Solitude Whilst With You

By hanadjirel

I never knew that the best description of my peace is your existence. Taglish All Rights Reserved © 2022 More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5

...

15 0 0
By hanadjirel

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, events and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any Resemblance to actual person, living or dead, or SOME events is purely coincidental.

Uploaded version has not yet undergone editing and proofreading.

This Story has some inappropriate jokes and works, sorry for that.

Posted: June 23, 2022
Finished:

On-Going

Please leave your review at the end. The author take every comment and criticism seriously to improve the author's writing.

The author were working a lot on story they share to you Hana's🌸. The author hope that you'll get to enjoy it. The author were still learning on grammars and punctuations, so bear with it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.1M 2.2M 172
Ever since Sari's sister married the seemingly perfect man, she had dreamt of her own happily ever after. Gusto niya rin ng gwapo, mayaman, at gwapo...
389K 25.8K 94
["PLAY THE KING" IS ACT TWO OF THE "PLAY" SERIES. PLEASE READ "PLAY THE QUEEN" FIRST.] It's been four months since Priam Torres, the once unpopular p...
35.3M 1.2M 37
Agatha suffers from a rare disorder that makes her sleep in a long period of time. But what happens when the modern-day sleeping beauty meets an idio...
325M 6.7M 94
[BAD BOY 1] Gusto ko lang naman ng simpleng buhay; tahimik at malayo sa gulo. Kaso isang araw... nagbago ang lahat. Inspired by Boys Over Flowers.