Strange new World (Nier autom...

By SainQPl

To be honest. I have never played in nie automata,but i readed a lot of stories about that.Besides this is my... More

Strange New World Ch.1 Introdution
Strange New World Ch.2 Something is wrong
Strange new World CH.3 Strange signals,New plans
Small changes
Strange New World CH.4 First Contact
Conversations,disbelief and missions.
Important Information
Strange New World CH.6 New Plans
Information
Strange New World CH.7 Routine
Strange New World CH.8 Rainy Days
Quick and important question

Strange New World CH.9 Bath Time /Pt.1

469 14 3
By SainQPl

AN: Hey everyone. Welcome back after...one year ?. 

Yeah I know it has been a long time since i last updated this story but i hope someday you will forgive me. Anyway if you want to ask something or give me ideas dont't be shy and share it!. 

Anyway i hope you enjoy this one,because it's been very long time since i write something. 

I know it's a little bit short,but next one should be longer. The reason why it's so short it's because i separated one chapter on two pieces. This is part one of this. 

Oh,and of course if you are curious when androids will make first contact with Jack, or Jack with androids don't worry it will happen very soon.

Enjoy

---------------------------------------------------------

(Somewhere in south-eastern Germany near Dresen)

-" Are you sure we're going in the right direction? I'm starting to slowly lose hope that we'll ever get there." My voice broke the silence in the air.

{-The route taken by this unit is 100% correct}. The robotic voice of my flying guide answered me.-However, his statement did not convince me in the least and I groaned in frustration, "Somehow I can't see. You said it wasn't that far."{-The distance of 7.5 km is not that long, considering that the chosen route is one of the one safest}.- "Wait, so you want to tell me that this is not the only route it was?!. After all, he told me that you only found one. How long would the other route be?". Full of frustration, I asked the emotionally unmoved flying robot, which I was slowly getting used to. Remarkable that a people are able to get use to asomething that they never seen before

.

{-The second most advantageous route that was taken into account was the route leading along the minefield to the southwest of the temporary residence.}

- "Wait a minute. Did you say a minefield, where?. After all, there are either buildings or forests everywhere. The infrastructure is already so damaged that it makes no sense to use it at all."I was not some crazy expert in weapons or military tactics, but it seemed incomprehensible to me. After all, I've been in this place for some time and I've seen most of the ground infrastructure look like, and I'm sure that if a general,masrshall or any other high officer were to carry out any offensive or any other military operation here, he would probably grab his head in terror, or possibly use his own weapon on himself.

After all, no tanks, armored cars, trucks, tanks will pass here or even half-tracked vehicles. Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating a bit. Probably it is possible for an army to pass this way, of course after a great fight with the destruction of infrastructure, but the march would be more like a turtle march through the desert.However, my further consideration was interrupted.{-These landmines are located in meadows and other flat areas, where the threat due to grouping of machines in large numbers is most likely.}

* That's probably why you idiot * I mumbled in my head.

-"These are rather anti-tank mines, okay it doesn't matter now , just make sure that we don't accidentally enter such a minefield and that I don't lose my leg because of it. "{-Affirmative.} He spoke before we continued our march.

But where were we even going? Well, when I was still in my temporary shelter, after the storm I noticed that the bottles with water were knocked over by the wind that was breaking through the holes in the walls. And since I I haven't closed the caps of water bottles, they all spilled out. Fortunatly bottles containing the fuel for my vehicle were better tightly closed and , fuel was safe and sound. Why doesn't i just pour it into the fuel tank? Oh right, this is also my kindling for the fire.Fortunately, water is much easier to get than fuel, especially in this place. If you want to get water with you need is some kind of sealed pot and you have to boil it. In the case of fuel ... well, you have to go get it and have your own refinery. So yeah, i would rather to save more fuel than water. Especially that my motor is the best way of escape from my temporary house.

So, when I discovered my mistake the next day, and after swiftly cursing my stupidity and inattention, I asked Pod if he had any map that would point out a safe place with water that was not a muddy puddle and was drinkable, at least when boiled.He displayed a map from which I could not read at all. It looked like a combination of 2D and 3D maps into one without clear geographic objects, such as a river, hill or even a forest. Fortunately, I didn't have to bother with her anymore when he offered to guide me towards my goal.We left early in the morning, or so I can tell from my nearly dead phone where i seted normal time in this world is, but I wasn't in the mood to travel. It was hard to sleep practically on the floor with a piece of hay tied with a string and wrapped in a cloth that serves as a pillow.My entire body was in pain. Luckily the road itself was calm. Surprisingly, I have not met huge robots with neon lights like in science fiction movies,only the small ones which we tried to avoid .

The only machines we encountered were small, two-legged robots with spherical heads and disproportionate body sizes. Before any of them could notice us, my POD was destroying all of them with his gatling gun, which made me almost deaf when he shot me overhead.However, after some time of our trip and a few incidents involving the killing of machines that were too close to us, we started to leave the buildings destroyed with age, which were less and less, and finally we went to an empty asphalt road and after about 30 minutes' walk we turned directly towards the forest.------------------------------------------------- "Pod, are we still far away? I know that you gave me the distance, probably in a straight line, but I remind you that you will still have to go back."

It was bad. I felt dehydrated and sweaty. I was sure my hair was so greasy it looked like deep-oiled French fries. Oh, additionally there was no trodden path, we just walked through tall grass, bushes, but luckily for me my face had not yet encountered a spider and a spider on it, which was an undoubted advantage. Can you imaginer spiders after few thousands of years how bigger they could be ?. Jesus Christ i can't imagine what is happening in Australia.

- "Why didn't you tell me that it would be better to take a motorcycle? We would have saved so much time and energy, but no, because you think that I am some kind of athlete who will run a few kilometers in a few minutes. Even with you I won't sweat". After a while I added.

- "If I had taken a motorcycle, no machines would have caught up with us. I doubt that they would be able to run at high speeds, looking at their stupid construction. However, apart from aesthetic issues, I would easily overtake even the larger ones because I doubt that any of them would be able to run 100 kilometers per hour like in some fucking anime. "It's kind of ridiculous. The fact that the creations of an alien civilization that is able to cross space in conquering other civilizations ,that have probably mastered the technology of interstellar travel created such disgusting and rusty robots.{- "The data of this unit says that a man who leads a balanced diet and engages in physical activity is able to cover such a distance without major problems. Additionally, words such as: anime have not been recognized, but judging by the tone in which they were used, this unit states, that it is contempt}- "And what about it?" I spat it out of my mouth as I climbed and jumped off the fallen tree.{- "This word has been put on the local old word list, and I get the category as: Contempt, curse"}- "Wait, what!? Ouh! .." At that moment, I ran my face into a twig of some bush that I had not noticed.- "Pfff. I bet none of these people would be able to pass through this practically Vietnamese jungle. It's stuffy here after the last rain, hot and the ground is wet. what I am now... and get the word anime off that list, that doesn't mean contempt! "- "Ehhh, I swear it's just a moment and soon OH SHIT ..!

At this point, I stopped when I started to slide on the wet ground from a small hill that I did not notice bumping into wet bushes and finally landing in an equally wet ground which made my clothes and shoes in the mud.- "Ah fuck !!!" I hissed as I regained my bearings and began to slowly stand up.Surprisingly, the Pod was next to me the whole time, apparently able to move faster than I thought. I felt my arms burning at the top of my elbow and after a few seconds my body knew what had happened, these fears were confirmed as soon as I got up I spotted apart from the pain and mud on my clothes, there were bruises and scratches from which tiny streams of blood were leaking out. The blood was not leaking that much, and the scratches themselves looked like I was having an unpleasant bike accident.- "Shit, that was all that was missing!".{- "Question: Have you sustained any injuries"} A familiar voice already spoke over my right shoulder while I continued to examine my wounds.

- "It's alright Pod." I started to speak with slightly clenched teeth, "I just need to rest for a second. The humidity combined with the heat makes me pissed off, I just want to get it over with, and maybe even jump into that lake or river. Damn I can even jump into that lake or river. Damn it. jump into some crazy american's pool with a shotgun just to wash up.

{- "Understood and sorry for the inconvenience of the trip, however, this unit did not get a definite answer about physical injuries. If you have not sustained any injuries please confirm"}.

-"I'm fine, I just have a little scratch but it's not a big deal." I replied with a slight smile, raising my hands to him so that he could see the scratches. Fortunately, I calmed down a bit after a little informal rest.

However, the robot's attention remained chained to my scratches, it looked like it was wondering because its only movements were to slowly hover in the air.

{-"Scanning completed successfully. The scan results are as follows: The wounds pose no bleeding risk or other immediate dangers"}.* Did he just scan me without any my permission *!?. I was about to scold him for not even asking. If during one of the trips I bring something that he has not seen, he will start rummaging in my things? . But suddenly something occurred to me, a thought that stopped me.He's probably doing it for my own good. However, I have to remind him about it anyway- "Thank you for the info, Pod, but next time just ask me for permission that you want to scan me, okay?". Despite the fact that he had no face, he seemed indecisive, but after a moment he replied.{-"Understood"}.

----------------------------------------------

(Sometime Later)

{-"We have arrived at our destination"}. A happy smile spread across my face.-Well, Pod, I didn't expect to see something like that. I was expecting a rather muddy puddle.{-"Thank you for the praise"}.Right now, my companion and I were standing on a small slope carved by mother nature that separated the lake from the rest of the forest in the event of a flood. However, the slope is perhaps too strong a term considering that this small hill on this side of the lake was about 2.5 meters high. After I went down the slope, there were a few meters of stones left to the water surface, behind which the water from the lake started, which looked clean enough. I know it is a matter of the fact that the bottom and the shore are rocky, not sandy, and you still have to boil beef to drink from it. It does not change the fact that it is still a beautiful sight.-"And so." I said when I started taking my shoes off so as not to damage them by walking on stones. Then I took off my backpack in which I kept empty bottles into which I was going to fill the water.{- "This unit would like to ask you a question mr Jack "}-"Mr ?. It makes me feel a bit old, but when I think about it, it's better than calling me "human Jack". Go ahead, what is it? ".{- "What are we here for?"}. This question surprised me because I had made it clear beforehand why I wanted to be here.-" What do you mean ?. After all, I told you this right before we left, but I can tell you again. WATER! . We are here so that I can replenish my water supplies and also for a bath. ""Maybe I'll find something to eat if i'l be lucky" I muttered under my breath.I was surprised by this question, because this is not the first time that theoretically such advanced artificial intelligence asks me a question that I have already answered.- "I'm starting to worry more and more about you, heh.. so it won't be like in the movies. First, the problems with the robots start with a little glitch and you barely turn around and you have to run away from rabid robots and radioactive waste to the underground."What the hell was that comment ?. I didn't even know what i said. But it seemed to be working because I didn't get any reply back from Pod whi tried to analysis my quote. Literally 3 seconds later, when I was holding empty water bottles in my hand, I began to slowly dip my feet in the water. I had to do it very slowly because of the rocky bottom, and I wouldn't want to cut my feet open. When my knees touched the water in the lake, I bent down to start filling the bottles with water.When I have filled all the bottles,i finally decided wash myself.So after going ashore, I started taking my clothes off, starting with the T-shirt, then pants and shoes, and then socks. My behavior did not go unnoticed by my companion, of course, and what I expected happened but it only surprised me that it took so long.{-Question: Why are these activities being carried out? "}.- "Oh please, do not be a stupid machine. You know very well that I will not swim with my clothes on. I mean, I will wash them, but only later, when I'm done with myself". What the hell is wrong with him, it is starting to get irritating. After all, he said before that androids are fighting for humanity on earth, but no one knows about people such basic things as taking care of personal hygiene? After all, soon I will be asked if I need air to live.- "Hey Pod?"{"-Yes ?."}"Do we humans need air to live"{"-I confirm"}Huh, maybe I'm exaggerating a bit and not everything is tidy yet. Fuck, I shot him, and chances are I damaged something extra for him that he couldn't locate and fix.But let's go back to what I was supposed to do. Take a bath- "Okay, do what you want, but I'm going to have a bath whether you like it or not." At this point, after getting rid of my pants, T-shirt, socks and shoes on the hem, I began to slowly descend into the water.Wait, should I take my boxers off? . I stopped when my knees were at the level of the water, holding my underwear, arguing in my head whether to take off my underwear or not- "Hey pod, are you able to record or take pictures"?{- The tracking and observation systems are operational, but due to the energy redirection malfunctioning, their use may turn off again. "} This is what I wanted to hear. It was my last thought as my underwear joined the rest of the clothes on the dry edge and the rest of my body began submerge in the water.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323 25 27
Hey lovely readers! this is the first story I wrote, I hope you'll like it. Please don't hesitate to give me any feedback or any criticism, I'll appr...
39.2K 1.2K 20
The United Star of Gaia, an advanced space faring human civilization comes across a fantasy like planet in their journey to explore the star. This is...
30.5K 864 23
⚠️‼️ TEMPORARILY PAUSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE ‼️⚠️ This is Book 1 of my "Reincarnation" series What if one day, you woke up in your favorite show? Wel...
26K 646 23
"He said that he'd never hurt me or my family but I had a feeling that he was lieing. That happened before he.......he turned into that monster." Mee...