Umbra: DC Universe story (Sup...

By PrimeofPrimes115

Before the Justice League, there was a Warrior in the days of old who is now just a hoax or a myth to many pe... More

Prologue
Sibling Rivalry

Bio

840 10 4
By PrimeofPrimes115

Name: Y/N L/N

Fake Name: Elliot Richards (you keep your identity and past a secret to ensure your safety and to keep your past hidden)

Warrior/Hero Name: Umbra

Age: 22 (practically 554 years old)

Soulmate: Supergirl aka Kara Zor-El

Her Backstory: Kara Zor-El aka Supergirl, Last Daughter of Krypton, Cousin of Superman, she is one of the most powerful female Heroes in the world and arguably said she is stronger than Superman since she orbited the yellow sun while she was in her pod in cryo-sleep, during this, she harnessed more yellow sun energy and became stronger than the average Kryptonian under the yellow sun.

When first crash landing on Earth, the first person she saw was her long lost cousin and a man with the symbol of a bat on his suit, there was many new things for her to learn, she knew Krypton was gone since she was launched in her pod alongside her cousin who was only a baby at the time but the explosion from the planet knocked her pod off-course.

It only took her a few days to learn how to speak English and some other languages that would be useful one day.

She was reckless with her powers at first, having no idea how to control them but thanks to her cousin and being trained by Wonder Woman aka Diana Prince, she is now the one and only Supergirl, using her powers for good and justice.

She even joined a team that is similar to the Justice League named the Outsiders led by Nightwing and had her costume changed (picture above), from the blue skirt and crop top, to a long sleeved, swim-body suit with a red skirt attached with a golden V shaped belt, high knee boots, and a non-highlighted red cape with the golden S shield just like her cousin's cape.

Your Nicknames: Godslayer, Tenno, The Shadow of Death, Excalibur, The Storm, Sharpy (only Supergirl/Kara Zor-El gets to call you "Sharpy" because of your sharpness and quickness in battle and also due to the fact that you're not the party type, at first, you find the nickname annoying but it grew on you and she's the only one who gets to call you that)

Outfit:

Facial Features: in the picture above, you can see that red eye yes? That's because Y/N's eye was replaced with a new one after being severely wounded in his left eye, a scar runs down across where his left eye once was. It is now replaced with this...

Recently, Y/N had gotten a new eye added, he had been friends with a woman who knows his past and real name, she was a bio-engineer, who designed in robotics and human dna.

She had recently constructed the first working cybernetic eye and Y/N was somehow interested in giving it a test run which every test run was a success despite a few malfunctions at first but wasn't a biggie to deal with.

It was obvious why Y/N wanted to try it, she knew exactly why not because of his lack of vision...

She knew the world was going to see Umbra for the first time in 500+ years.

For the eye however: it has nightvision mode, tracking mode, scanning mode, x-ray mode and is able to check vitals and damage levels.

Weapons:

Samurai Katana named Akinigota:

Forged by the Ancient Ones, this sword can cut through anything, even pure energy and Anti-Matter, making this sword the most powerful weapon in the universe and the Multiverse.

Shurukens:

Throwable blades that can also cut through anything, especially Anti-Matter.

Wrist-Mounted Crossbow:

Y/N uses this crossbow for range engagements, loaded with either lethal arrows ranging from pointed, explosive, poison tipped and incendiary arrows, or non lethal knockout and sleeping gas arrows.

Exalted Sword:

Y/N can summon a blade of pure light gifted by the Ancient Ones, which can be used for ranged and close combat, the only time he uses this sword is if he is either surrounded or facing a foe who is too powerful for his Akinigota to cut down, the Exalted Blade transforms the Akinigota to a more powerful version of the Akinigota.

Your theme I guess?: Bury The Light by Casey Edwards and Victor Borba (Devil May Cry 5)

And that's your bio...

Prologue will be out soon for this story, keep your eyes peeled for any announcements I make...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

500K 14.4K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
219K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
1.1M 19.1K 131
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
194K 22.2K 79
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...