[๐Ÿ] ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ก๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ- ๐˜ฌ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด...

By dizzyluna

๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ [๐˜ฌ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜น ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค] [๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ] [... More

๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ 
๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด
๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด
๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช, ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ
๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜จ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ
๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ
๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ'๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด

๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด

1.7K 60 6
By dizzyluna

THE WHOLE RING BUSINESS WITH THE WOLVES IS RUNNING ME UNTIL I CAN'T GO ANYMORE. I may not be the one carrying the child but I feel what it's like to be nine months pregnant. I feel it all. Doing all of these spells is tiring me out. Klaus offered to con Genevieve into doing it, but I don't like the thought of her near Esther's spell book. 

It was all fun and games until Jackson and Oliver, the werewolves Hayley have grown close to, disappeared. Elijah, Hayley and I at the compound called Klaus.

"Yes, brother? What is it?" Klaus answered. 

"It appears our wolves have gone astray, brother." Elijah replied. 

"They should've been back hours ago." Hayley added. 

"We need to find them." Elijah continued. 

"Well, that might be a bit tricky. You see, we've located their car on a back road in the middle of nowhere. I suspect they've been shanghaied." Klaus revealed. I groaned. He's impossible. 

"And you didn't feel the need to share this information?" I grilled. 

"Don't stress, love. You either, Hayley. It's not good for the baby. It was my intention to present you with the problem only after I'd found an appropriate solution." 

"Well, do enlighten us." Elijah spoke. 

"I'm closing in on it as we speak. The only person who would be bold enough to snatch my wolf allies is the one who has the most to lose." 

"Marcel." I huffed. 

"Genevieve assures me that Marcel has procured a cloaking spell. The only witch willing to do that for him. I just need one more bit of leverage before I see her." Klaus said. Oh, so he wants me to kill him.

"No! Don't do anything Klaus like. I will talk to Davina. You leave her alone. You've done enough. And we'll talk about the fact you included Genevieve on this later." I huffed and walked out of the room. 

I went to the only place I'd assume Davina to be. Practicing her magic in the garden for the Harvest girls. When I walked in, it was like she'd seen a ghost. 

"W-What are you doing here?" She asked, almost like she was afraid. She kept looking around the room frantically. 

"I need to talk to you." I paused. "Is everything okay?" 

She didn't say anything. Her eyes just flickered around. I'm not sure what that means. She have me a glare not to question it. 

"Everything's fine for now. Did you need help with something or..?" 

"Um, yeah. Klaus found out about the cloaking spell on Marcel, which is fine. I'm not mad at that. He is, but he's Klaus. I know you want to keep Marcel safe and if I have anything to say about it, I won't let him die. I just need to know where he is." 

"August..." She trailed off, almost defeated. 

"I know. I know, I wouldn't come to you if it wasn't dire. It's just...a lot of people want to hurt Klaus and the baby and me by default and I just want to protect them." I reasoned. 

She nodded. "The place you found me before The Harvest." 

"Thank you, Davina. I owe you one." I let out and went to walk away. 

She stopped me and grabbed my arm. "Just be careful from now on, okay? Something bigger is coming. Bigger than what Marcel may be planning. I can feel it." She told me. 

That's...odd. I don't really have the time to press it. I just nodded and went off. 

Me
He's at the dock warehouses. Thierry had one. Please don't kill anyone. 

Nik
No promises, love. 

Me
Nik...

Nik
Alright, alright. Go home and relax. I don't want you to stress yourself out anymore. 

So much for not stressing me out. Me and Hayley, for that matter. I got home when Hayley was on the phone with Elijah. The last thing we both heard was an explosion. No one died, though. It was a bit of a scare.

The reason they were in that stupid warehouse anyway was because of the stones for the moonlight rings. 

As soon as they got back, Hayley engulfed Jackson is for a hug. "Thank god you're alive." 

"I'm fine, too. Thanks for asking." Klaus said as he walked in. 

I flipped him off. "You're a dick." 

He shrugged. "So I've been told." 

"What about the stones?" Hayley asked. 

"Scattered across the bed of the Mississippi, I imagine." Elijah deadpanned. That's really nice. 

"Marcel is no fool. He knows an empowered werewolf army would mean the end of vampires in New Orleans. The explosion is his way of saying he means to prevent that, for all the good it'll do him." Klaus mocked and took a sip of his drink. Whiskey, I presume. 

"Well, it did him pretty damn well, didn't it?" I sneered at him. 

"This is my fault. I will find a way to fix it." Jackson spoke. He was all bloody. 

"No, Jack. You're hurt, and no one is blaming you." Hayley assured. 

"I'm blaming you." Klaus said from behind him. "Those stones will be hard to replace."

"Well, Jackson's life isn't replaceable, is it, Nik?" I questioned. 

"Fortunately, I have a backup plan." Klaus replied with a smirk. 

His backup plan is Francesca Guerrrera. Thankfully, I have not come into much contact with her. She's the leader of the human faction of New Orleans. She walked into the compound with a few of her men. 

"You can't mean her. She's a gangster." Hayley huffed. And she is, too. The amount of shit she's gotten away with, federal crimes, is mind boggling. 

"I see her more as a means to procuring rare items at short notice." Klaus said and walked down the stairs. Hayley was close behind him. Elijah and I lingered behind a little. "Greetings, Ms. Guerrera. I see you brought some friends." 

"They're my brothers. I always bring them with me when it comes to delicate business matters. Fellas, this is Mr. Mikaelson." She introduced. 

"Please, call me Klaus. All my friends do." Klaus replied. 

"I don't know if I'd call us friends, but if you and Marcel are planning on having a little throw down, I prefer my family to be on the same side as the inevitable victor." She replied and took items out of a brief case. 

"Then you have what I asked for." Klaus replied. 

"Not enough for an army at such short notice, but it's a start." She answered and handed over a small pouch to Klaus. Am I the only one thinking this is odd? 

"Strange, I wasn't aware that she was familiar with our plan." Elijah said and walked over to Klaus. 

"My price for doing business is full disclosure. Your brother complied." Francesca replied to him. I wish he didn't. 

"How does the human faction expect to benefit from all this?" I asked as I walked over to Klaus. He handed me a stone and I was able to see it. It's real. I don't know how she got it so quick. 

"I only want to solidify our allegiance to the ruling class. It's good for business." She answered simply. I'm not buying it. 

"If only everyone has your capacity for reason." Klaus replied. 

"Sadly, they don't. Marcel is being especially vindictive. I'm worried he might come after me or my family just for meeting with you. It might be in our best interests if we combine our efforts." She said. There it is. Part of it, at least. 

"So be it. The more bodies we have to defend the compound, the better. Let's get started, shall we?" Klaus replied. 

With that, I took the stones and began to make the rings. I tried to do the spell and normally, I can, but I am just so weak from the pregnancy. I tried to do it and I almost fell over. 

Klaus looks at me worriedly. "Is everything alright, love?" 

I shook my head. "I-I can't do it. I'm too weak." 

He gave me a sympathetic look. "Soon enough, that baby will be born and you'll be back to full strength. Don't force it, my love. I'll call in Genevieve." 

I shook my head. "Nik, no." 

"It's alright. You can watch her and make sure there's no funny business." He assured me. He set his hands on my shoulders and kissed my head. 

Soon enough, Genevieve showed up and Klaus gave her a warning. If she doesn't hold up her end of the deal, the results will be apocalyptic. She used his blood in the spell. I didn't think that was necessary but I also didn't get that far.

She worked on the spell and I watched her carefully. So far so good. 

Just then, Francesca came in the room. "My people say Marcel is on the move and he's bringing friends." 

Klaus sighed and looked at Elijah. "Get August and Hayley to safety." With that, he was gone.

Elijah walked over to us and attempted to get us out of the room. Attempted is the key word. "Come with me." 

"What? No!" Both of us replied.

"I need to watch her." I told him. He looked conflicted. 

Francesca looked at him. "You should help Klaus. My brothers and your security details won't be much against a vampire army. I'll stay with August and Hayley." 

I don't trust her, but I'm not completely defenceless.

Hayley walked up to him. "Go, Elijah. And don't hold back." 

Elijah relented and went on his way. 

I watched Genevieve very closely, listening to every word she said in her spell. That was until I got a call from Klaus. A bit of an odd time for a phone call. I stepped aside and answered. 

"Hello?" I answered wearily. 

"I don't have much time to talk. I need you and Hayley to get out of there. Francesca is not to be trusted. She set the bomb off in the bayou. She wanted to hurt Hayley. Go!" 

Oh, god. Oh my god, I knew it.

I went to turn around and get Hayley to get out but as soon as I did, Genevieve held her hands up to Hayley and used a spell to knock us on the ground. 

The last thing I heard before I my eyes closed was Klaus frantically on the phone. 

"August!? August!?"

I woke up in extreme pain. Excruciating pain. I was still in the compound and Elijah was carrying me. 

"W-What's going on? Where's Hayley?" I yelled through fits of tears. 

"I don't know. Someone took her." 

"Where's Nik?" 

"He's on his way." 

The pain I felt was nothing I felt before. My baby is coming. She's coming now. I can feel it. This pain. This searing pain. I was bleeding everywhere. 

Genevieve is behind this. I know she is. She has Hayley and she has the baby. 

She's going to kill her. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.1K 2.3K 33
๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ โ”€โ”€ โ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜”๐˜ด. ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...
2.5K 70 5
'๐‹๐ž๐š๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐š ๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐๐จ๐ฆ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ช๐ฎ๐ž ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž, ๐ฆ๐ฒ...
105K 3K 27
"๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐š๐ง๐...
22.2K 886 15
๐€๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐š ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฐ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง...