The Raging Wildcat {1} (Catma...

Galing kay IAmVee1234

~UNDER EDITING~ What would happen if the Scooby Gang had a sixth member? Rory Archer travels with her friend... Higit pa

Forward - "The Raging Wildcat"
Prologue- "Where Are You From?"
Cast- "The Faces"
Chapter 1- "We Made It!"
Chapter 2- "Daphne Made Me Do It!"
Chapter 3- "Mission Sneak"
Chapter 5- "Ah-hah! I Got It!"
Chapter 6- "Where's the Little Miss?"
Chapter 7- "Go Get Her, Wildcat"
Chapter 8- "Have Fun, You Two"
Chapter 9- "That's the Best Part"
Chapter 10- "It's Time, Little Heathen"
Chapter 11- "Bring It, Baggy Clothes!"
Chapter 12- "You Will Not Succeed"
Chapter 13- "That Little Doll of Yours"
Chapter 14- "Are They Worthy?"
Chapter 15- "Have It Your Way"
Chapter 16- "Is There Something On My Face?"
Chapter 17- "Oh Great, More Babysitting"
Chapter 18- "Can't. Breathe."
Chapter 19- "We Are In This Together"
Chapter 20- "Good Try, Buddy"
Chapter 21 - "Curse You, KISS!"
Chapter 22- "Like a Marshmallow"
Chapter 23- "Catch!"
Chapter 24- "I Promise"
Epilogue- "Kitten?"
!!Announcement!!
!!ANNOUNCEMENT PART 2!!

Chapter 4- "Every Band Needs a Hobby"

1.6K 30 13
Galing kay IAmVee1234

•edited•

•PSA•
before you start reading, i would recommend listening to the above song for, you know... keeping up with the movie timeline? something like that LOL

☾・゚*:✧⋆

With arms crossed over her chest, Rory stood next to Velma and sulked due to how KISS ruined her big announcement. Her hair gently swept across her face, tickling her nose before she grouchily pushed it back behind her ear. After her bout of anger against her locks, she resumed her prior stance.

Rory had to admit, though, that their entrance was a whole lot cooler than anything she could have came up with. Especially on such short notice.

Stupid confetti.

A balding man, who Rory had just learned was the marketing specialist for the band, scurried past with a broom. He was manically trying to sweep up the confetti caused by KISS's entrance. The Scooby gang stared after the man amusedly, but none of them made any move to mention the randomness, or awkwardness, of the strange guy.

Rory also noticed how unamused and unbothered the band was at his complaining. They stood still in their spots, patiently waiting for the man to finish his tirade.

She surmised from the brief interaction that the band was very down to earth, which was extremely surprising in her opinion.

Rory was quickly interrupted from her silent monologue at the sound of one of the KISS members.

"Bleehh," Rory heard from the Demon. Her eyes instantly snapped to the said man, noticing his tongue lolling out as the stocky supervisor waddled away.

Scratch the 'down to earth' observation.

Suddenly Rory felt a slight nudge, or what could better be described as a harsh shove, from behind. It had came from Daphne as she rushed past Rory on her way to Starchild.

Rory was never the most sure footed person, she could even be called a little clumsy. Due to this, Rory stumbled forward, already accepting a not so pleasant visit with the ground. Again.

Before the incident took place, Rory failed to notice a pair of green eyes that had latched onto her figure. The eyes looked towards her in scrutiny, very curious about the brunette who seemed to be in her own world, even with all of the things happening around her.

To her surprise, Rory never felt the harsh impact of the ground, though, but instead felt herself being gently caught and righted back up onto her feet. Her hands subconsciously latched onto a strong arm that had wrapped around her front. Her eyes that had been shut tight in preparation of hitting the asphalt, snapped back open. She quickly looked up, expecting to see possibly Fred, but she instead was captured by bright, emerald eyes.

Rory's breath was momentarily stolen from her. She had never before seen eyes sparkle so brilliantly. The world ceased to exist around her in that moment. All she could focus on was the dazzling face of the one who saved her from her plummet to the ground.

Catman had been watching the girl, and had noticed the smaller brunette pitch forward. Without a second thought, he quickly jumped to her aid. It was an instinctual response, much to the surprise of the extremely reserved band member. He had not thought twice about rescuing the unknown girl.

Once he did manage to stop her fall, she looked up to him, so he offered a small, charming smile. She gave one, albeit nervously, in return, and he noticed just how pretty the brunette's smile was.

He stealthily took notice of her appearance now that he had a closer look. Her eyes were hazel, which were only brightened by her dark, wavy brown hair that framed her face. Looking closer, he could see specks of light brown scattered around her pupils. Her high cheekbones and long eyelashes further added to her natural beauty, which were bare of any makeup whatsoever. He decided then and there that she didn't need any to look any more beautiful.

At the same time, Rory also took a moment to take in the man that rescued her from her forced tumble. Added to his bright green eyes, she also took notice of the toned arms that were still holding her upright. She admitted to herself that he was an attractive person.

The moment between the two only lasted moments though, as they had become quickly aware of the stares they held between each other, their close proximity, and the places where they touched due to their grips on one another.

Rory could swear her skin burned where her palms rested over his arms, and his touch due to his arms around her waist where he held her upright stood her hair on end and sent a chill down her spine. Likewise, Catman was very aware of how soft her hands were, and the warmth that seemed to spread from her fingertips into his skin and spread throughout his body. It was like he held the embodiment of sunshine in his hands.

Once they tuned back into reality and the voices around them, they swiftly separated to avoid anymore embarrassment, but not without two identical burning sets of cheeks. Rory instantly was saddened when she felt the coldness of the night air seep back into her, as if the man shielded her from it when he was holding her.

Rory kept her eyes concentrated on the ground at her feet. She couldn't fathom looking back upwards at the moment and meeting the eyes of Catman. She knew for sure that he found their interaction weird, if not mortifying.

A talented drummer of a famous rock band and a simple mystery solver that didn't even know where she came from? Impossible. Any interaction between them should be taboo, or at least that was what Rory thought.

Rory's cheeks became even more inflamed, if possible, when her thoughts turned to how she knew her friends had to have witnessed the whole thing.

How embarrassing....

"Like wow, KISS!" Shaggy exclaimed. He had totally been oblivious to the awkward encounter between his young friend and the band's drummer. Rory exhaled in relief. Shaggy's outburst turned everyone's focus off of the blushing girl, saving her from any questions that were about to be thrown her way.

"In person!" Scooby remarked, equally as excited as Shaggy. Both were starstruck by the band that stood before them. Scooby's tail was waving in the wind with excitement.

Catman had at this point walked back to the band, but not without locking eyes with a questioning Spaceman. He pointedly ignored his stare, though, and turned back to the teenagers. He didn't know what exactly to say to excuse his strange behavior, so he thought it would be best to not say anything at all until he figured it out himself.

"And in the flesh," Daphne declared, with hypothetical hearts in her eyes. She was currently clinging to Starchild's arm, which is what she was trying to reach when she had ran over Rory seconds ago. Starchild was entertained by the actions of the red head, if his humored grin was anything to go by.

Fred was less than humored, though, by Daphne's actions. "In the flesh is the same as in person, basically you have just said the same thing twice" he commented grumpily. Fred was, in few words, jealous of how Daphne was looking at Starchild. Rory quirked an eyebrow in question to Fred's antics, in which he pointedly ignored.

"How can we help, little lady?" Starchild asked Daphne, seemingly not hearing Fred.

"Actually, we are here to help you. We are mystery solvers." Velma stepped in as she came up on Rory's side and placing a hand on her shoulder.

"That's funny, so are we" Spaceman replied to her suavely.

Velma could hardly hold herself together. Her idol just spoke to her. HER! But she did not let her internal fan girl show, she collected herself enough to go on speaking. "Really? So your the ones they called for help?" she guessed. She recalled how they had overheard the supervisor mentioning backup earlier on that evening.

"Yea, they wanted the best, so they got the best" Demon boasted to the teenagers. He cockily puffed his chest with his statement, emphasizing how he believed wholeheartedly in his words.

"Cocky much," Rory mumbled under her breath. When she glanced at the Demon, she noticed he was staring right back at her. She quickly realized that what was meant just for her to hear was promptly said louder than intended.

With a squeak she jumped behind Shaggy and clutching the back of his shirt, causing him to try to spin around in alarm. He couldn't budge an inch, though, because her grip overpowered him. This left the Demon quirking his eyebrow at the strange girl, the altercation bringing his earlier curiosity back to the forefront of his mind.

"But like your a rock band." Shaggy pointed out in an attempt to divert the attention away from a fumbling Rory behind him.

"Every band needs a hobby," Catman replied. Like Shaggy, he too noticed how the brunette was trying to escape everyone's attention. Even though the girl was a tad bit strange and uppity, he couldn't help but be captivated by her.

"The Ascot 5 would welcome our help," Fred blurted out. He was still fuming at how Daphne continued to give googly eyes at the band's handsome leader.

"I guess we are not Ascot 5, so scram," the Demon declared with a boisterous laugh.

Rory ears perked up at how Catman and Spaceman joined the Demon with laughter of their own. Leave it to boys to find something so simple amusing. She could have came up with hundreds of better comebacks.

One thing Rory could not stand was anyone teasing or belittling her friends. That was her job, and of course she did it out of love, and sometimes boredom.

She stepped out from behind Shaggy with crossed arms and a fierce demeanor. A huge shift from the embarrassed girl from before. Even though KISS was not in the least bit intimidated by her brave stance and piercing eyes, they did cease their teasing.

They were not sure in what way, but Rory did seem to have an effect on them. It was near impossible to point out how Rory seemed to command their attention, even without saying a word.

On the other hand, Rory continued to stand her ground, daring the three mischievous guys to say something else while Fred finished talking.

"Yea, well, amusement parks happen to be our specialty," Fred continued on when he was able to speak freely again. He didn't realize that the small girl right behind him was what had caused the silencing of the three. To make his point, he counted on his fingers several mysteries that involved theme parks, even one that was in a parking lot outside of a street fair.

"That's cute, but we solve mysteries on a cosmic level," Spaceman explained after he respectfully let Fred say his piece.

While the conversation between the two groups continued, Starchild decided to take a closer look at the gang. There wasn't much that could pass him undetected, and that included the reaction his bandmates had in relation to a certain brunette.

He circled around them, deep in contemplation as his eyes fell on each teenager. He came to a quick stop, though, as his eyes lastly fell on the youngest girl. The same one who caught his drummer's attention from the very beginning. As if he came to a realization, his eyebrows skyrocketed, but it was not detected by any of the Scooby gang.

"What does that mean?" Velma asked finally in response to Spaceman's comment.

"It means, we don't need your help," the Demon boasted. He was barely able to get his snide comment out before Starchild pulled him, and the other remaining band members, into a huddle, away from earshot of the group of teenagers.

"Now hold on guys, let's not be hasty," he ushered the band. He promptly goes on to explain his thoughts on the group and how he believes that it was in their best interest for them to include the ragtag group into the mystery.

Unbeknownst to Rory, she was the main reason as to why he wanted the gang to stick around. Starchild had a secret. He knew that there was something to the brunette, more than what appeared on the surface.

As the rest of the band began to protest, he nailed the coffin on the head as he mentioned that he thought there was something special about the brunette. The other three knew good and well that they couldn't disagree with Starchild. They, too, had a secret.

Whenever Starchild had "premonitions" on the importance of any matter, great or small, the rest of the band believed him. He had never led them wrong before. And try as they might to ignore it, the other three also knew there was something about the girl. There was more to her than what originally meets the eye.

After just a moment of thought, Catman and Spaceman both agreed to let the gang stick around. It was always a lost cause to ever go against anything Starchild put his mind to anyway. Not only was he very wise, he was also extremely hardheaded. Even the Demon relented, although begrudgingly.

Simultaneous to the huddle of the band members, the gang hung close to each other. They had unconsciously drifted closer together. Rory's hand drifted down to scratch behind Scooby's ears in an effort to distract herself, so which he nuzzled into her hand further.

Rory could not be more thankful to have a blanket of familiar bodies around her as she became disgruntled over how she could feel how the band members would occasionally steal glances her way. Every time she let her eyes flicker over to them, they seemed to promptly look back into their huddle right before she could catch them. Call her paranoid, but she started to have a feeling they were talking about her.

"Do I have something on my face?" she asked Shaggy and Scooby. She reached up to touch her hands to her face. Maybe Daphne's lipstick ambushed her earlier?

The two looked at her to find anything amiss, but they could only see their same old Rory. They never had a chance to answer her, though, because Starchild had turned back to them.

"On second thought, we decided that you can help" he announced to the group.

The gang was elated. Nothing could excite them more than a good mystery, even if there were new people involved. You could practically see the sparkles in all six pairs of eyes.

Even if she was just as excited at the prospect of a mystery, Rory still couldn't shake the weird feeling creeping down her spine. There was just something about KISS that struck a chord in her. It was almost something akin to familiarity, but it didn't make sense that it would affect her so much. Of course she knew who they were, being a famous band and all.

And then there was also the problem with how she was missing every memory of her life up until she met the Scooby gang.

Rory tried to disentangle the mess swirling around in her brain long enough to focus on one of her friend's next words.

Daphne expressed for them all as she said, "that's great! I guess the question is-who is this witch everyone is talking about."

Time to get this show on the road.

☾・゚*:✧⋆.☾ ⋆✧・*:☾⋆・゚:✧⋆*.☾・゚:✧⋆*.☾

So guys, what do ya'll think so far?

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

62.3K 1.6K 38
I only looked up at the two after it got quiet, I could only shake my head at the two. "I love you idiots." I mumble grinning from ear to ear. I took...
12K 151 10
Sequel to 'Braedey Martin & Scooby-Doo On Zombie Island'. The Mystery Inc. Gang (Scooby-Doo, Shaggy Rogers, Fred Jones, Daphne Blake and Velma Dinkl...
44.6K 519 12
Sequel to 'Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed (OC's included)'. The Scooby-Doo gang reunite and visit Moonscar island in Louisiana, a place with a dar...
35.3K 650 21
The Scooby Gang go to KISS World for some fun; but, of course, like everywhere they go, there's a mystery to solve. Ember, also known as the She-Dem...