Treat You Better

By Rhodes_the_writer

Warning: Violence, talk and acts of abuse, bullying, etc. Violet's life is perfect, she has good grades, a ha... More

Welcome, Reader!
Chapter One: Sharing Coffee.
Chapter Two: Hale Frances is a Jerk
Chapter Three: Dinner Disaster
Chapter Four: Fate
Chapter Five: The Infamous Michaelangelo.
Chapter Six: The Outfit.
Chapter Seven: The Party.
Chapter Eight: It's Only Starbucks
Chapter Nine: A French Heroine.
Chapter Ten: What if it was Me?
Chapter Eleven: Murder and Some Dinner Too
Chapter Twelve: Sleepover
Chapter Thirteen: Friends Who Always Have Your Back
Chapter Fourteen: Trapped in Red Roses
Chapter Fifteen: Room 211
Chapter Sixteen: Cake
Chapter Seventeen: The Beanbag.
Chapter Eighteen: Into the Den of (Rich) Lions.
Chapter Nineteen: The Cast.
Chapter Twenty: Hotel Lotus
Chapter Twenty-one: How to Kidnap your Primos.
The Song.
Chapter Twenty-two: Wanted: A Python.
Chapter Twenty-three: Sweet Talker.
Chapter Twenty-four: The Drive
Chapter Twenty-five: Awkward Messes
Chapter Twenty-six: The Real Villain.
Chapter Twenty-seven: Solar Eclipse
Chapter Twenty-eight: Shopping Trip.
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Crazy by Comparison.
Chapter Thirty: The "Cool" Group.
Chapter Thirty-two: Fatherly Love.
Chapter Thirty-three: The Day of the Dead.
Chapter Thirty-four: The Return of the Jerk.
Chapter Thirty-five: Going 360°.
Chapter Thirty-six: What The...?
Chapter Thirty-seven: Cake in the Closet.
Chapter Thirty-eight: A Breakdown.
Chapter Thirty-nine: A Little Reunion.
Chapter Forty: "It's A Duck".
Chapter Forty-One: Lucky Andromeda.
Chapter Forty Two: The "I Love You" Thing.
Chapter Forty-Three: The Saturday of Your Nightmares.
Chapter Forty-four: Dollhouse.
Chapter Forty-five: The Cat That Got Out The Bag.
Chapter Forty-six: Unpleasant Surprises.
Chapter Forty-seven: Pep Talk.
Chapter Forty-eight: Purple Girl.
Chapter Forty-nine: The Truth and More.
Chapter Fifty: Headfirst Into An Endless Pit.
Chapter Fifty-one: Friendly Friends.
Chapter Fifty-two: Right On The Front Cover.
Chapter Fifty-three: Scary Kid.
Chapter Fifty-four: Boyfriend Duties
Chapter Fifty-Five: A Deathly Allergy To Ugly Shirts.
Chapter Fifty-six: The Turning Point.
Chapter Fifty-Seven: Favorite Things.
Chapter Fifty-eight: Premonition.
Chapter Fifty-nine: Action!
Chapter Sixty: The Final Showdown.
Chapter Sixty-one: The Child and The Brat.
Chapter Sixty-two: Promises.
Chapter Sixty-three: Familiar.
Chapter Sixty-Four: The Plant and The Sun.
Sixty-Five: The Message.
Chapter Sixty-six: "Meese" Isn't The Plural of Muse.
Chapter Sixty-seven: Even More Promises (Finale).
Epilogue: Lazy Day.

Chapter Thirty-one: The Only Family Left.

173 9 65
By Rhodes_the_writer

Chapter Thirty-one: The Only Family Left.

A/N: Get ready fam, this is gonna be a really long one.

"Angelo, I asked you a hundred times if you wanted your own coffee." I said, putting down the box of decorations I had so I could grab my drink from him before he finished it.

"And I said no a hundred times." He replied reaching for it again.

"You don't get to drink mine then!"

"Yours taste much better."

I laughed and kept holding the Starbucks cup away from him though we both knew it was pointless.

Even though I saw it coming, I couldn't help gasping when his arm came around my waist, suddenly holding me against him.

"You look surprised," he observed smugly, taking my hand by the wrist so he could bring the straw to his lips.

"Screw you." I said with a sigh of defeat.

"You just might." Annie cut in, walking past us to climb a stool so she could hang her millionth skull garland on the wall. "Don't think I don't see what you two have been up to."

With an amused shake of my head, I stepped back from Angelo before picking the box, deciding to just leave him with the drink.

"Oh, come on Annie, they're in their natural habitat!" Susan groaned, lowering the camera from her face.

Hotel Lotus was short of guests today to our convenience. It was easier for a group of teenagers like us to be lousy and decorate the lobby without disturbing anyone.

And we really were lousy.

"Why not stop lounging around and actually help finish decorating?" Annie threw over her shoulder.

Susan was about to give a snarky reply when her eyes caught on the receptionist who just came out of the lobby bathroom and was heading back to his post.

"Hey, where're your cousins anyway?" I asked Angelo who was lowering himself into a single couch with his eyes on his phone.
Absently, I wondered if he was addicted to social media or something.

"Upstairs, Pedro and Tio Damien went for the Halloween event at their church though." He replied. "Camilo isn't back yet."

"Aww, I was hoping to introduce you to Camilo, Susan." I said wheeled around to find her lounge chair empty. "Susan?"

"There she goes again," Annie stepped down from her stool with a sigh.

Susan had followed the receptionist who I think was called Robbie and was currently flirting with him over the front desk.
I couldn't tell if he looked interested or not from here.

Just then, Hunter walked in through the front door with two bags.

"Our costumes are here!" Annie said and waved him over.

"Whoa! This place looks much cooler on the inside!" Hunter gasped, looking up and around. "The outside looks abandoned, is that on purpose?" Then he gestured back to the entrance. "Is that a skeleton by the front desk? It's wearing a skirt. Who put on a skirt for the skeleton?"

"Enough questions, McNamara." Annie said, grabbing a bag from him and looking inside. "Did you get all the stuff?"

"All your stuff present and accounted for, vampire queen." Hunter replied and grinned when he looked past me at Angelo. "What's up bro?" He went in for a slap-shake.

Unfortunately, Moo was now curled up on Angelo's armrest and she hissed and swiped at Hunter's hand.

"Sheesh!" Hunter exclaimed, jumping back with a laugh. "You know me, Moo! I've been to your place once."

"She's spicy like that." Angelo shrugged, stroking her fur gently.
Couldn't believe she was getting more Angie-time than me right now.

"Oh cool, our costumes!" Susan bounded over and started checking the bags.

"How'd it go with Robbie?" I asked and she made a face. "What?"

"Everything was fine until I shook his hands and they were dry." She grimaced, absently wiping her hands on her skirt.

It took Annie and I a second.
"Oh, ew!" We gasped together.

"Girl that's definitely a yellow flag, gross." Annie shook her head.

"What? Girls like guys with sweaty hands now?" Hunter asked in confusion.

"No, we like clean hands." Susan pointed out.

"Huh" Hunter scratched his head and turned to Angelo for help. "Do you somehow manage to speak their language?"

"We all saw him come out of the bathroom a few moments ago." Angelo said simply.

Hunter did a facepalm and sighed. "Oh...oh I get it now. Yeah I'll try to remember that."

"You need to." Susan nodded, "that's why I could never eat your cooking."

Annie laughed, "okay we're going to have to head out soon, so we need to wrap this up, Hunter, come help me with this."

"Are you two sure you don't want to come with us?" Susan asked me with a pout, "it's Halloween and Annie's competing against Cassandra for the best costume award."

"Sorry, I don't think I want to go to a party just yet, you know?" I said and absently took Angelo's hand when he reached out for mine. "I don't even have a costume."

With a small tug, Angelo pulled me into his lap, making me give a small squeal of surprise.
I didn't even realize I was already holding his hand in the first place, it was almost like I was always gravitating towards him.

I stared down at him with wide eyes. "Um...what are you doing?" I said quietly with a nervous chuckle, "my friends are right here."

"Does that make you uncomfortable?" He asked in reply, stormy eyes searching mine like I was the only person with eyes in the room.

I shook my head, "No... no you just surprised me." I blushed, "plus they're going to think we're dating."

He arched an eyebrow. "So?"

I bit on my lip and dared to look over at my friends but they were giggling and whispering among themselves without looking our way. Deliberately.

Moo hopped into my lap from the arm rest and I scratched the back of her head with a smile.

"Let's go out tonight." Angelo murmured against my shoulder, lowering his eyes so his lashes seemed to brush against his cheeks.

Yes. "Where?" I asked instead, fighting not to squirm or shut my eyes when his fingers toyed with the hem of my shirt causing me to feel the cold of his rings on my bare skin.

"The cemetery." He said.

I leaned back to give him a look. "On a Halloween night" I said, raising a brow.

"Perfect timing, right?" He kicked up his knee slightly so I could fall back against him. Slick. "I just want to check the state of things. And I haven't been there in a while. You can always say no though."

I nearly snorted. As if I could ever say no to him. I just hoped that won't be a problem down the line.
"I want to drive." I said with a smile.

His eyebrows rose and my smile widened when I realized he was actually putting it into consideration. I seriously thought he'd say no immediately.

"Only on our way back, if you're not too tired." Angelo finally said before shutting his eyes with a sigh. "Please tell me everything's okay with your driver's license."

I looked up with a shrug, "Pfft! It's only been expired for two or three. Months."

His eyes popped open, "Violet."

"What?" I said in a tiny voice, cradling my cat to myself as I stood up from his lap with a sheepish grin. "I'll go get ready."

He sighed and slouched into the seat in a way that I found very distracting, "If you're leaving me, at least give me the Moo."

She was already stretching towards him like he was a bowl of wet food anyways so I just let her go with a little pout. "Fine, guess neither of you would be missing me."

"I guess so." Annie chuckled, suddenly putting an arm around me to steer me towards the stairs. I'd almost forgotten they were even here. "That way's to the rooms right?"

"Y-yeah." I said, chuckling airily.

๑❥๑❥๑❥๑

"Whoa, this is the fastest I've seen her do make-up." Susan told Elena with a chuckle while I was bent over Annie trying to give her the perfect combination of smoky and regal make-up for her costume.

"It's the effect Angelo has on her." Elena replied eagerly.

Then everyone paused before they chorused at the same time, "The Angie effect!" And burst out laughing.

"Haha, very funny all of you." I tried to say dryly but I couldn't hide that I actually found that funny. "Don't shake too much Annie or you'll be an ever surprised vampire tonight."

"Okay, okay, but I am curious to know how things are between you two!" Annie said.

"Um..." I whispered, letting my hand work while my mind went to the past five days I'd spent in this hotel, this home, with him. The eye opening times I'd experienced, the closeness we'd built, the nights I'd spent in his arms, the few but wonderful kisses we'd shared...yet he wasn't truly my boyfriend. I still wasn't sure if the love I had for him was real enough to be said aloud.

"Wait a minute," Susan straighter on the bed she was on. "If he asked you out already and you didn't tell us, I swear...!"

I shook my head quickly, "no no no, nothing like that, we're just obviously closer than before!"

"Mmhmm, that's one way to put it." Elena said from where she was working at her desk.

"So close in fact..." I said doing the final swipe of a brush against my friend's cheeks. "...that we might have...made out once or twice."

"I knew it! I! Knew it!" Annie exclaimed clapping her hands with each exclamation while Susan let out uncontrollable giggles.

"Wait you're happy?" I asked Annie incredulously and she quickly stopped smiling like she suddenly remembered she wasn't supposed to like Angelo just yet.

"Uh, well, I'm obviously not going to stop suspecting his every move. But, Violet I'm not blind, I can see how happy you are. I haven't seen you smile like this since..." She trailed off like she wasn't sure if to bring it up.

"Let me guess, since Hale?" I shrugged packing up the makeup kit.

"Huh? No! Other than that." Susan said, probably thinking the same as Annie. "Since your mom and dad were still together."

I froze for a second and raised my head to look at them. "Oh." I always liked to think that I'd never be as happy as I was back then when everything was simple.
Right now, things couldn't be even more complex, so if my friends thought I was just as happy now then...it must be true love, right?

"Or we could be wrong!" Annie put in a bit too loudly, "I still don't wanna trust him you know?"

"Yeah, it's probably just the lighting, making us see things..." Susan added.

"Foggy memory and stuff."

"And the angles we're at, just... don't think much of it."

"Nice save." Elena said, slow words dripping with sarcasm.

I just shook my head and grinned. "Okay, your costumes look perfect you guys...um... Susan what are you supposed to be again?"

She was inside a big green ball, head, arm holes and leg holes cut out conveniently and across her back was what looked like half of a green canoe.

"A pea in half a pod, basically" she shrugged. "Hunter's got the other half so together we're two peas in a pod!"

"You could have been anything, the both of you." Annie shook her head.

๑❥๑❥๑❥๑

After we'd taken pictures and Jason McGuire had come to pick my friends up, Angelo and I set off on our own mission.

"Snacks for the road?" I asked swinging a tote bag in my hand as I waited to open the passenger door.

"Always." Angelo replied, sending me the smallest hint of a smile over the car before getting in.

While I strapped on the seatbelt, my head bobbed in time to the music that started playing immediately the car came on.

The sun was still out but was no doubt ready to retire for the day.
"I'm guessing we won't be spending much time there." I thought aloud before turning to him. "Unless you're thinking of taking a night time stroll with some uh... senior citizens."

His shoulders shook with a silent chuckle. "Don't worry, we'll leave the moment it starts to get dark, don't want to bring strangers back with us."

"Yeah I do not want to think about that." I giggled before nervously fiddling my thumbs while thinking of the best way to ask the next question.

"Well um... how many girls have you brought with you...to the cemetery?" Okay so that did not come out well.

"Well, Violet a graveyard doesn't seem to be an ideal place for first dates. But hey that's just my opinion." He was being sarcastic and he was giving me a sly side look.

"Jeez, fair point, Smart ass!" I said, poking him in the ribs so that he let out a little yelp. "You just seem super comfortable taking me with you."

He nodded and glanced at me before setting his eyes back on the road. "I understand you." A pause. "But girls though? What makes you think I have a long list of girls I ever dated?"

"I didn't know how to ask the question okay?" I laughed, covering my face in embarrassment. "And to be honest I don't know much about your life besides what we already talked about."

The car was then filled with thoughtful silence in which I watched the town go by, there were a lot of Halloween parties happening at the same time and there seemed to be so much to look at. But soon I found myself watching Angelo think. I doubted he knew he was tapping his thumbs on the steering wheel in time to the music while driving.

He had pulled his hair back into a haphazardly done ponytail right before we left, letting several golden locks fall into his face and in curls around the nape of his neck.

Absently, I reached out to twirl a tendril around my finger and that seemed to rouse him from his thoughts.

"I'd tell you anything, you know?" He said quietly as he leaned ever so slightly towards my hand.

"I know, Angie..." I paused and pulled my hand to myself. "Um, I mean Angelo." I added quickly.

It took him a second.

His eyebrows furrowed in confused surprise, "What was that?"

I laughed, unable to stop myself. We had finally gotten to the cemetery and he'd slowed down to a cruise in the driveway.
"You're the one who asked me not to call you that" I explained doing a shrug gesture with my hands. "And I understand."

"I would never." He shook his head.

"Well I guess a little part of you would." I said, "you seemed pretty sad about it when you were...intoxicated."

It would have been funnier if he didn't genuinely look guilty and embarrassed.

With a groan, he rest his head on the steering wheel, the car coming to a stop.

"Are you okay?" I asked. "You know it's not that bad right?"

His head shook. "It is that bad."

I pursed my lips, trying to understand him. "Do you...do weed often?"

"I used to. Promised myself I'd stop." He said raising his head to run a palm over his face. "But I guess I just really needed it that night. I didn't want you to see me like that."

"You seemed pretty happy to see me, though." I said with a small smile.

"I thought I was hallucinating." Angelo deadpanned. "Or dreaming. Why didn't you just stay asleep? I'm sorry if I scared you or anything."

I blinked twice. "Oh, you think I'm scared of drunk people because of that one party?" I asked, placing my hand on his shoulder. "Of course not! I've been to tons of parties run by people our age, hello? Those guys have no self control."

He sat up, searching my face for any hint that I was just trying to make him feel better.

I mean I was, but I was also being truthful.

"I didn't make you uncomfortable?" He asked.

Smiling, I shook my head. "You were adorable. And you gave me a nickname." Right before he gave me a life lesson and asked me on a date to "somewhere".

"Right. Letty." He said and he almost looked shy.

"Yup."

He glanced up at the rearview mirror and set the car in motion before the vehicle coming up behind us got too close.

"I call you that...in my head."

"I think it's cute."

"You think everything is cute."

"I'm serious, I already even claimed the nickname." I said and a corner of his lips twitched with a hint of a smile.

"But," I said rubbing the back of my neck nervously. "It does kind of bother me that you're into...that kind of stuff."

He nodded and I didn't miss the weary glance he sent my way. "I know, I know, but that was the last time, don't worry. I only started it because of my anxiety diagnosis but it's over. I'm sorry..."

"Don't apologize." I said, fiercer than I intended, before realizing that I probably sounded like that all the time.
Sighing, I continued, "I'm only bothered because I know it's not the best for your health. I care about you, Angie."

He went silent for a while, then his voice came as a whisper "God, Violet."

After a while of Angelo not willing to admit that he couldn't find his parents graves amongst the hundreds laid out before us, we finally came to a stop.

I thought of making a joke about if he was sure this was the one this time but the look in his eyes as he stared over at the black and white grave stones standing out from the rest made me keep my mouth shut.

We stepped out of the car, Angelo opening the back seat to get the bouquet of flowers he'd kept there.
They were beautifully pink with lots of petals.

"Want to know something funny?" He said in a low voice as he stared down at them.
"My Mom didn't really care much for flowers. But my Dad did. He was pretty proud of how much of them he knew and would get her a new type whenever he could. Mom only ever liked how he liked them and how happy he was when she remembered their names."

"That's beautiful," I said quietly, staring up at him, "What are these called?"

"Dahlias." He replied and took a deep breath before his hand brushed against mine. "Can you give me a minute, please?"

"Of course. Do whatever you want, I'll be here." I said and watched him walk over to the gravestones just past a tree where he sank to his knees and stayed. I could only watch his back from way over here while leaning on the car.

The place was so quiet and serenely beautiful. One or two people passed by once and that was all so far.
I'd never had any cause to come here because I had never lost anyone close to me before but I also wasn't afraid.

It was peaceful here besides the cold wind and I was content just being there for Angelo. I could do nothing for his pain than just be his friend just as he was mine first.

After a while, he looked over his shoulder to find me and I waved.
He waved back and gestured for me to come over.

"Okay." I said to myself, keeping my hands in my coat pockets and away from the cold.

Angelo's POV

Most of the time, I just hated emotions especially mine, since they mostly hung over me like a dark cloud.
Right now was sadness so strong it was causing me physical pain.

You brought this upon us yourself, you know? My subconscious reminded me. Maybe a part of you just likes the pain... We could have just stayed back at the hotel with Letty.

I quickly looked over my shoulder to see if Violet was still there. I'd been here for a while, what if she was bored of this already?

But she was still there, watching me with a look of pure interest, curls and coat swaying in the wind. She took one hand out of her pocket and waved.

I waved back and gestured for her to come over without really thinking about it.

Why did you do that? My subconscious asked. You think she wants to see their graves up close?

I sighed heavily, staring down at my hands in fists on my lap. Being human was so tiring.

The wind carried the faint scent of apples to me, forcing me to take a deep breath.

And yet... being human was so worth it sometimes.

She sank to the grass right next to me, her hazel eyes looking even more spectacular in the sunset as she stared at the headstones with something close to awe.

Suddenly there wasn't just pain in my chest alone, there was something familiar, soft and fuzzy. Her presence itself felt like falling into a soft, purple cloud.

Her eyes darted to the flowers I kept on my father's grave and a warm smile pulled on her glossed lips.

"I don't think he got to give her Dahlias yet." I told her, just feeling like I had to explain. "But if the stories are true, he'll get them on the other side and do just that."

Violet nodded like she was determined to believe. "He would be so happy. I'm sure you're the best son they could ever ask for."

My subconscious remained quiet, he didn't dare disagree with her but I just shrugged.
How could I be the best son when I couldn't do the one thing they would have wanted of me? To find peace with their deaths.

I could never, would never find peace till I was done with them...that lower class human and her even poorer excuse of a person she called her son.
I was just waiting to take the last step of my plan and I'd gladly watch them crumble to nothing. Then I'd be fine...I'd be...

Violet's hand came over mine and all my thoughts halted.

If I was being honest with myself, she was the only reason I hadn't gone on with the rest of the plans I had for the Franceses.
For some reason, she was the center of all my attention. I had quickly found myself dropping everything just to be with her, take care of her, make her happy.

She was staring up at me, watching my face but I just couldn't look at her, my guard was so weak now that it could crumble the moment she looked into my eyes.

Before she could pull her hand away, I turned my palm up so I could entwine my fingers with hers. Her hand was so small compared to mine and I was even more gentle because it was her cast hand. But she only seemed more concerned about how cold mine were.

She hummed slightly with an annoyed look, murmuring something about why the weather had to be so cold before stuffing our joined hands into her coat pocket.

The action seemed to warm my heart instead. "Thanks." I said and she smiled up at me so brightly her eyes crinkled at the sides.

A helpless, strangled noise nearly escaped from the back of my throat.

"Don't mention it, I finally get to see Heather Frances-Sullivan, isn't that awesome?" She asked. She was excited, but also careful not to go over the top.

"I guess it is." I replied, I still couldn't wrap my head around the fact that she was a fan of my late mother.

Violet made a gesture to the white gravestone, staring expectantly at me, "Can I...?"

Like I could ever say no to her. "Go for it."

With a grin that almost made me change my perspective of life, she turned to the grave and took a deep breath to calm down.
"Hi Heather, I'm Violet Adams and I'm...like so honored to meet you, you have no idea. That speech you gave at the opening of your company completely changed my life, and when they asked us to do a presentation on our heroes at school I recited it word for word..."

"You are so weird..." I whispered, fighting back a bittersweet laugh.

"Shh!" She said, stunning me slightly and turned back to continue. "My mom and I went for your campaign on women's rights too, you know. I'm just in awe of your work..."

She trailed off reaching out to touch a corner of the slab almost lovingly.
Yeah, she was definitely a weirdo but for the first time, I could feel myself relax.

"And I mean all your work." She continued and turned to glance at me for a few moments. There could have been stars in her eyes. "Especially this one over here, he has the cutest snore... I mean uh, don't ask me how I know that!"

I shook my head, thoroughly amused.

"He's also one of the kindest people I know, you should see him when his guard's down, absolutely spectacular. And he's not bad looking either." She tucked a curl behind her ear. "I aspire to be like you someday, Heather. To stand up for what I believe in, to inspire, help, love and give... maybe to even raise beautiful people."

I was floored at this point. My thumb caressed hers absently in the pocket of her coat. Mom and Dad would have loved her.
And I didn't forget to tell her this as we were walking back to the car in silence.

Her response was to suddenly wrap her arms around me and hide her face in my chest.
I was slightly embarrassed because she could without a doubt feel how hard my heart was beating right then. But the feeling was soon replaced with a bigger, dizzying one that was so strong it was almost scary.

Maybe I was going to pass away or something.
Shutting my eyes, I held her tight against me, trying to engrave everything about this moment into my memory permanently.

She pulled back to look up at my face, her eyes glistening slightly with tears. "They loved you too, Angelo. I just know it." She said with so much firmness I was willing to believe her. "And I would always be there to remind you of this."

She didn't let go of me till I nodded and murmured something.
She would always be there... Words I never knew I needed to hear leave her lips. To wake up everyday and be sure that she was in my life and I was on her mind, that would be heavenly.

I wasn't even aware that I was giving her my keys until later. I just watched her talk as she walked around to the driver's side, gesturing to the world around us, smiling, pushing her dark curls out of her face.

Then it happened; a thought that only started as a small flash before it spread out like an echo. To my horror, that one voice in my head that I liked to call a subconscious part of me grabbed a hold of it, amplifying it till that was the only thing I could hear:

IMAGINE LOSING LETTY LIKE YOU LOST YOUR PARENTS, WON'T THAT BE SOMETHING?

Panic spiked up my throat and I could taste it.
"Stop," I whispered but the voice was having a good time, mocking me for being optimistic for even a few seconds.

Violet paused what she was saying and raised an eyebrow. "Wow, okay, you're genuinely scared I'll ruin your car. I promise nothing's going to happen to it." She said, chuckling lightly.

Blinking quickly, I tried and failed an attempt to smile.
"Doesn't mean I won't be holding on for my life though."

She frowned, mildly offended. "You know what? Scratch that, I'll make you hold on for your soul."

"Ah Dios, I brought this upon myself" I sighed, running my fingers through my hair.

UwU

Hello, my dear reader! I hope I didn't overdo the extra long chapter. I even wanted to add some more but this is almost five thousand words!

So I'll continue the next chapter in Violet's point of view, but I would really like to know what you think about this one. Worked hard on it, did the most.

Do Violet and Angelo really have chemistry? Do they feel real enough? I don't know if I did much on narrating how Angelo's mind works but all in all, is this chapter okay?

Welp! See you on the next one!

Rhodes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

528K 10.8K 38
He is a dream that never will happen, even though I want him to be mine. His eyes look so dangerous and deadly that it scares me. I never wanted to s...
5.9K 155 28
Friend, or Foe? If there was a single thing Radiant didn't hate, it wouldn't have existed for long before being snatched away from her. Radiant never...
225K 8.1K 35
"You're trying, you really are but what I have done to you has broke you in ways not even God can describe." SEQUEL TO THANK YOU MR BULLY! Best: Shor...
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...