.: why me.. :. Cat boy Au

By Nova_3213

(He a hybrid of cat and human.. Idfk) George has always kept a secret from the entire world.. that he's a cat... More

.:1:.
.:2:.
.:3:.
.:4:.
.:5:.
.:6:.
.:7:.
.:8:.
.:9:.
.:10:.
.:11:.
.:12:.
.:13:.
.:14:.
.:15:.
.:16:.
.:18:.
.:19:.
.:20:.
.:21:.
.:22:.
.:23:.
.:24:.
.:25:.
.:26:.

.:17:.

4.9K 149 208
By Nova_3213

Bloop bloop.

George happily sat in the car, holding his feet paws happily.
"I'm so excited!!" His tail swayed back and forth.
"This is our first date!"

"Is it?" Dream looked over at George.
"I didn't think it was.. i thought we were only hanging out." He had a calm look, giving George a confused gaze.

George soon felt embarrassed- didnt Dream say with was a date?? Did he mix up his words.
"O-oh- sorry-" he mumbled quietly.
"I thought it was a date-"

"I'm joking with you Georgie- it is a date." Dream leaned over, placing a kiss on George's cheek.
"I am going to enjoy this date of ours- as long as you do." He only wanted to tease George and fluster him.

"Really??" George perked up, looking over at Dream... thank god he wasn't wrong about this being a date... that would have been embarrassing.
"I never been on a date before!" He purred, his tail waving back and forth.
"And I'm so excited! Especially because it's with you!"

Dream felt all giddy and happy- he got to take the most handsome boy he's ever met on a date! He can't screw up! This is his best chance.
"Me neither." He hummed, shaking his head.

"Yes you have." George's ears pinned down as he gave Dream an unimpressed look.
"You went on a date with fundy! That weird minecraft thing- this isn't your first date..."

"Yeah- but that wasn't a true date-" Dream softly chuckled, continuing to drive down the lonely road.
"Your my first date georgie." He smiled, ruffling George's hair whilst being mindful of his ears.

George smiled as he looked down.
"Yay!" he flicked his ears, giggling to himself.
"I'm excited then... cause your mine too!! I'm glad it's with you,"

Dream nodded as he drove forward,
"Don't worry- we aren't going anywhere in the open and busy- I know you don't like open places." He continued down the road.
"I was thinking somewhere nice and quiet just the two of us can go.."

He knew George hated going in open and public places.. so maybe going somewhere quiet and calm would be peaceful.

George nodded, his ears flickering.
"I'm excited to see where we go!" He glanced out the window.
"I hope we enjoy it! Just the two of us- peaceful."

Dream nodded... being anxious was an understatement.
"how about- we go to the park..? No one really goes there so late at night on a week day" he hummed, glancing at George.
"So it will be just us.."

George quickly nodded.
"I'd love to go!" He had a smile grow on his face.
"I love the park- even if I never go."

"Alright then!" Dream continued to drive down the road, making his way towards the park.
"I hope you enjoy it here." He hummed... he was terrified to himself.. he can't screw this up!
"It's pretty."

.: quick time skip :. 10-20 minutes later .:.

George leaned against the window, his tail swaying back and forth.
"Oh! It's so pretty!" He purred to himself, watching the lights as they passed by them.
"Wow.."

Dream watched as George scattered around the car- moving back and forth from the front and back seat- he was happy.
"Enjoying yourself..?" He smiled, seeing George scatter around.

"Yeah!" George's ears perked up, looking around the place happily.
"So far I am enjoying myself!" He looked back at Dream, having a happy look.
"I have barely been in a car.. so whenever I am I get overly excited- sorry.. I usually hid it when I went in the car with you and Sapnap... I always got scared you guys would get upset."

"No no- don't say sorry!" Dream shook his head, looking back at George.
"I think it's nice! I like that your being yourself in here"

George smiled, his tail swaying back and forth.
"Thank you for not thinking I'm weird-" he looked back out the window, feeling excited.
"It makes me feel happy... and welcomed when I'm with you."

"I'm glad you feel that way." Dream had a sigh of relief- thank god.
"By the way- we are about to arrive" he looked forward, continuing to drive.
"So be careful getting out of the car."

George got even more excited as his tail began thrashing around happily, looking out the window.
"Alright!" He waved his tail around Dream.

Dream wheezed trying to push George's tail away.
"You big idiot-" he laughed, shaking his head.
"I'm trying to drive!! Put your tail down!"

George turned around, laughing.
"Sorry! I'm excited!!" He moved himself next to Dream.
"I really wanted to spend time like this with you- I just.. I was scared to ask! But now we get to hang out and have a date!"

"Why were you scared..?" Dream furrowed his brows faintly, confused why George was scared to ask him.
"You could have always asked me."

"I thought if I did ask- you would think it was stupid and tell Sapnap... and then he would make fun of me for it.." George's ears pinned down, anxiously laughing.
"Oh.."

"Pfft-" Dream shook his head.
"I don't think it's stupid! I think it's nice! Getting to spend time with one of my best friends and best of all my special boyfriend!" He placed his hand on George's thigh, rubbing his thumb softly.
"You can always talk to me."

George smiled, looking down at his cat paws- then looking over at dreams hand... it made him happy.

"OH!- sorry! I forgot to ask to put my hand on your thigh-" Dream anxiously chuckled, shaking his head.
"I didn't mean to do tha-"

"Dream- it's okay" George laughed, shaking his head.
"I like it" he nuzzled dreams cheek, placing his hands on dreams thigh.
"Now focus on the road!"

Dream pulled into an empty parking lot, carefully parking near the path.
"Don't worry, we are here Georgie." He looked down at George's hands

George looked at his feet.
"Should I put shoes on...?" He mumbled quietly, his ears flattening on his head.
"So people won't see my feet or well... paws..?..?"

"Nah- you don't need too" Dream kissed George's cheek repeatedly.
"It's too dark for people to notice... besidesss we can always say your cosplaying"

George lightly laughed, shaking his head.
"You idiot." He opened the car door.
"That's such a stupid excuse!"

"Yeah yeah, well Hold on-" Dream quickly slid out of the car, walking over to the passengers side door.
"Give me a second,"

George had a puzzled look.
"Huh..?" His ears flickered- looking up at Dream.

Dream held his hand out.
"Sorry- I wanted to be a gentleman." He wanted to help George out of the car.
"And help you out of the car~"

George blinked before he laughed.
"Oh my god." He gladly took his hand, shaking his head.
"I didn't think you would be a gentle man!"

Dream lightly pulled George towards him.
"I don't mind being a weirdo if your my boyfriend." He placed his hand on George's cheek.
"Your the prettiest person I've ever met."

George faintly blushed as his ears slowly and softly lowered... he was In paradise- Dream was his paradise.
"You make me feel like the most special person in the world." He wrapped his arms around dreams neck, pulling him close.

"Because you are! You are the most special person in the world." Dream placed a kiss on George's forehead.
"Now.. let's go enjoy our date." He pulled away, slowly grasping George's hand.
"Alright..?"

George interlocked his fingers with Dream, nodding humbly.
"Yeah!" He giggled, nuzzling the blondes cheek.
"Let's enjoy our time"

Dream felt overjoyed in that moment- he still couldn't believe he's on a date with George!! His childhood crush!!

George looked down, watching as he walked along the rubble paths.
"It feels so strange.." he padded along the path.
"It doesn't hurt.."

Dream glanced down at George's paws, seeing him tap the rocks.
"Yeah- your paws aren't probably used to walking bare foot" squeezed George's hands softly.
"At least you are okay.."

"Woah.." George's attention turned ahead, seeing an open meadow.
"Is this... the.."

"Where I wanted to take you~" Dream let go of George's hand, walking ahead.
"I thought you would love the peace here.. in the flowery meadow.."

George had a jaw dropped look, quickly running into the flower meadow.
"Oh my god! It's so pretty!!" He adored the feeling of the grass on his paws.
"Wow! It's so... soft.."

Dream watched as George ran around the meadow, getting distracted by every flower... it made him happy.

George's attention turned to different things at once, wanting to focus everything around him.
"So pretty!" He looked down at the flower, his tail thrashing against the flowers.

Dream made his way up to george, hugging him from behind.
"I'm glad you like it here." He kissed George's cheeks happily.

"I more then like it!" George's ears peaked up as his smiled.
"I love it!" He looked around, excited about everything around him.
"It's so.."

Dream held George happily as they stared off at the gorgeous view.
"I'm glad I get to show this too you." He swayed back and forth, humming.
"I've always wanted to show you this place.."

"Yeah.. Im glad you could show me.." George's gaze softened, looking over at Dream.
"I love it here." He kissed dreams cheek, nuzzling him faintly.
"With you as my company.."

"I'm glad." Dream slowly sat down, seeing if George wanted to sit with him.

George sat next to dream, resting his head on the blondes shoulder.
"I love you so much.." he purred in the blondes neck.
"Thank you for putting up with me."

"I love you too" Dream rested his head on George's, being mindful of his ears.
"And I'm sorry for over thinking that you didn't want to be with me." He mumbled, rubbing George's thigh softly.
"I just thought it seemed like I forced you.."

"Well- I was nervous and it did seem like I was avoiding you.. I was just shy and scared." George coiled his tail around dreams waist, smiling happily.
"Thank you for listening to me-"

"Of course, your my boyfriend.." Dream firmly kissed George's head, nudging him soon after.
"I'll always listen to you Georgie, no matter what." He smiled to himself.

"Soo... you won't be mad if I accidentally clawed the sheets-" George glanced up at Dream, mumbling faintly.
"Cause I did-"

"Eh- there like 5$ at Walmart.. I don't care." Dream shook his head, continuing to hug George.
"We are rich, things like that doesn't matter." He shook his head, humming.
"So don't worry- I'm not mad."

George carefully moved himself onto Dreams lap, straddling him.
"Sorry, I thought this would be more comfortable." He hugged the blonde, his tail swaying around.

"It is.. don't worry." Dream looked at the brunette, seeing the happy look on his face.
"I'm glad your enjoying this place" he rested his hands on George's hips.
"I am as well."

The two sat in a comforting silence, enjoying each other's presence- as they cuddled each other.

"You know... I wasn't expecting you out of all people to have a crush on me." George lightly purred, leaning into dreams chest.
"I thought you only thought of me as a friend."

"Ive always had the biggest crush on you- ever since we met I was just wanting to see the boy I had the biggest crush on- but you always gave me an excuse why I couldn't see you.." Dream laid on the ground, letting George lay on his chest.
"So I waited... and waited to see what the loveliest person in the world looked like"

"Was it worth the wait..?" George mumbled, feeling a faint blush on his face.

"Indeed it was." Dream stared at the star filled sky.
"I was worth it.. I would wait those 4 years again just to see you for a day."

Total word count: 2001

Bloop bloop bloop

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 1.5K 33
Royal AU/Fantasy AU "Nature always finds a way to ensure balance. But it might not be achieved in the way you think- or want." George, a prince, who'...
164K 5.4K 31
George is exhausted from living in his toxic home where he's bullied by his brothers and treated harshly by his homophobic foster parents, and in his...
17.5K 403 34
Trigger Warnings || Smoking, Homophobia, Alcohol, Smut, Cutting mention || George attends a new high school because his parents say its more 'better'...
486K 16.5K 62
Karl is finding it more and more difficult to hide his feelings for his best friend, Sapnap. He's willing to risk it all for his chance at love, but...