The Dokutah is a Operator!? (...

By Ghuzt_D_Bloodedge

None More

Basic Info
Arise from Slumber
True Power
Confrontation
New Purpose
Married Blade
The Girl and the Key
Separated Hearts
Stinging Shock
Operator Info (Update)
Iron-Blooded Orphans
Death and "Rebirth"
Temporary Respite
Raid & Rescue
Arrival of the Yeti Princess
Necessary Solution

Escort Mission

3.8K 106 62
By Ghuzt_D_Bloodedge

3rd Person P.O.V

Last time, we're we left off...

You just arrived in time on Misha's Location but Skullshatterer is also their as well.

Now you you have confront him and protect Misha at all cost from the Reunion Leader.

As you and him have your weapons draw out as tension very high on the air right now.

Skullshatterer: This is your last warning! Leave!

(Y/N): ....Tsk!

Skullshatterer: Fine, then.... Don't blame if you die to your stupidity!!

(Y/N): !!!!

Then Skullshatterer begun firing at you with his guns.

Misha: Mr. (L/N)! Look out!

As you saw the incoming bullets at you fast then you used your swords blocked all of them.

As this caught off guard both Skullshatterer and Misha at the same time.

Skullshatterer: What!?

Skullshatterer: Tsk! Try blocking this!!

As Skullshatterer fires more bullets at you again as you used your married swords to blocked them again and again.

Skullshatterer: WHAT!? DAMNIT!!

Skullshatterer tried to back away from you but it was already too late.

You we're already in front of him and used your swords to attack him forcing him to defend for himself.

As the two of them continue to clashed until you manage to destroyed one of his guns and pushed him back away from you and Misha.

Then you charge at him and used the same momentum and strike him like you did with Ch'en. As he reels back from impact making him a bit stunned and immobilized for moment.

Then you turned towards to Misha who's still shocked after witnessing the fight.

(Y/N): Come on, let's go!

Misha: Huh!?

(Y/N): Amiya and the rest are waiting for us! Let's go!

Misha: R-Right!

After that confrontation with the reunion leader, you and Misha quickly escaped from Skullshatterer and quickly rendezvous with Amiya and the rest of Rhode Island.

The party retreats with Misha, and Skullshatterer, the Reunion leader, does not give chase.

Elsewhere, Exusiai leads everyone to the rooftop of a building. Her chosen route is...

Franka: Amiya! Hurry!

Amiya:Miss Misha! Please follow us!

Misha: How... can this be...

Texas: This way, hurry!

Franka: This area is clear! Be careful, they're still after us!

Misha: Are they also...?

Amiya: Yes.. Reunion...They're also... Infected.

Misha: Why? Why are the Infected fighting each other...

Meanwhile with Skullshatterer who's just happened to recover after fighting you.

Skullshatterer: ......

Reunion Member: Skullshatterer...
You... let them go?

Skullshatterer: Don't worry...They can't run. But I've finally found her-- No, no...She's finally... come to me...

Back to the rest of the group heading toward to their escaped route and meet up with Exusiai.

Texas:We've arrived.

Franka: Are you serious?

Texas: That's what the markings say.

Franka: But... this route is heading up, isn't it? How's that going to help us?

Exusiai: Amiya, Amiya! Up here, that's right, come up here!

Amiya:--Exusiai! Are you certain...?

Exusiai: Trust me, I wouldn't mess up~ I know Lungmen's roads like the back of my hand!

Amiya: Aha...

Texas: Let's head up.

(Y/N): Right!

Franka: Wouldn't that be... waiting for the enemy to surround us?

Exusiai: If you don't hurry and Reunion finds us, maybe!

Franka: Tch... Wait, you guys go first...
I'll go weld the gate's entrance so Reunion can't get in.

Amiya: There's a penguin logo on the staircase here. Is this the place?

Exusiai: Sure is. Head forward and take a left, then take the stairs up.

Amiya: That will take us inside the building... Weren't we going to go underground?

Exusiai: No, no, I just said we were heading upstairs.

Liskarm: Upstairs? Are you sure... she's trustworthy?

Texas:"As long as we get to the destination, any route can be taken." That's one of our mottos here at Penguin Logistics. Just try our service once. You'll love it.

Liskarm: .....

(Y/N): If that's the case, then I'll trust her with all my might.

You said to Texas who's seems to be to have interest on you now.

Texas: Misha here... Told us how you fought Skullshatterer to protect her.

Exusiai: slicing bullets with those swords like that! Was badass!

The Sankta was imitating your moves during the fight as everyone just looked at her with mixed reaction.

Franka: I wished, I was there to witness it that would be very hot~.

She said with a seductive girn on her face while looking at you.

(Y/N): *nervously awkward laughing*

Amiya: Dokutah~

You turned towards Amiya who's staring at you with an ominous aura around her.

(Y/N) Oh no.

Then you noticed that Texas was walking towards to you before standing in front of you.

(Y/N): Uh, Texas?

Texas: I like you.

(Y/N): Eh?

Texas: I like you. Hope you and I will get work more often in the future.

She said before walking away from you leaving you stunned.

(Y/N): Whoa... Just whoa...
_______________________________________

It seems that it is possible to navigate the Lungmen slums by jumping from rooftop to rooftop.

Texas: Here we are.

Amiya: --?! We have to go up to the rooftop? ...This door is locked.

Liskarm:Stand back, I'll blast it open--

Texas: There's no need for that.

Then Texas kicks the door open.

Texas: Just kick it down.

Liskarm:.....

Franka: Liskarm, you should learn from her.

Liskarm: I have my own way of doing things. Got a problem with that?!

Amiya: There's another rooftop in front of us... I think I'm beginning to understand...

Exusiai: Amiya, over there! You'll be able to cross over from there!

Amiya: Where is "there"... Are you telling us to-- Jump from rooftop to rooftop?

Exusiai: Bingo~!Who would ever expect this? See, this is foolproof! You know, Lungmen is a great place with many secret--

However, no plan is ever flawless, and Reunion seems to have come up with the same idea. Fighting inevitably breaks out.

Then Reunion soldiers with jetpacks suddenly shows up.

Reunion Member: You're not getting away!

You suddenly got irritated and decided throws both Kanshou and Bakuya at them destroying their jetpacks in the process causing them to lose control as they scattered throughout the air while they scream and panic.

You turned your attention to everyone who's looking at you in disbelief as you raised an eyebrow and asked.

Everyone: O_O

(Y/N): What?

Amiya: Doctor! What did you just do!?

(Y/N): Just... sees an opportunity to attack, why?

Liskarm: First of all, you can't call yourself a doctor, if your using swords!! Second, don't just throw your weapons like some goddamn sniper!! You idiot! 💢

(Y/N): Okay! Okay! Seesh...

Then everyone attention shifted when they heard sounds of humming through the air and saw a familiar set of swords returning back.

As you reached both of your hands to catch them.

Texas: I want you.

She said bluntly causing you to cough air while everyone to blushed on her bold claim.

Everyone: HUH!!? O////O

(Y/N): NANI!?

But soon more Reunion Soldiers armed with jetpacks comes in.
Forcing Rhode Island to be highly alerted.

(Y/N): Here, comes the second wave!

Liskarm: Defenders, get into formation! Pronto!

Texas: I'm going in.

Amiya: Everyone, protect our vanguard!

After breaking through Reunion's forces, Rhodes Island successfully transfers Misha to the L.G.D.

However, the high intensity movement from before seems to take an immense toll on Misha's body, and her physical condition worsens.

Exusiai: ..I thought we agreed that this was going to be my grand entrance.

Texas: You're too slow.

Amiya: The important thing is that we're all safe.We should get moving.
Let's start heading back down from this building to the east. Reunion won't know where we are.

Misha: Are we... safe?

Amiya: Yes... For now. Your complexion doesn't look too good...

Misha: I'm... a little dizzy... It's... fine.

(Y/N): You sure?

Amiya: Miss Misha, how long have you been in Lungmen?

Misha: About... a week.

Amiya: Just one week...?

Misha: Mm... A lot of strange people appeared in the city... and then...
I'm not sure what happened... Everyone started fleeing, so I also...

Amiya: It was Reunion... Reunion attacked Chernobog.

Misha: I don't know.

Amiya:Were you... Infected before?

Misha:I... I don't know... But these last few days, these things... began growing on my leg. I...

Then suddenly Misha collapsed on the ground as you and Amiya quickly runs to her side.

Amiya: Misha? Misha?!
Medic! Where's the medic squad?!

As the rest of medical quickly rush to your aid and quickly attended Misha's condition.

The medical team believes that Misha is suffering from an acute flare-up of Oripathy that requires immediate treatment.

Exusiai:What's wrong with her...?

Amiya:It's an acute symptom of Oripathy! But it's only been a week...!

Liskarm:There's also an acute form of Oripathy? Franka, which type is yours?

Franka: What, are you concerned about me?

Liskarm:Amiya, if Franka passes away, I hope that Rhodes Island will cremate her.

FrankaHey! That's mean, Liskarm!

Liskarm: You're the one who's always talking about passing the infection on to me!

(Y/N): Enough, Damnit!

Everyone flinched when you yelled and give the Authoritative tone at them.

Amiya:Aha... Ahaha...! The difference between the acute and chronic types is a rather complicated topic. However, Misha's condition is very dangerous. If we don't do anything, this condition will become life threatening very quickly. All we can do is give her some emergency treatment... But we must control Misha's symptoms as quickly as possible.We have to make this clear to Lungmen. After this ends, we have to bring Misha with us back to Rhodes Island. This is part of our responsibility.

Exusiai:Um...Is she... going to explode soon?

Then Exusiai got smacked by Texas on the back of the head.

Exusiai:Oww! That hurt! Why'd you hit me...

Texas: Watch your mouth.

Exusiai: Ughh...

Franka: If I'm going to explode one day, I'll make sure to crawl up to you.

Exusiai:I'm sorry! Miss Franka, please forgive me for everything I've done!

(Y/N): Amiya, have a team to monitor her condition until we get her into Lungmen.

Amiya: Yes, Doctor.

Liskarm: Let's transfer her to a safe place first.By the way, we seem to have a situation behind us.

However, a conflict breaks out between Reunion and ordinary Infected people.

Although they did rescue some people, the homes they destroyed could not be restored, leaving everyone at a loss.

In order to complete the agreement with Lungmen, the group needs to move on.

Exusiai:I didn't expect Reunion, the self-proclaimed savior of the Infected, to attack other Infected. Now that... is what I call bad publicity.

Texas: This Reunion infiltration did not just occur spontaneously. I'm sure there were many Infected here who chose to follow Reunion.

Exusiai: Ugh... They'd rather trust Reunion over Rhodes Island--

Franka: Rhodes Island does not give empty promises. There are many Infected who are willing to accept whatever Reunion offers, even if it's nothing more than an illusion. There are few who can see through the illusion. And among those who can, most are willing to give up everything just for that vague glimmer of hope.
Who would choose to believe our little bunny, who is too kind to deceive others?

She looking at Amiya who's seems to be in doubt on herself.

Amiya:......

As you walks towards to the little bunny standing beside her.

(Y/N): Even in a world this bleak, stuck in war this painful, and with their days numbered. Rhode Island still manages to pull through. In this arks everyone was a story but it doesn't matter what that story once. All that matters is what they are going to make it from this point on. After all, they are the guardians of not only Rhodes but to all infection and non-infected alike. They are Arknights.

Amiya: Doctor...

As you looked at her and give her some headpats while ruffling her hair.

(Y/N):I believe in you, Amiya.

Misha: Same here.

As you and Amiya turned around and see Misha walking towards to the both of you.

Amiya: Misha...?

She was about to fall when Amiya catches her in time before could fall.

Amiya:Be careful! You can't move around yet!

Misha: I'm just a bit dizzy... Don't worry. Is Reunion... still chasing us?
I don't know what they want from me... But... Let's go... Amiya.

Amiya: I understand. Let's leave right away. Shortly, we'll be able to exit the slums and meet up with the L.G.D.
Thank you, Misha.

Misha: No... I... should be thanking you.

To be continued
_______________________________________

Chapter Presented By: .........

Well that's explained why W wants the Doctor dead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

575K 6K 56
These are all anime girls x fem reader have fun THERE ARE SOME THAT ARE NOT ANIME WOMEN BUT IT'S STILL FEMXFEM
21.1K 586 82
Journal Entry I've heard the sea sing to me and I listened, I've witnessed the beginnings and the end of Golden Ages, I've seen wars and have partici...
298K 4.8K 20
I don't own anything I only own my OC's
527 13 4
Book of "stuff"😏😏 lemon or not. Oneshots malexfemales