Majikku : TrollHunter x reade...

Von SaharaChan3

Y/n was just a normal teenage girl in the modern day world. She had parents she loved and excelled in school... Mehr

Becoming Part 1
Becoming Part 2
Who do you think?
Becoming Part 4
Becoming Part 5
Becoming Part 6
Becoming Part 7
Becoming Part 8
Q and A special
Becoming Part 9
Become Part 10
Become Part 11
The Special QnA (short)! And Merry Christmas
Happy New Year!
Apoliges(No it is not discontinued)
Wherefore Art Thou, Trollhunter? and the V̵͎͕̿̈ȯ̴͔̜͓̊i̸̦̇̈́d̵̺͖̭̓?̴̨̱̱͑͆ Part 1
Wherefore Art Thou, Trollhunter? And the V̵͎͕̿̈ȯ̴͔̜͓̊i̸̦̇̈́d̵̺͖̭̓?̴̨̱̱͑͆ Part 2
Wherefore Art Thou, Trollhunter? And the V̵͎͕̿̈ȯ̴͔̜͓̊i̸̦̇̈́d̵̺̓?Part 2 Real one
Wherefore Art Thou, Trollhunter? And the V̵͎͕̿̈ȯ̴͔̜͓̊i̸̦̇̈́d̵̺͖̭̓?̴̨̱̱͑͆ Part 3
Wherefore Art Thou, Trollhunter? And the V̵͎͕̿̈ȯ̴͔̜͓̊i̸̦̇̈́d̵̺͖̭̓?̴̨̱̱͑͆ Part 4
Wherefore Art Thou, Trollhunter? And the V̵͎͕̿̈ȯ̴͔̜͓̊i̸̦̇̈́d̵̺̓ Sneak Peak Chp5
Wherefore Art Thou, Trollhunter? And the V̵͎͕̿̈ȯ̴͔̜͓̊i̸̦̇̈́d̵̺͖̭̓?̴̨̱̱͑͆ Part 5
Gnome Your Enemy Part 1
*plz read* mental Break, not discontinued
what the car looks like now, after the crash
*plz read* Getting back at writing and therapy art
Updated book cover and apolgies
Gnome You Enemy Part 2

Becoming Part 3

1.6K 62 52
Von SaharaChan3

You shake your head and chuckle as Jim tries to get the amulet to talk again. You were on the couch sitting across from Jim as the Food magic 3000 ad was playing on the Tv.

Do you ever wish you could find something that would make your life easier? The ability to do the amazing? Well, look no further because Food Magic is here. That's right, Food Magic...

You chuckled to yourself, and turned to Jim you were tapping an amulet trying to get it to do something.

"It's silly, how ironic it is that so many commercials for such simple things just are trying to scam you for your money or just try to get your attention," You say to Jim, he nods and hums in response.

'I am Gun Robot. Pick up your phone-' It was Toby's calling message or ringtone going off on Jim's phone. Jim picked up the phone with a slight smile on his face, and answered.

"Hey, Tobes," Jim answered by putting the phone on speaker so you both could hear him.

"Hello, Toby," You say too.

"Hey Y/n. Jim, Did it talk again? Did it do anything interesting?" Toby asks eagerly.

"Nope," Jim and you say at the same time, popping the P. You softly laugh at your synchronization.

Toby's Nana called out to Toby in the background on his side of the line. "Toby Pie! Dinner!" You slightly cringed at the loud high pitch voice of Tobys Nana.

"In a minute, Nana! I've got to go. Text me if it does anything cool," Toby whispers and quickly hangs up, probably now running downstairs to his house's dining room.

...setting the table, setting the china, Going to China... A new commercial is now playing in the background on the Tv once you hit the Tv remote to change the channel.

*Ring* You turned back to Jim and saw the amulet now glowing a bright blue along with letting out a slight ringing sound.

"Uh, is that what you wanted to show me?" You asked unsure on how to approach this.

Jim slid down from the coaches armrest and onto the actual cushion.

"Um...Hi. How are you doing? I'm Jim, but then you knew that because you spoke my name, which is...weird." You faced plammed and slid your hand down your face at Jim's awkwardness of handling the situation. "Hello? Anybody in there?" You chuckled lightly as Jim asked, tapping the amulet while doing so, groaning putting his arms down to the side. "And now, I'm talking to an inanimate object, with Y/n here." Jim muttered the last part which you didn't hear.

You slightly laughed at Jim's slight defeated look, and shook your head while crossing your arms. "It's alright you just want answers to your question in that thick head of yours."

That got Jim to slightly snap, as he brought it to his face and brought his finger up like he was scolding a child. "Come on! Talk again or you are going up on eBay," Just as Jim finishes his sentence a loud crash was heard startling you both as you nearly fell off the couch seat you were resting on. Catching your balance you and Jim looked at each other, and you both got up after Jim set the Amulet on the Coffee table.

Following right behind Jim he goes and opens the door to the basement, peering in as it looks oddly eerie than it usually was. Some more clattering continued, then almost knowingly Jim explained, "Raccoons!" Immediately grabbing the broom that laid next to the basement door.

Going down a few steps Jim holds on to the edge of the wooden beam squinting his eyes to look for the said raccoons with you peering right over his shoulder.

'If only you knew Jim if only you knew...' You thought wirely as you heard footsteps retreating and saw three rocks rolling on the cement of the basement floor next to the furnace. Jim nervously gripped both hands onto the broom handle and creeped further down the basement stairs.

You then hear a cling in your mind, and a slight headache to follow as if a clock started ticking in your mind. Despite the warning feeling that was nagging at you to go back up the stairs and try your best to stay out of the Troll Hunting business. You knew that if you did you would get dragged into it either way at some point, so sooner rather than later.

Quickly catching up to Jim as you realized you never followed him down when he turned on the basement light. You decided to stay standing by the stairs and watch this scene play out, and only step in when needed.

You watch as Jim looks around carefully, keeping the brush end of the broom facing up as if it was a sword, soon to follow him screaming in surprise as he comes face to face with his own reflection.

You couldn't hold it in as you let out a slight giggle that wanted to grow into a huge burst of laughter as your shoulders shook from you trying to hold it in and keep yourself from further embarrassing Jim. Jim then glared at you, as if silently saying Don't you dare laugh.

You rolled your eyes and stuck out your tongue in a teasing manner, to try to lighten up the mood but it didn't work out as well as you hoped for as the light above burst almost smothering the basement in complete darkness. You let out a screech of surprise along with Jim as you scrambled over to go where Jim was.

Jim then let out a sigh of relief when he saw that the light bulb just burst. Then he looked at you with a smug grin as if saying again who's laughing now? You scowled at him, as you puffed your cheeks in frustration.

"Master Jim and his friend!" You both toppled over each other in sudden surprise as you sweat dropped. Jim immediately crawled back and hit his head on the wheel attached to the pipe and let out a groan of pain. You cringed at his pain and rubbed your own head as if you could feel his pain.

The four armed stone for skin creature cried out again, "Master Jim and his friend! We have found you" Jim then bangged his head on the wheel again as you then cringed again, Jim then scrambled in the other direction to make sure he didn't hit his head again, but bumped into a bigger stone creature that was on all fours with his fists down with fluffy looking green hair on his back. "I am known as Blinky.'' Blinky continued as he flooded three of his arms behind his back as he helped you up with the other.

Jim then looked up at who he bumped into and the green furred troll waved his hand at Jim, "Hi," Jim scared out of his mind scrambled up and screamed ah again trying to get away. "It's Aaarrrgghh. Three R's," Jim backed up away from the two but got slightly burned from the metal of the furnace making him go forward away from the burning sensation and towards Blinky and tried to turn back away but bumped into Aaarrrgghh again.

You sighed and crossed your arms at the sight, Jim was on the floor with his hands over his head as if he was trying to protect himself from getting hurt. Which to your observation the two are pretty much harmless, since if they had the intention to hurt Jim or yourself. They would have done so already.

Aaarrrgghh tilted his head to the side in confusion, "Hmm, he says... Aaaah! A lot." As he peered over Jim.

Blinky turned to his large friend, "It's more of a yelp, I believe. A greeting, perhaps." Then he went down to Jim's face and yelled aaah in his face. Jim then tried to scramble away towards you but didn't make it in time as Aaarrgghh picked him up by the legs and held him upside down.

You tried your best not to burst out laughing at the unnecessary fear emitted from your friend, and the situation he was in.

"Master Jim, you have been chosen," Blinky says to the dangling Jim as Jim himself had his face covered completely with his hands.

Aaarrggh lifted him up more and hummed, "Blinky, he looks scared." Jim let out small yelps of distressed, you were mostly surprised that Jim hadn't passed out yet.

"Uh, Aaaarrrgghh, my good fellow, would you mind?" The Troll Blinky looked up to his friend, "This is a moment of some solemnity." Blinky put his four hands together and pointed straight ahead with his fingertips.

Aaarrrgghh hummed, "Solembity?"

"It means serious and dignified,"

Aaarrrgghh furrowed his eyebrows at Blinky's explanation,"Dig-oo-nified."

You decided to hop in seeing as blood was rushing to Jim's head, "I think Jim would like to be put down on his own two feet instead of hanging upside down. His blood is rushing to his head." You explained as Jim quickly nodded his head in agreement.

"P-p-put me down, please?" Jim added while stamppering. Blinky nodded at you and looked at Aaarrrgghh and pointed with one of his hands to the ground.

"Oh." Then Aaarrrgghh took both hands and turned Jim upright and set him down on the ground. Then gave him two head pats as if he were a dog.

"Thank you. Now, where was I?" Blinky thought to himself.

"Uh, "Master Jim and his friend... found you..." Jim looked between Aaarrrgghh and Blinky with nervousness.

"Yes. Thank you," Jim then kept trying to get away but was stopped by Aaarrrgghh with his massive hands battering him back and forth as Blink continued. "Master Jim, you have been chosen along with your female friend." Jim turns around and back ups away from Blinky and into Aaarrrgghh instead. "The Amulet of Daylight challenges you to ascend to the most sacred of offices." Blink exaggerated by putting his hands up to the sky to try to get his point down.

"Orifices? What orifices?" Aaarrrgghh interrupts confused.

"Offices. It means responsibility," Blinky replies with an slightly annoyed tone, and turns back to Jim and continues. "Unbeknownst to your kind, there is a secret world, a vast civilization of Trolls lurking beneath your very feet, hidden from view.

"T-ro...Tr-Trolls?" Jim asks looking very overwhelmed and seems to be on the verge of passing out.

You sighed, "Trolls. Yes, trolls. That's what he said,"

Blinky continues off of your statement, "and it is now your charge to protect them. For you, Master Jim, are the Trollhunter!" Jim yelps.

"Trollhunter," Aaarrrgghh echoes looking down upon Jim.

"This honor is yours to accept. So, what say up?" That was the last straw as Jims eyes rolled to the back of his head, and he started falling to the ground. You, being swift and agile, quickly went and caught Jim before you fully fell to the floor and hit his head. Stopping a headache from developing when he wakes up, therefore making it easier for him to process the information that was just given.

You sighed to yourself, as you turned to face the two Troll's. Aaarrrgghh tilted his head at you and asked, "Is that a yes?" You shook your head, slightly exasperated.

"Well, I think that he was extremely...unnerved of the situation. And his brain didn't register anything you told him," You explained as you picked Jim up and held him bridal style.

"Unterfed?" Aaarrrgghh questioned as he looked at you curiously. It reminded you of a puppy that would tilt their head at you, it was cute.

"It is another word for frightened or scared," Blinky answered then turned to you. "How come you Master Jim's friend haven't done the same. Are you a changeling?" Blinky narrowed his eyes at you in suspicion now that he thought about it.

You chuckled once again, "I am not a changeling, but I have just seen things happen that to me are much stranger than seeing live Trolls. Though I do employ you to get moving, the sun is soon to come up. I don't think you want to be here when he wakes up nor if his mother comes down here to do laundry," You reasoned as you turned around to go up the basement steps.

"I suppose you are correct though what are you going to do with Master Jim," Blinky inquired as he went to follow you up the basement steps.

"Just going to get him to the couch or his room so he doesn't wake up with a massive headache, since I don't suppose that sleeping on hard cement is best for the human neck." As you said that you decided to do the couch since it might be slightly weird that you were bringing him to his room. As you both respected each other's privacy, and personal space.

Blinky didn't say anything as you reached the living room and set Jim on the couch propping his head onto one of the pillows. Then adjusting him into a more comfortable position so his body didn't ache when he woke up.

Aaarrgghh came up behind you and took in a huge sniff of your hair.

"Flowers, you smell like Flowers," Said Aaarrrgghh as he took in another quick sniff and then walked away.

"You must be smelling the flowers that I work with sometimes and the scented air spray I use for my room to keep it smelling nice," You explained as you walked them to the door and led them out.

"I do ask you if you may, explain once again for us or to make sure Jim didn't think of our meeting as a dream?" Blinky asked politely, folding his hands behind his back. You nodded at him in reassurance that you will.

"I don't have any choice in the matter anyway, whatever is going to happen now that I know your existence is true. I will be dragged into the business anyways so I would rather make the landing softer,"

"I suppose so..." Blinky trailed off seeming to be thinking of something else as of that moment.

"I bid the two of you goodnight," You say as you immediately shut the door before either of them could talk any longer as it was getting late.

Pressing your back against the door, and sliding down till your butt touched the ground. You let out a relieved sigh, as you were able to hold off the questioning of your behavior for at least a good 48 hrs or so, give or take.

Getting up from the wooden hardwood floor, you went and grabbed a light blanket for Jim. Then laid it across him not after turning off the Tv and light so the electric bills wouldn't sky rocket if they worked like they did back in your original world or universe that you onced rested in.

Walking up the stairs and into what you think is your room in their house. Since the door had a long but skinny mandalas banner hanging off of a nail on the door.

Opening it, you find yourself in a bedroom of the almost exact same thing. It looked exactly like a replica of your original room, just a few things moved here and there to occupy the space correctly without it looking too crowded. Your bed is laid on the far side of the room by the closest, with your desk sitting right in front of the window with your crafting storage bin right next to it. Instead of your hand woven hammock sitting in front of the bed. It was laid in the right hand corner on the other side of the desk with a bookshelf against the wall.

"They really want me to think I am right at home don't they," You mumbled talking about whoever brought your consciousness here. You then get ready for bed changing into pajamas and getting out a set of clothes for tomorrow out of the chest that sat in front of your bed.

Crawling into the warm sheets, you tucked yourself deep within the sheets attempting to get some well deserved rest.

But you couldn't, for some reason you were just wide awake. Feeling pairs of eyes on you, feel like they were watching your every single move. It was nerve wracking for yourself, as with this feeling nagging at you. You couldn't get any shut eye, and no needed or wanted rest.

Shooting up straight and trailing your eyes around the room to make sure that no one was in the same room as yourself. You found nothing, trailing your eyes outside of your window you see that it is opened.

'What?' You thought dumbfounded. 'Why is the window opened? I swore it was closed when I first came in. Plus I don't remember opening it at all,' For indeed it was closed when you first came in but for some chance it was now open. Although not thinking much of it, you climbed out of the warm sheets and shut the window along with the curtains.

Climbing back into bed, with the feeling now gone. You were able to finally fall into the dump slumber that awaited you. Not noticing the sparkles of blue, red, and green swirling together to make three separate bracelets one for each color. They now laid on your desk neatly together as if they were always there in the first place.

And further away, three figures lowered their hands and left the place that they once stood. Leaving no trace of their once existence outside of your window in the distance...

Words 2981

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

186 1 7
I won't do Jim and Claire where they kiss or something romantic together because I'm change it a little. please don't ban me for maybe copying the s...
4.1K 79 67
(Y/C) has had an eventful and magical 5th and 6th year. For your last year at hogwarts you are eager to graduate amongst the friends and others... yo...
173K 7.2K 41
Meet teenagers Jim Lake and Y/N L/N. Two great kids here in his small town called Arcadia. Although every day might be the same, go to school, do ho...
66.4K 1.7K 65
This is my first OC and I've never written anything like this before. I hope you like it, and I will admit, there are most likely some mistakes, and...