MHA Omegaverse

By RainingClaw

Tamaki Amajiki, Denki Kaminari, Izuku Midoriya, and Holly kirishima have been in an Omega kidnapping ring tog... More

Things to know
1 Denki
2 Aizawa
3 Izuku
4 Hitoshi
5 Keigo
6 Hitoshi
7 Keigo
8 Izuku
9 Denki
10 Denki
11 Hitoshi
12 Izuku
13 Hitoshi
14 Denki
15 Eijiro
16 Inko
17 Tamaki
18 Hizashi
19 Eijiro
20 Hizashi
21 Katsuki
22 Katsuki
23 Katsuki
24 Katsuki
25 Izuku
26 Eijiro
27 Izuku
29 Izuku
30 Izuku
31 Katsuki
32 Izuku
A/N

28 Inko

473 6 1
By RainingClaw

It's been about a week since Izuku came home and he seems to be settling in alright. The first day he was home, he peed the bed during his nap and he ended up sobbing, saying he was sorry. I told him it was okay, he didn't need to be sorry, accidents happen. We ended up putting the mattress protector back on the bed just in case, and it turns out we needed it. He's had a couple accidents since and it's making me worry. He was really good about going to the bathroom when he needed to before. I know a lot has changed, I have no idea what all happened while he was gone but obviously a lot. Throughout the week he seems to be getting better with the bathroom thing, which is good, and he's been eating a little bit more each day. I ought to take him shopping soon. He doesn't have clothes or shoes that fit him, he needs a haircut, and he's grown, he probably going to want to change up his room. I don't really think All Might is his thing anymore, although that's up to him. If he wants to keep it how it is, that's fine. I should probably also get him a phone, seeing as he's fifteen now

"M-Momma, Iz-Izuku's calling f-for you."

"Thank you Izumi." I walked down the hall and stopped outside Izuku's room. "Are you alright hun? Your sister said you needed me."

"I need to go- I gotta go to the bath-bathroom, c-can you h-help me please. I'm st-still st-struggling with the cr-crutches."

"Of course sweetheart." I Helped him stand up from his office chair, which he's pretty much been using as a wheelchair, and led him to the bathroom. "I'll wait outside the door, okay? Let me know if you need help with anything."

"Ok, Momma. Thank you."

I stood quietly outside the bathroom waiting. I heard a loud thump come from inside, and before I could ask if he was alright, he called out to me.

"Mo-Momma,"

"I'm coming baby." I opened the door to see him on the floor, crying. "Oh, baby, what happened? Are you alright?" I gently helped him off the floor.

"I-I was try-trying to wash my h-hands- to wash my hands but I tri-tripped on the car-carpet," He explained through sobs.

"You're alright, what hurts?"

"M-my b-back. I l-landed on my b-back."

"Can I take a look?" He nodded and wiped his eyes. I sat him on the toilet seat and listed the back of his shirt to look at his back. I gasped at what I saw. 'USELESS' carved across my baby's back. My poor sweet baby. "None of the stitches broke, that's good, it's just a bit red."

"C-can I-I t-ta-take a b-bath?"

"Of course, sweetheart. Let me set it up for you, okay?" He nodded and I dropped his shirt, standing up to turn on the water. I adjusted it until it was warm and let it fill.

When it was full, I turned off the water. "Do you want bath salts or anything?"

"N-no than- no thank you, Momma. I-it would prob-probably hurt my b-back."

"Oh you're right, that was a silly suggestion. Do you want me to help you in?" He nodded and I helped him take his clothes off so he could get in. "I'll let you be, call me if you need me, okay?"

"Okay, Momma. I love you."

"I love you too, Izuku."

I left the bathroom so he could take his bath in privacy. I walked out to the living room to see Izumi sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Izumi, what do you want to eat?"

"C-can you m-make me a-a s-sand-dwitch p-please."

"Alright." I walked to the kitchen and grabbed the bread, a knife, and the peanut butter. I spread the peanut butter on the bread and put it together. I set the sandwich on a plate and walked out to the living room to hand it to my daughter.

"Th-thank y-you."

"You're welcome." I walked back to the bathroom and knocked on the door. "Izuku, hon, are you alright in there?"

"Yeah Momma. C-can you help me out to d-dry off?"

"Yes of course."

I walked in and helped him up and out of the bathtub. I wrapped one of my towels around him, and helped dry his foot so I could put the boot back on.

Once the boot was back on, he was able to stand easier. I helped him dry off then brought him to his room.

"Stay here, I'm gonna grab something for you to wear, okay?" He nodded and I left, walking to my room. I looked around and realized I didn't have anything else clean that would fit him.

Ring... RIng.. Ri-

"Hey, Inko. What's up?"

"Do you think Izuku can borrow some of Katsuki's clothes? We haven't gone shopping yet. He's just been wearing my sweatpants and shirts but it's all way too big for him."

"Oh yeah absolutely. Hold on. Katsuki!"

"What do you want, Old Hag!?"

"Grab some of your clothes for Izuku to wear, would ya?"

"Yeah hold on!"

"Grab a few pairs!"

"Okay!"

"Thank you Mitsuki."

"Of course hon. I'll send Katsuki over with a bag of clothes. He can leave them outside the door or Izumi can meet him part way or something."

"Great , thank you so much."

"Of course. Katsuki's on his way over now, I'll talk to you later."

"Talk to you later." I walked back to Izuku's room, where he was sitting in his office chair still wrapped in his towel. "I don't have anything left in my room you can wear, Katsuki's bringing some of his clothes for you to borrow."

"K-Kacchan?"
"Yeah, He's gonna leave them at the door for you." I heard a knock on the front door. "That must be him, hold on."
I went to the door and opened it to reveal Katsuki holding a bag of clothes.

"Hi Auntie. I threw a pair of my old shoes in there for him too. Just text me if you need anything else for him."

"Thank you, Katsuki. I really appreciate it."

"Of course. I'll see you later."

"See you later." Katsuki turned and walked away and I closed the door. I walked back into Izuku's room with the bag of clothes. "This is what Katsuki brought for you."

"Th-thank you."

After Izuku got dressed, I made him a sandwich for lunch.

"So, Izuku," I started, when he was done with his food. "We need to buy new clothes and stuff for you, do you think you'd be alright going shopping?"

"I-I think it'll be okay. Can Denki come?"

"I mean he can but I don't really know how to invite him."

"I miss Denki."

"I can try calling the Sheriff back,"

"Mic? He was staying with Mic!"

"I'm pretty sure his name was HIzashi Yamada."

"Yeah, that's him."

"Alright, I'll give him a call."

I pulled out my phone and looked through my history until I found the Sheriff.

Ring.... Ring... Ring... Ri-

"Hizashi Yamada,"

"Hi, this is Inko Midoriya, Izuku's mother."

"Oh, hi!"

"Izuku was wondering if Denki would like to go shopping with us?"

"Oh, I can ask. We haven't brought him shopping yet either. We weren't sure if he would be up to it."

"I think they'll be okay as long as they're together. They're very close."

"Yeah, Let me go talk to him. Hey, Denki. Do you wanna go shopping with Izuku?... Hold on. He wants to know if his mate can come."

"That should be fine, let me check with Izuku, I don't want him to be uncomfortable." I walked back to Izuku's bedroom, where he was sitting on his bed. "Are you okay if Denki's mate comes too?"

"Y-yeah, that sh-should- I should be f-fine."

"He said that should be fine."

"Great. Denki said he'd like that."

"Great. If you send me the address, I can pick them both up."

"OK, I'll text it to you."

"Alright, see you in a bit, bye."

"Bye."

I got a text from Hizashi a little after we hung up. "Izuku, are you ready to go?"
"Mhm!"

"Alright. Izumi! We're going shopping, are you going over to Auntie Mitsuki's or coming with us?"

"C-can I c-come w-with you g-guys?"

"Yeah, go get in the car, okay?"

She nodded and grabbed my keys off the counter, heading out the door.

I pulled up to the address Hizashi gave me.

"Wh-where a-are we, Momma?"

"We're gonna pick up Izuku's friend and his mate."

"O-oh, ok-kay."

I got out of the car and knocked on the door. A man with long black hair and large eye bags answered the door.

"You must be Inko, I'm Shouta Aizawa. You spoke with my husband on the phone."

"Nice to meet you. Are the kids ready?"

"Yeah, hold on. Hitoshi! Denki! Mrs. Midoriya is here!"

The two boys came to the door.

"I'm Inko, you must be Hitoshi," I said, shaking hands with the purple haired boy.

"Wh-where's Izu?"

"He's in the car. He's still struggling with the crutches so he wanted to wait for you."

Aizawa handed Hitoshi a credit card. "Get him what he needs, but try not to spend too much, ok?"

"Yeah, thanks Dad."

"You're welcome. Have fun."

"We will."

"C'mon boys, Izuku and Izumi are waiting in the car."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 8.3K 23
Status: Completed ~ Not edited! so sorry if there are any spelling/grammar mistakes ~ --------- It was Izuku (Omega) and Todorokis (Alpha) Annivers...
109K 3K 11
Izuku Midoriya has had a rough past, his mom died giving birth to him. And his father is no where to be seen. But with the help of others will he be...
45.6K 1.3K 30
Izuku Midoriya was kidnapped two years ago by Kai Chisaki and Hari Kurono solely for his quirk. The quirk erases quirk genes through the use of blood...
233K 6.7K 38
For those of you who have read my other story, yes I am a multishipper. Deal with it. When a young omega, Izuku Midoriya, turns eleven he recieves...