The Walking Legacies | c.g. f...

By Writing_Fan_fiction2

After Hope falls into Malivore, she finds herself in a dark place. After walking and walking suddenly she see... More

Malivore
Where Am I?
New Beginning
Newcomer
New Meetings
Party
Tribrid
Mystic Falls
Meeting
Chocolate
Wolves
Plan
Run
Walkers
Explanation
Always And Forever... I Guess?
What The?
Problems
Guest
Monster
New Enemy
Trouble
Fight
Kneel

Weak

671 18 1
By Writing_Fan_fiction2

Hope's P.O.V
I sit under a tree and write in my notebook while checking around. Right before it gets dark, I get up and start heading towards Alexandria. On my way there I hear some voices. I walk towards the voices and hide behind a tree. It's Carl and his dad. But this time, Carl wears a hat on his head. A sheriff's one.

Rick: What do you think of this place?

Carl: These people are weak.

Jeez. A bit offended don't you think?

Carl: I don't want us to get weak.

Rick: We won't, okay? I promise you.

Carl nods and Rick heads back to Alexandria. I decide to get back too but I step on leaves and Carl looks towards my place. Then I mumble.

Hope: Shit.

I see that he takes out his knife and walks towards me. I have nothing else to do but to appear in front of him. He backs up a little after my sudden appearance.

Carl: What are you doing here?

Hope: I like coming here.

Carl: Here?

Hope: Not here here. Up there.

Carl: Were you spying on us?

Hope: Hey, it's not my problem if you come and stand under the tree I'm sitting on. Okay?

I walk past him mumbling.

Hope: Spying. Pff.

He walks next to me.

Hope: But yeah, I still heard you and I'm sorry if we make you think we're weak Mr Brave man.

I say in a sarcastic tone.

Carl: What can I say? It's the truth.

Hope: Okay stop. I accept that Ron and Mikey are weak but I can't accept that you think I am weak. I'm the bravest person I know!

Carl: Yeah, compared to the people you've met.

Hope :What's that supposed to mean?

Carl: That the only people you've met are the Alexandrians.

Hope: Ha! That's what you think. I guarantee you that I can kill a walker with my bare hands and not hesitate.

Oops. The walkers I had killed with my hands, I had used my werewolf strength. What do I do now?

Carl:Be my guest. Find a walker and kill him.

Hope: I will.

I start walking around making noises. I see the sun is going down and its light is getting weaker and weaker. But I don't care. I will prove him that I am not weak, even if it takes the whole night.

We walk for a while and still no walker.

Hope: Look at that, when you don't want to find a walker, you find one and when you want to find a walker, they all disappear.

It's darker now and we can barely see.

Carl: You sure you don't want to go back?

I look at him and walk towards him.

Hope: Why? Are you afraid?

I ask him in a mocking tone.

Carl: No. I'm just saying, in case you're afraid.

Hope: Well I'm not afraid.

Carl: Good.

Hope: Good.

Carl: Good!

I sharpen my eyes and tilt my head on the side.

Hope: Let's just keep looking.

Carl: Good idea.

Hope: Thanks. I'm filled with those.

We hear something from behind and we both turn around to face it. Turns out it's just a deer. I look at it and smile. I look back at Carl who looks like he's on guard.

Hope: What's wrong with you?

Carl: Nothing, it's just seeing a deer like this again, brings me back memories

I turn to look at him.

Hope: Memories like what?

Carl: Long story.

Hope: We got time.

He looks at me with questioning eyes.

Hope: Fine, if you don't want to tell me, don't tell me. But if you tell me, I'll tell you my story.

Carl: Is this a bargain?

Hope: Probably.

During the conversation, because of our talking and the wind, we didn't hear the walker coming from behind Carl. So with my "Probably" I look behind Carl and see the walker ready to bite him so I grab Carl and pull him towards me making us fall down as the walker falls down close to us.

Carl:Thanks

Hope : No problem.

The walker grabs my foot ready to bite me but I kick him and grab a rock. I hit him multiple times in the head until he's dead and then Carl helps me up.

Carl: Fine you win. You're not weak.

I smile victorious and he laughs. I look on the ground and see his hat a few feet away. I grab it and hand it to him.

Hope: Nice hat by the way.

He smiles. Then, we head back to Alexandria and walk the street until our ways are separated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 620 44
Για όλα υπάρχει μία αιτία. Όλα λένε για κάποιο λόγο γίνονται. Υπάρχουν όμως πολλές αδικίες. Πολλά προβλήματα. Αλλά και η ομορφιά πάντα βγαίνει στην ε...
2.5K 136 9
Μια ιστορία για μια μάγισσα και έναν ορθολογιστή που δεν πίστευε στο μεταφυσικό. Τι θα συμβεί όταν ενωθούν; Αντρέι & Θεοφανώ AU 💙⚔️
150K 4.4K 56
What happens when the Mystic Falls crew sacrifices theirselves with Hope jumping into Malivore and they end up in a town called Beacon Hills? And the...
2.5M 52.2K 30
❝You really think you can fight them with a bow and arrow?❞ [ season 3+4 of the vampire diaries ] klaus mikaelson x fem!oc started: 11 august 2015 fi...