Assassin Love ♡ || Complete

By sihle0071

[COMPLETELY EDITED AND FINISHED] What happens when you fall in love with your enemy? Well you do know what ha... More

War?
Phone call?
One night stand?
Big Case?
Jealously?
Desicions?
Old friend?
Heartbreak Anniversary?
That's a wrap?
Why me?
Enemy?
Chemistry?
Crush?
I need your help?
Retail therapy?
New boss?
Yah neh life?
Virtual meeting?
Bonding?
Sextape?
Roles reversed?
Motherhood?
Shoot now ask later?
Tumour?
Feelings?
Moving out?
Surprise shawty?
Torturing?
The Mole?
Annual Mafia Gala?
Way bigger than we thought?
Secret Admirer?
Flirtatious conversations?
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas?
Entertainment?
Nostalgic?
Daughter-in-law?
Baby daddy?
Your type?
Sorry not Sorry?
Non-paid actor?
Justice was served?
Huge thunderstorm?
Family reunion?
Confessions?
Made life easier?
Miss me already?
Step two?
Remember where home is?
Special Treatment?
Celebration?
Body party?
Guilty?
After glow?
Beg for it?
Dickmatized?
Kiss and Make up?
Tension and Anger?
Different?
Instigators?
Free man?
Final Verdict?
Getaway Trip?
Late night conversations?
Pressure?
Appreciation date?
Progress?
Bonnie and Clyde?
Lights out?
Death bed?
Unwanted visitor?
Snoop Around?
Role model?
Critical Piece?
Alternative plan?
Shake the world?
Special Delivery?
Busted?
Let the games begin?
Disguise?
Spare my life?
Innocent boyfriend?
Small world?
Thinking about him?
Block them out?
Trust fund?
We need to talk?
One step closer?
Regret your desicion?
Clear message?
Meant to be?
Source of happiness?
Lines blurred?
One last time?
Revenge? (part 1)
Revenge? (part 2)
Intentions?
Betrayal?
Assassin Love?
Acknowledgements...
Out Now!

Why her?

609 31 7
By sihle0071

Sthembiso's POV

I get back to my penthouse and i go to my office and leave my bags on the desk and go upstairs to my bedroom. I get inside my room and change into joggers and a black vest. I wear my Hi-tech sneakers and go downstairs to the gym. My penthouse has a gym attached to it which is the best part because I use the gym as a coping mechanism and to decrease the stress if that does not work sex it is.

I connect my phone to my Bluetooth speaker and shuffle my playlist and the song Exchange by Bryson Tiller starts playing.

This what happen when I think bout you
I get in my feelings yeah I start reminiscing yeah
Next time around fuck I want it to be different yeah
Waiting on a sign guess it's time for a different prayer
Lord please save her for me
Do this one favour for me
I had to change my player ways got way too complicated for me
I hope she's waiting for me

Every where she goes they playing my songs
That's why I say the things that say that way I know you can't ignore me
So, so,
So give me all of you in exchange for me
Just give me all of you in exchange for me
For me

I

finish gyming after two hours and i disconnect my phone from the speaker and i go upstairs to my bedroom. I walk into the bathroom and open the shower tap and wait for the water to heat up to the temperature I like. I strip off my clothes and get inside the shower. I take the loofah and soap and scrub my body and let the water rinse the soap of me.

I finish showering and wrap a towel around my lower waist and walk to the closet. I take out sweatpants and a t-shirt and lotion my body. I text Siyanda to tell her to come to my place and i leave the phone in the charger. I go downstairs to the kitchen to get started on dinner. I open the freezer and take out pork chops and defrost them. I make chops with mashed potatoes and tomato gravy.

I hear the door opening and Siyanda walks in with a small bag. She places the bag on the counter and pulls me in for a hug. "Uright?" she asks. (Are you okay?) "Ngiyaphila wena." I answer. (I'm good and you.) "I'm okay." She sits on the counter and i pull her in for a kiss. "How was work?" She sighs. "It was okay buy uyazi ukuthi ukusebenzela umuntu akukho mnandi." (you know that working for a person isn't nice.)

"Sakayenzeni umphathi wakho simlande." I ask and she chuckles. (What did your boss do so we can fetch him?) "He is so annoying. My shifts are increasing yet the pay is not doing the same thing." she answers and i chuckle. "That's exploitation. Why don't you tell HR or complain to the union you are under." "What's the point and i don't have any union."

"Start looking for a new and better job while you are still here." I say. "Yeah I will cause I'm tired of this exploitation." she says and i peck her lips. "Just hold on until you find somewhere better." She nods. "Anyways enough about me how was your day?"

"The shareholders are at it again." I answer. "Bayenzani manje sibalande?" she asks and we chuckle. (What are they doing now so we can fetch them?) "They want to see me out of my own company and that's not happening." "What's your plan?" "I don't know I'm still thinking about it though." "Don't worry you will find a way to take them out." "I sure will." She smiles which reveals her cute dimple.

"Other than that you good?" she asks. "I'm good. Nothing else is bothering you besides work issues." I ask and she shakes her head no. "Let me dish up for the both of us ngilambile manje." (I'm hungry now.) "Uphekeni?" (What did you cook?) "Mash, gravy and pork chops." "In my next life I'm finding a man that can cook for me." We chuckle.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

I wake up and i see Siyanda sleeping. I kiss her forehead and she mumbles incoherent words and i smile. I didn't think I would get the chance to experience love again after my last relationship but here I am falling harder for her as the days go. I haven't told her how I feel yet because I'm scared she might break my heart like they did but she is different.

I will build up the courage and tell her one day how I feel about her but I also want to make sure she's the one and i don't just say the 'L' word only for me to regret it few months or years down the line. I get up and go to the bathroom and do my business and brush my teeth.

I walk back and i find her on her phone and when she looks up she smiles at me. "Uright." I ask. (Are you okay?)  "Ngiyaphila wena." she answers.(I'm good and you.) "I'm okay. Uleli kanjani?" (How did you sleep?) "Kahle wena." (I slept well and you.)  "Same old same old." "Okay." She kisses my cheek and walks to the bathroom

I sit on the bed and i check any messages. I see one from my dad telling me we will be meeting at my boardroom at four o'clock there is an emergency concerning the business. I hope it's a work issue and not that we have to go to war. The wars are my least favourite due to the causualties. I text him okay and ask him what the emergency is and he tells me I shall find out at the meeting.

She comes out of the bathroom and climbs on the bed. We start making out and i stop after a while to catch my breath. "Aren't you going to work." she asks. "Yeah I am but ngingena ngo 11 so i have more than enough time." (going at 11...) "Please take me to work." "Sure get ready then we'll go."

She gets up and walks to the bathroom to shower. While she is showering i make the bed and go downstairs to make breakfast. She comes out after 45 minutes and i plate up for her and she thanks me.

"This weekend I'm taking you out." I say. "Where we going?" she asks. "Somewhere nice just wear sexy on top sexy." "Please don't tear the clothes this time." "I can't promise you that but I'll try not to." She giggles. After eating she clears the counter and washes the dishes while i go upstairs to change. I go back downstairs and i see her wiping the counter.

"Are you ready?" I ask. "Yeah we can go." We get out and i lock the door. I drive her to her workplace and kiss her. "I'll see you later." she says. "Sure. I'll call you when I get time." "No problem." She gets off the car and we wave at each other then i drive back home.

I get back to my house and do some cleaning then i take a shower. After showering I lotion my body and i wear a black suit with a white shirt with my formal shoes. I go downstairs to my office and take my bags and leave. On my my way to work I get a call from my brother.

"Bafo." I greet. (Brother.) "Yah. Did you get the message." asks SimphiweyiNkosi. "I did and I'm  not looking forward to this meeting." "Why not?" "What if his telling us that there is a possible war coming? Uyamazi ubaba ukuthi akavami ukubiza umhlangano ehovisini lami mekunenkinga ngebhizinisi. He only calls us there when we are about to go to war." (You know dad doesn't call meetings at my office when it is related to the business.)

"Singaya empini nobani manje?" he asks. (Who might we be going to war with?) "I don't know." I answer. "I was just calling to ask if you got the message too." "Yeah I did. Sizobonana emhlanganweni." (We shall see each other at the meeting.) "Sharp bafo." (brother.) "Sharp." I drop the phone.

I get inside the office and i use the back entrance. I usually use the back entrance because I don't like being seen and i like my privacy. I get inside the elevator and it takes me to the top floor where my office is. The doors open and i walk to my office. My PA follows me to my office and she hands me my iced cappuccino and i thank her.

"Any meetings for today." I ask. "Yes i already sent it to you via email. Your dad asked to hold the meeting you guys have here at the usual time." she answers. "Okay no problem." "Anything else." "No that will be all for now." She nods and leaves.

I get started with work, having back to back meetings with my clients. I am a real estate agent and i have my own company which is this one (Khoza properties) and i have a chain of restuarants and clubs. My main source of legal income is this Khoza properties and my chains of restuarants and clubs. Sometimes I work with my brothers and we renovate and sell properties.

I am also apart of the mafia and we are one of the biggest families in southern Africa followed by the Mngomezulu's, then the Zulu's and the Vikalazi's. We mainly focus on exporting to other countries but we also import weapons from Russia and Italy. Siyanda doesn't know this part of my life yet and i still need to tell her this before I tell her I love her so she can decide whether she is staying or she wants to leave.

£

I get ready for the meeting with my dad and brothers. I go to the boardroom and find my dad there busy typing away on his phone. "Baba." I greet. "Second born." he says. I sit down next to him and take out my phone to check up on Siyanda.

I don't really have a close relationship with my dad mainly because of things he exposed us too at a young age and some of the things he did that didn't sit well with me but we are civil towards each other and we don't fight. My brothers walk in and we greet each other and they sit down. "Purpose of this meeting." I ask. "Straight to the point i like." says SimphiweyiNkosi.

"Do you know the Mngomezulus?" asks dad. "Baba aboMngomezulu bayi 2 million so yes we do. Just specify which ones." says Sbongakonke. "The ones that are in the mafia." "The one with the lawyer daughter and a successful entrepreneur." asks Siphelele. "Yah." "Yes we do." we answer simultaneously.

"What about them?" I ask. "Rumour has it that they are after us and our territory. So we should start preparing ourselves for a war." answers dad. We chuckle. "What could they possibly want cause they also have a big territory like us." asks Siphelele. "I don't know the reason but I guess we shall find out." "They don't have nothing on us."

"They might be smaller than us but don't undermine their intelligence, especially lawyer daughter. That one is on another level." says Sbongakonke. "Are you in love?" asks SimphiweyiNkosi. "Nope just giving compliments when due." They both laugh. "So now you guys must watch out and we shall come up with the plan to attack them. They don't stand a chance with us." says dad.

"Is that all?" asks Siphelele. "Yah. Meeting is adjourned." says dad. We all stand up and leave. I walk back to my office and pack my stuff. I am tired and ready to go home. I'm not scared of those Mngomezulu's that want to attack us but Sbonga was right when he said the lawyer daughter is smart so we should watch out for that one. I take my stuff and head out using the same entrance.

I drive back home and i see police officers following me. They pull me over to the side and i stop to listen to what they want. I wasn't driving over the limit or anything like that. "Nomzane can you please step out of the car." (Sir..) I do as I'm told and the minute I get out they put handcuffs on me. What have i done now.

"You are under arrest for illegal trafficking of drugs,diamonds and weapons. You are also under arrest for the murder of Thabiso Mbele. Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law." the police officer reads out my rights. I did not expect this and how do they know I killed that guy because I made sure I got rid of the evidence.

One of them gets inside my car and drives it to the station.  I get inside the police van and they drive the station. I get there and they take me to a holding cell.

I can imagine the headlines Sthembiso Khoza arrested for charges of murder and drug and diamond trafficking. What is the millionaire going to do now? Those shareholders will get the definite reason to remove me but not on my watch. I worked hard to get where i am today.

"Can I make my phone call." I say. The police officer nods and takes me to the area where there are telephones. I'm debating calling my brothers or dad. I don't need to hear a lecture from the old man right now so my brother it is. I call Sbongakonke.

"I saw the news." he says. Hopefully the headlines are decent I mumble to myself. "Find me the best attorney and tell them we will pay whatever amount they want." I say. "Dad already found one." "Who is it?" That was quick which is a good thing cause i don't wanna spend the night here. "You won't like this at all." "Just talk." He clears his throat "Amukelani Mngomezulu." "Oh hell no he did not do that." "Yes he did brother. I'm sorry you have to accept it."

Oh for fucks sakes. Why her?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 63 14
"What do you say, bellissima?" "Stop calling me that, Arius." "Over my dead body, wife." ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚:˚ ♡ ⋆。˚・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Lucian West was in de...
4.1K 47 2
S I B U S I S I W E. Born from poverty die rich , the place where you come from and where you were born should be the motivation of your future that...
6.9K 505 33
THANDEKA NDABA [26] Guarded her whole life, is wed to Zweli Nkabinde, who shows his deceitfulness right before they wed but she is oblivious. As she...
30.2K 1.4K 91
[COMPLETELY EDITED AND FINISHED.] This book is a sequel to Assassin Love and cannot be read as a stand alone. READ ASSASSIN LOVE FIRST OTHERWISE YOU...