was no room for regret in his lust-clouded mind. Only her.

Nellie Lovett was on top of him, straddling his lap. Never breaking her mouth's assault on his, she wove her fingers in the short hairs on the back of his neck where she softly pulled them, sending shivers all over his spine. He lowered the hands that were caressing her back and began massaging the round globes of her arse, venturing even further to her crack and eliciting wonderful whimpers from her that were deliciously muffled against his mouth. He took his time to taste her, he'd forgotten how intoxicating she was. Her cinnamon scented hair, the softness of her skin, of her plump lips... They both seemed to have come to the same unspoken agreement: this was a one night only occurrence, and they were determined to savour it.

But they were too horny for that rare mood to last. Soon enough, Eleanor began humping him again, not very subtly rubbing her needy clit against the hard bulge in his pants. She was the antithesis of a proper lady, and how it turned him on. He broke the kiss to lift her nightgown and tossed it aside. Nellie was now gloriously naked on top of him and he wasted no time in moving his dexterous fingers to where she needed them the most. Using two of them, he began circling around her pleasure bead, enjoying her uncoordinated jerking at his touch. He took it up a notch and replacing her fingers on her clit with his thumb, he inserted the two long digits into her wet opening. He pumped mercilessly in and out of her heat, which had Nellie moaning rather loudly as pleasure consumed her. He quieted her moans by kissing her again, but all of a sudden, he came up with a better idea.

He stilled, breaking the kiss and removing his hand from her core. He could tell he'd stopped right before she climaxed, because she shamelessly grabbed his hand and put it in again. Yet he was determined and removed it after a few seconds, which prompted her to try and use her own. He smirked, the little minx... but she hadn't anticipated how well he actually knew her, they'd been lovers for quite some time in their other timeline and he was able to predict this movement, grabbing both of her wrists before they reached her desired destination. She gave him a confused look but he didn't say anything, just maneuvered them so she lay on the stairs and he was hovering above her. He pinned her hands over her head and removed his nightshirt so that when he lay on top of her, they were skin to skin.

For a few seconds he didn't move, mesmerized by Eleanor's magnificent body under him. No matter how many times he'd seen it in this timeline or his original one, it always left him speechless. She had been moulded to please him. Eleanor protested, urging him to do something as she stared at his own naked body, biting her lip impatiently. As much as he enjoyed torturing her and the sexual tension heightening around them, there was something else he loved more. So without warning, he waded in. His hungry mouth attacked her neck, biting and sucking on the sensitive skin just below her ear, not really caring if he left a mark. With the hand that wasn't holding Nellie's wrists he began kneading one of her soft breasts. The volume of Nellie's moans was once again in crescendo and when he pinched her pebbled nipple, she let out a high-pitched scream.

"Be quiet for once in your life or I'll stop" he warned her, but his tone was playful. She smiled, taking up the challenge.

He licked her neck and trailed soft kisses down her body. He made a stop at her bosom, how could he not? He loved the firmness and the roundness of her delectable mounds. He focused on the one he'd left unattended before and sucked mightily on her nipple like a babe eager to be fed. Eleanor remained mostly silent, panting hard and only hissing when he bit her. He smirked again, that was about to change. He moved his mouth to the valley of her breasts, from where he licked his way down, over her navel and down to the lower part of her stomach. He made a pause and lifted his head to look at her. Her eyes were wide in surprise and Sweeney could tell she'd never experienced this kind of attention before. Encouraged by the pride that it gave him to be the one introducing her to it, he dove in.

He began lapping at her wet folds, eliciting mewling sounds from his baker. She began trashing at the onslaught of pleasure and he finally released her wrists to hold her legs open and have better access to her. He penetrated her with his tongue, moving in and out and licking her inner walls as thoroughly as he could. Although she was the one who taught him in his other timeline, he rarely did this, only when he was extremely pleased with her, not wanting her to think she was more to him than a warm body to get his own pleasure from. But he loved it, loved tasting her straight from the source. He also loved her reaction to this, it was as if she were about to succumb to the sensory overload as he too her down her primrose path. "Oh my lord, my love!" she said as she let out a loud groan and he momentarily stopped.

"Quiet" he admonished and she nodded. She moved her hands to his head and pushed him down to continue what he'd started and he was more than happy to oblige. Soon enough, slurping sounds and soft moans were the only thing that could be heard in the quietness that surrounded Fleet Street. She whimpered when he moved to her swollen bundle of nerves, taking between his lips and softly grazing it with his teeth. He began sucking on it and within a minute she came, her body tensing then suddenly relaxing as she bit her lips not to make any sound. He went back to her entrance, gathering her fluids with his tongue and swallowing them avidly. He couldn't get enough of her essence.

Nellie remained still for a second as he ate her up, more and more wetness oozing from her as her arousal returned under his ministrations. All of a sudden, she turned to her side, severing all contact with Sweeney. She stood up and this time it was him who looked at her with a confused expression. She winked and gently pushed him to lie back. Crouching before him she began unlacing his drawers and she slid them down his legs. His rock-hard member sprang forward and Nellie grinned. "Time to return the favour, love". He was about to tell her than she didn't have to, that he enjoyed pleasuring her and wanted nothing in return, but as soon as her hot lips touched the tip of his manhood, all words left him.

She tenderly kissed it before opening her mouth wide and taking him in, her lips sliding over the most sensitive part of him and down onto his shaft. She began bobbing her head up and down in a decadent rhythm. Eleanor managed to swirl her playful tongue around his cock, despite having her mouth stuffed full of him. One of her hands went to play with his balls and the other massaged the swell of her breast, pinching her own nipple and moaning around his member, sending wonderful vibrations along its length. He grunted loudly and she momentarily stopped, pulling back and forcing him to slide out of her mouth.

"Quiet" she said. He stared at her, smirking before him. Her eyes dancing with mischief, drops of his precum mixed with her were saliva sliding down her chin out of the corner of her mouth, making up for an impossibly erotic image. He nodded and moved his hips forward, desperate to have those lips back around him. She opened her mouth even wider and took him even deeper, gagging when he touched the back of her throat but never faltering. She was so good, a natural. Sweeney closed his eyes, abandoning himself to the sensations that were taking over his body. He felt his balls tightening, his member stiffening even further. He knew he was about to have his much-anticipated release in the depths of her talented mouth and there was no turning back, he was powerless to stop it. Then she softly bit his shaft, making him yelp, and removed her mouth despite his wordless protests.

"Not yet, darling. Night is young" she told him as she squatted over him and rubbed herself on his penis. He arched his pelvis but she raised herself up, teasing him by not allowing him to penetrate her.

"I'm not Albert. I can last all night" he said rather irritated. She couldn't possibly know what a vigorous lover he was in their original timeline but he was offended she thought he was as weak as her fat old husband or all the clueless boys she had before. She'd clearly never been with a real man. Nellie smiled.

"Is that so? Then..." He roughly grabbed her hips and pulled her down, entering her in one swift motion. Whatever witty remark that was about to come out of her mouth was replaced by a wanton moan as he stretched her, burying himself in her up to the hilt.

Without letting her adjust to the sensation of being filled by arguably one of the bigger men she'd ever had, if her reaction was any indication, he began moving his hips, sliding out only to slam back into her with force. She moaned again, basking in the wonderful feelings coursing through her, but she quickly caught up and started moving. She rotated her hips, searching that angle that drove her wild. When she finally found it, she began riding him with abandon. His hands moved to her bouncing breasts, holding and squeezing them. Her own hands were raking over his chest, leaving tiny red lines in their wake. He could tell she was coming closer again and so was he. Her moans were slowly growing in volume until she was almost screaming.

"What happened to being quiet?" he admonished her but he didn't stop, he was too far gone to. Still he didn't want her to wake up the whole neighbourhood, especially not their spouses. He pushed all thoughts of Lucy from his mind. Guilt would inevitably come later but now he wanted to enjoy this.

"Kiss me, then" she said and lunged forward until their mouths met. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he held her close, rolling over to their side and grabbing one of her legs so he could go even deeper inside of her. She instantly climaxed, spasming around him as she screamed into his mouth. But he was not done yet. He kept slamming into her through her orgasm and soon enough, Nellie was coming again, her walls tightening impossibly, milking him until he couldn't hold it any longer. He closed his eyes, getting reaccustomed to the overwhelming sensation. His senses were heightened and he could feel her every tremor, every fluttering of her walls. With one last push, he shot his seed into her awaiting body as he tumbled over the abyss of pleasure with her.

For a second neither moved, nor did they say a word. He pulled out of her and sighed contently. It was naturally Eleanor who finally broke the silence. "Wow, love, that was..." she mumbled as she cuddled up to him. He allowed her. Her hard nipples were rubbing against his chest as she rocked herself not to get cold and he found himself quickly getting hard again. "And that's not all" he whispered as he grabbed her hand and brought him to his cock. She began stroking him to full hardness, which didn't take long. He could feel her getting aroused again too, for she resumed her little humping motions against his tight, seeking friction. His insatiable nymph.

"You really are no Albert" she told him and he smirked, proudly. "And you must admit I'm obviously better than your silly little Luc..." Suddenly enraged, he cut her off with a harsh kiss as he entered her.

He fucked her mercilessly, roughly. How dare she compare herself to Lucy? Even if her words were true, she had no right, no right to even utter her name. Mrs. Lovett was a whore and Lucy was a lady. He needed to show her place, he wanted to hurt her. He drilled her until she couldn't take it no more and began crying, but he knew her well enough to see those were tears of pleasure. She was enjoying it, and as much as he hated it, so was he. He didn't relent and when he felt her coming again around him, he stilled, spending inside of her. He then slid his softening member out of her raw sex and pushed her away as if she were filth. Refusing to look at her, afraid he'd find himself wanting her again, he spotted the gin bottled she'd been drinking earlier and took a deep swig as he stared into space.

Guilt came crashing down on him like a tsunami. It had felt good, he couldn't deny it. The feeling of contentment he was now experiencing was akin to that of the blade of his razor finally piercing the pale skin of an unsuspecting neck, and scarlet rivers flowing steadily flowing down his victim's agonising body... satisfying, but not enough to satiate his bloodlust, and he hated himself for it. He expected to enjoy it, but not to crave more, especially not so soon. He was married and he loved his wife more than he loved this liar. What was wrong with him? But Lucy didn't let him touch her and he had to admit Eleanor was far more skilled. That whore... he hated himself for loving her. For the urge to wrap his arms around her and shelter her from the cold as he felt her shiver by his side.

But Lucy... she had the gall to mention Lucy. That selfish bitch though he'd leave his wife just because she was better at shagging? He loved Lucy more! He went back in time to be with her, leaving Eleanor's lying arse about to burn alive with her baby. His baby... he hated when that thought crossed his mind, the sadness that invaded him when he didn't even want it! So he focused on Johanna. His only baby. He had a family already, and Eleanor had no place in it, not even as his personal whore. He stood up, ready to leave her. She could stay there freezing all night, for all he cared.

"Love, I'm sorry" she said. Her appeasing tone angered him, he did not want her pathetic apologies let alone her comfort. What's done, is done and there was no turning back. "I didn't mean to anger you. It was just a silly comment on my part, since you mentioned Albert." He didn't say a word so she continued. "I didn't want to hurt you. I never could, not on purpose at least. I would never break your heart, that could be like breaking my own" she mumbled the last part but he still heard. Eleanor grabbed his hand, forcing him to look at her. Her eyes shone with determination and courage. "I would spend the rest of my life trying to make you happy, if you let me."

He gulped. This was the closest he'd ever gotten to a love confession from her, save that time he was about to kill her. The look she then gave him was also the same he remembered from that night; in her brown orbs there was nothing but love in its deepest, purest form. Just like then, he wanted to kiss her, to hold her, to love her. Part of him even wanted to take her up on her offer, going away together to a faraway land where he could be himself.

He missed the adrenaline of killing whenever he felt like it, their shagging until their bodies couldn't take it anymore. He missed having a confidante, someone who understood him and didn't judge him. He knew he could have it all again with her, like in the old days. But Lucy, Johanna... and Judge Turpin. He couldn't leave them at his mercy. He loved them, they were the key to his happiness, they had to be. He hated himself for even entertaining those thoughts. Damn Eleanor, it had to be her fault! For getting under his skin when she should have stayed away. Why was always she so willing? So caring? He'd been too kind to her, too nice, giving her the wrong impression that there could be more between them. That was about to change.

"For it to hurt me, I would have to care" he said coolly and she frowned. "Don't think so high of yourself, you were a decent lay but it's nothing your friends in Whitechapel couldn't have done. I might try them next time, they can probably keep their mouths shut."

Hurt was visible in her eyes now, but his expression did not soften. "You don't mean that. I know you feel guilty for cheating on your wife but this was more than that and you know it! We're friends" she tried to reason with him.

"Friends don't fuck each other, Mrs. Lovett" he said matter-of-factly.

"No, you're right, we're more than that! I know you have feelings for me!" she said boldly. He clenched his fists at her attempt to call him out. "I've seen the way you look at me, you've been obsessed from the first time we met! And how you defended me, how you went out of your way to help me... You care about me!"

"You're an attractive woman and you know it, that's why you parade yourself around in those dresses that drive men like me crazy with lust. But that's all Mrs. Lovett, lust. Perhaps some pity, too, because tragedy seems to follow you around. But if you think I feel for you even a fraction of what I feel for my wife, you're very much mistaken"

He could see through her eyes how her heart was slowly breaking at his words. That was the plan, as much as it hurt him. If she didn't harbour any feelings for him, it'd be much easier for him to ignore his own. He'd get over her and in the future she'd be nothing but a memory of what couldn't be. But if he let her love for him fester, he knew she'd follow him to the ends of the Earth if she had to, tempting him to break his promise to his family, ruining their lives... So he doubled down.

"How could I feel anything for you? You are a vile woman. Arthur just died and you're already building sandcastles in your delusional head about a life with another man. A married man whose family you want to break." His lips curled into a cruel smile when he noticed tears spilling from her eyes, falling steadily down her pale cheeks. "Arthur is dead because of you. If you hadn't chosen money over love, he'd be alive. But you're selfish, you ruined his life. I won't let you ruin mine, so stay away from me and my family!"

He went up a couple of steps, ready to walk out on her but she roughly grabbed his arm, forcing him to turn around and face her. Her eyes were suddenly ablaze, fiery anger was simmering inside the petite baker. "He's dead because of you! If you hadn't convinced him to steal Albert's money, none of this would have happened!" she yelled. "But you wanted me out of the picture because you're afraid of what you could do! You are falling head over heels for me because I'm miles better than your stupid Lucy!"

"Shut up" he hissed and put a hand on her mouth to keep her from talking further. She resisted and he lunged forward. In a split second, he had her pinned against the wall, his other hand around her neck, closing in on her wind pipe. "You're nothing but a whore. I love Lucy, you mean nothing to me! You disgust me. I wish I never met you."

She struggled to free herself from him, but it was to no avail. His eyes bore into hers, trying to convey how angry he was at the moment. He noticed she was beginning to sweat, her eyes pleading for mercy and he quickly released her. She ran down the stairs so she was out of his reach. He cursed himself and his mercurial temper. He'd never wanted to really kill her, he only wanted her to stop talking, to stop speaking truths that he did not want to hear, but looking at her now, eyes full of panic as her ragged breathing came back to normal, he could tell he'd succeeding in making her irreparably afraid of him.

Damn it! He should have remembered Nellie wasn't yet used to his threats, not that threatening her older counterpart was ever acceptable. He was a monster. He couldn't help himself, he always hurt her, he always wanted to hurt her, and he always regretted it when the magnitude of his actions dawned on him.

"Nellie, I..." he began, although he did not know what to say. There was no excuse for how he'd treated her, it didn't matter if she provoked him by mentioning Lucy, he missed the mark, like he always did. How could he claim to love her yet threaten to kill her when she said or did things he didn't like? He hated himself.

"Shut up, I don't want to hear it" she spoke, her voice firm. She wasn't letting her emotions get the best of her, yet Sweeney could tell how shaken she was. "I want you out of my house. You have until Saturday to pack your things and leave forever. I don't want to see you ever again. I too wish I never met you."

With that, she entered her shop, locking the door behind her in case he attempted to follow her. Sweeney let himself sag against the wall. Through the brick wall he could faintly hear her heart wrenching sobs and he sighed, the heart he thought irreparably broken cracking further along with hers. What a mess he'd made of things, in the few months he'd been in this new timeline, he'd cheated on Lucy, he'd hurt Nellie and he'd driven Arthur to his death... He didn't find the redemption he expected, the change in him when he was reunited with his family. He was still the same man who slit throats and broke everything he cared about.

He finished what was left of the bottle of gin before going inside. As he looked at Lucy and Johanna peacefully sleeping, he tried to convince himself that this was for the best. A new home, a new chance to be happy with his family. But could he really be happy when his heart wept for the baker down below after the pain he'd inflicted on her? He did not deserve happiness when he was like a hurricane that destroyed everything in his wake, he shouldn't even try. He soon fell into a restless sleep, unaware that a pair of eyes had witnessed everything that had transpired that night.

He told Lucy in the morning. She was surprisingly excited to leave London and the only home they'd known, insisting she'd long wanted to leave this city, it was no place to raise a baby and although she didn't say anything, he knew she was also eager to leave Eleanor and the threat she posed to their marriage behind. They'd go to her sister's village in Bedford, she told him, where he could help his brother-in-law at the farm, not caring that what he liked was barbering. Guilt was eating him up so he agreed with no conditions and left for work, while Lucy prepared everything. In two days, they'd leave all of this behind. He'd leave her behind.

When he returned, it was the middle of dinner rush and Eleanor was moving frantically from one table to another, trays of pies and jugs of ale in her hands. Beautiful and cheery as always, there was nothing that denoted what'd happened the night before. How he had his hand around her neck as she feared for her life. He watched as she moved her messy hair out of the way and he noticed she had a slight purple mark on her throat where his fingers had pressed and he hated himself all the more. He wondered how she explained that to her husband, hoping she hadn't mentioned him. The last thing he needed was to face Mr. Lovett's wrath.

He sighed. He was not surprised she'd kicked him out, because despite her obvious feelings for him, who'd want to be near a man who hurt her every chance he got? She wasn't as far gone as she was in his other timeline, forgiving his every trespass in the name of the deeply masochistic yet unconditional love she had for him. But he, on the other hand, was just as helplessly in love with her as he'd ever been and there was nothing he wanted more than to take her in his arms again. He knew a repeat of last night was out of the question, as was a friendly conversation like the ones they used to share, but he was leaving in a couple of days, and knew right then that he couldn't bear leaving without her forgiveness.

He approached her purposely and she merely gave him a dirty look and turned around, giving all her attention to his clients and ignoring him. He ran a hand through his jet black hair, this wasn't going to be easy.

"Mr. Barker!" Albert called him over. He reluctantly left Nellie's side and walked towards his landlord. He shot him a warning look but his demeanour was friendly. "Hard day at work? I hope you made enough to pay me because I've raised your rent for the week! The stairs of my property are no place to leave your empty liqueur bottles! We can't risk people thinking this is not a respectable establishment, so if you want to get tanked up until you pass out, do it in your flat! I'm expecting 8 pounds on Sunday for the trouble you caused Nellie who had to clean up your mess."

Setting aside the outrageous quantity Albert was demanding for having his wife pick up a single bottle of gin, he realised that Nellie had neither mentioned their altercation the night before nor had she told him they were leaving on Saturday and he wondered why. Perhaps she'd thought better of it? Would he still leave if she let him stay?

"Benjamin!" Lucy called him from the landing, a bright smile on her face as she descended the stairs with Johanna in her arms. She went over to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted Nellie rolling her eyes. "I'm so excited, I've got everything ready to leave! I've also sent Mary a letter letting her know of our arrival!"

"Going somewhere?" Albert asked. "Because I want my money before you leave."

Sweeney just shrugged and Lucy was about to tell Mr. Lovett they were actually moving out for good, but she was interrupted by the sounds of whistles and horses coming closer. He only had time to turn around before he was apprehended by two stern looking bobbies. A constable walked intently towards him. Beadle Bamford was trailing behind.

"Benjamin Barker, you're under arrest for the presumptive breaking of Arthur Haide out of Newgate prison."

His heart stopped, his mind went blank. He couldn't do or say anything as the policemen dragged him to the carriage. Not again, not again, he could only pray. Please, not again. He couldn't bear another 15 years in Australia, he couldn't bear to lose his family again, allowing their destruction at the hands of Turpin.

"Ha! I told you he was guilty! Albert Lovett is never wrong!" the butcher rejoiced.

He looked back, for he was sure this would be the last time he'd ever see them. Lucy cried inconsolably, kneeling on the floor as she witnessed her love getting away. Dinner-goers were in shock, no one said a word as they stared at him. Blissfully unaware Johanna crawled under the tables. And then there was her.

"This has to be a mistake! Please Mr. Bamford! You have to make them reconsider; I know he's innocent" Eleanor pleaded. One of the bobbies and her husband restrained her so she didn't run after Sweeney. The latter was berating her for making a fool of herself but she ignored him as she attempted to kick them, scratch them and even bite them to get out of their grasp.

Despite everything, he couldn't help but smile, knowing that one of the last memories he'd have of her was Nellie Lovett fighting for what she loved, him. God, how he loved her. He would miss her too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 49 21
Here are some Sweenett one shots after Sweeney and Mrs. Lovett runaway from Fleet Street to live in the sea side. I'm not sure how far this will go...
663 70 7
What if Lucy suddenly returned to Fleet Street. Not as the beggar woman as the original states, but as her old beautiful self? However her loving hus...
7.4K 261 16
Sweeney Todd finds himself having to hurt the only person on this miserable earth that ever loved him. Yet in order to protect Mrs Lovett there would...
5.7K 315 34
the question still remains can sweeny and Nellie love again but now with a child on the way will sweeney change to protect his new family can this ch...