Cookie Run Oneshots

By LorielisDead

just a bunch of shit I wrote for a certain dumbass 😌 More

Rapsutin [Almond x Male ReaderπŸ‹]
Unhealthy Obession; L x M!R x D.Choco
Licorice x F! reader
Prince & Outrider [Dark choco x F! R ]
Stars [Almond x M! Reader]
Shot [Red Velvet x M! Reader ]
πŸ‹Nineteen Glasses [Licorice x F! reader]
πŸ‹Mirrors [Vampire x F! Reader]
Spring Flowers [Clover x F!Reader]
πŸ‹Accepted [Dark Choco x Trans!M!reader]
Firefairies [ Pure Vanilla x T!F!Reader ]
Unhealthy Obsession [2]
Unhealthy Obsession [3]
Y! Red Velvet x GN Reader
Dark Choco x GN reader
Birthday Special (Tea Knight)
πŸ‹The Beginning; Dark Cacao x M! Reader
Saga 2: Dark Cacao x M! Reader
πŸ‹ Date [Tea Knight 2]
Mini Haitus
Yandere! Licorice x F! Reader
πŸ‹Dark Cacao x F! Reader
gimme ideas
Dark Choco x Fem! Reader
Yandere! Lilac x Male! reader
πŸ‹Espresso x Male! Reader
Naga! Affogato x F! Reader (Pt. 1)
mini meet ur author lmao
πŸ‹Milk x M! Reader
Naga! Affogato x f! reader 2
Eclair Cookie x F! reader
(Alphabet) Dark Cacao NSFW
(Alphabet) Almond Cookie NSFW
Pure Vanilla x F! Reader
Enemy [Licorice x Albino!F! Reader]
πŸ‹Dark Choco x M! Reader
where have u been?
Aishite, Aishite, Aishite
Affogato x F! Reader πŸ‹
A/N
RIP
(Part 1) Crunchy Chip x M! Reader
(2)Crunchy Chip x M! Reader
Reactions to a Kiss ✨

yandere types ig?? (long af)

2.6K 17 149
By LorielisDead

This was inspired by HalacG's amazing rap cypher of yanderes. I used her lyrics for this, so thank you for an amazing song bro! Go check her out plspls

Licorice Cookie- delusional, isolating.

I want you in my Tsukuyomi

Licorice isnt one for daydreaming- until it comes to you. An eternal tsukuyomi with you? He'd have a fucking cow. How did you both even meet? In a shop. You'd been going through a new book on potions when he saw you. And holy fuck, he had feelings at first glance. Perfect jawline, decent height, glowing eyes. He couldn't resist.

I could show you all the things you want and need
Just get to know me

Now, that didnt mean at all that Licorice could speak to you. You seemed like a loner, moving away from a table the moment someone you joined you. But he had to try somehow. So, he crept up into the chair in the corner near you, struggling to find a topic to speak about. Cold and shaky hands slowly opened his own book and then he coughed out a 'I like potions, too.'

Your eyes glanced up and you nodded, immediately excusing yourself and heading for the cashier. Fuck, they dont even want to talk to me! Fuck, fuck, fuck..

If you think you have a better friend,
You'd better show me.

You did have some friends that Licorice soon learned of. Crunchy Chip cookie appeared to be the closes to you. You would drink, read, jog, practice, game, and even sleep together. Same bed, same sheets, same everything. Luckily it never went past sleeping and sometimes spooning.

But Crunchy Chip wasn't nearly as good as Licorice, or so he thought. Licorice was a mage for crying out loud! And to think you valued him more? Well, he wasn't priving to be anything more than an obstacle now. He'd just have to give you more time maybe? No. Your time to prove how good of a friend you had was enough. Licorice wasnt impressed.

'Cause I'mma kidnap, paddy whack, steal a dog's bone

Crunchy Chip cookie sat, still unconscious in his chair. Tied, gagged, completely defensless. After a surprise ambush in the mountains, a group of licorice servants carried the nuisance of a man back to Dark Enchantress' lair.

Tossing a bone to the wolves, Licorice chuckled darkly as they howled at their master. Oh, what a poor, poor fate would become of these four.

Don't worry 'bout thе shrine in my room
I want you all for myself...

It'd taken you a single week to find someone new. Clotted Cream, the typical flirt, had you dancing with him every night. You'd fall asleep in his cape, his hands playing with your hair as you slept. It hurt deep inside. Jealousy, filled with a burning rage. Licorice didn't want to share you. No, no. You would be his.

Slowly lowering his camera, Licorice swallowed. He wanted to keep you in his room- but the photos strung on the wall... Oh, you wouldn't mind, right? After all, they were of you! Your lookd were that of an angel towards Licorice, and he made his own little wall shrine to prove it.

Every hair upon your hеad is safe with me
As are your secrets
I would swallow the key by all means..

You'd been accustomed to people leaving you recently. Crunchy Chip hadn't sent a letter in a month and Clotted Cream hasn't returned from his republic. Your loneliness hit a new level when suddenly even your roommate left for some 'adventure.' You missed Caramel Arrow, but whatever...

One night, whilst changing, a group of small devilish licorice monsters spawned and surrounded you. Giving a decent fight, you still fell unconscious and beaten. Your head throbbed when you awoke. A cold hand was tenderly caressing your head. A breath on your earlobe alerted you of another cookie.

When you turned, you saw the...man from the shop? What the hell!? You tried to pull away but found your self chained to the bed. "Oh, sweetheart," the man muttered. His eyes opened to slits, yellow and bright. "You cant leave."

"Uhg- I can try!"

"Only I can unshackle you. And I wont."

Dark Cacao- delusional, obsessive.

If I want it, I'mma flaunt it, make it mine

Dark Cacao had seen you a lot in recent times. As the child of a duke who was recently debuting into society, he'd attended any and every party hosted by your parents. Lavish gifts, beautiful clothes, a lovely display of throwing knives. You were being sprinkled with a taste of the Emperor's love, and you still only acted formal around him.

No matter how many times you danced with him, allowed his arm around your waist, or let him kiss your wrist. All you could see was a man who could hang you at a moment's notice. They're just playing hard to get, he would think each night. How could anyone not already love the attention and flaunting?

Yeah, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't
Just a little crazy for your love

These gifts seemed almost natural, until you recieved one by messenger bird each morning. Your parents were elated, but you found yourself even more disturbed. Why the sudden affection? The sudden courting? It was eternally odd to you.

Eventually, you decided this had to stop. Your letter fell onto the flames of a candle once read.
Dear Emperor,
Whilst I am forever grateful for your gifts, I must decline any more as of further. I am yet a mere young adult and you are an Emperor. I am sorry if I sound any bit of ungrateful, but I have yet to find interest in you. Thank you for your consideration.

Your Faithful Citizen,
Y/N L/N.

Dark Cacao's breathing was unsteady, eyes dilated. No interest... In him? No... Somebody had to be forcing you? Your parents! Yes, they were the probable cause of this! You must be crying up a storm right now. "Affogato!" He called, a plan in mind. And he knew just the cookie to do it.

I think about you all the time
Now tell me that you love me, or I'll burn this fucking house down.

Screams rang through your ears as you stood in wide-eyed amazement. And not the good kind. You fell to your knees, screaming and sobbing. Your chest hurt as the fire roared against the walls of the house. Rushing in would be pointless. Your mother, your father, your wolf... Everything was gone.

A hand gripped on your shoulder, pulling you up. "Young master, the smoke- we must flee. The fire department will take care of this." You let out a sob, reaching forward to grip your servant. She was elderly, your nursing maid. And you loved her. Bringing her to an embrace, you sniffed. "I love you. Dont- dont die on me, please-" She patted you on the back, sighing. "Of course I will'nt, master."

Servants burst through the courtroom doors, one with smoke on his face. "Your majesty! Duke L/N's house has been set ablaze!" Dark Cacao raised an eyebrow, blinking. "Is everyone out and unharmed?" The servants shook their heads, babbling about how you and some servants were left.

As they took their leave, Cacao smiled. Now you could tell him you loved him.

Hide you six feet underground, call me love because it's you.

You had a ceremony as the new duke/duchess within two weeks. And then slowly, but surely, your servants began to go missing. It didnt take too long for you to find them stuffed in the garden, choked to death or stabbed.

Six feet under in your flowerbed? You slumped against the bedroom door, cradling your head. Why was this happening? Less than a month ago you'd been happy. Your debut went great, you had a loving family and kind servants. Now your family was dead, you were in a position that though trained for, you were too young to be in. And to top it all off, your help was getting murdered!

Your tears dripped down as you gripped the quill and paper, hastily writing a letter.
My dearest,
Red Velvet, I need you to return to my manor asap. Strange things have been going on, and I need you here. Please, mi tesoro. I need you.

You sent the letter by servant, passing it on to Avocado for safe keeping. Little did you know she'd be intercepted by Dark Cacao, his sword slashing her head off in one singular swipe. Gripping the paper, rage boiled in his veins. You were in love with another man? No. No! You werent. No, Red Velvet... It couldn't be... No! No!

Push comes to shove, I'll kill to prove, reciprocate or
Seal our fate.

Your letter never sent, you were sure. Your division of knights found Avocado with her neck parted from her head. Who the fuck was doing this? Slamming your hands on your desk, you grit your teeth. This had to be someone with a dark obsession. Obsession... Obsession.... Obsession? Dark... No... It- it has to be.

Your mind flew into a frenzy, eyes wide. Was this payback for sending him that letter? You'd always grown up to see Dark Cacao as an honest and truth-loving man! Oh, god, and you'd practically rejected his ass!

Scrambling to grab a messenger bag, a loud crash from the hallway made you jump. It was just a servant with a broken vase- or so you prayed. Peeking through the slit of the door, you saw a man with long... Black.... Hair.

Slowly closing the door, you swallowed thickly and locked it. Oh fuck, oh fuck, you were fucking dead! Throwing your prized and necessary possessions into the bag, you snapped it shut and went bareling out the window. Fuck this country! Runaway duke/duchess was your new status.

The door splintered just as you went invisible, a magic coating your skin. You were now stumbling through the forestry outside your house. An audible bellow came from the open window, your eyes tearing up at the thought of your poor servants.

'Cause you're the only one I've wanted truly
Oh, I'm sorry, honey, I can be unruly

You thought it was all over. Your past wasn't going to haunt your furthermore. A year after the tragic incident of your misfortune, you were seated comfortably in high society of the Shore Republic. Your new lover, Clotted Cream, had been gentle and kind. He accepted your past with open arms and gladly moved you into a new position of Baron/Baroness.

But it wasnt over. One night, Clotted Cream away, you heard a smash right by you. Looking up, you found only broken shards of glass before a rag was stuffed over your nose. Fighting, kicking, tearing, nothing moved the hand away.

As you fell into deep unconsciousness, Dark Cacao sighed. "We could have avoided this," he murmured with a smile. "If you'd just let me court you."

Almond- manipulative.

Mm, my appetite's no lie...

Almond had a very distinct sense of taste- especially when it came to people he wanted. You, a newbie in the police force, were delectable. So much so that after only half a year of working, you were fully nestled in Almond's presence. And he took 0 time in letting you know he felt.

Eventually his small whispers and hidden nibes to the neck went full throttle into cockwarming. Your boss' locked office was always filled with whimpers and whines, his dick stuffed deep inside you as you gripped tightly to the desk, eyes watering.

So honed and I'm oh, but I'm oh so sly~

He liked to talk on the phone when you were being speared into insanity by his cock. He'd glance at your struggling form every once in a while, shushing you when you'd whine too loud.

His tone always sounded serious, one hand writing whilst the other held up the phone. And as soon as he was saying his farewells, he'd buck up into you. Teeth gritted together, eyes wide as you kept in a wail. Fuck, fuck, fuck, he was throbbing.

As the phone was turned off, you'd feel large hands grip your waist and push you onto the desk. One hand would grip your hair and relentless hips would push deeper inside you. It always felt so relieving, no longer having to bare an unbearably good heat inside you.

When the Pisces' eye sees easy signs
On the high seas, I seize a slice of the pie

You honestly hadn't expected Almond to ask you for a genuine relationship; and he hadn't. You realized rather quickly how this wasn't going to work anymore. You had a man who would love to be with you- and a boss who wanted to be deep inside you.

Your eyes went downward as you swallowed your anxiety, shifting from foot to foot. "Sir- I- I'll put this simply. I can't keep doing this- we... We aren't genuine. I want genuine, and we don't have it. I'm sorry." Almond's eyes flashed but he said nothing, shrugging. "I understand. Is that all?"

Relief flooded your brain as you nodded frantically. "Well then- why dont we have one last show before you hit the road?" He murmured, smiling lazily. You blinked, heat entering your body... One last time? Hm...

"Why not?" You shrugged, locking the door behind you as Almond stood up. "Mm, good boy/girl," he muttered, hand clasping your neck. "Let's have fun.'

I've been looking for my cheddar, and I don't mean rent money

W

hen you thought of the words "one last show", you didn't think all night. Your spent body gripped at nothing but hardened wood, hips pistoning inside you from behind. His chest, flush against your back, hand in your hair as you wailed. Nobody was working anymore, so your loudness didnt matter.

"P-please- nnh! No-no more," you cried out, arching as his cock hit your sweet spot over and over. You'd lost count of your orgasms at this point, tears running  your face from the oversensitivy. Even so, Almond didnt stop. His hips snapped over and over, burying himself shaft deep inside of you.His hand pulled you up by the hair, lips marking your skin and he bit and sucked in every place possible.

Talking 'bout your scent, it just makes sense, honey

Almond grit his teeth as the smell of coconut filled his nose once more. God, how fucking good you smelt. Even with sweat sheening your skin and your insides clutching onto him with all they had, you still smelled so fucking nice.

It was entoxicating. How in the name of Hell would he let you go? His precious little vixen who took his cock so well, letting him use them until they were a babbling mess. And tonight, he couldn't get enough of your sweet insides. How they clenched and wrapped so perfectly, begging to be used. How you cried his name with swollen lips, tear stained cheeks, red fingers.

I can't let this leave me.

When I pink this twink with a quinque
It's simple to think Im kinkay~

12 A.M turned to 2 A.M as you lay limp, head thrown back as you could do nothing but pant for your life. Your body had gone into numbness, his cock still drilling into you as you gasped for air. And finally, his hips stilled, dick deep inside you and softening. You groaned when he pulled out, the emptiness almost cold.

Your legs felt numb, throat sore and raw as you breathed. A kiss came to your neck, a chuckle following after it. "Is my good boy/girl doing alright? You did so well, darling." You grunted in response  trying to sit up. Almost immediately did you fall back down.

A hand came to help you massage your head, a snort coming from above. "Poor baby. Here, let me dress and then we can go back to my place." you didnt register the words for a moment, eyes closed. Then you felt a heavy fabric wrap itself arounf you, slightly toned arms picking your smaller figure up.

"You're too kinky," you muttered against his chest, making him chuckle. "Maybe," was Almond's only response as he kicked the door closed, eyes glowing. Perfect. This was going to work beautifully.

But I just keep fresh cuts on platters

You awoke, groggy eyes searching the room you were in. Based off the coat hanging off the rack, it was Almond' room. You groaned mentally, remembering the previous night. Checking the clock, you saw it was ten a.m. Thank the Lord for off days.

You crept into the kitchen, seeing Almond cutting up some type of meat. "Smells mediocre," you stated, making him chuckle. Not even a jump? Wow. He turned to you, smiling as he saw the dark blue bruises and bites all over your shoulders and neck.

"It's fresh. I know you like ham, so I thought I'd order something just cut."  You nodded a thanks, flinching as a pain in your lower back started to irritate you. "I'll take my leave after lunch, yeah?"

I'm more like a chef with a knack of a DJ

You didn't leave after lunch, your body pressed up against the older male's as you swayed. Careless Whispers played in the background, your hand flush on his shoulder as he gripped your hip. "Y/N.... Why are you leaving me?" He whispered, groaning lowly when he felt your leg brush against his.

"You don't love me," you responded lightly, closing your eyes. "I do. I just can't keep you with me. There's so many people who would love to use you against me."

You yelped when arms suddenly flew to your waist, raising you up. Your legs wrapped around his hips, lips on your already bruised neck as you lightly moaned. "Don't leave me, please," he groaned, pressing his hardening yet clothed member to your crotch.

Hands tugged at his hair as he nipped and sucked  your whimpers just spurring him on. Deep down, he knew you didn't love him- even if your excuse was that he didnt love you. But he could change that, so very, very easily.

You felt yourself lowering down to the edge of the couch, leg raised over his shoulder. You gripped at hid hair, mischevious fingers rubbing your clothed crotch.

I put the gore in Gordon Ramsey, even more in gourmet

So if you're gorgeous you can join the soiree

T

wo weeks later, you found Vampire hanging from the cieling of his home. You fell back, eyes wide. Hands, the ones that used to use you without mercy, caught you. "Hhg-" you covered your mouth, eyes rolling back. You thrashed in Almond's grip, choking on your saliva. No, he wouldn't- but he did.

This was your fault! You should've dated him sooner- understood him- did anything. You clutched at the clothes of whatever was in front of you, a sandalwood scent filling your nose.

Almond? Almond, your handsome boss. The one who told you he loved you. The one who fuckef you silly for weeks. The one- the on you could trust.

You choked out a sob, his hands holding you close. Though, what you didn't see was the devious smile and darkened eyes. His competition was gone. You were his. And now you'd be so fucking dependent on him. God, it was perfect. And to think he had been here the following night, causing this 'suicide' to happen.

When tears and wails started to muffle out from below, he lifted you up into a hug. "Shh, shh, darling. I'm here. C'mon, I'll call someone to take care of this. We'll go back home, alright? Our home."

You nodded into his neck, sniffling as your grip tightened. With a dark smile, Almond set you into his car, letting you snuggle into his jacket. Now you're my little doll to keep, he thought, smirking at your quivering form. And by the looks of your mental state, you wouldn't be going away any time soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.4K 1.3K 21
This entire story idea came from me-full knowing that it's awful-tasting pure vanilla extract because it smelled sweet... Yeah, it just spiraled from...
2.6K 79 14
Just some random One shots I wrote or am thinking about writing. IDK help.
83.8K 2.5K 31
"𝐈'𝐌 𝐀 π‡πŽπ“ π†πˆπ‘π‹, 𝐈 πƒπŽ π‡πŽπ“ π’π‡πˆπ“" "𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃 π‡πˆπ’ πˆππ‚πŽπŒπ„ 𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐘 πŽπ”π“π…πˆπ“" 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐲 𝐑𝐞�...