His To Love

By bookaholic13

Initially was "His Possessive Love" Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a b... More

His To Love
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Ambivalecy of the heart
Watching the kiss
Heat of the moment
party and some more
Possible repurcussions
Start of something new !
Devil in disguise
Fatal attraction
What he thinks!
A Dream
Ignorance is not always a bliss
Back to roots
Emotional overload
White wolf
Hallucinations
Letter with a choice !
A dream will tell
Questions and answers
Loving him
Fear to love
Finding hope
Pure love
Till death do us apart
Tryst towards love
Crimson
Father?
Bound
Dark
Culmination

Chapter 2

78.5K 1.5K 292
By bookaholic13

I love you. You are mine. I will kill any bastard that tries to take you away from me."

- from On Dublin street

Renee ran out of the house and went straight to the woods behind the house. She knew that Damien was her mate. He was the Alpha to be so that would make her the future Luna.

This scared her. He scared her. This responsibility was daunting. She had always considered herself as mateless. She had dreams and plans about the future. None of them included being the Luna. She wasn't ready for this. She wanted her freedom.

But on the other hand he was her true mate and rejecting him was not an option. She was pacing in the woods when she knew he was there, standing behind her, watching.

"You shouldn't have run away from me." Damien said. His wolf was annoyed when Renee had run away from him.

"I was too shocked." she replied softly. He took a step towards her. She took a step away from him. He smirked. "Are you scared of me?" He asked with amusement in his tone.

"I am. .. aah I. aah. .. No" Renee was tongue-tied by his question. Renee suddenly found herself pressed against the trunk of a tree. Damien held her captive by placing his hands on either side of her head. She was perturbed and tried to avoid looking at him.

He chuckled and said "Look at me hun. I am your mate I will never hurt you. But I am an Alpha and I don't share easily. Well you are mine and always will be mine. Save me the trouble of ripping their head off if any one of them touches you." He said huskily as he placed butterfly kisses on her neck.

He suddenly inhaled her scent. It was mixed with Jake's scent.He stiffened. Renee felt pleasure as he continued kissing her neck. She suddenly felt his canines scrape her neck. He was going to mark her.

"Damien stop please." She whimpered, trying to push him away.

Damien held her against him and whispered in a cold and threatening voice.

"Don't tell me what to do baby girl. And stay away from Jake. His dirty scent is all over you". He kissed her on her lips slowly.

"Let's go in, dad wants to make an announcement to the pack."

Renee sighed and said "You go ahead I need a few minutes to calm down. Please."

"Yeah, but hurry up."

He kissed her cheek and headed inside.

Renee contemplated about what just happened. Alpha's were possessive of their mates. She also realized that he had a hot head just like his dad. But that did not mean that she would listen to every thing he said. He had no right to tell her that she should stay away from Jake. He was her best friend afterall.

She made her way in the house and into the backyard. There was a makeshift stage where Alpha John and Damien stood.

She spotted Jess and went and stood besides her. She gave her a warm smile. She also spotted Jake standing besides his brother. He looked at her and winked. She just smiled back. When she looked at the stage she met Damien's hard glare.

Alpha John began speaking "Thank you all for coming here and joining us to celebrate the return of my son and his beta. I am extremely happy that my son is taking over this pack. His oath taking ceremony will be held next week and formal invitations will be given to all the members of the pack. I hope he will fulfill his responsibility with utmost sincerity. "
Everybody started applauding. He then asked Damien to say a few words.

"Hi everyone. Long time no see huh. I would again like to thank you all to attend my homecoming party. I am happy to takeover this pack. But I think it will take me some time to fit in my dad shoes. They are really huge. " He said jokingly.

"I just want to introduce someone very important to me. I met this person 5 years ago and I knew back than how important this person was. "

Damien slowly descended down the stage and started walking towards where Renee stood.

Renee heard Amber who was standing beside her squeal. "Oh my Gosh he's talking about me."

Renee's eyes were fixed on Damien as he made his way towards her. He smiled at her, that cheeky grin she remembered.Renee felt embarrassed as people began whispering. She stared at her feet trying to ignore people's stare. Suddenly Jess nudged her in the side. Renee looked up and found Damien looking down at her.

"She is the most special person in my life. My mate, Renee Elizabeth Evans. "

Renee began to blush. She looked at Damien's outstretched hand and skeptically took it. He quickly pulled her towards his rock hard chest. She hid her face in his chest and inhaled his scent to calm her. She finally looked around her to find everyone cheering. She looked at Jess who was wrapped in Josh's arms. Jess winked at Renee a thumbs up and winked at her. Renee was pulled from his arms and was in the arms of her gran who was sobbing heavily.

"Oh honey I am so happy that you found your mate. Your mom would have been so proud of you. "

"I love you Gran" Renee said emotions laced in her voice. Rebecca came over and hugged her. And the hugging and congratulations continued for a while. After the whole excitement everyone started with the brunch. Damien was talking to his people and getting to know them. He saw Renee playing with a pup. She looked so beautiful while doing that. As Damien was talking to his pack members his eyes were constantly on Renee. She walked passed a group of unmated guys. One of the guys called her name. She turned and approached the group. The guys complimented her beauty and charm. Damien could hear all the things the guys were saying. His wolf was pissed as he saw Renee shake hands with the guys. Damien's wolf hated this.
Renee felt Damien's eyes on her and she quickly excused her self.

She headed inside the kitchen to find a drink.

She saw Jake standing in the kitchen with a beer in his hand. He had a fore lone expression. "Hey Jake you feeling okay?"

Jake looked at her with love and care in his eyes. Renee saw something flicker in his eyes but she couldn't place a finger on it. "So you are Damien's mate huh.. . So now you gonna order me around or what. ?"Jake asked with. Renee stood in front of Jake and said "Yeah. Well I am happy that I found my mate. But I am scared Jake. I don't know how to be a Luna. All this is took much for me. Now we can't even go to Paris together." Jake cupped her cheeks and said "Don't worry baby everything will be fine. Well you can go to Paris with him. I know it is your dream. You like freedom and being independent. But you are destined for this. Destined to be his unfortunately." Jake said the last statement with anger. Jake liked Renee more than a friend. He wanted her to be his mate. But she was Damien's and he had to accept that. Jake hugged her and said "I am always here for you. You are my best friend and nothing can change that. Remember it and bunny I love you." Jake gave a soft kiss on her forehead. "I love you to mutt" Renee said.

"Well I gotta go I will see you tomorrow. Bye take care."

Jake left and Renee just stood there watching him leave

"Had fun with him?"

Renee heard a very pissed of Damien say behind her.

"I was just talking to him." Renee said quietly. Renee was suddenly yanked by the arm and pulled by Damien up the stairs and into a room. Renee believed that it was his room. The room was plain with black bedspread and beige curtains. There was a LED television wall mounted. Damien pulled her and pinned her to the wall with such force that she whimpered in pain.

"I told you to stay away from him. I do not care if he is your best friend or boyfriend. You are mine. I warned you and yet you defied me."

Damien's voice had changed. His wolf was in charge now. "He is my best friend. You cannot expect me to just stop talking to him. "

"Hell yeah. I told you stop talking to him and I meant that. You fucking said I love you and hugged him. Tell me something. Are you going to ignore whatever I say ?

Renee was crying by now his wolf was hurt to see his mate cry but she had to learn she was his.

"Stay away from him. Period. And you are moving in with me today" He bellowed. He let Renee go and she slowly slid down the wall. "I do not want to move in. I cannot. I do not want this. I want my freedom I cannot stay like this "Renee surprisingly yelled back.

Damien's wolf was pissed even more now. Hearing the commotion Alpha John stepped in.

"Calm down son control your wolf." Alpha John ordered Damien. His wolf did not like being ordered but he had to obey his Alpha. Rebecca held Renee as she cried out all her frustrations. The party was long over everyone had head home. Her grandparents had left to visit a friend out of state.

"Its ok baby I am here. He did not mean to yell. Calm down bunny. "Rebecca whispered soothing word in her ear. Renee was tired and she could not handle it anymore she tried calming herself down but she could not. Damien was held in place by his dad and his beta. He took long deep breaths. Her scent was calming him down. He really loved her. He loved her since the first time he had seen her five years ago.He knew she was his mate. She was just 13 back then, so he had kept her a secret . But now she was his and he could not leave her. His wolf went crazy seeing her in Jakes arms.The sight of his crying mate snapped his wolf in place. His father and beta had let him go by now. He slowly approached Renee, she was crying and she failed to calm herself. He slowly bent down to her level and started touching her hair. She looked at him with pain filled eyes.

"I am so sorry baby. I love you please forgive me." She slowly hugged him and rested her head on his chest. She was destined to be with this man, a strong , caring but hot headed man.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Mates By JC

Werewolf

3M 74.5K 42
Camilla. The Alpha's daughter, she is kind and patient, adored by her pack, and reasonable like her mother. Matteo. The Alpha King, he is rude and im...
22.9K 907 41
Thirty years ago, after The Great War took place nothing was the same anymore. Monsters were slayed, evil was erased. The Betas overtook the world br...
4.9M 151K 40
Jezzabelle Johnson was one of the low class people in her village. With her small family of 5, she manages to keep a smile on her face even though th...
23.8K 475 23
Megan living the 'normal' life of a werewolf. When she's forced to move into the pack house with her best friend she meets new friends, enemies, and...