𝙻𝚊𝚗 𝙻𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐: The Othe...

BoysLoveaddict_0506 द्वारा

>< Lan Wangji is just minding his own business in the library, while watching over Wei Wuxian who's doing his... अधिक

1:Learning the truth
2:Wei Ying
3: Lan Simp
4:Orphan Wei
5:Engaged
7:Savage Lan
8: Wen in Cloud Recesses
9: Lan helped a Wen
10: Confessing (PT.1)
11: Confessing (PT. 2)
12: Caught Red handed
Author's Note
12.1: Lan Wangji's Dirty Mind
13:Stolen Jade Hairpin
Wholesome shit, definitely not unseiso,maybe just a little bit. (PT1)
14: Qingheng-Jun
15: Comfort
16: Secret Engagement
Merry Christmas!
17: With a smile (HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!)
Author's Note

6: Embarrassing

1.5K 83 3
BoysLoveaddict_0506 द्वारा

Lan Wangji = Stoic one
Lan Zhan = Shameless one
Wei Wuxian = Stoic one
Wei Ying = Shameless one
Lan Huan = from the other world
Lan Xichen = from original world
Jiang Cheng = From the other world
Jiang Wanyin = From the original world
Lan Qiren = From the other world
Goatee Qiren = From the original world
(If you think I'm harsh to the old man,I don't care,he doest have any other name so that's what popped up in my mind)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So that's how you two got engaged.",Jiang Cheng said while grinning to Wei Wuxian who keep blushing hard.

"Yeah,thanks to me. If I didn't to that,I don't know what will happen to them. Maybe,until now they wouldn't recognize their own feelings to each other. I have to play a match maker in that age.",Lan Liling said and rolled her eyes.

The scene shifted to a room,Lan Liling is sleeping in a very messy position.

Seeing Lan Liling's position,everyone laughed, especially when they saw a drool from her mouth.

"What kind of sleeping position is that? You look like a starfish. And look! A drool from your mouth.",Jiang Cheng said and laughed.

"Hmph! At least I'm comfortable. Sleeping in a straight position gave me back ache at the morning.",she replied

The door of the room opened revealing Jiang Cheng.

"Ohhh,I remember this. This is the time when he accidentally reveal his secret.",Lan Liling said and smirked at Jiang Cheng,while he was blushing hard. Lan Huan is confused and curious what secret his boyfriend revealed. So is everybody.

Jiang Cheng stepped forward to the bed.

"Oi! Ling,wake up! We have classes today!",he said and threw a pillow to Liling's face,who doesn't seem bothered.

Liling's eyes slightly opened, "No...give me more 1 day before I wake up.",she said and snuggled more to the pillow.

"One day? Isn't suppose to be "Five more minutes"?",Wei Ying asked.

Jiang Cheng grinned, "For her 5 minutes is not enough so she wants one day to be sure her sleep is enough. If she always sleep on time,she will have enough sleep.",he said and rolled his eyes.

"Do you know what time she always slept?",Wei Ying asked.

"Her? She always sneak out at night and came back in the morning and that's when she slept. I don't know what exactly time,but one time I caught her jumping over the walls at the morning.",he said and pointed to Lan Liling who's pouting and sulking on her seat.

"You don't have to tell them all.",she said and turned to the screen.

"One more day? Wake up! It's the first day of class,and you still sleeping."

Liling just snuggled to the pillow as if she didn't heard Jiang Cheng.

"If you didn't wake up,I'll come down the Cloud Recesses and bring alive hen inside your room!",he threatened.

Lan Liling who's sleeping peacefully, suddenly opened her eyes and stood up and cleaned her bed.

"Hehe,Sour Grape! Can't take a joke? Here,here. See? I'm getting ready. Pshh,no need to bring alive chicken. Bring dead,cooked chicken wing instead!.",she said nervously

"What's with the hen?",one Lan disciple asked.

Lan Zhan heard this and smirked.

Lan Liling swear that she saw a smirked is visible on his twin brother. "Don't. You. Dare!",she glared at his brother.

Lan Huan knew what his baby brother planning and just played along. He put a silencing spell on Lan Liling.

"Mmphh?! Mhmmppphhh!"

"Shush,Meimei. Let your brothers deal with the question.",Lan Huan said.

"Mhhphhh?!!",she looked at her brothers pleadingly.

"Well back to the question. It all started when we were young. There's a discussion conference happening in the Lotus Pier,since it's an adult business. We all played in the Lotus Pier,we all decided to play outside. So we roamed around with Jiang Cheng guiding us,buying souvenirs,foods,anything. We didn't noticed that Liling let go of Gege's hand,'cause were busy buying things. When suddenly we heard Liling shouting. We turned around and saw Liling running towards us and being chased by a mother hen,she had a baby chick on her hands while running. We told her to let go of the chick so the mommy hen wouldn't chase her anymore. She did let go of the chick but,she threw the chick on the lake and cried on Gege's arm.",Lan Zhan said. Hearing this,everybody laughed.

Lan Liling just glared at them and sulked. 'I hate you all!'

"Scared?",he teased.

"Me? Scared? Stop spouting nonsense.",she said denying.

"Oh really?"

"Really..."

"Well then,it's not a problem if I bring alive chicken here and lock you up with them.",he said and grin. Liling glared at him.

"Don't you dare! If you did that,I'll tell others your secret!",she said.

"Like you know anything.",he said and crossed his arm infront of his chest.

"I know one."

"Tell me."

Liling smirked. "That you like...",hearing this Jiang Cheng's eyes widened. "L—",before Liling could finish,Jiang Cheng put his hand on Liling's mouth to prevent her saying it.

"Mhpm?",she tilted her head.

Jiang Cheng sighed. "Fine,fine I like your older brother. No need to tell them."

Lan Huan and everybody gasped hearing it and turned to the two blushing Jiang's.

"Ohh! Wanyin! You never told me you liked me before then. You should've told me!",Lan Huan said and pulled the blushing Jiang Cheng into a lovely hug.

Lan Xichen turned to Jiang Wanyin and looked at him. Jiang Cheng who keep blushing hard caught Lan Xichen staring at him and smiling at him,that made him more embarrassed and blushed.

Wei Ying laughed so hard that he almost fell on his chair,if it wasn't for Lan Wangji caught his waist.

Goatee Qiren heard this and once again Qi Deviated and fainted. M-My precious nephews! These two Yunmeng boys!!!

Liling pushed back Jiang Cheng's hand.

"My brother is the one you like?! You mean my older brother, Lan Xichen?!"

Jiang Cheng nodded. "Wait,you didn't know?",he asked.

"No. I thought the one you like is Luo Qingyang."

"Me?",Mian Mian pointed to herself.

"Who's that?"

"Peacock's friend,Mian Mian."

"No way! How did you jump into that conclusion?"

"Well I always caught you two talking to each other. I even thought you two are flirting. I asked Zixuan if Mian-jie told her anything about you two."

"Were just talking to each other,that doesn't mean we're flirting.",he said and rolled his eyes.

"Well I'm sorry,I didn't know.",and rolled her eyes back.

"About your liking to my brother,should I help you or your on your own?",she asked.

"Whatever. Just get ready already we have classes. I don't want to be late.",he said as he stood up and ready leave.

"Sure thing, Brother in-law",she said and laughed,while Jiang Cheng blushed.

"Shut up!"

Everyone laughed while the two Jiang blushed and trying to avoid gazes from others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feel free to vote or comment ( ◜‿◝ )♡

-BoysLoveaddict0506(◍•ᴗ•◍)💙❤️

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

20.5K 1.3K 14
It started when Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji spends one steamy night together secretly out of the other cultivator's eyes and ears. They spend the night...
Collide and Cry VaeRyn द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

403K 20.2K 34
Wei WuXian was the secret of the Jiang sect. Not many knew of him, and everyone was warned against going towards the house on the river. All who trie...
144K 9.2K 48
"Wangji... Rule 2982-" Lan Wangji stiffens. "-you know you can't be with him. It's been many moons for you two now, so I can predict you'll feel...
50.6K 2.8K 21
When Wei Ying let go of Lan Zhan hand, he waited for the impact of the ground with hIs body. Wei Ying didn't feel the impact instead he hear, "Wei Wu...