The story of Xian clan Cultiv...

By RimpaBlqngrn

Introduction: Xian clan was the great clan besides Lan clan........ the story of the enmity between the two s... More

chapter- 1
chapter-2
chapter-3
chapter - 4
chapter-5
chapter-6
chapter-7
chapter- 8
chapter- 9
chapter - 10
chapter-11
chapter -12
chapter-13
chapter-15
chapter -16

chapter-14🔞

817 24 1
By RimpaBlqngrn

......................................

...........................

This chapter is 🔞..... Lan zhan (top) and Wei wuxian (bottom).....
Please enjoy and if you like this chapter..... please vote for the chapter.....🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Weiying and Lan WangJi's kissing sound was clearly heard to the room.

They eagerly kissing each other mouth and mouth. They licking their tongue and sucking it.

Lan zhan said ,"" Weiying.... we are finally together! I love you weiying..... now be my obedient wiffy...."" kisses....

Weiying suddenly very blushing. He was very embarrassed to think about what they would do them..... and hearing Lan zhan's voice weiying's cheeks being red.

Finally they would got engaged and married with their lovely partner, wangxian.

It's like their official first night after marriage ceremony but they are already married. Lan zhan saw to weiying chubby cheeks and lips.

Lan zhan again said, "" you know!.... I am waiting for the day .... I just want to make my life time partner.... you are mine....weiying.... you are just mine...""

"" hai.... I would have a heart attack...... Lanja .....when you said that type of sweet words... please said me a firstly..... o gosh. "" Weiying's cheeks turned very red. Weiying didn't think anything except Lanzhan.

"" we are finally together, who will save you from me....? I can touch you officially .....weiying...""Lan zhan said his sweet words and weiying was blushing......

Weiying said, "" I was waiting for this days long ago. Now I will have you beside me all the long life. I love you gégé!....""

Heard the "gégé" Lan zhan's ears being red. He again aggressively kiss Weiying.

Lan zhan Suddenly stopped. He pushed Weiying into the bed and said,"" Weiying , I really want you tonight..... can I....???""

Weiying was blushing,"" pervert!.... Lan zhan your sweet words..... killing me.... gégé...""

Lan zhan kissed weiying's forehead, two eyelids, nose, glossy cheeks and curvy chin. Lan zhan brushed weiying's lips in his hand and felt the softness of red berry lips. He biting in his lower lip while staring anything.

Lan zhan praised weiying's beauty in his mind, " My weiying is the most beautiful and handsome cultivator..... I'm very lucky..... I never see such a beautyin my clan ...."

Lan zhan grab weiying's chin with his curved finger and cover his lips with him. They both shared kisses, trail of kisses, smooches and bites. Lan zhan eagerly bite weiying's lower lip and sucked them properly, one of weiying's hand wrapped around his neck and deepend the kiss.

They both invaded each others space inside mouth. Their saliva mixed well with each other. Their lips went wet and swollen. They tucked with each other tongue and sucked it properly. Lan WangJi was drunk inside wetness of j
His husband's mouth. He laid on top of his weiying. Lan WangJi gently caressed his jaw and placed trail of kisses and bites and left bruised all over their.

Lan zhan had sucked weiying's neck and slided weiying's robe from shoulder to suck him and bites on his shoulder and undone weiying's waist belt and robs too. Weiying was half naked under his husband's..... he felt very shy.....

Lan WangJi kissed weiying's chest and sucked and nibble his nipples. Weiying was moaning loud in lust. Lan wangji one hand was pinching weiying's one nipple and other one nipple was sucked and licked by WangJi. Their body were heated up and sliding on each other. Their manhood were erected under their clothes.

Weiying said with his moaning voice,"" Lanja you know.......how badly I wanted you to ravish my slut hole, and make me cum with your dick. ""

For a long time Wangji controlled his Sexual desire, but tonight.... he was mind it he didn't stop and didn't mercy with Weiying.

Lan zhan pulled weiying's trouser, he saw how hard his weiying's and stroking his weiying's manhood.

Wangji pushed Weiying on bed and untied Weiying's waist belt and undone his rob too. He trailed many kisses over Weiying's jaw...... licked his earlobs and earholes too. Kept sucking earlobs like a popines... Then grab his neck and sucking, licking it. He left many hickies on Weiying's Milky smooth soft skin and claiming over his body.

Wanji had sucked Weiying's red erected nipples and biting them one by one and squeezing wangji's shoulder and pulled WangJi's hair to make him moan louder and groan in the river of lust.

Wanji rubbed his Manhood from clothed and opened the node of his trouser and pulled it out, then weiying kept sucking his husband's nipple and and stroking his member too with one hand kept sucking weiying's nipple and and stroking his member too with one hand. They both were naked and kept stroking each other's Monstrous dick. Their eyes were full of lust and lost in erotic movement of their respective bodies. Their bodies glued to each other. They laid beside each other and changed their position in 69 formation and kept stroking each other and both released their precums.

Wei wuxian couldn't wait anymore and sucked the tip of lan wangji's dick, taste his precum and sucked his dick's tip like a baby sucked his favorite candy bar... Lan wangji moan in pleasure ,"" Aahh.... aaahhhh! Ah.... weiying....""...and he wrapped weiying's dick with his hand and teasing him using his tongue and licked weiying's precum. He sucked tip of his weiying's dick and made him moan when Weiying's dick was also invaded his Beloved husbands mouth.

When weiying first time seen WangJi's dick.... he think ,"" a monster dick.... when he inside me...... can I life?..... o God.....""

Weiying shouted out Loud in pain and Pleasure... Ahhhh Slow......." Lan zhan Inserted his Monster dick Inside him... And roughly fucked him.... "You wanted me to wreck you... Feel the pain with lust... My Mommy....... Daddy will gonna be so hard today. Bear the pain with me.......

He kept Thrusting inside him.. Touched his Prostate and Sweet spot too. Lam zhan leaking his Cum inside his hole... It was easy to make more Fast thrust inside him....

Again lan zhan increase his thrust inside weiying's throat and said in moan "I am cumming lanza..... husband... ".
Wanji replied "Me too" They both cum at the same time.

Wanji Said weiying,"" call me husband..... weiying...... again call me husband.....""

Weiying replied with a painful moaned,"" husband.....""

Lan WangJi become more wild...... listening the "husband" word.... to his husband....

"""Weiying..... Ready for the Next Round"" Lan zhan smirked and Top the weiying...... Lan zhan put weiying's legs on his shoulder and pushed himself inside weiying's anal hole... He trusted slowly inside pace of weiying's buttcheeks.. Weiying slowly jumped over his good-looking husband... in and out fucking.......

Lan zhan was enjoying ripped his Ass by Weiying's... Lan WangJi moved his ass and enjoying sexily and whispered in weiying ear.... ""Ahhhhh ahhhhh muuuuhhhhh My Love....me insanely My belove......""

"I love you more than You love me....."" Lan zhan replied his husband.

Lan zhan increases his speed of thrusts. Weiying moved his hips and take him deep inside his hole... lanzhan hit weiying's g-spot and made him cum... Lan zhan had beaten up him hard with his Sword sharp dick. His dick was Piercing and digging weiying's hole deeply and made him cum several times... lan zhan stood up and hold weiying in his arms...

Weiying Wrapped his legs around Lan zhan's waist and dancing on his dick Up and down. Lan zhan increased his thrust and pulled weiying's legs in his hands, FUCKING him in the standing position... Lan zhan Dripping his cum on Weiying's dick and increase the Friction inside his Tiny tunnel.

""Ahhh.....!....Ahhhhh!.....""

Lan zhan removed his dick and weiying's legs from his arms... weiying stood up.. His legs were shaking badly...Lan zhan bent weiying on wall, weiying bent while taking support of wall using his palms.

Lan zhan pierced his hole in one go and wrecking his hole mercilessly... ""Ah weiying.....why are you so wet?... You are leaking Your Cum continuously. How badly you needed me inside you?... weiying.....you ass is burning inside... I can feel the warmth of a furnace." Lan zhan whispered in weiying's ear and compelled him to leak his more and more cum and felt orgasm.

Lan zhan removed his sleeping dick from weiying's butt and widened weiying's legs. Lan zhan knelt down... weiying squirt his Cum and dripping from his ass... weiying enjoying his husband releasing The mixture of their cum....

Weiying blushed and his face was turning red, he said shyly. """Do you like your own cum's taste? My dick is hard again.. I wanted to release my cum too. Suck me husband Please make me cum.."

Lan zhan sucked him like he is sucking his favorite tonghullu. Lan zhan loved to suck his Whole length in one go.....Lan zhan Squeeze weiying's hips and pulled him by hips. Lan zhan enjoying his face fucked by his his weiying. Weiying felt utmost pleasure and drowned in his sexual desire...... Lan zhan sucked and stroked his dick.... Massaging his balls with hands and squeezing his butts.........

Weiying loved to penetrate wangji's face.... He thrusted his husband's face unconsciously......Lan zhan put one finger inside weiying's butt and "ering him and enjoyed cock sucking... K.....

Weiying hold Lan zhan's head and within some deep thrust he released his cum inside Lan zhan....... Lan zhan drinked his Sticky thick white juicy. His finger were splitting weiying's butt hole..

Weiying knelt down and his was back facing lan zhan's face... weiying bent down on his elbow and spread his legs like a bitch... wanji rimmed his grim edge of butthole and inserted three finger inside his Anal.... Kept fucking him with three fingers and made him cum....

weiying was enjoying for being his Husband's personal slut, His hip was moving and catch the rhythm of lan wangji's dick.... Thrust him hard. Lan zhan stretched his husband's one leg in the air and fucked him deeply.....

Weiying pulled Lan WangJi by his hair and whispered in his ear, "Ahhh You are still Leaking my husband...... Stop being whore for me... How much you stored Your cum inside your body? Let me Fuck you to Torn your Damn ass hole. Damn You are fucking hot inside your butt. Your hole will be swollen for next few days. Don't blame me for being so Naughty. It's all your fault my husband......Ahhhhh....Ahhhhh.......""

Lan zhan pinched weiying's nipple and made him.... weiying was dancing up down direction leaking his liquid... Lan WangJi Pulled weiying on his chest and hold his butt and increased his thrust deepened... Lan WangJi moved his hip from down side and weiying's jumped on upside.

They changed the pose. Weiying took reverse position and faced the wall and his back faced the Lan zhan.... He was jumping like a trained whore of brothel. Both fucked so hard. Weiying Removed his husband's dick and laid beside him on his stomach...... Lan WangJi placed a pillow under him and weiying's stomach lied on pillow. He again pushed his member in weiying's anal and fucked him hard inside. Thrust him mercilessly, deeply... When lanzhan was about to cum he took out his penis and come Closer to weiying's face and rubbed his Wet Penis on Weiying's lips. Weiying sucked his length and made him cum inside his mouth and gulped his liquid.....

Lan zhan was exhausted... But Weiying still sucking him like a sweet candy. Lan zhan pating his husband's hair and enjoy his warm mouth. Weiying released his penis and smiled flashed on his face... Lan WangJi kissed weiying's lips and took him in his arms and placed on bed... They both hug each other......

....................................

......................

To be continue........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 80.1K 55
Wang Yibo known as most notorious Bad Boy and a heartbreaker. Xiao Zhan is known as most calmest person with cheerful mind. Wang Yibo can't stand w...
267K 13.8K 59
"I hate you." Lan Zhan said emotionless. Just hearing it, Wei Ying's world came crashing down. But still, he tried to keep his composure...
87.4K 5.6K 33
Wei wuxian the Emperor of yilling. Lan wangji a prince of gusu. What happen when they met because of a war and when there past will come before them...
56.6K 2.1K 15
Wei Ying, along with the Jiang clan have been invited to cloud recesses for lessons, where the young Wei meets Lan Zhan. Wei Ying was mistreated by...