𝗠𝗶𝘀𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲

By gxrleenk

They Met At A Wedding And Once The Wedding Ended, They Parted Ways To Never Meet Again, Unknown To What The F... More

𝗐𝖾𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌
𝖼𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗑 𝖺𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗍𝗂𝖼𝗌
𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾
𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝗍𝗐𝗈
𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝗌𝗂𝗑
𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝗍𝖾𝗇
𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝗈
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝗂𝗑
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝗈
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝗂𝗑
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝗈
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝗂𝗑
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝗈
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝗂𝗑
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝗈
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝗂𝗑
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒
𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾

𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾

19.4K 854 36
By gxrleenk

The sun rays peeked through the curtains as they fell upon the couple entangled together. Last night had been such a blissful night full of love and passion.

The sun rays falling on a sleeping Nandini made her stir in her sleep. Hiding from the sun rays, Nandini snuggled more into the provided warmth, hiding her face even deeper. But the sun seemed to have its own plans. Due to the annoying sun, Nandini slowly started getting her conscious back as she felt the hard thing underneath her.

Opening her eyes, the first thing that came into Nandini's view was a carefully toned bare chest. Nandini's eyes traveled from the chest, straight up, falling on to Armaan's sleeping face. Last nights events flooded in her brain as blush creeped up her cheeks.

They had finally consummated their marriage and had become one. Looking down at herself, she saw she was also only covered in the silk duvet sheets, reminding her that it really wasn't a dream.

"My wife is already blushing this early in the morning." Nandini's head snapped towards the husky voice, only to find him looking at her with a soft grin. Her already heated cheeks turned even more red. "You were awake?" Nandini asked in her sweet voice. "Since the moment you've been awake." Nandini lightly punched his chest, knowing he had been playing with her to see her reaction.

"You're already abusing your husband who made sweet, sweet love to you." Nandini felt as if she would turn into a whole tomato by the passing minutes. Armaan's grin slowly turned into a smirk seeing his flustered wife. Embarrassed, Nandini hid her face in his bare chest, making him chuckle which caused his chest to vibrate.

"Armaan, you're so annoying!" Nandini whined, looking up at him, only for him to laugh at her. "What? I only stated a couple of facts. You have to admit, it was hella sweet. You enjoyed last night just as much as I did. You were there yourself." Nandini shook her head, looking away, not being able to listen to him talk about last night so freely.

"What's the time?" Nandini yawned. "It's almost eight." Armaan responded, drawing circles on Nandini's soft hand. "What!?" Nandini shrieked, pulling her hand away from Armaan. Armaan was startled by Nandini's act and looked up at her, only to find her tensed face. "Oh my god, what must maa and papa be thinking about me!? Even the workers." Nandini ranted, her eyes big and wide.

"They must be thinking that this couple had a very tiring night last night." Armaan shrugged, only to earn a slap on his chest from his tensed wife. "Nandini-" "And everyone must've heard us last night! God!" Panic was taking over Nandini as she thought about how everyone probably thought about her. "I won't be able to face them ever." Nandini wanted to cry now.

"Nandini." "What?" Nandini answered with a pout, not looking at him. "The walls are soundproof, all of them." Nandini's head snapped in Armaan's direction. "And it's only six in the morning." Nandini's mouth opened agape as she looked at her guilty husband. "Armaan! You're so mean!" Nandini started hitting Armaan with his fists, catching him off-guard.

"Nandini-" Nandini wasn't paying heed to Armaan's words as she couldn't believe him. Armaan managed to grab her hands in his, making her calm down. Nandini glared at him. "I hate you." Nandini pouted. Raising his eyebrow, Armaan said, "Are you sure? Or do I need to repeat last nights events to help you remember. Because from my memory, all last night, you were chanting my name and telling me how much you love me and-" Nandini placed her palm on Armaan's mouth, shutting him up.

Nandini's face was now all red. Her palm slipped down as Armaan's smirk came into view. "You're so bad Armaan. Why would you do that?" Nandini changed the topic, still pissed off at him. "So I can see you all riled up. It's a huge turn on." Armaan gave Nandini a lop-sided smile while Nandini just shook her head.

"And don't I deserve a kiss after last night?" Nandini was quick to shake her head sideways. "Not after what you just did." came her reply. Armaan groaned while Nandini gave him an innocent smile. "Now if you will, I need to go get ready." Before she could even move, she was pulled back and a quick peck landed on her lips.

Nandini didn't realize what happened until she saw Armaan smirking at her. Nandini's mouth opened while she quickly put her palm against it. "Armaan, what did you just do?" "I kissed you..?" Armaan said, his eyebrows furrowed. "But I didn't brush my teeth." Nandini innocently said. Armaan looked down at his innocent wife, only to burst into laughter.

Nandini was confused seeing Armaan laugh. She didn't say anything funny. Why was he laughing? "Why..why are you laughing?" Nandini asked, unaware of anything. Armaan continued to laugh, looking at Nandini. Once he had calmed down a bit, he answered, "You're so innocent Nandini." Nandini gave Armaan a muddled look. "Brushing your teeth? Seriously?"  Nandini was hella lost at the moment.

"God, Nandini. You can't be serious. Kissing without brushing your teeth isn't anything after what we did last night." Nandini now understood his meaning and just looked away, embarrassed. Armaan chuckled and made her look at him. "I'm going to kiss you right now and you will not complain that you haven't brush your teeth because I don't care." Armaan's voice was now serious, which made Nandini immediately nod.

And before she could comprehend anything more, Armaan's lips were devouring her's. Nandini gave in immediately and kissed him back with the same force. Armaan was now hovering above Nandini as her fingers entangled with his hair. Nandini tugged at his hair, pulling him closer as he kissed her.

Nandini felt Armaan's cold hand moving to go under the sheet, making her gasp. Taking this as a chance, Armaan slipped his tongue into her mouth. Nandini quickly pulled back, leaving a heavily breathing Armaan confused. "We should stop." Nandini heavily breathed. Armaan nodded, knowing she is right as it would lead to even more if they continued.

Armaan pushed himself back, lying back onto the bed, by Nandini. They both were breathing fast and heavy after what had just happened. Nandini looked to the side and found Armaan looking at her. A tiny grin formed on his lips while Nandini shyly smiled.

Seeing the time ticking, Nandini decided it was time to get up. "I really need to get up. And so do you, you have to go to work." Nandini looked at Armaan, trying to give him a hint. Armaan waited for her to go but she just kept looking at him. "You okay? Does it hurt anywhere? Shit I should've been less-" "No. Armaan." Nandini gestured with her eyes but Armaan didn't seem to take a hint.

"Armaan, the bed sheet." Nandini gestured towards the sheet. "What about it?" Nandini sighed as Armaan was still lost. "Leave it. I need the sheet." Nandini's words hit Armaan as he now understood what she meant. A lazy smirk tugged at the corner of his lips. He wasn't going to give it up this easily.

"Why? You can go without it. And it's not like I haven't already seen everything." Nandini groaned, knowing his tricks. "Armaan!" Nandini whined but Armaan didn't pay heed to her words. He relaxed himself on the bed. Nandini tried to tug the sheet but Armaan's grip was stronger. "Armaan, I swear! Let go of it." But Armaan didn't listen.

Nandini then did what she thought would work. Moving closer to Armaan, Nandini brought her face by his. Nandini gave Armaan a seductive smile, whispering, "You know..tonight.." Nandini's hand moved across Armaan's chest in a seductive manner. Armaan's breath got caught up in his throat seeing Nandini's seductive side. "..we should..." Armaan gulped. This was a new side of Nandini.

"..go to bed early because we didn't get enough sleep last night." Pulling the bed sheet out of Armaan's loose grip, Nandini moved back, grinning. A loud groan left Armaan's lips as he realized what Nandini had done. Nandini wrapped the bed sheet around her chest, getting off the bed. "Nandini!" Nandini turned around, sticking her tongue out at Armaan. Thankfully he had worn his boxers or else it would've been embarrassing for her.

"I always win Mr. Oberio." Nandini proudly said, moving towards the bathroom. "You will pay for this Nandini." "We'll see." Nandini said, grinning to herself. "Should I join you in the shower? We'll save some water. And I've already seen everything." Nandini looked back, shaking her head while he smirked. "You, god Armaan." Nandini entered the bathroom, leaving a chuckling Armaan behind, while she smiled to herself like a lovesick teenager. Life was good.

•   •   •   •   •

The blanket of stars shinned brightly in the dark sky. Nandini looked up at the stars which had become a huge part of her life. These stars had their own place in Nandini's heart.

A pair of muscular arms wrapped around Nandini's waist, startling her. Soon, the familiar scent filled her mind as she knew who was the owner of these arms. "Is my beautiful wife thinking about her handsome husband?" a husky voice by her ear said. Nandini smiled as she placed her hands on his.

"You wish." Nandini looked to the side where Armaan's chin was resting on her shoulder. "Haye, don't break my heart like that." Nandini giggled seeing her silly husband. Armaan left his arrogant and egoistic nature whenever he was around Nandini and would become that silly and flirty Armaan he used to be.

"How was your day, staring at your stupid laptop and reading those dumb files?" Nandini looked back at the stars. "Must say, that was very specific. But my day was quite bad as I missed my gorgeous wife the entire time." Armaan kissed Nandini's collarbone while she smiled. "And you? Did you miss me?" he asked.

"Don't even get me started." Nandini turned towards him, making him stand up and put his whole attention on her. "I had the most embarrassing day ever. I was in the kitchen, talking to the workers and two young girls were giggling looking at me. I was confused but then I noticed where they were looking. And when I looked down at my neck, I saw a hickey right where they were looking. I was so embarrassed. I had to use concealer to hide it and haven't entered the kitchen since then." Nandini grumbled.

Armaan burst into laughter seeing her pissed off face. Nandini pouted, glaring at him. "Stop laughing! It's your fault. Who asked you to leave a hickey where everyone can see it!?" Armaan couldn't help himself and laughed at Nandini. Nandini angrily pouted, still not over the embarrassment. "Don't even Nandini, you're the one who left your scratch marks on my back with your long ass nails last night."

Nandini looked away, embarrassed. She really had. This morning she had seen Armaan's back after he came out of the shower and couldn't believe what she had done to his back. Nandini didn't even think her nails were that long but she guessed they were as she was the sole reason why he had those scratches imprinted on his back.

"But those got covered by your shirt. But this hickey, it was there for everyone to see. What if maa saw it? That is so embarrassing Armaan." Armaan chuckled seeing her worried face. "Good. Everyone should've seen it." Nandini furrowed her eyebrows at him. Pulling her closer, Armaan said, "Because everyone should know who you belong to." Nandini's face heated up, hiding it quickly in his chest.

Armaan's lips let out a low, content sigh. Having Nandini in his arms was the only thing he wanted and needed. He felt content with her in his embrace. It was like his life was complete.

"Dadu was right, I'd be so thankful getting married to you." Armaan lightly said. Nandini smiled against his chest, her heart fluttering with all types of emotions. "You should be glad to have me in your life. Our marriage was just a lucky shot. It was kind of a mistake because the information my bhai had gotten was all fake."

Armaan looked down at Nandini, his eyebrow raised. "Bhai had ran a background check on you even before you came to meet me. Everyone has heard all sorts of things about you so he wanted to make sure. But what he didn't know was that the rumors are true and not the background check. He said, and I quote, "He's a good guy. He is perfect for you." All lies. The day we had met after the wedding, I knew all bhai said was a lie. But I agreed for this marriage because apparently both bhai and papa liked you." Nandini explained.

Armaan grinned down at Nandini, feeling super glad of the mistake. "I should then thank Jai myself because his one misunderstanding led to such a beautiful thing in my life." Nandini lowly smiled back at Armaan. "You know...you're very arrogant and that was the only reason why I didn't like you, other then your egotistic and full of yourself nature."

Armaan nodded as if he already knew this and it wasn't any new information. "Yet you still fell for me. I know, my charms work on every girl." Nandini glared at him, lightly hitting his chest. Her fake anger died down and as she chuckled along with Armaan.

This was their world now. They had each other and that was all they needed. Their own little family. With each other, they could fight back the biggest evil in this world. Because, love is the greatest and most powerful thing ever.

________________________________________________________________________

Namaste guys!
How did you like this chapter?
They make hell of a couple!
Vote and comment!
Thank you for reading!

- Gurleen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 2K 15
BOOK ONE OF THE SUGAR AND SWEET SERIES Vanya Sharma hated marriages. Growing up seeing troubled and failed marriages carved a bitter spot in her hear...
402K 28K 43
She stare at her new room, decorated with roses and candles. Oh yeah, my wedding night! She felt like her inner self mocking her and she walked tow...
153K 6.4K 39
✨ Abhimaan Maheshwari ( ML) A Delhi based ,28 year old businesses man . Luxury Chain of hotels and restaurant , owner of many automobile companie...