๐‘จ๐’„๐’„๐’Š๐’…๐’†๐’๐’•๐’‚๐’ ๐‘น๐’†๐’Š๐’...

By p3nguin_i1ya

Everything isn't as it is... Everyone can be a liar... PLATONIC (Yandere! Father TOKYO REVENGERS x Daughter!R... More

Characters
Characters pt. 2
00
01
02
03
04
05
Q&A
06
07
08
Q&A pt. 2
09
10
11
12
13
14 & 15
14
Q & A pt. 3
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
Copycats :((

๐ŸŒน

455 21 9
By p3nguin_i1ya

As she dances through the stage, they couldn't but feel that they know this child.

The performance ended with a large crowd from the audience, cheering for joy.

Her mask hides her identity but that doesn't mean Mikey had a gut feeling that he knew this kid.

After all of the performances were done, Bonten stayed behind as well as Naoto and Luke.

Shinichiro, Izana, Kisaki, and Hanma were still inside the concert hall.

.

.

She walks down to Naoto and Luke, giving them a big hug.

"Congrats sweety!" Naoto congratulated his daughter.

Luke ruffled her hair.

She removes her mask, showing a big smile to her father figures.

Big mistake.

The gang leaders and members were still inside with them

.

.

"So... she was still alive?" Kokonoi mumbled.

Mikey was stunned.

The other members stood there confused as to what they saw.

'This must be a coincidence' Rindou thought.

.

.

Shinichiro stood their shock.

His eyes widened in disbelief.

'She's still alive?!'

He wants to hug her but he couldn't, he was frozen in place.

.

.

A big mess is about to unfold once again...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 18.9K 53
Haitani Rindo. One half of the infamous Haitani brothers. The despicable siblings that rule over Roppongi. The- "Who?" He blinked. He looked up in di...
587K 20.8K 35
Because people liked my Ran's little girl story so much ๐Ÿฅณ Hope you enjoy it ๐Ÿคฉ I do not own Tokyo revengers or any pictures Started story Jan 2, 202...
27.2K 1.1K 17
"๐™จ๐™ค ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ค๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™?" โค…in which haitani ran meets a girl who magically changed his views in life. ๏ฟฝ...
64.2K 2.6K 34
โ ษช แด…แดษด'แด› แด…แด ส€แด‡สŸแด€แด›ษชแดษดsสœษชแด˜s โž โ†ณ fake dating trope with a twist ;) โœฆ Koko x fem.reader ๐–ฆน ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ข ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ข๐™ช๐™ฉ, ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฃ...