The Walking Legacies | c.g. f...

By Writing_Fan_fiction2

After Hope falls into Malivore, she finds herself in a dark place. After walking and walking suddenly she see... More

Malivore
Where Am I?
New Beginning
New Meetings
Weak
Party
Tribrid
Mystic Falls
Meeting
Chocolate
Wolves
Plan
Run
Walkers
Explanation
Always And Forever... I Guess?
What The?
Problems
Guest
Monster
New Enemy
Trouble
Fight
Kneel

Newcomer

823 19 1
By Writing_Fan_fiction2

Hope's P.O.V
I wake up and look around as I scan the room. I sit up and look out the window. I look at myself. I'm still wearing my clothes from yesterday. I don't mind so I get up and brush my hair. I get downstairs and open the fridge. I close it since there's nothing that I want to eat and open a cabinet. I grab the cereals and eat some. Having nothing else to do, I get outside and head to Ron's house. I knock on the door and Jessie opens.

Jessie: Good Morning Hope. How are you?

Hope: Good morning to you too. I'm fine thanks.

Jessie: The boys are in the kitchen.

I nod and she leads me to the kitchen. Sam and Ron look at me and smile.

Sam: Hope!

Ron: Hey, what brings you here?

Hope: I had nothing else to do so I thought I could pay a visit.

Jessie: You thought very well.

I smile at her and Sam comes next to me.

Sam: Deanna said new people arrive today.

Jessie: Yeah, I met one of them. The leader of their group. He has a son your age.

She says as she looks at me and Ron.

Jessie: I think it would be nice if you met him.

Hope: Sure.

Ron: Yeah, he can come over later today

Jessie: Good. When I see his father I'll tell him.

I look at Sam who seems like he's thinking about something.

Hope: Sam... What are you thinking about?

Sam: Um.. Nothing...Hey, can I ask you a question?

Hope: Sure.

Sam: Have you had your first kiss? Because I already know that Ron hasn't and I want to know about you too.

He says with a smile but I widen my eyes and look at him.

Ron: Sam!

Sam: What?

Hope:It's OK. And yes, I've had my first kiss.

Sam: With who?

Ron:Sam, you're being presuming.

Sam: I just wanna know.

He then turns and looks at me with his wide eyes.

Hope: My first kiss was with a 90 year old vampire who helped murder my mother.

Then he widens more his eyes and his mouth drops.

Hope: Just kidding.

Sam: When do you think I'll have my first kiss?

Hope: When you find the right person, and trust me. This person will take a long time to find you.

Ron: Hey Hope, let's go.

He starts walking to the exit and I follow.

Sam: Can I come too?

Ron : No.

Sam looks at me with puppy eyes and I shrug. I follow Ron outside and we walk in Alexandria.

Hope: So, where are we going?

Ron: Here and there.

Hope: Wanna go outside the walls?

Ron: It's dangerous.

Hope: So? I think we can make it.

Ron : No thanks. Let's go find Mikey.

I roll my eyes and look at the walls.

Hope: You go, I have to go home. I forgot something.

He nods and I start walking towards my house. When I see him turn around the corner, I head fast to the walls. When I see no one is looking I jump with my werewolf strength and find myself outside the walls. I smile, feeling free and start running deeper in the forest.

I eventually sit on a tree and look at Alexandria and the people inside. Maybe it could work. Maybe I can stay here and be happy. No powers. See how my life will be if I do this. But then again... I miss Landon, Josie, Lizzie, MG, Caleb, Mr. Saltzman. I close my eyes and remember the days at the school while smiling.

After a while I jump off the tree and head back. I get back to Ron's house and Jessie tells me that everyone is upstairs. I knock on Ron's room and he lets me in.

Ron: Hey, where have you been?

Hope: When I got home I stayed a bit longer cause I wanted to... Stay longer. You know what I mean.

Ron:Yeah.. Okay...

I smile and sit on the bed with my back on the wall. While the boys play video games, I grab a magazine and slowly change pages. After a while Jessie calls Ron to get downstairs and the game stops. When Ron leaves I grab the console and turn to Mikey.

Hope: I'm gonna win.

Mikey: That's what you think.

The game is with cars and races. We start playing and of course I win and cheer with my hands up.

Hope: Told ya.

He rolls his eyes while smiling and then we hear conversation from outside, coming towards us. Then Ron appears with a boy behind him.

This must be the boy Jessie was talking about. He is tall as me, has shoulder length hair and beautiful blue eyes, the kind that you can get lost in.

Ron: Hey guys, this is Carl. Carl this is Mikey and Hope.

He looks at us and we smile at him.

Ron: You know, we can play games or Mikey's dad has a pool table but he's pretty strict about it.

Carl looks kinda confused and a bit shocked of the life here. He looks like he's been through a lot. You can see it in his eyes.

Ron:I know, it's hard. Everything here is too much. If you want, you don't have to talk. You can sit with us.

There's moment of silence and then he answers with his soft voice.

Carl: Let's play video games.

Ron nods and they sit on the floor. It's a two player game so Carl and Mikey play as I sit next to Ron watching. We look at them playing while I talk to Mikey telling him that he can win. You know, because he loses all the time. After a while Carl and Mikey are done playing.

Mikey: Hope, wanna play?

Hope: No thanks. You boys have fun

Ron laughs and it's his turn to play so I sit with Carl.

Carl: Since when are you here?

Hope: Oh, I came yesterday morning. I'm like you. A newcomer.

He nods as he smiles.

Hope: Guys, I got hungry so I'm going downstairs to find something to eat. Does anyone want to come?

Neither Ron or Mikey respond as they are concantrated on the game.

Carl: I'll come.

I smile and motion him to follow me. We get downstairs and sit in the kitchen after we find two sandwiches.

Hope: So Carl, where are you from?

Carl: Atlanta. You?

Hope: Georgia. Jessie mentioned your father is the leader of your group?

Carl: Um yeah. What about you? Did you have a group?

Hope: No. I was alone since the start.

Carl: No siblings, parents?

Hope : No, my parents died long before the apocalypse.

Carl: I'm sorry.

Hope: It's okay. I've dealt with it. Moved on.

I say as I lower my head.

Carl : Well I have only my dad and my sister. My mom died when she gave birth to her and I had to kill her or else she would turn into a walker.

Hope: Sorry to hear that... I guess we all sooner or later lose someone we love right?

Carl: Yeah, but it sucks when it happens...

There's a moment of silence but it's broken when I get up to leave my dish in the sink. Carl finishes almost the same time as me and brings his dish too. We hear yelling from upstairs. Probably Ron won again.

Hope: Wanna get out of here?

Carl: Go where?

I shrug.

Carl: Okay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 136 9
Μια ιστορία για μια μάγισσα και έναν ορθολογιστή που δεν πίστευε στο μεταφυσικό. Τι θα συμβεί όταν ενωθούν; Αντρέι & Θεοφανώ AU 💙⚔️
8.7K 658 25
Σε ένα παράλληλο σύμπαν από αυτό της σειράς "Η Μάγισσα", ο Αντρέι και η Θεοφανώ πρέπει να βρουν μια λύση για να ενώσουν τις οικογένειές τους πριν να...
1M 53.8K 91
"Μπ-μπορείς να με αφήσεις;" τραυλιζω "Μα μωρό μου, και οι δύο ξέρουμε πως δεν θες να σε αφήσω"λέει και ενώνει τα χείλη μας. Απόσπασμα από Part 40 __ ...
3.8K 557 17
Η Moon Y/n ζει μόνη με τη μητέρα της αφού ο πατέρας της πέθανε εδώ και 3 χρόνια. Εργάζεται για να βοηθήσει τη μαμά της με τα έξοδα καθώς περνάνε δύσκ...