Antonia ✔

By unknown_wings

//Highedt Ranking: #2 in home// Ivie Antonia is an ordinary girl who is too innocent and naive for this cruel... More

Author-Note
Characters
Characters Part Two
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Author-Note
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Important News
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Bonus Chapter (Together Forever)
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Author-Note

Chapter Eight

14.8K 409 100
By unknown_wings

Third-person pov:

Romano's family is happy to have their little princess back, their happiness, their life is back. Their home looks like home again filled with soft giggles and laughter. Carlos is happy to see his son happy with his daughter. They're happy talking to each other.

Carlos is now taking a small nap because he was all tired from the long trip. He didn't sleep on the plane because he is worried about his princess while thinking what if he falls asleep and she had a nightmare and need him. Ezra is also sleeping while Ivie is happy with her brothers.

Ivie likes all the attention and love she is getting. She liked how all her brothers ran behind her. Ivie never had been loved and cared and she liked it. She liked when her family cares for her when they look after her and she liked all the attention she is getting from everyone.

Now Ivie is sitting in the living room waiting for Antonio. It's now nighttime and they all had dinner except Antonio. There was an urgent work that Antonio need to leave for office work. Antonio promised her that he will be back till nighttime so they will cuddle and sleep. She is hugging Elly while leaning on Carlos's shoulder who is rubbing her sides.

She looked at the door and mumble: "where is Bubba?"

Alessio said smiling at her: "Doll, you need to sleep. How about you sleep with Dad or maybe any of us?'

She pouts and mumbles: " but Bubba"

Santiago said smiling down at her: "maybe he will be late and he also doesn't want you to wake up till late now does he?"

She think a little then said simply: "okay, Can I sleep with you, papa?"

Santiago said patting her head: "good, go sleep. We will tell Antonio"

She nods her head and gets up holding the ear of her Elly elephant stuff toy tightly in her fist. Daniel and Gonzalo said smiling happily: "good night, have a nice sleep"

She smiled and mumble: "good night everyone"

They smiled at her and look back at the door when they hear the car horn. Alessio said smiling: "here he is"

She giggled happily and rushed to the door when she saw Antonio hopping off the car. His expression is cold and his jaw is clenched. He is looking so angry and frustrated making her pout. She said walking back to Carlos: "let's go, Papa"

Carlos asked gently: "what happened? Don't you want to sleep with your favourite brother?"

She said pouting: "He is looking so angry. I don't think he wants to cuddle anymore"

Antonio came inside the house removing his coat and everyone turned toward him. Antonio said simply running a hand through his dark hair: "sorry Angel just got stuck with some work. Come let's sleep"

She looked at him peeking behind Carlos who gently pat her head. Antonio walked toward her and bend down to her level. He said gently smiling down at his Angel: "what happened?"

She said frowning: "you're looking angry. Will you hurt me and I guess you don't wanna cuddle anymore"

He said with a small chuckle: "Listen, Angel, you're always welcome to my room and me. Even though how much I was angry, I will never hurt you and who can say no to your cuddles. I miss them for 14 years. I want you to disturb me when I work, I want you to come and complain to me about our brothers, I wanna hear all your stories. You know if you call me in the middle of an important meeting just to talk about what you did in your day, I will cancel that meeting and listen to you, see that's much important you're that how can I get angry at you"

(A\N: ahh I'm falling in love with Antonio. What do you say?)

She said with tears: "I don't know what to say but thank you for loving me"

Carlos said smiling at her: "well now you had your Bubba, then I don't think so you need us, now"

She said pouting: "I need you all papa, don't say like that"

Carlos said pecking her forehead: "sorry princess, good night"

She said wiping her eyes: "good night papa"

He smiled and everyone pats her head and gave her good night kisses on the forehead and left to their rooms. Santiago said blankly: "Charlie, c'mon let's go"

Charlie barked happily and she pats his head when he walked upstairs with Santiago. Antonio said smiling at her: "come"

She happily holds his hand and they went upstairs to his room. He opened the door and said in his usual deep and dark voice: "Lights on"

She flinched when the lights get turned on and her eyes went wide. She said giggling: "wow, it's amazing"

He said with a chuckle: "it is, Angel'

She giggled and look around the big black room which is so nice and warm. There is a big shelf for books filled with so many files. And she saw a big study table and there is also a loveseat near the fireplace. There is a big king-size bed with a nightstand next to it. She is looking around the big room when He said smiling loosening his tie: "go head to sleep Angel, I'm just going to take a shower"

She hopped onto the bed and sat down in the middle of the bed. He went to the washroom while she bounced a little bit and giggled when she felt so soft and bouncy bed is. She start bouncing happily when he came out of the shower wearing black sweatpants only.

He saw her giggling and said smirking: "I see you're quite enjoying yourself, Angel"

She stopped immediately and looked at him then start looking down at his lap. He said smiling: "I told you I wouldn't hurt you, Angel"

She said smiling: "your room is so nice"

He said picking up his I-pad from the nightstand and laying down on the bed leaning against the headboard. He said doing something on the I-pad: "come Angel"

She crawls toward him and he said simply: "lay down"

She lay down a little far away from him and he pulled her closer now her head is laying on his chest when he asked showing her a few designs of the room: "lets select designs for your room"

She said frowning: "my room"

He said smiling: "of course, now see which one you like? Anything specific you want in your room"

She said with a bright smile: "a swing'

He said with a chuckle: " you like swinging"

She said smiling but pouting at last: "yes a lot but orphanage kids are all mean they didn't let me"

He said smiling pecking her head: "oh you will have your personal swing in your room and we have a big swing in our garden, you can go there tomorrow '

She said smiling brightly: " wow"

He chuckle at her cute reaction and then said smiling at the colour of the room: "I like that colour"

He said smiling: "colour is final now other things"

They talk about her room decorations for an hour and Antonio said smiling clicking at the done: "All done"

He didn't get any response from his little Angel so he looked at her cute little pout and eyes closed. He cooed at her cute sleeping baby face and smiled then put the I-pad aside and helped to lay down properly then said closing his eyes: "lights off"

He said smiling cuddling her: "good night Angel"

(A\N: one quick question, don't you think, I made Antonio's character a little too sweet. Do you want him to be a little cold?)

-------------------------------

The next morning, Ivie woke up from the sunlight coming from the big window. She remembers she didn't have any window in her room at the orphanage for direct sunlight. Her mattress isn't that soft and she isn't feeling cold. She frowned and all the memories hit her.

Ivie rubbed her eyes and look around the room then saw Antonio isn't there. She mumbles pouting: "Bubba"

She hears his deep voice from the closet: "Good morning Angel'

She smiled and said yawning: " good morning bubba, sorry I was late"

He said coming outside the closet: "well you're quite an early Angel, I always woke up early for work. And others don't"

She nod her head and then said stretching her arms: "what should I do now?"

He said smiling at her foxing his tie: "well if you wanna sleep more, go ahead otherwise go freshen up and come for breakfast"

She hopped off the bed: "oh okay I'm coming downstairs, I'm so hungry"

He said with a frown when she rushed to the door: "morning kiss"

She said giggling rushing to him: "good morning Bubba"

He said pecking her forehead: "morning Angel"

She smiled and rushed to the guest room and take a normal shower. She wears the same clothes again and went out of the room when she saw Charlie. She said grinning hugging him: "Oh Charlie, I miss you. Can you sleep with me?"

He barked and licked her hand then snuggled into her making her giggle. She saw Ezra wearing a suit coming out of the room. She said giggling: "uncle Ezra"

He smiled back and Charlie barked at him when she said frowning: "Charlie bad manners"

He winced and she said pouting: "don't be sad but you shouldn't bark at family right"

He start looking down and she said kissing his head: "I'm not upset. It's fine"

Ezra said hugging her: "good morning sweet cheeks, how did you sleep?"

She said smiling happily: "good morning uncle Ezra, I sleep well. How did you sleep? You're looking so tired yesterday"

He said smiling walking downstairs with her: "I'm doing fine"

Carlos said from behind: "good morning, my beautiful princess"

She said smiling at him: "good morning papa, how did you sleep?"

He said pecking her hair: "I sleep well"

Charlie is walking beside her wagging his tail when she saw everyone downstairs in the kitchen. Daniel and Santiago's heads are in their hands on the kitchen island while they're sitting on the stools. On the other hand, Gonzalo is sleeping on the island like Alessio well he is also dressed in a suit ready to go somewhere.

She said Carlos also wear a suit so she asked: "Are you going somewhere?"

Antonio said smiling at her: "yes Angel, office for work"

She frowned and pout them said simply: "oh you should go or your boss will be angry at you and I don't want that"

Ezra said with a chuckle: "well sweet cheeks, you're so cute. Your father is the boss and your eldest brother is the co-boss of the companies"

She said with wide eyes: "you own a company"

Santiago said groggily: "correction, companies and many other things in the city"

Daniel said with half-closed eyes: "we're like the Kings all over the world and you're our Princess"

She nod her head with a small smile when Carlos said blankly: "Gonzalo woke up, that's not your bed"

Antonio rolled his eyes and shale him while he groaned: 'ahh let me sleep fuckers"

She gasped and said: "bad word"

Carlos said simply: "they are stupid"

She looked back at Antonio who grabbed him by his arms and make him stand up then sat him down on the stool then said blankly: "why the hell three of you are here when you don't wanna woke up?"

She said to herself: "Wow Antonio is so strong. He can beat all the bad men, like heroes from those books I read"

"Yup our brother is strong, we should protect him from girls"

"What if he already had a girlfriend"

"So she should be good or I will make them break up"

"No, that's bad manners"

"He is our brother and we wouldn't share him or anyone of our family understood"

"M'kay but not like last time. Things got so bad"

"I will be careful. No one will know anything"

"Okay Antonia, I trust you"

"Antonia"

"Antonia, speak something"

"I'm sleeping, talk later"

Gonzalo shrugged making her pull out of her thoughts: "we just wanna have breakfast with our baby sister so we set alarms to woke up early"

Antonio said rolling his eyes: "you better sleep in your rooms them showing your presence like this"

Santiago said pouting: "hey don't talk bad about our efforts. I set total them alarms to woke up on time"

She said smiling but giggling inside at what Santiago said: "that's so nice of you guys that you woke up just to have breakfast with me"

They all perk up and showed her their happy smiles making her giggle at how cute they are looking into her eyes. (but she didn't know about their sides)

Carlos said blankly sitting on the stool: "You three bring her shopping today"

She said simply sitting next to Carlos: "but papa I have clothes"

Carlos said smiling: "yes bit those are joys enough and soon you will start school and you will need clothes"

Carlos slide his card in front of Santiago and then said blankly: "Only for my princess, you guys have your cards"

Gonzalo said smirking: "sure Dad"

Carlos rolled his eyes and said blankly: "where is breakfast, Martha?"

A lady came towards them rushing with breakfast trays then she gave everyone whatever they want then said smiling giving Ivie a bowl of cornflakes with fruits and orange juice: "I don't know what would you like to have in the morning so I make you this. Let me know if you want anything else"

She said smiling at Martha: "thank you, Martha"

Martha smiled at her kindness and cuteness then went back to do her work while they start having their food. She said looking at them: "can I give you all nicknames? It's too difficult to call all of your names"

Gonzalo yelled: "fuck yes, we would love to have a nickname. I'm so jealous you gave a nickname to that meany Antonio but it's fine if you gave us nicknames also"

Antonio glared at him while Gonzalo said sticking his tongue at him: "don't glare at me"

She giggled at their cute fight and start eating her corn flakes. After breakfast, Carlos said smiling at her pecking her hair: "I need to go now princess but I will be here when you came back from shopping"

She said smiling: "okay papa"

He smiled back and Antonio said a little sternly but gently: "stay with your brothers, we don't wanna lose you again"

She said hugging his torso: "I wouldn't"

Antonio smiled at her then pecked her forehead and said gently: "see you in the evening"

She smiled back and Alessio and Ezra also bid her bye and left for work. Santiago said picking her up like a baby: "let's sleep"

She said frowning: "but I'm not sleepy anymore'

Daniel said smirking: "let's watch a movie then we will go shopping"

She nod and they walk towards the living room. Santiago sat down with Ivie next to him cuddling his arm. Daniel is laying on the couch while Ivie's legs are on his lap which he didn't mind. She tried to pull back but he hold them and then said simply: "I don't mind"

She smiled and look at Gonzalo who is sleeping upside down on the couch. She giggled at his weird sleeping position and then said: "is he always like this? Cute and funny"

Santiago said pecking her cheek: "only for you. You don't wanna know how he is with others"

She shrugged and Daniel start a movie which they watch happily. Daniel brought her chips and they get to know she liked extra spicy chips which they don't have right now so they decided to bring snacks while coming back from shopping. They happily watch their movie "The lion king".

--------------------------------------

Now Ivie is sitting in the living room waiting for her brothers to come downstairs wearing Gonzalo's black sweatpants and Santiago's maroon hoodie. She giggle because she liked how their clothes covered her whole and she feel protected and safe in their clothes because they smell like them which she liked most.

Ivie pout because they went to change clothes together now she is here but they didn't come till now. She hugged her knees and hear footsteps they looked at the stairs and saw her brothers coming downstairs. Santiago said smirking: " I'm looking fucking hot. I will surely have a good fuck with some hot chic at the mall"

Daniel said smacking his head: "we're going shopping not for your fucking session"

Santiago said smacking him back: 'I'm just kidding and you're my younger brother so stay within limits"

Daniel said smirking: "well we're twins so it doesn't matter if you're old or I'm younger. And you're just 3 minutes elder than me"

Santiago said smirking: "I'm still your elder twin"

Daniel groaned and said hugging Ivie from behind while his head is in the crook of her neck: "see Ivie he is being meany and teasing me"

She said pouting: "Santiago don't be meany with Danny"

Daniel said kissing her cheeks: "thanks for the nickname sweetheart"

She blushed at the nickname and Santiago winced: "I'm his elder twin and he hit me then you gave him a nickname also"

She said frowning: "Danny that's mean and I think a nickname for you, Santi do you like it?"

He said grinning hugging her tightly: "yes, I love it"

She giggle and then saw Gonzalo standing behind them pouting looking like a sad puppy. She went towards him and said going on her tip toes to kiss his cheek: "I also think a nickname for you Vinnie"

He said grinning: "I love you so much cutie pie"

She giggled and then she saw a glimpse of his tattoo from his open buttons. His dark blue eyes followed her gaze and fell on his tattoo. He said grinning: "you like tattoos"

She said smiling: "what design it is?"

He said smirking: "it's a skull with a sword Pierce inside it"

She said with a frown: "weird"

He said smirking: "I'm thinking about having a tattoo of your name, what do you think?"

She said hugging him: "please don't, I hear it hurt a lot"

He said wrapping his arms around her: "don't worry, we have seen worst to feel that pain"

She frowned and he said smiling: "let's go or we will be late and Dad will beat our asses"

She giggled and he said pecking her hair: "always smile my cutie pie"

She smiled at him and he smiled back and then asked: "hmm you guys have a lot of muscles, Are you strong?"

Daniel said with a fake a gasp: "ahh I'm hurt now"

Gonzalo winced: "we're strong, so strong that we can beat anyone who will even come near you to hurt you"

Santiago said smirking: "I will cute those hands who came in your direction with the thoughts of hurting you"

She said smiling at them: "thank you for coming into my life and loving me"

Gonzalo said smiling: "we always loved you and we will always do"

She smiled and snuggled unto his side. They walk out of the house towards the garage where Daniel said scanning his eyes: "So are we driving on your Bike?"

Gonzalo said blankly: "no, she will be scared because of your rash driving and we need to take Charlie with us"

She said looking around: "Oh where is Charlie?"

Gonzalo said smirking: "just wait till the car horn, he will come running himself"

She gasped when the door opened and her eyes went big. She said: "there are so many cars"

Santiago said grinning: "this isn't the half fourth part, others are underground"

She said simply: "you shouldn't waste money"

Gonzalo said shrugging: "we don't waste money cutie pie, we just put it on work. It will be a waste in our banks right"

She shrugged and mumble: "huh"

Gonzalo said oulkinv her inside: "so which car you wanna ride?"

She said looking around the so many cars: "I like this one"

Daniel said smirking: "this one is mine, yup I win, now your treat"

Santiago and Gonzalo groaned making her look at them with furrowed eyebrows. Gonzalo said opening the back door: "well we bet that who's a car you will like for today and he wins"

She said nodding her head: "oh okay"

She sat inside the car when Gonzalo sat next to her. Daniel is driving while Santiago is sitting in the passenger seat. He drives the car out of the garage and Charlie came running towards the car barking loudly. She quickly open the door and said grinning: "Charlie, where we're you?"

He barked and hopped inside the car. He rubbed his face on her leg making her giggle. He barker and Gonzalo said blankly: "be a good boy Char, we're going out"

Charlie barked and put his head on her lap making her smile and stroke his hair softly. He purred making her giggle and they sped off to the road. Santiago throw a leash at Gonzalo and said blankly: "put it on for Charlie"

Charlie start wincing when she said pouting: "he doesn't want to"

Santiago said smiling: "we know he won't like it but it's just for outside. He is a little stubborn. We can't lose him or let him bite or attack someone now can we?'

She said stroking Charlie's hair: "Charlie wears it, please. We will cuddle after we come home"

Charlie stand still and Gonzalo said glaring at him putting the leash on: "whipped ass"

Charlie barked at him and Gonzalo said simply: "I'm just kidding calm down bro"

Charlie glared at Gonzalo who just shrugged and leaned against the seat. They reached the mall and hopped off th car. She is holding Cahrkie leash when Santiago said blankly: "Charlie no running or Ivie will get hurt, stay close to her alert"

He barked and Gonzalo said wrapping his arm around her shoulder: "let's go"

She smiled and they walk inside the mall and her eyes went gig at how beautiful and big this place is. She said smiling: "it's so beautiful"

Santiago showed something on his phone to the security and they walked inside. Charlie is walking beside her like a king looking around and glaring at everyone who looks in her direction. Well, he was trained by Santiago so he always listen to him mostly. He is moody and stubborn, if he didn't want to do something you can't make him do it.

Santiago said smirking: "so where to first"

Everyone shrugged while she is too busy with Charlie to care about them. Gonzalo said smiling: "let's go over there"

They walked towards the shop and she said smiling at the colourful clothes: "nice"

Santiago picked up a few clothes and said smiling: "how is this?"

She said smiling: "nice"

He nod and said smiling at her: "get whatever you like okay"

She said smiling: "thank you"

Gonzalo hold Charlie's leash and she looked at a few clothes but all of them are so expensive in her eyes.  She keep looking around when Daniel said smiling: "you'd don't need to worry about the prize just pick whatever you like"

She said pouting: "but it's so expensive, I will have three or four pairs of clothes for the price of that one dress"

Santiago said with a chuckle: "you're so cute, but remember now you're a Romano"

She frowned and Gonzalo said grinning coming with hundred of clothes: "I like all of them"

She said with a gasp: "This is too much"

Daniel said smiling: "good brother"

She looked at them then Santiago who said smirking: "I'm so proud of you brother"

She sighed and they start looking for so more clothes. She keep on saying no to more clothes but they didn't listen. They buy her many other things like shoes, bathroom essentials and other things she needs. Now she needs undergarments for her and she didn't want to go with them inside Victoria's secrets.

Gonzalo said simply: "we're not letting you go alone inside"

She said smiling: "I will take Charlie with me"

Santiago said with a sigh: "fine here take this card. We will wait outside here"

She nods her head and walks inside with Charlie. She quickly bought a few pairs of bras and panties then walked out of the store and saw Gonzalo standing there alone lolling slightly angry. She walked towards him and asked: "where are Danny and Santi"

He said simply: "they went to do some work, they will be back soon"

She nods and stands next to him while he gets the bags from her hand don't want her to hold them. She said pouting: "I'm tired"

He said pecking her hair: "let's go to eat something"

She nod then they walk inside the restaurant and he texts his brothers to come to the restaurant. They went inside the restaurant and he ordered food for her and Charlie while she is happily enjoying her food.

--------------------------------

On the other hand, Santiago is holding a woman against the counter of the washroom while Daniel is standing at the door so no one can come inside. Santiago pushed her onto the counter and whisper in her ear: "you know you're really beautiful, I would love to enjoy your hot and set body if we met in some other consequences but you're here to know about my sister and hurt her that I wouldn't appreciate"

She struggled in his arms when Daniel said rolling his eyes: "just finish her and let's go"

Santiago said smirking: "there is no fun in this, now is it?"

Daniel groaned at his twin then Santiago said smirking evilly pulling out a knife: "who send you here?"

She growled: "I will never tell you"

Santiago said pouting: "so bad but it's fine. I can still fuck you right"

Daniel said angrily: "she is here to hurt our sister and you want to fuck her"

Santiago said smiling darkly: "I just wanna have fun and fuck her pussy with my"

Daniel said rolling his eyes: "your horny dick"

Santiago said grinning darkly: "with my knife"

He saw her eyes widen in fear and she whimper in his arms to get free when Santiago said pouting: "I know you want my dick babe but it's fine now you can manage with my knife, I know the knife is smaller than my dick but I know you will manage right slut"

She said groaning: "no don't do this"

He said smirking sliding his hand inside her dress from between her legs and ripping her panties making her gasp. Daniel said rolling his eyes: "cover her mouth bitch"

Santinho covered her mouth with one hand and slide the knife between her legs and she whimpered but he said darkly: "let's have a quick fuck, my sister must be waiting for me to buy her a stuffed toy as I promise her"

Daniel leaned against the door and Santiago shoved the knife inside her making her cry out in pain. Daniel said smirking: "you're so evil, you know brother"

Santiago pulled out the knife and pushed back while saying: "you're quite enjoying yourself, slut"

She screams in his hand and he pushed the knife a little further. Daniel said blankly looking down at the blood on the floor and her legs: "c'mon she creates a lot of mess now just kill her, we don't have all day to play with her"

Santiago pout and pulled the knife then said cutting her neck with blood in his hands: "have a safe journey to hell slut"

He throw her boy on the floor and said blankly: "tell guards to clean this before anyone sees it"

Daniel said blankly: "let's go"

Santiago said washing his hand and smiling happily: "let's go back to our baby sister"

Daniel said smiling: "yup, she just waiting for us"

Hey guys, I hope you like this chapter. Leave your comments and votes.........

What do you think about Antonio and Ivie's relationship?

What do you think about Carlos and Ivie relationship?

What do you think about Alessio?

What do you think about Santiago?

What do you think about Daniel?

What do you think about Gonzalo?

What do you think about Charlie?

Who is your favourite character?

What is going to happen next?

Which is your favourite part?

Do you have any suggestions or wishes?

Thank you

Love you so much ❤

Stay safe and healthy

See you in next update 🤗

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 50.3K 49
Annabella has had a rough life. From surviving brutal beatings from her so called 'parents' to becoming a well known person on the streets. Oh. And...
175K 3.8K 37
Amara Coleman is not your average seventeen-year-old girl. She gets abused by her own father and watches the death of her mother before her very eyes...
silent By isla

Teen Fiction

3.9M 118K 68
Amalia Romano is a selective mute. After years of enduring abuse from her step father, who has ridiculed and hurt her mercilessly, she doesn't want t...
1.8M 50K 47
Genesis has grown up with a neglective, abusive father all throughout her sixteen years of life. Despite all the pain and trauma she goes through, sh...