"My obsessed brother in laws"...

By roseraze_

7 powerful business man's force marriage to a girl whom they don't love but they fall for or deadly obsessed... More

introduction
part 1.
part 2.
part 3.
part 4.
ipart 5.
part 6.
part 7.
part 8.
part 9.
part 10.
part 11.
part 12.
part 13.
part 15.
part 16.
part 17.
part 18.
part 19.
part 20.
important announcement
part 21.
part 22.
part 23.
part 24.
part 25.
part 26.
part 27.
part 28.
part 29.
part 30.
part 31.
part 32.
part 33.
part 34.
part 35.
part 36.
part 37.
part 38.
part 39.
sequel
100k !! 😆💜

part 40.

6.3K 212 64
By roseraze_

Y/N pov...

I was crying mess miya and lina was comforting me. Miya is yeonjun's wife and lina is Jackson oppa's wife.

Lina: don't cry y/n ah. We are with you we will soon find hana.

Y/n: i can't. I can't leave without my baby. She is my world my dream my soul.

Miya: we can understand we are trying our best to find that b!tch. Where she took our hana.

Jackson: hey sister don't be like this. You know i really missing my that naughty sister.

Yeonjun: you hyung know how much strong she was in past. Be like that y/n. And think positive you will hana soon.

Suddenly y/n phone ranged... it was unknown number. Y/n picked up the call.

In call

Bella: hey sister how are you ?

Y/n: b-bella...bella tell me where is my daughter. Or i will kill you.

Bella: oh this much hyper. Ok you want your daughter back ryt.

Suga took that ph from y/n...and roared loudly..

Suga: b!tch tell me where is our daughter or i will make suffer in hell.

Bella: oh hubby don't be like that i don't like that....I'm telling if you want you daughter back then come to the ×××location
If you tried to call police the say byy byy to your daughter.

She ended the call..

Jackson: let me inform the cops..

Y/n: no no no oppa i don't wanna risk my baby's life. Please n-no..

Namjoon: baby then how can-

Y/n: I'm going to this location...she want my life exchange of my daughter's life the i will not hesitate to end my life.

Jungkook: what are you talking about y/n no you can't do we wasn't let you do this...

Y/n: b-but my b-baby

Tae: guy's let go frist...Jackson yeonjun you guys stay here we are going frist. If we get any trouble then we will inform you guys.

Yeonjun: but....ok.

In that abandoned building...

(A/n: why all villains call the victim's in place like this)

Jin: bella where are you now don't hide yourself b!tch....give our daughter back.

Suddenly some man's surrounded us...

Bella: look who we have here...

Jimin: s**t where is our baby...

Bella: am i not you baby anymore...

Jhope: stop s**ting around and spat already...

Bella: mom bring her here...

We widen our eyes...mr. lee and mrs. Lee
Came while holding hana..

Y/n: m-mom d-dad.

Mrs. Lee: we aren't you parents b!tch... you are calling us mom dad after destroying our company and life...leaving us like a beggar..

Y/n: m-mom what are you saying...i tried to find you guys after i got my memories but i couldn't find you guys...please try to understand...

Mr. Lee: we aren't listening to you guys.... even we are not our blood related...kill them...

Those man's attacked on us my husband's were saving me but the bella suddenly came and slapped me hard...

I started to fight back and this time cops barge inside of this building...and one one them shot dad's ryt leg and yeonjun took hana from him...

Cop1: everyone stop ryt there...or i will Encounter here...

Bella: you you b!tch you betrayed us..

Author pov...

Then suddenly a gun shoot sound echos whole building...mrs. lee shooted y/n in chest...

Mrs. Lee: you deserve it s!!t...

Cops arrested all of them...

BTS: NOO Y/N..

They all run towards y/n...and jungkook took her head on his lap...

Jungkook: b-babe l-look h-hana is safe p-please o-open your eyes....

Y/n: i-im g-g-glad t-th-at s-he i-is o-ok...ahh p-please t-take c-care o-of h-her along...(smile)

She let out her last breath...

Jimin: nooo y-you can't say that...y/n y/n

Tae: let's take her to the hospital

Then hyung line broke down cause they know that she is no more....

Jackson was crying holding lina... and yeonjun was beyond shock cause he couldn't think that y/n is no more...

Every thing went silent...

They are looking at y/n's lifeless body blankly....

BTS: WE WASN'T LEAVE THEM...!!!!!!

Some where in prison....

Mr. Lee , mrs. Lee and bella was laughing they got to know that y/n dead...

Bella: finally our dream came true..

Mrs. Lee: she was home wrecker...she deserved it...

Mr. Lee: you did a ryt thing...

But suddenly all lights went off...

Mr. Lee: what hap- ahhhh

Mrs. Lee: hubby- ahhh l-leav-ahhh

Bella: m-mom dad what happen-

All lights went on she saw a horrible scene infront of her...her voice is not coming out...

She saw her mom dad's body on floor but their head was gone only their life less body was there and blood everywhere...

??: gotcha...

She hurriedly looked behind and bts with blood all over them suga and namjoon was holding her mom dads head...and jimin and jungkook was holding a hammer and a axe...and smiling at me creepily...

Bella: y-you d-did this...

Tae: yeah...now you turn you always wanted love from us then we will you with all love baby....

Bella: no-no y-you can't...SOME ONE HELP ME THEY GONNA KILL ME...SOME ONE PLEASE..(scream)

Jin: no one is here baby...

Jhope: just you and us...after feeding those prison guards money they wasn't dare to disturb us...

Jungkook: hyung let's start na...I'm getting impatient..

Namjoon: ok ok let's start..

Bella: n-no don't come near...SOME ONE PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE....AHHH

Jimin hit her head with that hammer and jungkook hit on her left leg with the axe making her leg go apart she  Screamed her lung out...

Taehyung and jin ,jhope started stabbing her multiple time namjoon took her eyes balls out and she started dying slowly...

After giving her painful death they went out with a victory smile...

In y/n's funeral..

Every one gathered in y/n's funeral...
Jackson and yeonjun couldn't stop crying lina and miya was consoling them

About BTS they are becoming stone hearted...jhope is carrying hana she doesn't even one month her mom leaved this world thinking about this everyone pity on her...

After sometime BTS were sitting infront of y/n's grave...hana was hungry that's why miya and lina took her away...

Jungkook: why....why did you left us..

Jimin: fcking answer us...

Suga: you knew it that we can't live without you...

Jin: then why...you didn't think about hana aslo...

Jhope: now we don't have anyone to share our feelings...we only have our daughter our everything she is now...

Namjoon: we definitely take care of her... we will keep our promise...we wasn't let anyone hurt her...we will protect her till our last breath...

Tae: but why did you left us...we could take care of hana together then why...i hate you for leaving us in this cruel world...i hate you i hate you..

Taehyung jungkook and jimin left from there...hyung line gave some flowers there and went away...

The words came in their minds..that y/n said once...making their heart ache more

"I will be always with you my love's"

All love stories don't have happy ending

...Then end...

Finally i finished this book...
Hope you like this whole book my candy's...thanks for all support... thank you very much....love you 💜

The sequel is ready please check it out 😊💜...

Meet you in my another book 💐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.3K 2K 24
Well..... No spoiler .....read the story and find out
41.9K 825 24
Y/N L/N, a drengur (viking). Was a loyal Viking to his Jarl (leader), the name of the clan is named The Wolvern clan. Revolving around one of the chi...
210K 9.5K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...
1M 33.4K 79
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...