Thug Love - A story of love...

Av helloitscaira

Asia was one of the prettiest girls in school. She was extremely smart, she had the best choice of clothing a... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Authors Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11 ❤️
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Follow me !!
Get this book to 300 comments
Update... SEQUEL!!!

Chapter 10

1.1K 39 9
Av helloitscaira

Rodney POV

one week later...

I've been avoiding Asia all week. She's been trying to apologize but I always cut her off.

I'm not falling for her again.

I walked out of the last class of the day and took a deep breath

"Finally" I said to myself right before someone bumped into me .

"My bad" David apologized to me.

I just stared at my books which dropped on the floor.

He quickly picked them up then handed them to me

"Thanks..." I said slowly

"Look I know we haven't been on best terms.. but I was just jealous because I thought you were into my girl.  But now that I know you don't give a fuck about her... I was thinking we could be friends"

"Uhhh... " I didn't know how to respond... I hated this dude regardless if he was Asia's Boyfriend or not... But I might as well be friends with him to get on Asia's nerves "That's cool"

"Alright, there's a party later tonight at 7.. You trynna go?" He asked.

I thought about if I had to work today. But realized since my dad was in jail there wasn't anything to sell anyway.

"I don't have nothin else to do"

"Aight , I'll text you the addy " He said.

"How you got my number" I questioned.

"From Asia's phone, just in case you were some psycho I could trace your phone" He laughed.

I laughed too, but I didn't find it funny

"Aight I'll see you later" He said then walked away.

I walked to the store to buy a new white tee to wear tonight.

When I walked in I said hey to some of the guys that were in there then went to the fridge and grabbed anArizona and started to drink it

"Wassup lil man" A deep voice called.

I turned seeing who it was, and rolled my eyes

"Your father told me to check on you... make sure you're doing what you need to do" It was the guy that bothered me that night when I was working. 

"You again? Why the hell he sent your punk ass" I waited for him to respond, then just started talking again before he could respond. "Actually, Tell him to mind his damn business, and you do the same" I shoulder bumped him forcefully and continued walking.

"You got some nerve lil nigga" He said then walked out the store.

I paid for my stuff then walked home quickly .

"Damn , it got on my new shirt" I cursed to myself. . "why is my life always getting messed up"

....

2 Hours Later...

I arrived at the party around 7:46

I didn't want to be too early or too late so waited a while before finally walked inside.

Inside there were about 50 people already crowding the living room that was made for a family of 20.

Since I didn't have anyone to talk to I whipped out my phone and started scrolling through my instagram.

"Hey cutie"

"Huh?" I asked looking at my phone.

There she was, the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She had coco brown skin and hazel\green eyes.

"Hey" She repeated herself.

"oh my bad .. wassup?"

"nothing. you looked lonely over here "

"so you feel bad for me then"

"nah, I wanted to ask what a fine boy like you is doing all alone" she said with confidence.

"Who said I came alone" I asked.

"oh gosh I'm sorry" she blushed. .

"its alright ma, I actually did "

"oh " she laughed.

"so what school you go to?" I asked.

"we'll I just moved here yesterday... this is my cousin's party... but I'll be going to Truman."

"aye that's wassup, I go there too" I smiled.

she blushed "I guess we'll be seeing a lot of each other huh"

"I guess so" I smiled.

I'm so glad I came

Thanks for the invite David.

—————
Asia POV

I

saw Rodney flirting with this trick that I've never seen and I was so pissed off.

I don't even know why, I don't care about him... Who am I kidding .   I missed his company so much

David was so overwhelming sometimes, Rodney was a guy that I could trust and not have to be all lovey dovey too.

"I'll be back" David said and he started walking in Rodney's direction.

I quickly got up scared that David was going to try something but instead he gave Rodney dap.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

Rodney and David talked for a good 5 minutes before I finally decided to intervene.

"Oh hey baby" David smiled and put his arm around me.  "this is Danielle she just moved here"

I looked at the girl up and down "Hi"

She smiled awkwardly "Hey nice to meet you"

She was gorgeous her caramel brown skin and curly fro ... with hazel eyes.

"Hey Rodney" I said .

He rolled his eyes and said bye to David then he started to walk away

Danielle waved goodbye and followed closely behind.

"What the hell was that" I asked trying to keep my calm.

"what was what?" David asked.

"You were talking to Rodney.. "

"Yeah? what's wrong with that"

that was it "YOU ARE SUCH AN ASSHOLE YOU HAD ME LIE ON HIM KNOWING HED CUT ME OFF THEN YOU ALL OF A SUDDEN WANT TO BE HIS FRIEND " I yelled.

"Who the fuck you yelling at girl" He asked .

I calmed down because I knew I was causing a scene.

"I'm sorry, but why did you make me prove I don't care about him then you turn around and be all buddy buddy with him"

"I just wanted to make sure you and him weren't seeing each other"

My face got read "So I ruined a friendship so you could feel less insecure"

"you tripping , you'd understand If you was in my position"

"Help me understand"

"If I was suddenly spending all this time with a girl that you didn't really like.. what would you think"

I was silent. I'd be pissed off and be thinking the same thing.

"I'm sorry" I said. "I just really miss being his friend."

David got really angry "why don't you catch up with him and have him take you home since you miss him so much"

He walked away and started to his other friends

"Fine. I will" I yelled.

Great now how am I getting home
—————

But oooo Rodney and Dani: )

Who's team are you on? Comment

#teamrani (Rodney & Danielle)

#teamrasia (Rodney & Asia)

#teamdasia (David & Asia)

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

9.1K 199 65
Alexis,Dani,and Rae are coming back to school from Christmas break and word around town is that local rapper turned Mr.Hollywood,Chresanto August,is...
10.3K 297 44
Kira Davis always kept up this good image that her parents want her to be. Living in small town out of Virginia, her parents are the very well known...
118K 2.5K 30
Imani's a quiet girl who doesn't have any friends. She goes through her school days alone. Her life at home is pretty much non-existence. She comes h...
298K 8K 36
Asiah London is 18 years old who is about to go in college and her sister Tyla London is 21 who owns a store name "Wolf CO". Their parents Died 5 yea...