HighSchool DxD: New Head of t...

By RedHood129

After taking a different path from her, Rias's twin brother challenges her to a fight for the right of being... More

Bio
Chapter 2: A Brotherly Visit
Chapter 3: The Slap of Declaration
Peerage Reveal
Chapter 4: Knowing The Opponent
Chapter 5: Get Real, Uce
Chapter 6: No Pressure, Just Show Up
Chapter 7: The Battle Begins!
Chapter 8: A Literal Cat Fight
Chapter 9: The Battle Against Power
Chapter 10: A Flip of a Coin
Chapter 11: Fade to Black
Chapter 12: Post-Game Hospital Visit
Chapter 13: Throne Crowning and a Certain Phenex Bastard
Chapter 14: All for the Bloodline
Chapter 15: Training Camp With The Kin
Chapter 16: Devil Fever
Chapter 17: Make an Entrance
Chapter 18: To Her, 5 Years Ago
Chapter 19: Walk My Straight Line, Make a Splash
Chapter 20: The Will of Resistance
Chapter 21: Sweeping Back
Chapter 22: From Her, 5 Years Later

Chapter 1: The Boy Who Wonders

26.2K 327 158
By RedHood129

3rd Person POV
Time seemed to be flowing by like ocean waves rolling onto a warm and yet, sunny beach in the morning sky. The wind rushed a gentle wave of a cool breeze, as the sun allowed its shining rays of light to kiss a mountain with a villa hiding in it, despite it being in nothing but plain site to see.

The scene soon entered inside the villa and into the hallways and towards a certain bedroom. Inside the bedroom was a Texas King sized bed with red sheets and white pillows with 3 bodies that lied under the covers. Two of them were confirmed to be a young man with long red hair and a seemingly well fit body for his age, and a beautiful, yet voluptuous young woman with much longer hair in a shade of white with curls at the end of her hair.

The young woman appeared to be embracing the young man close to her as she seemed to have wrapped her right arm and leg around his chest and leg. She appeared to be happy to be resting next to the man next to her, as the young man seemed relaxed with his right arm wrapped around the woman's body.

Soon, the red haired boy opened his eyes and rubbed them with his right arm. He slowly sat up and began to make an attempt to stretch, which woke the woman.

The young man attempted to leave the bed but couldn't leave due to being trapped between the two figures around him. He turned to the white haired young woman next to him, who also sat up.

???: Good morning Ryan! What caused you to be up right now?

Ryan: Morning. No need to worry, just the sun shining from the windows. Might as well be up at that point.

???: Well, is it perhaps possible if we were to stay here for just a little while longer?

Ryan: Eh...I don't necessarily mind.

???: Is that so?

Ryan: Hm?

The young man now being called, Ryan, looked at the other figure that seemed to be moving up and let the covers fall off of them. Once the covers fell, the other figure revealed to also be a woman. She instead had black hair and a voluptuous body as well. She had cat ears sticking from her head and two cat tails, and wore a loosely wrapped kimono that complimented her hair and exposed much her cleavage. She lied back closer to Ryan's and exposed much more of her chest in efforts to seduce the young man.

???: You could perhaps take the chance and get as lucky as you want with us. Maybe even take the chance and make little brats as well.

The young man appeared to me unfazed and gently poked the nekoshou's small nose, which confused the black haired beauty.

Ryan: Please do not push it right now, Kuroka. I still have much on my plate right now.

Ryan began to sit up and leave the bed. Kuroka slowly moved up onto her knees and moved her index and middle fingers to touch her nose. Once the young man was up, she and the white haired young woman sat up with a concerned look on her face.

???: Ryan, please don't tell me you're still think about last night with her.

Ryan was silent, which confirmed the white haired woman's concern.

???: You still are, aren't you?

Ryan nodded but kept his back from the women.

Ryan: Yeah. I will admit that I do love my dear sister. She means much to me as family and twin. She gave me a great ideal of how the word love should be about in her mind. However, to see her like that, and not to mention....that boy. I can't help but feel as if she doesn't like to behave....duchess-like.

???: Oh that's right! The Gremory Clan is the current ranking of Duke! That does explain why you put it to those terms.

Ryan: Correct. But I have a question to ask now that I continuously think about this.

Kuroka: Oh? What question.

Ryan soon turned to Kuroka and the young woman.

Ryan: Kuroka, Mirajane. If I were to be the next Head of the House of Gremory, would you see me as a different man?

The pair of young beauties remained silent for a moment but soon both gave an answer.

Mirajane: Even if you were the Heir, you're still the same guy that saved me and Erza from a potential incident that could've costed our lives.

Kuroka: I have to agree. You'd still be the same brat who revoked my status as a stray and gave me a place to call home.

Ryan was silent but then gave the women a very small smile. He then turned away.

Ryan: Well then. Thank you for your honesty. If you need me for anything, I'll be in the bathroom washing myself for today.

The two girls nodded as Ryan soon left for the bathroom to wash. He grabbed a pair of clothes and a towel on his way there. He soon reached the bathroom he was walking towards and entered inside, which had a unique appearance that included a large tub in a unique style and shape.

Ryan set his clothes on the sink and started the water in the tub. Once filled, he entered the bathroom to soak, relax and think.

Ryan's Mind: (To see Rias have such behavior, especially being part of a show about groping breasts. Isn't that boy though her own pawn? Since when did my sister choose to be so submissive to her own servant? I sometimes wonder....perhaps did my father make a mistake?)

As time passed, Ryan relaxed and kept his eyes shut and his head lying on its back in the tub. However, he soon felt a presence.

Ryan's Mind: (I'm not alone in the tub anymore, aren't I?)

Ryan moved his head back to a normal position and opened his eyes. He spotted a dark skinned woman with long purple hair in the tub with him, and was also appearing to be completely naked.

Ryan slightly flinched and then looked back after taking a singular inhale and exhale.

???: You seemed very relaxed, so I decided to join in.

Ryan: Sorry. I didn't expect to see you in here.

???: But I know you can sense someone around.

Ryan: Yes, but not who, Yoruichi.

There was a small and bit of awkward silence between Ryan and Yoruichi before the purple haired woman gave out a smirk.

Yoruichi: Anyways, why don't you come over here and bathe next to me?

Ryan: Actually, I was gonna ask you if you wanted to do the same thing.

This continued for some time until the two of them stopped.

Yoruichi: Well damn. Looks like it's a standstill.

Ryan: Guess so.

Ryan soon looked around the tub and looked at Yoruichi.

Ryan: By the way Yoruichi. Just tossing this question out of curiosity. But where are your clothes? I don't see them anywhere.

Yoruichi: They're not in here. I came in here in my cat form.

Ryan: Oh...Do you want a towel to wrap around yourself? I can get one.

Yoruichi: Would be much appreciated. If you're doing that, I can get your back.

Ryan: That would be nice. Would you prefer if I were to do the same thing for you?

Yoruichi nodded as Ryan quickly left the tub and placed a towel next to his. The two soon washed their backs and the rest of their bodies. Soon, Yoruichi stood up, grabbed her towel and left the room, which Ryan soon finished washing.

Small Timeskip
Living Room
Ryan soon entered a living room from the hallway he entered and spotted another voluptuous appearing young woman with long red hair that was nearly comparable to his, or even was exactly like it.

The red haired young woman was seen on a couch eating a slice of what appeared to be cake.

Ryan: Erza?

Erza stopped eating, wiped her face with a handkerchief and turned to Ryan.

Erza: What seems to be the matter?

Ryan: Where did you get cake?

Erza: Mirajane made a batch.

Ryan: Eh?

Ryan turned to see Mirajane cleaning a kitchen in a decently dirty apron that was used for baking. She appeared to have a happy expression on her face.

Mirajane: I thought it would be a nice thing to have if anyone were to be in the mood for any!

Ryan closed his eyes and smiled.

Ryan's Mind: (Mirajane, always holding such a beautiful and contagious smile each and every day.)

Ryan sat down next to Erza, who immediately reach out and gave him a pair of envelopes, which Ryan seemed curious about.

Ryan: Hm?

Erza: This was in the mail.

Ryan took the mail and noticed it came from the Underworld. He opened the first envelope and read it.

Ryan: I see. An invitation for the Youth Rating Game Tournament? No thanks.

Erza: Why choose not to compete?

Ryan stood up and faced the women around him. He noticed the appearance of Yoruichi and Kuroka, who both recently entered the room.

Ryan: The reason on why I choose to to compete, is because I find it unnecessary to. If they want a Gremory to compete, then pick my sister.

Erza: Please don't tell me he's still thinking about her actions on television.

Mirajane gave a slight from and slightly bowed her head.

Ryan: Not the topic I want to get towards right now.

Ryan took and inhale and soon exhaled the air in his stomach.

Ryan: Besides, I have such a unique power here, that I can say I am most grateful and proud to have.

Ryan soon lifted his finger and pointed around all the women in the room.

Ryan: I've got Erza, Kuroka and Yoruichi who form a special "Three-Headed Monster" with Mutation Pieces and Mirajane, who has been nothing but a gifted, kind-hearted and strong woman.

Mirajane began to blush and touch her face to cover her cheeks which Kuroka, Erza and Yoruichi gave smirks.

Ryan: I'm happy to have the certain power I have, and we deserve the best of fights for our journey to be the Champion of Rating Games. Besides....

There was slight silence until Ryan spoke again.

Ryan: I really only recognize Sairaorg as the best one in the entire Youth Tournament. He'd be the best one to give us a chance. Yet again, he could probably beat us. But I prefer to doubt that, just to keep our confidence and pride.

Erza: I see. Anyways, what's the other piece of mail?

Ryan: Hm? Oh.

Ryan opened the other envelope and saw the House of Gremory symbol.

Ryan: Oh, it's an invite to a family reunion. How sweet.

Yoruichi: Do you even think we'll be able to go?

Ryan: I don't know. That's why I'm gonna send a text to-

As Ryan opened his phone, he already noticed a text from his mother.

Ryan: Oh. My mom gave a text already a couple hours ago. Neat.

Ryan read the text and slowly widened his eyes in what appeared to be comedy shock.

Mirajane noticed Ryan's reaction, as well as the other women. She left the kitchen to see the issue.

Mirajane: Ryan! What's wrong?!

Ryan soon looked away from his phone and gave a blank, yet wide eyed stare.

Ryan: My ancestor is going to be at the reunion. Fun.

Yoruichi: I assume that means we're going?

Ryan: Yeah. It's gonna be great to meet the ancestor of my entire bloodline.

Mirajane: I'll go ahead and inform the other right away.

Ryan: Thanks Mirajane.

Ryan's Mind: (Well fuck. What a nice start to my day.)

________________________________

Alright! That concludes the first chapter!

Now, I decided that I'll be expected to reveal the peerage as I go through the book. So I'll have a list as we go.

*: This character has been recognized as a Mutation Piece.

Ryan Gremory's Peerage:
Mirajane Strauss
Erza Scarlet*
Yoruichi Shihouin*
Kuroka*

Feel free to guess their evil piece, but I won't tell once I reveal it myself throughout the book!

11 spots remain in the peerage! Who else do you think should join? Don't be afraid to give names of males and females of different anime! Ok could possibly consider putting them in the peerage.

Anyways, hope you enjoy this book!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470 29 6
Rias Gremory is a third year student at Kuoh Academy and the younger sister of one of the Devil Kings of Hell. She is a third year student at Kuoh Ac...
27.5K 517 5
Pretty overused and cliché right? A story of how two certain best friends find that their lovers had cheated on them with one another, in which in th...
504K 6.6K 40
Requested by a few users and readers. High School DxD. If you like ecchi, action, love, and particularly devils and angels and such this is your seri...
39.2K 859 17
What if Rias wasn't the only Gremory born that night what if she had a twin brother who wasn't payed attention to expect for his mother well here it...