🍋Dark Choco x M! Reader

You were a divisional knight assigned to lead the armies of the northern border. Ever since the last invasion, however, you'd been called to the palace for guard duty. Which only ever consisted of standing still as a statue next to the prince's chambers.

He hadn't taken long to notice you, red eyes sweeping your frame. You weren't particularly muscular, but prominent still. It'd all started one night when the prince called you in off shift for a drink. It seemed normal, considering you'd been as friendly as possible.

That turned into subtle invitations to events and parties. Chitchats in the hallways. A hand around your shoulder. A whisper into your ear. A caress across your thin waist. A sniff of the freshly washed hair. A small kiss to the neck. And now here you were, in this man's bed of all places.

Your hands were tied behind your back, a red rope tied in a beautiful knot to keep you from moving. A red gag had been placed in your mouth as Dark Choco pressed your torso into the mattress. You whimpered around the rope, ass grinding into his still clothed crotch. You were fully nude, and he still had his boxers on.

Whilst he was flush against your backside, one hand was filthily wrapped around your leaking cock. Your eyes rolled back as you choked on your saliva, the feeling of his warm palm almost heavenly against your hardening member.

Your groans and whines fueled his hand to wrap around and painfully and slowly start stroking you. God- fuck- uhn- you knew why he was being such a fucking bitch. You'd been talking really closely to a fellow knight and had made him jealous. Your whimpered and pressed back again, his cock twitching in response.

"Dark choco, stop.... Hh- teasing.... Please." He chuckled at your feeble request, sitting up and pulling you into his lap. Two fingers guided your chin until he was kissing you, slowly stroking your weeping genital. You bucked into his hand, whining into the kiss.

"Maybe if you hadn't been teasing me all fucking day I'd be nicer," he whispered, chuckling as you let your head fall back onto his shoulder. "Please- please, I'll be good for you- fuck- please-" you lifted your hips with a groan, only to receive a slap to the thigh.

"No. Fuck you, Y/N. You did this to yourself. And if you keep misbehaving, I'm going to leave you tied up and vibed until morning. Do you want that?" You frantically shook your head no, his mouth nipping and kissing your neck. You lowly grunted when his other hand traveled to your ass, rubbing your precum lubed opening.

Your small whimpers were so precious to your lover, his eyes fixed on your desperate face as you shifted in his hold. Slowly entering a finger, your hole drew inward, milking something that wasn't there. Even with his index, he found your prostate, rubbing it lightly.

Even though his touch was softer than a feather, you found yourself wriggling with pleasure. Your teeth clenched as you willed yourself to clench tighter. Your stomach was knotting on nothing, eyes fluttering shut as you silently grit your teeth.

You found yourself bouncing as best you could, moaning ad his finger was forced deeper. The low growl in your ear alerted you, immediately panic set in as you were tossed face first into the bed. The sound of his boxers shuffling off was all you needed to know...

You yelped as his hands gripped your soft hips, pulling your ass up as his cock leaked down your back. "Dar-" he slapped your ass, making you stuff your head into the pillows. "Why don't you shut the fuck up for once, slut? I told you to be good and you misbehaved again. I'm tired of letting you boss me around. I'm your prince, your master, your owner. You're going to fucking take me and you're not going to cum until I say so. Understand?"

You let out a dry whine, cock twitching at his words. You'd never thought he'd get this pent up from your bratty attitude. But holy shit were you fucking wrong. You felt his tip slowly draw over your opening, before slowly pushing his heavy cock into you. Raw.

Tears stung your eyes as you tried to lurch forward, only being pulled back aggressively as you were forced to slowly welcome the intrusion. He was only half way in when he noticed your panting, body trembling as your small, barely toned stomach swelled with the size of his dick.

One hand gripped your hair, pulling you up. The new angle was fucking deep- you felt so fucking full. Everything was tingly and numb, your sensory world nothing but your dick and the cock being forced into your warm insides.

You choked out a gasp when he suddenly pushed all the way in, dropping you into the pillows once again. No time to adjust, you felt his cock pull half way out before spearing into you again. A low cry came from you, your sounds muffled by the white pillows.

Your hips were pulled closer, his dick fully puncturing itself inside you. You gasped for air, eyes watering. It felt so good but so overwhelming- his tip was leaking onto your prostate as he slowly yet harshly slammed into you. "Dar- dark- ch-oco-" you whined when he pressed in again, your eyes rolling back.

"Does my little slut feel full? Hm?" He whispered lowly, leaning by your ear as his hips started to speed up. You babbled out "thank you" repeatedly when his right hand palmed your neglected cock. He chuckled, knowing just how cock drunk you must've felt.

Each closer thrust sent stars into your head, back arching and toes curling as you moaned into the sheets. Suddenly you were completely empty, whining audibly at the loss of your pleasure. You were turned over, one leg raised as you lay somewhat on your side. A quick push in and you were knocked up again.

Dark Choco grunted when you squeezed tighter, your eyes rolling back at the mind numbing pleasure. He noticed the familiar twitch of your body as you opened your mouth, thighs trembling. "Please- please, fuck fuck fuck- I'll do anything- please."

Dark Choco smirked as your mouth opened into a moan when he pistoned a tad rougher. "Beg me more. Maybe I'll even let you cum twice." You shivered, drool dripping down your chin as you whimpered.

"Master-master- god, so good- nn- so full. I wanna cum- please let me- I'll take you as long as you want- fuck- master!" You screamed the last part, his hand beginning to pump you roughly while his cock drilled deeper into your tight little body. "Cum for me, Y/N. Let me see how good I make you feel."

Your back arched, head snapping back as you mewled out a Thank you once again. A milky, hot, unbearable pleasure snapped through your veins as you came. Only for a fee moments did you feel on cloud nine, immediately returning to the present as his hand milked you for everything you had.

Thighs trembling, you gasped at the mind numbing sensitivity. "No- no- too much- cant-" you were cut off by a grunt. "Take it, slut. You can and you will." His words almost set off another orgasm. And just as you felt Dark Choco twitch inside you, his veined base slammed into your prostate.

Your back arched higher, a scream leaving your raw throat as you came again. Dark Choco groaned as he came deep inside you, his eyes locked on your spasming body. When you finally came to, you felt hot cum seeping down your ass. Looking up at the ceiling, you panted.

"Choco...Mm.... Untie, please."

His laugh set off alarms in your head as you were pressed once again onto your stomach. The sound of a low buzz struck immediate panic as you felt what could only be a vibrator push into you. "No- no! Please- I was good- Master-" he shushed you by slowly rubbing your thigh, smiling as the intensity turned up. You shook your head, crying at the numbing feeling that was overheating your spent body.

"Next time," he whispered, getting up and making his way towards the door. "Don't be a bad Boy." You yelled as the vibrator turned onto max, assaulting your prostate as you thrashed against your restraint. What you presumed to be the control was thrown onto the floor as the door slammed shut.