𝗠𝗶𝘀𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲

By gxrleenk

They Met At A Wedding And Once The Wedding Ended, They Parted Ways To Never Meet Again, Unknown To What The F... More

𝗐𝖾𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌
𝖼𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗑 𝖺𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗍𝗂𝖼𝗌
𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾
𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝗍𝗐𝗈
𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝗌𝗂𝗑
𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝗍𝖾𝗇
𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝗈
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝗂𝗑
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝗈
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝗂𝗑
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝗈
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝗂𝗑
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝗈
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝗂𝗑
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝗈
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝗂𝗑
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒
𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾

𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒

21.3K 882 64
By gxrleenk

The mirror reflected back with the image of a gorgeous and happily married women. Nandini grinned while looking at herself in the mirror. The beautiful lengha Armaan had brought for her looked gorgeous on her. It fit her perfectly as if it was made for her.

Nandini wore a beautiful black lengha. It was simple and elegant with only golden work on the sleeves, which reached up to her elbows. It had a v-shape neck with a deep back. The matching dupatta pulled the entire look together. Nandini wore the golden jhumkas Armaan had bought her. She decided wearing only light makeup as Armaan always told her she looked beautiful even without it. And she hated makeup anyways.

Nandini was all dressed up because today she and Armaan had to go to one of his business friend's reception. It was a very short notice but before she could scold him for telling her two hours before they had to leave, Armaan gave Nandini the lengha, shocking her.

Moving to her hair, Nandini started braiding it, wanting to keep it out of her face. "Leave your hair down." Nandini's hands stopped right there as Armaan walked out of the closet, fixing his suit. Armaan halted in his steps as he took in his hoor of a wife. He was awestruck by her simplicity. He really did hit the jackpot.

Nandini's face heated up as she noticed Armaan ogling her. Looking away, Nandini undid her braid. Fixing it, Nandini left her hair down, pushing it behind her ears.

Turning around, Nandini ignored Armaan's gaze as she grabbed her heels. Armaan was putting on his watch while watching Nandini put on her heels. Thankfully, she didn't struggle today and finished putting them on in less then two minutes.

"Okay, I'm ready." Nandini said, getting up and fixing her lengha. "Maybe we should just stay home. I have even better plans." Armaan walked closer to Nandini, eyeing her. Nandini sarcastically smiled and said, "Mr. Oberio, we're getting late right now. If you're done eyeing your gorgeous wife, may we go?" "Let me look at my wife in peace before we go." Nandini shook her head, smiling because of him.

"Armaan, let's go or else we'll be late." Nandini reasoned. "So what?" Armaan wrapped his arms around Nandini's waist, pulling her closer. Nandini tried to push him away, worried they'll be late. "Armaan." Nandini looked at Armaan and Armaan knew he had to listen to her now. "Fine." Armaan groaned, while Nandini smiled, satisfied.

"Shall we go your highness?" Armaan sarcastically said. "We shall." Nandini stuck her hand out like a princess, making Armaan chuckle. Armaan willingly took it, lightly pecking it. "Let's go my beautiful queen."

•   •   •   •   •

Entering the magnificent hall, chaos erupted. It was loud and people were everywhere. Some were eating while others were gossiping and taking selfies in their expensive outfits. Just by entering the hall, anyone could tell it was some rich business tycoon's wedding.

Armaan gave Nandini a look of assurance before they walked inside. Placing a hand on Nandini's back, Nandini settled down. She wasn't the biggest fan of such parties. She was fine with business parties now as they were more serious and formal affairs. But a wedding reception was way to chaotic. Nandini didn't even want a wedding reception for herself, but apparently it was needed.

"It's so loud." Nandini muttered, with a fake smile. "Don't worry. We'll leave as soon as we can." Armaan answered, acting as if he wasn't talking. They were then approached by the parents of the groom, who greeted them and invited them to meet the couple and enjoy themselves.

After meeting with the couple, who Nandini didn't have any clue was who, they both moved towards some businessman of Armaan's. Nandini was already bored and she knew she would get a headache any time soon, due to the loud voices ringing throughout the room. Armaan was even sick of the businessman, but his reason was different. He was having a difficult time talking and keeping his hands off his wife, who wasn't helping him by looking drop-dead gorgeous.

As the businessman moved away, Nandini's eyes lit up as she noticed Sameer walking towards them with a smile. It had been months since their marriage but Nandini didn't like any of Armaan's businessman and only stuck to his friends. They were like brothers to her and were a part of their family.

Sameer greeted them with a smile, hugging both Armaan and Nandini. "I'm not as entertaining as Rishab, but this will do tonight." Sameer said, making Nandini chuckle. Rishab and Divya hadn't came to the reception as they had went on their late-honeymoon. Armaan had asked Nandini if she wanted to go for their honeymoon now, as things were settled between them now, but she told him she'd rather spend time with him here and the rest of the family then waste money to go somewhere. And it worked in Armaan's favor as he didn't have to leave work.

"Don't worry, you're much more entertaining then this boring man." Nandini gestured towards Armaan, who rolled his eyes. Armaan knew now that Sameer was here, both Nandini and Sameer were going to take any chance they had to annoy him. Thankfully Rishab wasn't here or else it would've been even worse.

Sameer and Nandini indulged in their own conversation, while Armaan talked to his businessman. "Would you like to go get a drink with this very handsome young man, just so I don't look single?" Nandini giggled. She was glad Sameer was here or else she would've died in boredom. "Of course."

After informing Armaan, Sameer and Nandini headed towards the drinks. They both decided on some mocktails because Sameer was supposed to drive himself home and wasn't the biggest fan of alcohol while Nandini didn't drink it anyways. They both were having their not-so-boring conversations while Armaan sulked, looking at his laughing wife from afar.

"So Nandini, how is your orphanage going?" Taking a sip of her drink, Nandini responded, "It's going amazing. I have wonderful caretakers which allows me to only visit once a week instead of every day. And what about you, any fun cases?" Sameer smiled and said, "Fun? I don't think so, but chaotic, yes. The other day, this lady came in and said she wanted to file a case against her neighbor because their cat keeps leaving it's dirty work behind on her lawn."

Nandini burst into laughter after hearing him. This world was crazy, and this just proved it. Sameer also started laughing just thinking about it. "I'm..I'm sorry." Nandini said, still laughing. Both Sameer and Nandini were in fits of laughter and were getting a weird eye from passerbys. They didn't pay heed to their looks and continued laughing.

From a distance, Armaan clenched his fist, trying to control his feelings. He had been looking at Nandini for the past few minutes and seeing her laugh so freely caused his heart to start fluttering. It is said only women's hearts flutter but here his heart was. Just because of this girl, who was unknown to what she was doing to him.

Her smile made him smile. The way her eyes lit up while laughing made his heart start racing. Knowing the lengha she was wearing was his choice, made it even worse. It fit her form in all the right places. Her milky white waist shown was giving Armaan a hard time to not put his hands all over his wife. He wanted to cage her. He wanted to keep her away from everyone else's gaze and make her only his.

Armaan came out of his thoughts when one of his other business clients came up to him. He was glad he had came or else he would've had dragged Nandini out of the hall and had taken her straight home to their room.

Yet he still couldn't stop thinking about her even while talking to the man in front of him. Armaan looked over to where Nandini was standing, only to find her not there. Only Sameer was there, talking to someone else. Panic started taking over him as he scanned the entire room. A sigh of relief left him as he noticed her exiting the hall. Confusion took over him, but he guessed she was going to the bathroom, which gave him the perfect chance.

•   •   •   •   •

"These stupid heels! I swear I will burn these once I get home." Nandini said with a scowl playing on her face. She was heading towards the bathroom, alone in the entire corridor. When one of Sameer's friends had came to them, Nandini decided to give them some privacy and use the bathroom. Taking the directions from one of the workers, Nandini turned to the next corridor.

Nandini's heels were the only sound heard in the entire corridor. Just as Nandini reached the bathroom, suddenly, she was pulled by the elbow and pinned against a wall. Self-defense mode instantly turned on. Nandini stopped mid-way to punch whoever it was when she noticed the person. It was none other then her own husband.

Nandini looked at Armaan, flabbergasted. "Armaan-" Nandini's words died down in her throat when Armaan slammed his lips against her's. Armaan's lips moved against her's in a furious pace. It was a very sudden kiss but she didn't hesitate and moved her lips back against his. Her hands automatically wrapped around the back of his neck while his hands explored every part of her body.

Armaan poured in all of his sexual frustration into the kiss and didn't hold back. He didn't care if anyone would come and find him and Nandini in such a state. All he needed was his wife right now.

After a couple of minutes, Nandini and Armaan broke the kiss, gasping for air. Nandini's eyes slowly opened and she looked at Armaan in front of her. He was trying to breathe in air, his sexual desires still high but now maintained. Nandini was shocked by the kiss and was confused, but she knew Armaan got what he wanted, whenever he wanted.

"Someone might come..." Nandini lowly whispered, her face burning after what had just happened. Armaan just hummed, looking away from her face. "Go fix yourself." Nandini just nodded at his words, looking down, trying to hide her red face. Nandini moved to go towards the bathroom but was pulled back against the wall. Before she could comprehend anything, Armaan pecked her lips one last time and moved back, heading back towards the hall, leaving a burning Nandini behind.

•   •   •   •   •

Nandini entered the hall, her face still flushed but now in control, after fixing her clothes, hair and cleaning her lipstick. She moved towards Armaan, silently standing next to him. Seeing her still flustered face, Armaan felt the need to smirk but decided not to.

"Are you okay? You seem all hot." Nandini's face heated up even more at Sameer's words. She just nodded and said, "I'm fine. Just a bit tired." Sameer seemed to buy the lie as he nodded and moved back into his conversation with Armaan. Nandini just looked up at Armaan, who had a little smirk playing at the corner of his lips, and glared at him.

Nandini had to admit, that kiss was everything. It had woken up her sexual desires. She needed Armaan, badly. She was craving for his touch. She wanted his hands to explore her body and mark her as his. Nandini wanted him to claim her as his in every way possible. She wanted to be fully his and make him her's.

"Should we go?" Nandini was taken out of her trance by Armaan's voice. Looking up, Nandini saw Armaan looking at her. She realized Armaan noticed her lost in her own world. She was so glad no one could see what she was thinking about. "Ye..yea." Nandini scolded herself for stuttering but thankfully Armaan didn't pay heed to it.

They bid bye to Sameer, who was also leaving. The car started and silence took over them. The car was full of the sexual tension between them. It was going to be one hell of a car ride.

•   •   •   •   •

The car ride finally came to an end as they reached the mansion. Nandini was first to enter the room, still unable to stop thinking about that kiss and her desires. Armaan entered after her and closed the door behind him as everyone was in bed by the time they had gotten home.

As he turned around, he noticed Nandini still standing there, with her back turned against him. Nandini was thinking about one of her life's biggest decisions. And she had finally made the decision.

Turning around, Nandini noticed Armaan about to go change. Not wasting another second, Nandini jumped towards him, placing her lips on his and bringing him down to her height. Armaan froze in his spot, shocked by what had just happened. Soon he realized what Nandini was doing, which only made his desires awaken once again.

Armaan couldn't let that happen as he knew it would be dangerous for both of them. So he did what was needed. Armaan pulled back from the kiss. Nandini stumbled a bit, confused and startled. She looked at Armaan, her eyebrows knitted together. He pulled away from her, not wanting to look into her eyes.

Nandini took a step closer to him, muddled at his sudden act. "Stop, I already can't control myself. I won't be able to if we continue." The words settled into Nandini as she realized the meaning behind his actions. "Then don't." a low whisper left Nandini's lips, engulfing the entire room. Nandini had made the decision. She was ready. She was ready to give herself to him. She wanted Armaan this instant.

A shocked Armaan looked up at Nandini, thinking he had heard wrong. But when he looked at Nandini, who was looking down, he knew what he heard was right. And he would be an idiot if he didn't obey to his wife's words after that.

It didn't take him another second to grab Nandini's face and kiss her with all his might. Nandini didn't waste a second and kissed him back with equal force. The kiss was powerful and full of all of their desires. Their lips moved together in rhythm, synced together to be perfect with one another.

Their tongues fought one another, fighting for dominance. But tonight wasn't about dominance. It was about love. Their desires, their want, their need, it was all poured into that one kiss.

Armaan's hand tugged at Nandini's dupatta, throwing it onto the ground. He moved next to his suit, unbuttoning it and throwing it right next to the dupatta. Nandini's hands intertwined with the back of his hair while Armaan held onto Nandini's waist.

Without breaking the kiss, Armaan turned off the lights and picked Nandini up. He gently deposited her onto the soft mattress and hovered above her without breaking the kiss.

Finally, Armaan broke the kiss, only for his lips to trail down to her jaw. He kissed her jaw, moving down to her neck, up to her cleavage. A moan slipped out of Nandini's lips, feeling his lips against her burning skin. Armaan left a kiss wherever he could. He wanted all of Nandini. He wanted to memorize her entirely.

Armaan's lips went back to Nandini's lips. Pecking them, he moved to her forehead and left a gentle kiss there, making Nandini's eyes flutter close. Armaan's lips traveled next to her eyes, then to her nose, cheeks, chin, and back to her lips

This time, the kiss was slow and gentle. It was pouring out all of the love they had for each other. While kissing her, Armaan's hand traveled to Nandini's back. Arching her back, Nandini gave access to Armaan to reach the blouse's zip. Feeling his cold fingers brush against her back, a shiver ran through her body.

Breaking the kiss, Armaan asked for permission through his eyes. This was her first time with anyone and his first time with her. He wanted it to be special. Especially because for the first time, he was going to make love and not just have sex. And that to, with the women he loved and was going to spend his entire life with.

Seeing him ask for permission only warmed Nandini's heart even more and made her even more sure for this. Nandini nodded, giving him the permission he was asking her. "Nandini, are you sure? We don't have to do anything that you don't want to do. I waited this long, I can wait a bit longer. And I will love you even if you don't want this. We can stop-" "Armaan, I want this. I want you to make me your's."

And once those words left her lips, in no time the zip was undone and his lips were back on her's. Armaan then slid the blouse right off of Nandini, throwing it somewhere on the ground. His cold hands moved to the hook of her bra, making her gasp lightly. Taking this as a chance, Armaan slipped his tongue into her.

Nandini's hands roamed around Armaan's clothed back, kissing him with equal amount of passion. Nandini's hands moved towards the front of Armaan's shirt, unbuttoning it. Once she had finished, without breaking the kiss, Armaan took his shirt off and threw it on the ground with the rest of their clothes, putting his perfect abs and muscular body on display. Armaan's hands then trailed down to her lengha, undoing the knot and unzipping it, sliding it right off of her and onto the ground.

Nandini was officially lying beneath her husband in only her undergarments. Breaking the kiss, Armaan moved back to her neck. Sweet moans left Nandini's lips as Armaan left his marks on her, claiming her as his.

Armaan's fingers moved to the next piece of clothing on her. Unhooking her bra, Armaan ripped it off of her and soon it was lying somewhere on the ground. Nandini's heart beat quickened even more as she realized her breasts were on full display to him. But soon she settled down as Armaan said, "If you're afraid I might see you differently after seeing your body, then don't be because I fell in love with you and not your body."

Armaan's hands soon reached her soft breasts. He started mauling and kneading both her mounds with both hands. A moan left Nandini's lips as this new unknown feeling started arising in her. Armaan played with her tips, making her moan his name. Nandini's hands roamed his back as Armaan tortured her breasts.

Armaan's lips trailed down from her breasts to her her stomach, all the way down to her thigh. Kissing her inner thighs, Nandini was reaching heights of ecstasy.

Armaan's hands then reached to the last piece of cloth that was covering her women hood. Slowly, Armaan slid it down as he threw it in some corner of the room. Nandini's breath hitched while Armaan stared at her with love. She was now fully naked in front of him. Thankfully, the only light in the room was coming from the moon, from the half opened curtains. But that was enough for Armaan to see his beautiful wife.

Armaan moved back to Nandini's lips, pecking them and moving down. "Armaan.." Nandini said, out of breath because of all the sweet torture. "Yes Nandini?" Armaan mumbled against her skin, kissing her jaw. "You're still wearing clothes while I'm all naked in front of you. It's not fair." Armaan chuckled, looking at Nandini.

Moving back, Armaan got off the bed and unbuckled his belt. As he did, he undid his pants as he slid them down. Before throwing them, Armaan took out his wallet and took out a packet out of his wallet. Nandini then watched his hands reach the rim of his boxers while her eyes widened. And before she knew, he slid down the boxers and his junior sprung free. Nandini's eyes widened like saucers as she saw the monstrous length. All she could think of was how much it would hurt and if it would even fit. Seeing her expression, Armaan could only smirk at his innocent wife.

Armaan was hovering over Nandini once again. Armaan looked at her body with love and adoration, making her know her decision was right. Pecking her lips, Armaan's finger slowly entered inside her wet core, earning a groan from her. "God, you're so wet." Moving the finger in and out, Armaan tried to loosen her up a bit as it was her first time. His one hand played with her breasts while the other worked with her throbbing core, leaving her to be a moaning mess.

Soon his second finger made its way inside her, followed by the third and final finger. Once Nandini had reached the heights of passion, Armaan took his fingers out, satisfied.

Taking the packet, Armaan ripped it open and took out the condom. Sliding it onto him, Armaan hovered above Nandini, kissing her. "I love you so much." Her hands pulled at his hair while his hands roamed around her body. Breaking the kiss, Armaan moved down south while Nandini gulped the lump in her throat, knowing what was about to go down.

Nandini was ready though. Armaan asked one last time. "Nandini.." Nandini just lightly nodded, giving him the permission he was asking for. Armaan then positioned himself, ready to enter her. "It will hurt in the beginning but you'll soon start enjoying it." Nandini silently nodded, preparing herself for whatever that was about to happen.

Armaan intertwined his fingers with her's and looked at her with all of his love. And in a go, Armaan thrust into her, tearing her hymen. A cry left Nandini's lips as tears made their way down Nandini's cheeks due the pain. "Arm..Armaan. It..it hurts." Nandini whimpered lowly. "I know baby, I won't do anything until it stops." Armaan kissed away her tears as he waited for Nandini to be ready.

Once she was, Armaan slowly started thrusting in and out of her. Soon, the pain slowly subsided as it changed into pleasure. The pleasure of love making. Nandini experienced this new found ecstasy as Armaan pleasured her with more. Nandini bit back the moan wanting to leave her lips, looking away and hiding her face into the pillow. "Nandini, look at me." Armaan's stern voice said. "Nandini." Nandini looked up at him and saw him looking at her with love. "I want you to look at me while I make love to you." And that's what she did.

That night, Armaan and Nandini became one. He worshipped her in ways she couldn't have ever thought of. He made her fully his. The moon and stars hid behind the clouds as two souls united with one another and became one.

________________________________________________________________________

Namaste guys!
How did you like this chapter?
They finally became one!!!
Vote and comment!
Thank you for reading!

- Gurleen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 11.9K 26
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...
2.4M 92.1K 51
Naina was an orphan with so many dreams. But had to give up those dreams due to fate. When she was forced to marry India's youngest billionaire, she...
13.2K 1.5K 21
𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐲.𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢�...
795K 34.9K 66
Book 1 of #ARRANGED HEARTS series.... (This series will contain only arranged marriage stories...so read only if you want to read arranged marriage t...