Adam's Apple (VegasPete)

Da KillerRain

⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️Warning : This story has violent scenes strong language...Mature content and violation of human right... Altro

Characters
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
A.N
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
Epilogue
Special Chapter (1)
Special Chapter (2)
Special Chapter (3)
Special Chapter (4)
Special Chapter (5)

15

5.4K 257 21
Da KillerRain

Pete's P.O.V:

I was taking the bus to college like usual.

It was a boring ride so I took out my phone and started listening to music while reading some news.

Another person disappeared.

I sighed heavily and rubbed my temples.

Then leaned back in my seat and closed my eyes.

After some time I arrived at the college campus and got off in front of my faculty.

I passed by a pin board for announcements and saw a picture of Vegas saying that he's now wanted by the police.

The investigation was still going on probably.

The police couldn't find him though.

It's either that the police are too stupid or Vegas is being so cautious.

Either way...

It doesn't matter much right?

I pursed my lips into a thin line as I read the information written on the flyer.

Then decided that I've had enough so I turned on my heels and left.

Someone suddenly put their hand on my shoulder.

I flinched and turned to punch whoever it was.

But my fist stopped an inch away from Praew's face.

I lowered my hand when her smile dropped and was replaced by a startled look.

"Are you alright?" She asked.

I nodded.

She looked at the flyer I was checking.

"Oh...You're also afraid of Vegas? To think a person like that attended college with us...It makes my hair stand on ends" Praew said.

I didn't say anything as I kept looking at the flyer silently.

"Hey Praew" I said.

"Hm?" She asked.

"Has it ever occurred to you that he might have a reason?" I asked.

She shook her head.

"It still doesn't justify murder" Praew said.

I nodded absentmindedly.

"Let's just go" I said.

She nodded and we went to class.

I could focus on class alot better now but I still didn't feel ok.

What was that I was feeling anyway? Fear or guilt for reporting Vegas?

I sighed heavily and turned to look out of the window.

I should stop being so stupid.

It should be fear.

After some time classes were over.

"Come on I'll walk you to the bus stop" I said smiling at Praew.

She nodded and I took her hand and we started walking.

"Do you want to listen to some music?" She asked.

I smiled and nodded then she put the side of the earphones in my ear.

We arrived at the bus stop and boarded.

My phone started ringing and I saw that it was an unknown number.

I picked it up.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Is this mr Pete Phongsakorn Saengtham's number?" The person on the other end asked.

"Yes that's me" I said.

"I'm detective Top Tungkorn I'd like you to come down to the station regarding the case you just reported" The officer said.

I immediately hung up and turned the phone off.

"What's wrong?" Praew asked.

"It's nothing just a wrong number" I said.

She frowned in obvious confusion.

I chuckled and patted her shoulder.

"It's really nothing" I said smiling.

She sighed heavily and nodded.

After some time she got off in front of her house and I continued on my way to Kinn's apartment.

They weren't there so I guessed that they were still stuck in the traffic.

I turned on the phone and saw a missed call from my grandmother so I called her back.

"Pete" She said excitedly.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"Yes are you alright?" She asked.

"I'm fine" I said.

She sighed heavily.

"I want you to go back to the building...I forgot a few things there can you go get them and send them to me?" She asked.

"But the police are there how am I supposed to do that?" I asked.

"They're quite important" She said.

"What did you forget there?" I asked.

"My savings...The money I got from the building rentals is there" She said.

I facepalmed.

"It's not that important grandma you can get it back when you're back" I said.

"But I ran out of money and you'll also need money for your tuition we don't know when we'll need it so you must go get it and keep half of it with you" She said.

I sighed heavily and nodded.

"Alright I'll see what I can do" I said.

She said goodbye before hanging up.

I sighed heavily and rubbed my temples.

Alright let's see...

I went to the bus stop and took the bus to my grandmother's building.

After some time I arrived and pressed the elevator button to floor twenty and walked over to Vegas's previous apartment.

The police weren't there so I guessed that they didn't find anything useful.

I pushed the door open and walked into the apartment and started taking a look around.

There was a thin door behind the bookcase.

I pushed the bookcase away and walked into the room after opening the door.

There were shackles and surgical tools with blood on them and electric wires.

I sighed heavily and rubbed my temples.

So that's what happened...

The place was covered with police tapes and I looked up at the corner of the ceiling and saw a camera so I took a chair and smashed the camera then stole the tape.

Then left the room and closed the door behind me and pushed the bookcase back over it.

I went to floor eighteen after that and opened the door to the apartment I shared with my grandmother.

Most of the furniture was gone now because my grandmother sold it before leaving.

I walked over to my grandmother's room and started looking for the money.

But I didn't find anything.

I sighed heavily and ruffled my hair in frustration.

Could it be with the police?

I decided that it'd be better to just leave for now.

If it's with the police then it's safe for now it's not like we stole the money after all.

I looked up and saw another camera.

Strange...Did my grandmother install it?

(The next day)

Vegas's P.O.V:

I walked over to the fishstick stall near the park.

The man and his daughters were there too.

"Oh...It's you again young man? You didn't call me for the money" The man said.

I chuckled and shook my head.

"It's not that big of a deal" I said smiling behind my mask.

"Do you live around here?" The oldest daughter asked smiling.

I nodded.

"Yes...I actually live in the building over there" I said and pointed it out.

"Really? My boyfriend lives there too" She said smiling.

The man turned to his oldest daughter.

"Why is it the first time I hear about this Praew?" The man asked.

The oldest daughter chuckled awkwardly.

"We only started dating recently dad...He's shy but you'll definitely like him I assure you that he's a good person" The oldest daughter said.

"If he's that shy then he's probably scared of family meetings that's a red flag" The man said.

I turned to the seller not feeling the interest to listen in to the conversation.

"Six fishsticks and two corndogs" I said.

The man nodded and started making them for me.

"I called him earlier and he said that he's also at the park so he'll probably come any minute now" Praew said.

"I'll pay for you this time young man" He said.

"Are you sure about this papa? Papa won't be happy if you spent all his money" The little girl said.

"Prem" Praew scolded.

The man chuckled awkwardly and I raised an eyebrow.

"I hope you don't judge me young man but I'm in a relationship with another man" The man said chuckling awkwardly.

"Oh no...No judgement at all" I said smiling behind my mask.

"You seem like a good person...It's good to have understanding people like you I always hoped that Praew will find a good person like you" The man said.

I pursed my lips into a thin line suddenly feeling annoyed and uncomfortable.

The seller gave me the food I ordered.

I took out my wallet to pay.

"Keep your money nong I won't take no for an answer" The man insisted.

That man is really irritating.

I smiled behind my mask and waiied to show gratitude.

He paid for my food but before I could leave I saw Pete coming over.

He smiled at Praew then her father and little sister.

Then saw me and his smile dropped briefly.

"Ummm...I'm Pete Phongsakorn Saengtham it's nice to meet you uncle" Pete said smiling awkwardly.

"I'll get going now" I said smiling behind my mask.

But before I could leave the man grabbed my hand.

"Wait nong...We're going to eat at the park...You know the tradition with food...The more the merrier...My husband is also coming soon so you should come have some" The man said.

"We made plenty" Praew said smiling.

I looked at the food baskets she and her father were holding.

"Maybe some other time" I said.

"It's fine if he doesn't want to go" Pete said.

"Pete what are you saying? This is rude" Praew said scolding her boyfriend.

"It's really fine...I'm kind of late for my appointment too" I said.

The old man sighed heavily and nodded.

"Alright nong but let's meet again ok?" He asked smiling.

Then patted my shoulder.

"For sure" I said chuckling.

Then gave him back his watch before leaving.

I went to the restroom and took off my mask after making sure that no one was here then washed my face with some water.

The door opened so I lowered my head and covered my face with my hand.

But sighed heavily when I noticed that it was Pete.

"Who's the scared one now?" He asked.

I looked up at his reflection on the mirror and smirked as I raised an eyebrow in amusement.

"Oh really? Me? Scared of you? It's funny how pathetic you can get" I said chuckling.

He glared at me.

I turned to him after I was done washing up and pinched his cheek.

"So...You got yourself a girlfriend huh? Great...Good for you...I wonder though...What would be her reaction when she discovers that her shy cute boyfriend is a masochistic sex addict" I said.

He removed my hand.

I grabbed his wrist and pulled him into a cubicle then put a hand on his mouth when the door opened again.

"If you make any sound I'll kill right here and now" I said glaring at him.

Then removed my hand off his mouth.

It was Praew's father.

He was talking to someone else for sure because I could hear two different laughing sounds.

"You're too nice to everyone you can't keep offering help to whoever you see" The other voice said.

I felt a shiver run down my spine.

"Hey...Are you alright?" Pete asked.

He almost put his hand on my shoulder but I pushed it away before he could do it.

"Yes...I'm fine stop meddling" I said.

Then put the face mask back on before leaving the cubicle hurriedly.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

23K 886 18
Vegas and Pete in a happy relationship. They live happily after war between main and minor family. Now two families are working together. But you kno...
10.8K 412 15
Vegas : baby... Come out... I'm begging you Pete : why. .. vegas... Why why did it happened to me... Pete threw something inside .... Vegas got scar...
277K 7.5K 44
This story is set after Vegas and Pete get together and this is about their life now. They have been dating for over 6 months now and Khan and Korn a...
327K 11.8K 56
"I guess so" "But dogs are nice. Dogs are loyal. As a dog you have no free-will. You obey your master blindly." ____________________________________...