Adopt by my therapist brother

By heartandlionreader

A 16 year old girl does not want to go and see a therapist. One day she said that she will not go to her ses... More

Cover pags and characters
Main characters
🥀 1
🥀2
🥀3
🥀4
🥀5
🥀6
🥀7
🥀8
🥀9
🥀10
🥀11
🥀12
🥀13
🥀14
🥀15
🥀16
🥀17
🥀18
🥀19
🥀20
🥀21
🥀22
🥀23
🥀24
🥀25
🥀26
🥀27
🥀28
🥀29
🥀31
🥀32
🥀33
🥀34
🥀35
🥀36
🥀37
🥀38
🥀39
🥀40
🥀41
🥀42
🥀43
🥀44
🥀45
🥀46
🥀47
🥀48
🥀49
🥀50
🥀51
🥀52
🥀53

🥀30

67 2 0
By heartandlionreader

Cooper:
"Hey are you going to be ok."

Rocky:
"I think so only if you huge me."

Cooper:
"Then I will huge you."

Rocky:
"Thanks."

Rocky:
After she did Jessica needle we told Jess that we love her she will do an amazing job for them and that we love her then we went in Cooper car to get Jessica some clothes because she is staying here for one day which was ok for us anyways once we got to Jess house we went to get her clothes and my clothes because me and cooper are staying with her in till she can go home.

Cooper:
"Do you think that is enough clothes?"

Rocky:
"I think it is Cooper I think that we pack for and it is only for one day."

Cooper:
"Yeah you are right."

Rocky:
We just spend the day together we went go Cooper house so he can get his thing in till we got a call from nurse Rose Land saying that she is almost done with surgery by the we get their once we got their I went to her room because she is in their she is not awake her but she is in their Cooper is talking to the doctor. "Hey strong girl how are you feeling?"

Jessica:
"Better now that I did it before."

Rocky:
"Yeah that is true you did so good I am so proud of you."

Jessica:
"Aww thank you hey I need to go to the bathroom."

Rocky:
"Ok umm let me ask Cooper to tell your doctor if you can go to the bathroom because I do not know."

Jessica:
"K."

Cooper point of view

Cooper:
"Hey Ethan how did she do?"

Ethan:
"She did really good and everything went well."

Cooper:
"I am so happy she did it so what now."

Ethan:
"Well she would be a bit sore and she might asking people to her walk but other then at she will be fine but if she need pain the give her 2 pill of paint medicine."

Cooper:
"Thanks Ethan for all that you done for us today."

Ethan:
"Anytime Cooper."

Ring ring ring

Cooper:
"Hello."

Rocky:
"Coop Jess went to go to the bathroom do I let her go will she need someone I do not know what to do."

Cooper:
"Ok I will ask Ethan hold on hey Ethan Jess what to go to the bathroom can she and does she need help walking to the bathroom."

Ethan:
"Sure she can go but she will have blood coming out of her tell her it is noting bad and that she need someone to help her get to the bathroom any other then that she could be good."

Cooper:
"Got it thanks Ethan."

Ethan:
"Anytime if you need me let one of the nurses know."

Cooper:
"Ok thanks again."

Rocky:
"COOP STILL HERE."

Cooper:
"Oh right sorry Rocks yeah she can just make sure that you are with her she will need a pad tell her that she will have blood coming out of her but it is noting to worry about."

Rocky:
"K thanks Coop sorry for yelling but she really need to go."

Cooper:
"That ok I get it see you in their."

Rocky:
"Yep you will bye Coop."

Cooper:
"See you."

Jessica:
"Rocky can we go now yes we can."

Cooper:
And she hang up.

Jessica point of view

Jessica:
How am I so lucky to have a best friend like her and a good boyfriend right now there are asleep I am not that tired actually I am very much awake Ethan cams in a couple of time to check up on me I feel like Ethan might adopt Rocky but if he need then I feel sorry for him but I know she will love him but it might take her some time, anyways every time Ethan come in to check up on me I all ways act like I am sleeping look he is coming now let plank him.

Ethan:
"Ok everything look good should I check on her appendix or let her sleep."

Jessica:
"Maybe you should check it now." He literally jump up and now he is holding his heart.

Ethan:
"What the h just happened."

Jessica:
"Hi Ethan."

Ethan:
"You were not sleeping?"

Jessica:
"Not at all only them."

Ethan:
"So you have decided to plank your doctor this whole time?"

Jessica:
"Yep I have."

Ethan:
"Wait have you been wake the whole time I being checked up on you."

Jessica:
"Yep again."

Ethan:
"Wow you are so rude."

Jessica:
"Aww I am sorry Ethan."

Ethan:
"That is ok."

Jessica:
"Umm Ethan I am not actually sorry."

Ethan:
"Wow I feel love right now."

Jessica:
"Oh come on don't be a big baby."

Ethan:
"I am not a big baby."

Jessica:
"Yeah right your not anyways can I ask you a question?"

Ethan:
"Sure you can what is it."

Jessica:
"Is Rocky the one who you adopt?"

Ethan:
"Yeah she is why do you ask."

Jessica:
"Because I think that you love her as a daughter."

Ethan:
"Yeah you are right I do love her as a daughter."

Jessica:
"Good then I want to tell you something."

Ethan:
"Ok what is it?"

Jessica:
"Once you adopt her don't have a days off?"

Ethan:
"Why not?"

Jessica:
"Because all that she will be doing is leaving the house and I know that you are going to ask why will she leave the house for an I right?"

Ethan:
"Yes you are right Jess."

Jessica:
"Is because something happened in her past that she does not trust people it will probably take her a year to trust you and call you dad and her leave is because she need time to take everything in it maybe takes a couple of weeks or more but just know by you adopting her and loving her is all she needs."

Ethan:
"Ok thanks for telling me Jess now you need some sleep."

Jessica:
"How I am not tried."

Ethan:
"I think I know how."

Jessica:
And that what he did made me go to sleep goodnight everyone and see you all in the morning.

Ethan:
"Goodnight I will try listening to you but I do not know if I can."

Ethan point of view

Grayson:
"Hey Eth are you ok man you look worry."

Ethan:
"I am kind of worry Gray."

Grayson:
"Why talk to me Ethan why are you worried for."

Ethan:
"Remember that girl that I adopt?"

Grayson:
"Yeah I remember her why do you ask?"

Ethan:
"Because I met her best friend she told me something that I can't get out of my head what happened if she does not love me Gray I love her already and I have not met her yet."

Grayson:
"Hey look at me Eth remember when we were shabby in to Jess surgery?"

Ethan:
"Yeah I remember why do you ask for?"

Grayson:
"You should see your eyes they light up ever time you talk about her even if you do not know how to take care of her you are not going to get in one day everyone in the adopt centre are all different in their own way so if I was you I would listen to what her best friend said because that can help you when you need it."

Ethan:
"Thanks Gray I know that I can always count on you."

Grayson:
"And you always can bro love you."

Ethan:
"And I love you too."

Grayson:
"Good get some sleep and I will check on her when is  it."

Ethan:
"It is in an hour."

Grayson:
"So every hour."

Ethan:
"Yeah pretty much."

Grayson:
"K how go to sleep night Ethan."

Ethan:
"Night Gray thanks again man."

Grayson:
"Anytime due now stop talking and get some sleep."

Ethan:
"Ok I am going."

Grayson point of view

Grayson:
Does Ethan went to sleep I waited for an hour once that hour came I went into Jessica room I did everything then I saw her Rocky with Cooper do they all know each other that I do not know but I am not going to ask after that I went back to Ethan office I put my alarm on ever hour so Ethan can get a good sleep for once.

Back to my point of view

The next morning later Wednesday morning

Nurse Rose Land:
"Guys time to wake up come on."

Jessica:
"Aww why are we awake for nurse Rose Land."

Nurse Rose Land:
"Because you can go home now Jessica but before you go home Jessica Ethan would like you to go to his office just so he could do everything take off your iv then you are on your way."

Jessica:
"K but can my friend can stay here in till we come back she look very tried for some reason."

Nurse Rose Land:
"Sure she can."

Jessica:
"Ok thanks do you mind helping me to the bathroom."

Nurse Rose Land:
"Not at all come on."

Jessica:
After I did everything I went to Cooper and wake him up. "Copping wake time I have to see Ethan before we can ho home so wake up."

Cooper:
"Aww I do not want to awake can we do it later babe."

Jessica:
"Sure we can do that mean you want me to stay here longer then."

Cooper:
"H to the no I am up."

Jessica:
"Good I will wait for you to get ready." After he was ready.

Cooper:
"Do we need to wake up Rocks."

Jessica:
"Na I ask nurse Rose Land if she can stay here in till we are done in Ethan office because she look so tried and she said yes."

Cooper:
"K then let go ma'am."

Jessica:
"Yes pleas sir let go."

Jessica:
After Ethan was done with everything we thanks him then went back to Rocky once we got to the room we saw Grayson looking at her. "Umm Mr Dolan why are you looking at her like that for?"

Grayson:
"Because I just don't understand her."

Cooper:
"What do you mean by that Grayson?"

Grayson:
"I mean that I try my best to help her but she does not want help at all."

Cooper:
"That because she has trust issues Grayson and she will does so it will take her time and she thinks that she does not need help but just give her time that is all."

Grayson:
"So how do you guys met her."

Cooper:
"I met her from someone and Jessica met her from me."

Jessica:
At that time we had to lie because she does not want to let anyone know how did we met because she does not trust them because one time something happens ever since that she will not let that ever happen again which I kind of like that she done that.

Grayson:
"Well I am happy that she met people like you."

Cooper and Jessica:
"We are too."

Grayson:
"Good because she deserves it,"

Cooper and Jessica:
"Yeah she does."

Grayson:
"Good so can you leave this hospital yet."

Jessica:
"Yeah I can."

Grayson:
"Good I am happy for you."

Jessica:
"Me too thanks Grayson."

Grayson:
"Anytime remember to relax."

Jessica:
"Don't worry I will."

Grayson:
"Good ok bye guys."

Cooper and jesica:
"See you."

Cooper:
"Hey Rocky time to wake up."

Rocky:
"Ah ah what happened where am I."

Cooper:
"Hey sweet girl calm down you are in the hospital."

Rocky:
"Oh right how are you feeling Jess?"

Jessica:
"I should be asking you that."

Rocky:
"No you shouldn't trust me."

Jessica:
"Well then I am feeling good now about you."

Rocky:
"Better now."

Jessica:
"Did you have a nightmare?"

Rocky:
"No I always wake up like this I do not even know why."

Jessica:
"Well then maybe we should ask Ethan why maybe he can help."

Rocky:
"No please no I will get batter."

Jessica:
"Rocky you know that you can't you have to tell someone and if you will not tell someone then I will got it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.3K 412 29
[inspired by to all the boys ive loved before] Ethans girlfriend broke up with him , Ethan was so devasted so he turned to his girl bestfriend and as...
8.9K 67 61
Jess is an average 16 year old, Life isn't easy, at age 12 she lost both of her parents due to a car accident. Jess had to be put in foster care unti...
76 0 14
"Never. I could never do that to anyone, let alone you." He quietly says into my ear. He starts to rub my hair. "You're lying. You'll leave just lik...
6.1K 128 27
She was happy she had everything she could want.she had friends, her best friend that she secretly like.but once she started high school everything c...