[๐Ÿ] ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ก๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ- ๐˜ฌ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด...

By dizzyluna

๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ [๐˜ฌ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜น ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค] [๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ] [... More

๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ 
๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด
๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด
๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช, ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ
๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜จ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ
๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด
๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ
๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ'๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด

๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ

2.6K 69 23
By dizzyluna

THE TIMES IN WHICH I HAVE THE MOST TO LOSE ARE THE TIMES I FIND MYSELF THINKING OF WHAT LEAD ME TO THIS MOMENT. I have never felt more helpless than I do right now. I am in agonizing pain, Hayley was taken and she is in labor with my child, and I cannot muster up the strength to do anything. I can't push through this pain. It's too much. Everything Hayley feels, I feel and I know she is in a world of hurt right now. 

About a month ago, I wrote a letter to the baby. Maybe I can read it to her, maybe someone else can if I'm not around. 

~

Klaus found me in the baby's room in the rocking chair with a pen and paper in my hand. 

"Don't tell me you're writing another letter to Elena." He deadpanned. He was kidding. 

"No, thank you very much." 

"Is it a love letter? Should I leave the room?" He then asked. 

"I fear there is no end to your ego." I replied with a chuckle. 

He just walked over, placed a kiss on my head, and left me to it. 

To my little girl, 
        Your dad just asked me if this is a love letter. I guess it kind of is. I never got to know my mother. My real mother, that is. I have no idea what she must have felt when she carried me. I don't really know what it's like to physically carry you. That was Aunt Hayley's doing, but I'll have you know, I felt everything she did. Every kick, every hormone and mood swing. Nevertheless, I thought I'd write to you so that you could know how happy I am at this very moment. How much your father and I can't wait to meet you, along with the rest of our crazy family.
            I also want to make you a promise. 3 things that you will always have, no matter what. A safe home, someone to tell you that they love you every single day, and someone to fight for you no matter what. In other words, a family. So there you go, baby girl. The rest we're gonna have to figure out together. 

                                                                                                                                                 I love you,
                                                                                                                                                your mom.

~

For a moment, the pain stopped as I remembered a moment where I was truly happy. Then I realized what is actually going on. Crazy witch bitches are going to sacrifice my child. 

Klaus finally made it and ran over to me. He set his hand on my head and looked at me with nothing but fear in his eyes. 

I looked him in the eye. "Take me to where they are." 

He shook his head. "No." 

"I want to see them. I want to see my baby. Please." I begged him. I was sobbing. It killed him to see me like this. It killed me to see him look so conflicted. 

He picked me up and brought me to the church. He must've found out where they were when he was on his way to me. 

He carried me in his arms and set me down on the ground. I looked over to see Genevieve and Monique about to deliver my baby. I looked at them with nothing but pure fury in my eyes. 

"You will rot for this." I sneered through fits of pain. 

"I do not enjoy this anymore than you." Genevieve replied. That sentence alone would have signed her death sentence if I was strong enough to use my powers. I should have killed her when I had the chance. 

I felt everything Hayley felt in this moment. Her and I just gave each other the saddest look we could muster. Defeat. 

Then, I heard it. The crying. My baby. 

"Please let me hold her." I cried to them. 

"No-" 

"Please let me hold my baby." I begged. I just want to see her. Just once if I can. I have no power right now. I can't fight back and the minute Klaus does, they'll just spell him down.

Genevieve brought the baby to me. I held her and cried. Klaus was behind me. I could see both of our features. My lips and ginger hair. His eyes and nose. She was beautiful. 

And then, everything changed. It was like time slowed. 

I watched as Monique slit Hayley's throat, thus slitting mine. 

The baby was being ripped away from me. Klaus screamed in agony. He tried to go after them but he was pinned to the wall. They wouldn't even let him hold me as my head fell back. 

Everything faded to black. 

~

I woke up in the church. When I stood up, my body stayed on the ground. I stared at my lifeless body. 

Oh my god. I'm dead. They killed me. 

I looked up front to see Hayley laying on the table, lifeless. I ran up to her with tears in my eyes. This was never supposed to happen. I need to raise my baby. Hayley still has a life to live. 

"She's not dead yet. Neither are you." I heard from behind me. 

I turned around to see Alice Claire. Thank god. 

"What happened?" I cried. 

"We don't have much time, dear." 

"Much time? For what?" I asked frantically. 

"You have a choice to make. You can wake up and keep fighting. Or you can stay here and help from beyond." She said. 

I shook my head. "I have a baby to raise. They're going to kill her. I need to get back-" 

"Listen to me, Augustine. You died with vampire blood in your system. Your baby's blood. So did Hayley." She told me. Then it hit me. I'll come back, but as a vampire. 

I shook my head. "No. No no no. I c-can't be a vampire! I'm a witch!" 

"I know. I know. Which is why we were able to make a deal with the other ancestors. They may hate Klaus but they hate making exceptions a little less." She told me and set her hands on my shoulders. 

"W-What?" 

"You need to listen to what I'm about to say, because when you wake up, everything is going to happen quickly. You have to be ready. Do you understand?" She asked me. I have no idea what the hell is going on. 

I nodded quickly. 

"The New Orleans witches were a bunch of spineless bitches when they were alive, but now they think they call all the shots which just isn't true. Our bloodline does. There's a hierarchy. Claire witches are at the top. This specific coven is a few tiers down. Are you following?" She asked. I just nodded. 

"But Davina, she's a Claire witch. Why is she in that coven?" 

"That's where it gets tricky. Her mother, your mother, too, joined the coven and made her participate The Harvest, which placed her in the coven indefinitely. What she did with the power of the other three girls pissed off those ancestors along with her direct ones. I personally don't care, but the others are old fashioned. She was also raised in New Orleans. You were raised in Virginia so you were an exception to The Harvest." She explained and I nodded. 

"The vampire blood in your system is not going to fully turn you. You're the only Claire witch living right now as a direct line to this bloodline, which is why it's important for you to keep your powers. However, they know with you, comes Klaus and because of the curse I placed centuries ago, that will not change. You change him. Make him a better man, which is another reason you need to be alive." She continued. I'm still barely following. 

"What do you mean that the blood won't fully turn me?" I asked her. 

"You will be immortal. An immortal witch. The second of your kind. Do you remember who the first was?" She asked. 

"Esther Mikaelson." I replied. 

She nodded. "You will be bound to the white oak tree just like the rest of them. That's the only spell made for this. You won't need to rely on blood to keep you strong. However, you will not hold all the healing and speed abilities the rest do since, since you won't be relying on blood. You will heal faster than the average human, but slower than a vampire or werewolf. 21 years old is the oldest you will age, but you will live forever as long as no one kills you with that white oak stake." She said. 

So, I'll be a witch who can't die. 

"Why are they doing this for me?" I asked her. This is almost everything I have wanted. To be able to live with the people I love forever. To be with my daughter. 

"Your work as a witch isn't done yet. We need you on this earth." She paused and took my hand. "There is no limit to your power, August. You will be the most powerful witch to walk this earth since Esther Mikaelson. With that comes great responsibility. Are you ready for that?" 

I nodded. "I am." 

She smiled. "Then go save your baby. They're at the cemetery. You know what to do. We have your back." 

I nodded. 

Before I went far, she stopped me. "This isn't the only reason we wanted you to have this power. Something is coming, August. You are the only one who can defeat it." 

"Defeat what?" I asked her. 

"You'll find out soon enough." Was all she said. 

~

I jumped up from the floor to see Hayley waking up. I ran up to her. All of my strength is back. 

I took her hand. "Let's go." 

She didn't question a thing. We just ran out of the church and to the cemetery as quick as we could. 

We found the tomb Klaus and Elijah were in. As soon as they laid eyes on us, the world stopped. I saw the tears in Klaus' eyes. 

I ran into his arms right away and clung on for dear life. When we released, he held my face. 

"How-" Elijah started. 

"They both died with the baby's blood still in their system." Klaus replied. 

"I woke up with this hunger..." Hayley trailed off. 

Then it hit them. "She's in transition. She needs to drink the blood of the baby in order to complete it and be a reborn hybrid." Klaus let out. 

"I don't care about me. Let's find your daughter." Hayley replied. 

Elijah looked at me before we could leave. "What about you?" 

"It's complicated. I'll explain it later. Let's just say the only thing that can kill me is the only thing that can kill you." Was all I said. He was confused for a moment but we're not going to get into this now. 

We walked out of the tomb and followed the sound of the crying baby. I am going to slaughter them all for what they're doing to her. She's only hours old. 

We found Genevieve holding the knife about to do it. 

"NO!" I screamed and used my newfound strength of power to send the knife flying out of her hand and into the wall. She went along with it. I guess there is no limit to my power. I can feel it radiating through me.

Monique and Abagail hold hands and sent Klaus, Elijah and Hayley flying back. 

"You fools. To come against us in our place of power, in our strongest hour. You don't face three. You face us all." Monique sneered with her hand up. 

I held my hands up. "Try me, you psycho bitch." I exclaimed and used all the power I could muster to send Abagail into the wall with pieces of the metal fence holding her back. That's one evil witch down. 

As I was doing this, Monique and Genevieve still tried to fight against me, but it was no match. They weren't strong enough. Even together, even with the New Orleans ancestors on their side. 

Monique sent a spell to me to fly back into the wall, which I did. But I got up in an instant. 

"You're gonna have to try a lot harder than that." I mused. 

Monique picked up the knife and went back to the baby. She held it up but from behind me, a weapon came flying through and into Monique's stomach. I turned to see it came from Marcel. 

He sped to the baby, took her away and sped off. He won't kill her. He's not a monster. Klaus chased after him. 

There's one more thing to deal with. Genevieve. 

Elijah took her and chained her up in the tomb. Hayley and I stood by to grill her. I am seething. 

"Why?" I demanded. 

"The ancestor's left me no choice." She replied. 

"You were willing to sacrifice an innocent baby for more power." I sneered. 

"It's wasn't just power. It was the ancestor's decree. It was her decree." She replied. Oh, god. I can feel I know who she's talking about. 

Elijah grabbed her by the throat. "Who's decree was it?" 

"I'm surprised you even have to ask. After all, it was your idea to consecrate her remain in New Orleans soil." Genevieve replied. 

This is what Alice was talking about. Esther. Esther is coming. 

"Esther." Hayley let out. 

"So not even death can stop my mother from seeking the annihilation of her own flesh and blood." Elijah muttered and rubbed his head. 

"This isn't the end. As long as this child lives, the witches of New Orleans will never stop coming for it. Esther will never stop coming for it. It has been decreed. Your baby will be consecrated among her ancestors. She will not live." She continued. 

"Is that a challenge? Because I did pretty fucking good defeating them all today." I mused at her. 

All of the sudden, she started crying blood. "They're coming for me. I can feel it. I failed them. Please understand I just wanted to live. I'm sorry." 

She started coughing up blood now. 

I did what I should have done from the start. I took a knife and jabbed it into her heart. I leaned in close. "I'm not." 

With that, I turned around and walked away. I have a baby to hold. 

After the days I have had, holding this baby is the one thing making it all worth it. Through everything, she lived. 

Klaus and Elijah spoke in the other room. I looked up at Hayley. She shook her head. This is not going to bode well. Not with Francesca and her claim to royalty. Not with Esther in charge of the New Orleans witches. I may be strong, but I'm not strong enough to take on Esther yet. I need to work on my spells. 

I started to walk in the room while they weighed their options. She either stays here while we fight off everyone that comes after or we leave while everyone chases after us. I looked at her innocent face. She doesn't deserve that. 

"She has inherited all our enemies with none of our defenses." Klaus let out. This broke my heart. I feel the tears welling in my eyes. 

"So whether we stay or we leave, we condemn her." Elijah spoke. 

I shook my head. "There is a third option." I looked at the baby and started to cry. "I lived my life being used for my love, compassion and later, my power. I had barely any family to call my own and the ones I did, all died. I made a promise to my baby and to myself that she would not feel the pain I did. That she would grow up safe and loved, and yet here she is on her first day in this world with a grandmother that is bent on sacrificing her, and an aunt that has to drink her blood in order to survive transitioning into a hybrid after carrying her for nine months. This baby has saved me time and time again and I will be damned if I don't do the same thing." I paused collected myself for a moment. "I think the only thing to do is send her away while we stay behind and clean up the mess that we've made." 

I can't believe it's come to this. I can't believe the only way for her to be safe is to be away from the people that love her the most. 

Klaus gestured for me to sit down next to him. I did as such and he kissed my head. He set his arm around my shoulder. I set my head on his shoulder and he rested his head on mine. 

Elijah stood up and shook his head. "No. This is insane. You heard Genevieve. So long as she lives, that baby will be hunted." 

"Not if no one knows she lives." Klaus spoke. I saw the tears in his eyes. 

"What is it that you intend to do, brother?" Elijah asked. 

"Whatever it takes to save our family." Is all he said. 

The hardest thing I have ever had to do in my entire life is pretend that my baby is dead. Marcel is letting the wolves think they're the reason my baby is dead to have them leave us the hell alone. After that, Klaus is to compel him to forget he knows the baby is alive so no one can get it out of him. In the quarter, there's a memorial and a little plaque for the baby. It kills me. 

Hayley completed her transition. She had the smallest drop of blood she needed to complete it. It was emotional for all of us.

Cami came by to see me but Klaus sent her away. I hate to do that but I am a mess right now. The only person I did see is Davina. Klaus had the baby while I saw her. She cried with me. She wished there was something she could've done but in reality, there is nothing. 

Klaus and I are going away first. If all of us left at the same time, it'd draw too much attention. 

I sat in my bedroom enjoying the little time I had left with her. I held her in my arms and just cried. 

Klaus came in the room and sat next to me. 

"Is it time?" I asked through tears. 

"Almost." He replied. We have to bring the baby away from here. One person came to mind for the both of us that we trust to take care of her. 

Rebekah. 

There is no one better for this job than her. 

The last thing we had to do is give the baby a name. It didn't take long to decide. We wanted something special for her. Something to represent everything we have fought for. 

Hope. Her name is Hope Andrea Claire Mikaelson. Andrea for the woman who carried her for 9 months and Claire for me. I think there is nothing more fitting for her. 

We piled in the car and went on a road trip to Rebekah. We were silent. Nik held my hand the entire time. 

We got to the location and got out. I held onto Hope and waited for Rebekah. Soon enough, she pulled up and got out. She walked over to us. She had a smile on her face. 

"Hello, sister." Klaus smiled. 

Rebekah looked at the baby and back up to me. "She looks like her mother. Maybe there is a god after all." 

I smiled and wiped the stray tear from my eyes. 

"Well, she has a hint of the devil in her eyes. That's all me." Klaus smirked. 

I looked up at Rebekah and let out a deep breath. "I've already cast a cloaking spell on her." 

She nodded. 

"No one can ever find her." Klaus reminded her. 

"I know what to do, Nik." She assured before looked at Hope. "Perhaps we'll get a white fence. I think that would be lovely." 

It was time to hand her off. Klaus looked at her. "This city would have seen you dead, but I will have it your home, and every soul who wishes you harm will be struck down. Just as sure as my blood runs in your veins, you will return to me. To us." 

With that he placed a kiss on her head. 

I took a look at her this time. Nothing could ever prepare to have to say goodbye to her so soon. "I love you, my sweet girl. I will stop at nothing to get you home and back in my arms." 

I kissed her head and handed her to Rebekah with tears streaming down my face. Klaus handed her a toy he had from his childhood. Rebekah noticed it right away. 

"In spite of our differences, Rebekah, there is no one I would trust more with my daughter's life. Be happy, sister." Klaus told her. She was crying now, too. 

"She will be happy, Nik. I promise. What's her name?" 

"Hope. Her name is Hope." I replied. 

Rebekah looked at me with nothing but love. I set my hand on her shoulder. "Take care of my girl." 

She nodded. "Always and forever, August." 

With that, she walked back to her car. Nik grabbed on to me and held me tightly to his chest. We both cried together as we watched Rebekah drive off with her. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 889 15
๐€๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐š ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฐ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง...
5.3K 282 9
๐œ—๐œš ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ—๐œš
77.8K 2.9K 11
๐‚๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ /๐Š๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ซ3๐ฏ/ ๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๐ก ๐€ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ : ๐š ๐ ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๏ฟฝ...
275K 7.4K 17
1864, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ข ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ. โ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ...๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต. โ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™Ž๐™๐™Š๐™๐™” ๐™Š๏ฟฝ...