TMF ONESHOTS IDK HI

Por Somniphobie

[] [] [] Ships I've written so far: ˙ Drake (12) ˙ Drander (5) ˙ Drenry (2) ˙ Jiam ˙ Drelliot ˙ Jomies /p ˙... Más

☀️ Welcome! 🌙
Drake 🐅
Drake 🐅 (2)
Drake 🗿
Jomies 🚼
Jiam🌲, Drenry 🐠
Drake 🍍
Drander 🐧
Drake🌡
Drander 💣
Drake 🏹
Drake 🍄
Drake 🌾
Drake 🥀
Drander 🚬
Drelliot 🐄
Drake 🐱
Drake 📻
Drander 🐲
Drake 🎷
Droey ☕
Drenry 🌊

Drander 🦐

463 7 21
Por Somniphobie

˙Main ship: Drew x Zander

˙Serious topics: suicide (briefly mentioned)

˙Drew angst

˙Title: "Thrown away."

—————

"I'm revoking your allowance! You're not allowed here anymore, young man!", a middle-aged man raises his voice at his incompetent son.

—"You're not serious, dad-", the dumbfounded boy was about to yell but received a slap across the face from another strong figure.

—"Andrew "Jude" Dorrance! You heard your father, you're banished from this property! Your grades have been disastrous! This is unforgivable! I will not let you ruin our name any further!", the boy's mother speaks up, putting on her right glove back.

The young teen puts a hand on his red cheek, rage filling his eyes. He glares at his parents, feeling beyond betrayed.

"Lower your eyes! Hand me your keys. We already disabled your bank account. You've been such a disgrace, why can't you be like your brother?", the father harshly scoffs.

Drew obeys, getting rid of his keys and lowering his gaze, a sign of respect. The boy is completely shocked. His parents were kicking him out of the house, leaving him with no money at all! Is he even allowed to go get his stuff in his room? How could they do that? His grades aren't even bad, they only dropped by a few points. Drew already has a lot on his plate. With Liam dissapearing, Jake being less present... He's already dealing with stuff. His eyes suddenly water as he remembers all the things that are going on in that pathetic life of his. He also remembers his first break up last year with Zoey, a cheater and user. 

"Go get your stuff, you have 3 minutes, not more.", the mother orders around and walks away, sick of seeing her son's face.

What a useless child, good for nothing. Drew swiftly gives a glance to the corner of the room, making eye contact with the maids. They pitied him, but did they need to?

"You're dismissed. Hurry up, now.", his father leaves as well.

The magenta-haired one walks upstairs. This is the last time he'll see his room. He grabs a suitcase and starts messily packing up his clothes and other stuff. He also grabs the bit of money he found in his drawer. He is used to paying in cash, he usually plays around with his credit card. Feeling overwhelmed and trying his best not to show, he removes his black hoodie leaving him in a plain white shirt. It was making him feel way too hot, and therefore trapped. He doesn't dare go back downstairs to seek the help of the maids. He has to leave all his video games behind, he still packs his laptop, to save a bit of all the progress he has. He quickly grabs all the pictures he has of his friends and lets the tears escape his eyes, frowning. He sniffles silently in the dark and finishes packing, trying his best not to punch his walls, or go punch someone. He grabs his suitcase and says farewell to his bedroom, calming down for a bit. He jolts when he hears his father speak up from downstairs. He soon becomes irritated again, just by hearing the traitor's voice. Sure, he's sad, but he still feels hatred.

"Get down here! Your time is up!", the other informs.

He swings the door open, letting Drew exit.

"I guess this is goodbye, Father...", the boy begins but suddenly the door swings once again and gets slammed in his nose, "Son of a bitch! I hope you get hit by a fucking truck, dickhead!", he yells and immediately walks away angrily, and stubbornly, dragging his stuff along with him.

He believes he didn't do anything wrong, which is understandable. He doesn't exactly know where he's going but he's walking fast. Should he go to Jake's? Or Henry's? The young male chooses to go to his boyfriend's. He grabs his phone out to see a picture of him and his friends, Liam included. The red-eyed boy's pain was so well hidden. Drew blammed himself for letting him drift away so easily. He starts to tear up again, thinking about them, thinking about him. He uses his fingerprint to unlock his phone and dials Zander's phone number silently. The boy answers.

"Hey, Drew."

—"Are you home?", the other precipitates.

—"Uhh, no I'm at Luke's right now. Why?", he answers, suspicious as always.

—"I'll explain when I-"

Suddenly, his phone runs out of battery, vibrating as the screen suddenly becomes pitch black. He groans, his vision blurry because of the tears, and continues to walk towards the nearest subway station.

.

.

.

The boy exits the subway and sighs. Is Zander busy? That, he doesn't know. He just hopes he isn't. He walks a little, for around 15 minutes, still heading to Luke's house. He observes the garden for a bit, zoning out and looking for a doorbell. Not finding it, he huffs and hesitantly knocks on the front door, taking a few steps back after hearing a boy yell.

"Coming!". The door swings open revealing a purple-haired boy.

—"Who is it?", a sweet voice speaks up from the living room.

—"It's Drew.", Zander smiles.

But his smile soon proceeds to fade away, as he notices the puffy eyes and slightly red nose his lover had.

"Can I come in?", the magenta-haired one asks, avoiding eye contact, ashamed.

—"Uh, sure.", Zander steps aside, letting Drew come inside.

He leaves his suitcase next to the entrance. They both sit on the couch, next to Hailey who was on her phone.

"Hey, Drew.", the black-eyed girl greets, smiling.

—"Oh, hi Drew!", Luke appeared out of nowhere, probably coming out of the kitchen.

They were now on good terms with Drew. A lot has changed in the last year of high school for everyone. Drew replies with an almost inaudible "Hi.". It was brief, and his voice was breathy. Zander now knew something was wrong with him. He grabs his hand and stands up, dragging him upstairs. He enters the bathroom and closes the door behind him and looks him right in the eye.

"What happened?", he questions, his tone pressuring Drew to answer.

The boy lets out a 'Tsk', after remembering the previous events. Zander raised a brow. He asked the same question again, this time his voice was a little more soothing and calm. He has learned not to sound too pushy and obnoxious, especially when someone's uneasy.

"I fought with my parents! They're such assholes!", he shouts, losing his temper again, "They kicked me out of the house, and they didn't even-!", he starts tearing up again.

—"Drew!? What's wrong!?", the other exclaims.

Then, without a single warning, he breaks down into sobs, which seems extremely strange for Drew. The anger was hiding his sadness and soon enough, the facade came off. Zander gasps as he hurries to kneel next to the other boy, worried. 

"Talk to me! What happened?", he pressures the other to reply.

He cups his face, examining his facial expression, he was hurt and confused. His cheek also had a small red mark. Zander calms down and tries not to force him to speak. If he wants him to confess, he'll have to be patient and remain serene. The boy continues to sob, trying his best to hide his salty tears with his forearms. It didn't work, his body wouldn't calm down. He speaks up, trying to reassure Zander, obviously failing since he starts shaking slightly.

"They didn't even explain why! They just..!", he says with his breathy voice.

He doesn't stop crying loudly, eventually, he starts choking on his words.

"I'm sorry, I'll be okay! I just, I don't understand! Why would they kick me out-?"

The pianist hugs the other tightly, in a protective manner, both still sitting on Luke's cold bathroom floor. Speaking of him, he knocks on the door. He already finds Drew's sudden arrival strange. What are they doing in his bathroom, now?

"Is everything alright in there?", he asks, slightly worried, with his calm, soothing voice.

Zander takes a moment to take a good look at Drew, then responds.

"Everything's okay!"

Luke goes back downstairs and Drew is now less agitated. He feels ashamed after sobbing uncontrollably in front of his lover. He was still crying, just sniffling. The purple-eyed boy isn't very good at reassuring. He sits next to Drew, patting his shoulder in silence. The other wipes away his tears and stands up to go wash his face, the sink was in front of him. He does so and dries his face with a towel he finds resting on the washing machine.

"Sorry, you had to see me in this state..." he murmurs, not facing the other boy in the room.

—"Don't apologize for something so stupid.", the other responds standing up.

He turns Drew around, holding his hand gently, and kisses his cheek softly. The room stays quiet for a bit before Drew speaks up.

"They never cared about me. It makes sense they're getting rid of me.", he says sadly, his voice weirdly not bitter, "They said it was because of my grades."

—"Tch, they're just assholes! Your grades are fine! I swear, if they ever approach you again, I'll make sure to-!"

—"They won't. Not after betraying me like that.", his usual sour tone's back.

—"Hm. They never were good parents anyway. It may be a good thing you'll never see them again.", Zander declares.

The silence fills the room again, for quite some time.

"You'll stay at mine. But I'm warning you, if I see one of your socks on the floor, I'll-"

Drew chuckles a little, still seeming a bit nervous.

"Thank you, Zander. I'm glad I met you.", he looks at the floor for a brief instant then hugs his lover, resting his head on his shoulder tiredly.

Crying does make people tired afterward.

"Come on, we're going home.", the pianist announces.

They both exit the room. While walking downstairs, Drew grabs Zander's hand, shyly intertwining their fingers. He was still a bit embarrassed about breaking down in front of his boyfriend like that. Zander blushes a little, then smiles slightly, not looking at the other.

"Zander! There you are! I wanted you to teach me how to play rush E on the piano!", Milly exclaims. 

—"Since when is she here?", Drew mutters.

Zander huffs.

"I'll teach you tomorrow, Milly. I gotta go right now, something came up.", he improvises.

—"Huh, what about the sleepover?", Sean pops out of nowhere.

He was on the couch all along?

"Wait, what came up?", Hailey asks, concerned.

—"I really can't chat anymore, we'll see each other tomorow, alright?", he leaves, still holding Drew's hand.

Drew quickly grabs the suitcase he left. They walk to Zander's car, he just received his driving license. He was already a good driver. Zander looks for his keys but can't seem to find them. 

"Ugh, Hailey probably has them.", he thinks out loud and groans.

Drew sits on the sidewalk and Zander follows. The boy hesitantly speaks up.

"Are you feeling alright?", he puts a hand on the other's thigh, to reassure him he's here for him.

—"Yeah, I'm fine. I just can't believe they didn't even talk to me first. It all happened so quickly..."

—"They're douchebags, forget about them.", the pianist stands up, not looking in the boy's direction.

—"You don't have the keys, right?", Drew sighs as he stands up too, "Let's take the subway then.", Drew offers.

Zander nods and they both make their way to the nearest subway station. 

.

.

.

Once underground, they wait for the subway to arrive. A bubbly girl comes towards them instead, smiling innocently. She has beautiful blond hair and a very bright smile. She's wearing fashionable clothes and seems overall nice to talk to.

"Hey, I think you're cute! Can I get your number?", she speaks up, addressing herself to Drew, with an annoying forced high-pitched, supposed to sound cute.

—"Sorry, I'm taken.", he shrugs, smirking proudly.

The boy's flattered he has to reject another girl. It does get annoying sometimes but for some reason, he also finds it amusing.

"She doesn't have to know, we could just take our business to my place, it's one-stop away!"

—"Uhh...-"

—"Excuse me?", Zander instantly glares at her.

—"What, I'm not talking to you.", she reveals her true voice, still high-pitched but not as annoying as the other.

—"He's not going anywhere.", he goes in front of his boyfriend, looking down on the short girl.

—"Ugh, don't get involved, this doesn't concern you."

—"Actually, it does. This is my boyfriend you're talking to!", Drew rests his hand on Zander's shoulder telling him to calm down.

He still secretly enjoyed the show, though.

"What!? That can't be true! Y-You're dating him!? Ew!", she genuinely looks disgusted, "This is ridiculous! He's way out of your league!", she whines.

—"The real ridicule here is you. And watch your tone.", he still keeps eye contact with the girl, approaching her face real close pronouncing the last sentence of his.

The girl scoffs and stomps her feet on the floor while pouting, walking away childishly. She finds another guy to play with and starts chatting with him, most likely flirting.

"Jealous, huh?", Drew teases.

Zander, still mad, replies.

"Jealous of what? That girl's just looking for a one-night stand. Seriously, what's with people today!", he huffs.

The subway arrives, after a long 10 minutes of waiting and standing around. The magenta-haired one kisses Zander's ear, making the other huff, blushing slightly. He hurries to grab his hand and drag him inside.

"Hurry up, the doors are already about to close!", he exclaims.

They get in just in time and both let out a sigh of relief. The purple-eyed one can't help but hang his head down low, attempting to hide his face. He's still pissed at the girl they met previously. Drew chuckles and starts imitating his lover, hanging his head low too. The other looks at his boyfriend and sighs. Drew does the same and sighs looking at Zander in the eyes.

"We should find somewhere to sit, I live in the 3rd borough.", the boy informs.

—"We should find somewhere to sit, I live in the 3rd borough.", he laughs.

—"Don't mock me.", Zander narrows his eyes.

—"Don't mock me!", Drew challenges the other.

—"Seriously, stop!"

—"Seriously... stop!", Drew laughs at the other's face.

The purple-haired one glares at the latter. He approaches his face very closely and looks at his lips, only to skip him and go take a seat. 

"Rude.", Drew smirks. 

He sits down next to his lover and rests his head on his shoulder. They both stay silent for a bit until Zander stops ignoring his lover.

"Tired?", Zander asks, not laying his eyes on the boy.

—"Exhausted.", Drew smiles and closes his eyes.

—"Hm."

Arriving at Zander's took a while, Drew spent half the ride asleep on Zander. They both enter the building. His apartment is located on the 4th floor, but the duo was too lazy to pick the staircase. They choose to take the elevator. Zander unlocks his door and turns around to face Drew.

"Remove your shoes before coming in.", he declares.

Drew nods and kicks his shoes off.

"Nice socks.", Zander smirks while Drew blushes slightly.

—"Oh, shut up. Yours look like cats."

—"They're supposed to.", Zander shrugs and grabs Drew's wrist, "I rearranged my room."

—"You did?"

They head to the bedroom. The sheets were lavender, the pillows were a nice shade of purple and the blanket was white.

"Wasn't the closet facing this way last time I came here?"

—"It was. I also bought a new bed, this one's way more comfortable.", the boy announces, a bit excited.

Zander sits on the bed. The other boy jumps in his arms, acting unusually physically clingy.

"It's better now.", Drew smiles and looks around.

—"You'll unpack the stuff you brought.", he points at the suitcase.

—"I didn't bring much, I can-", the other starts.

The latter doesn't get to finish his sentence.

"Drew, you've had a long day, don't be so stubborn and listen to me for once.", Zander huffs, "Just go brush your teeth and go to bed. I'll help you in the morning."

The brown-eyed one hesitantly nods. Zander quickly pecks his cheek so Drew decides to kiss him on the lips. It then hits him:

"I didn't bring my toothbrush-"

—"How did you not bring it?", he facepalms and groans.

—"I didn't think I'd-"

—"I have backups.", the other cuts him again, he stands up and goes next to the open door, "Follow me, imbecile."

Drew narrows his eyes and lets out a small puff. He follows his lover into the bathroom.

.

.

Once they're done getting in their pajamas and brushing their teeth, they go back to the bedroom. Zander sits on the bed and grabs a book he left on his nightstand and starts reading. Drew sits next to his, gets his laptop, and goes on Netflix. He connects his AirPods to the laptop.

"So you brought your laptop but not your toothbrush?"

—"Oh, shut it", Drew smirks.

Zander rests his head on the other's shoulder while reading his book. Drew smiles a little and kisses the top of Zander's head. He starts watching a movie. They both stay close to each other. Even if they don't lay an eye on each other the whole time, they both enjoy the time they spend together. That certainly wasn't the case in high school, though Drew liked teasing him on daily basis.

.

.

.

When Zander decides to stop reading, he checks on his boyfriend only to notice he's snoring softly, almost inaudibly. He fell asleep while watching his movie, his head resting on top of Zander's. The purple-eyed one moves Drew around so he sleeps comfortably. He pecks his lips softly and goes to sleep as well. Tomorow, they'll have to explain everything to the others.

—————

Word count: 3053

I don't like this one very much but it's a bit long, so I'm lowkey proud HAHA- Hope u enjoyed the angst Kryuito thingy, I suck at writing angst ayo

Liked the story? Vote! B)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

19.5K 530 27
ˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣ ah yes, a oneshot book of my favorite comfort ship that'll forever have a place (of luxury-may i add) in my heart...
123K 1.8K 113
Heres my one shot book! I rly appreciate everything you all have done for me♡︎ Rules: No... -smut -sex -nudity -straight shipping Zander -illegal sh...
117K 3.6K 100
Just one shots of youtubers. All fluff with smut hints at times. Requests are always appreciated!! Please keep in mind that this was my first success...
181K 3.9K 70
Ah so your one of those weird people who actually read the description.But I'll give ya what you want. As the title says this is an oumami one shot f...