[๐Ÿ] ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ก๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ- ๐˜ฌ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด...

By dizzyluna

๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ [๐˜ฌ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜น ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค] [๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ] [... More

๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ 
๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด
๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด
๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช, ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ
๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜จ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด
๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ
๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ'๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด

๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ

1.9K 63 13
By dizzyluna

a/n: it's time to fuck shit up

TIMES ARE GETTING TRYING. Hayley is nearing the end of the pregnancy and her and I are both feeling it. Because of this, Klaus doesn't want either of us out of his or Elijah's sight.

Father Kieran has passed and I feel awful for Cami. He was her last living relative. I assured her she will always have a home with us, no matter what Klaus protests. I've been in her place before and it's lonely.

Klaus and I are trying to get sleep. I've been growing irritable and moody with everything. The hormones are taking over.

All of the sudden, Klaus awoke with a start. It had to have been three in the morning. I sprung up and looked over to him. We can never be too careful these days.

"What happened?" I asked him frantically.

He looked over at me and shook his head. "It's nothing. Go back to sleep, love."

I gave him a look that said I wasn't doing anything until he told me the truth. "Nik, what's wrong?" I asked him and grabbed his hand.

He sighed. "I'm afraid. I-I am just terrified someone is going to hurt our baby. Dreams don't normally get to me but...Mikael was in it a-and our little girl was in a casket-" He went on but I cut him off by grabbing his face.

"Look at me." I started with. His eyes shifted to look in mine. "Nothing is going to happen to her. I won't let it. You won't let. She has a whole army of original vampires who love her in her corner. No one will hurt her." I assured him.

These thoughts have had me lying awake for hours. The feeling that I'll never been strong enough to protect my daughter haunts me, but I know she has so many people who will fight for her.

He slowly nodded.

"And if Mikael rises from the dead, I promise you, I will kill him with my own bare hands. I love you, Nik. Let's get some sleep, okay? We never know what tomorrow will bring." I let out.

He nodded and placed a soft kiss on my lips. The two of us laid back down, clinging to one another.

Morning rolled around and we were all ready to go to Father Kieran's wake. I'm going to support Cami. My heart truly breaks for her. Especially, since he died in such a brutal way. The hex deteriorated him from the inside out.

Klaus and I sat at a booth with Cami. Klaus brought his moodiness to the wake. Cami picked up on it.

"I'm in a crap mood because my uncle just died and people are partying like it's Mardi Gras. August is in a crap mood because she's linked to a hormonal, 9-month pregnant werewolf carrying her child. What's your excuse?" She grilled Klaus.

She had a point. This really isn't the place to be soaked up in personal bullshit, but I know how much the thought of his father terrifies him. I think he's the only person that truly scares Klaus.

Cami is also a therapist so she lets us vent to her when we need it and she gives us advice. Not the normal way of getting therapy, but it'll do.

I let out a deep breath and looked at Klaus. He shared a looked with me that said he didn't know if he really wanted to get into it. I nodded to encourage him.

"I've been having these dreams about my dead father. No diagnosis necessary. I've already got this one covered. My fears of fatherhood, of scarring my child as my father scarred me are manifesting as nightmares. So horrifically cliche." Klaus rambled.

Cami shared a look with me. It's a lot to unpack. "Truthfully, I'm just surprised to hear you acknowledge out loud that you're going to be a dad. I mean, your whole experience with this is not what to expect when you're expecting. The mother of the child isn't even the one carrying the child, and the one carrying her has been living out in the bayou."

Klaus sighed and looked at Marcel walking in the bar. He looked back at Cami. "I know more about the trials of fatherhood than you might imagine, Camille."

Cami looked at Marcel, then back to Klaus. "And it worked out so well for you the first time, why change a thing?" She retorted and walked off. I like her. She tells it how it is.

Klaus never really went into details about raising Marcel. I think the wound of Marcel taking over the empire he built was too fresh.

Soon enough, Elijah joined the table and saw the broody mood Klaus was in. He looked to me as a question and I just shook my head. Let's not get into this right now.

Elijah poured Klaus and himself a drink. He offered one to me but I declined. I feel Hayley's nauseousness.

"Seems rather uncivilized to laugh and dance around the body of a loved one." Klaus muttered.

"Yes, far better than you process of grief, isn't it, Klaus? Denial, rage, and hoarding coffins in basements." Elijah replied. I hid my chuckle.

Hayley came and sat down with us.

"I will warn you, Hayley, Niklaus is in a spectacularly foul mood today." Elijah said to her. Again, I had to hide my chuckle.

"Sod off." Klaus muttered under his breath. I felt his hand intertwine with mine under the table.

"What's the deal with these moonlight rings? Oliver's trying to start a revolution every five seconds. People are scared, angry, and frankly, I'm tired of stalling." Hayley leaned in to ask Klaus. I love Hayley but I cannot stand the pack of wolves that surround her. Oliver is the worst of them all.

"It's a day of peace, Hayley. Try and enjoy it. In the meantime with all the manner of unknown enemies conspiring against our family, you'll move back in with us." Klaus told her. Hayley sent a weary look to me and I just shook my head. Why am I the middle man today?

"Awesome. Then you can do the thing where you lock me in the tower, I escape, there's drama, and then you two both realize that I'm very capable of looking after myself." Hayley retorted to Klaus and Elijah.

"The rings are in progress. I will live up to my word. We will find and punish whoever launched the attack on the bayou, and you will return to the compound for your own safety. But right now, I'm gonna finish this bottle and the next in the hopes of drowning the demon that has chosen today to haunt me. Cheers, Mikael. Impeccable Freudian timing." Klaus said and took a large swig from the bottle of scotch. The smell is going to send me into a frenzy.

Elijah's face fell. He leaned into the table. "Elaborate. Have you dreamt of our father?"

"Go ahead. Have a good laugh." Klaus replied.

"I can assure you there isn't a piece of this that I find remotely amusing, Niklaus. Especially considering I've been dreaming of him, too." Elijah revealed.

Dear god.

"What?" Klaus and I both asked, on the edge of our seat. All we need is Mikael back on top of everything else.

"If you are also seeing him..." Elijah started to trail off but looked up as Genevieve strolled in the room. I will kill her if I find out she's responsible for this. "Perhaps our elusive, unknown enemy is orchestrating a further attack."

Klaus looked up at her. "Well, then. What better way to enjoy a day of peace than by killing someone?"

I think Genevieve dead is very peaceful.

Elijah and Klaus went to go corner Genevieve. If I went I'd kill her on the spot and I don't think they want that.

I'm pursuing a different avenue. I called someone I haven't talked to in a long time.

Bonnie.

I've talked to a few of them through text here and there. I mainly keep in touch with Caroline. Sometimes Stefan and Damon. I talk to Jeremy more often now that he rose from the dead, thanks to Silas. I'm very happy I'm not in that mess of things.

I haven't heard from Elena. Not once. They tell me she wants to reach out but she never does.

I pressed Bonnie's contact and she picked up almost immediately.

"Am I seeing things or is Augustine Claire actually calling me?" She asked. I could hear the smirk in her voice.

"It's been a while, hasn't it?" I asked.

"Too long. I miss you. We all do." She paused. "I know you didn't call to catch up. We can do that another time. What's going on in the Mikaelson world?" She asked. They may not agree with my choices but they support it. Apparently, Elena does, which I find odd since she hasn't said word since finding out she's going to be an aunt. I don't know if I want my little girl around the madness that is Mystic Falls anyway.

"We have a problem. Both Nik and Elijah are seeing visions of Mikael. This scares us all because a war is brewing here and it's almost time for my daughter to be born. Mikael will do anything to get to Klaus and I don't think that stops at killing a baby. I've been trying to figure something out. An explanation but I can't. Has anything been happening like that over there?"

I heard the silence through the phone. It was deafening. Something is happening. "It's bad, August. The other side, where all of the supernatural souls go when they die is imploding into nothingness. All of the souls over there are not going quietly. They don't want to be ripped away from where they are now."

I let out a breath. "Wow, that is bad."

We talked a bit more before we moved on to a different conversation.

"I feel like you were always meant to be a mother. I saw how you were with Elena and Jeremy. You'll be an amazing mom, August. I know you will. Even with her psychotic father." She went on.

"Thank you, Bon. It means a lot. I just know she's going to inherit a lot of enemies."

"Well, she has a bunch of people over in Virginia here to protect her. Not to mention a band of originals. She'll be just fine."

"Give everyone my love, Bonnie."

"I will. We all miss and love you, August. Don't forget that." She finished before hanging up.

Klaus heard the entire conversation and his face said it all. This is going to be a huge problem.

We walked into another room to see Genevieve talking to Elijah about it. "The purgatory where supernatural souls are trapped, is disintegrating."

"What do you mean disintegrating?" Elijah asked.

Klaus and I made our presence known. "I hate to admit it, but she's right, more or less. It's actually imploding. I made a call to a certain Bennett witch in Mystic Falls who said the same thing. The dead are being torn away into nothingness. And they're not interested in going quietly." I explained.

"So you're saying that my father being faced with permanent extinction, has decided to spend his remaining time tormenting us. How delightful." Elijah sighed.

"Well, on the bright side, we'll soon be rid of his abhorrent soul forever. And what a good riddance that will be." Klaus added with a small smile.

"Am I in the clear, Elijah? Or is there another accusation you'd like to threaten me over?" Genevieve retorted.

"Not at this precise moment, no." He replied.

"Oh, gee, thanks." She muttered and lingered.

I looked at her. "You can go now."

With that, she sneered and walked out of the room.

The next day rolled around and it was the day Father Kieran gets buried. There's a whole service and parade for him in the Quarter.

Hayley and I are both feeling queasy today. We're both pale, both coughing up a storm. Maybe it's the pregnancy. Maybe it's something else.

As we strolled down the road, both Hayley and I started to cough up blood. Okay, this is definitely something else. We were choking on it.

And then, darkness.

~

I woke up in a dream world. Hayley on one table in the compound, me on the other.

Her and I shared a worried look as we looked around.

"What the hell is this place?" She asked.

I shook my head. "I don't know."

A moment later, a man strolled into the room. I recognized his face right away. Mikael. He orchestrated this whole thing. Of course he did.

I stood up immediately and went in front of Hayley.

"Who is he?" She whispered in my ear, as she clung on to my shoulders.

Before I could answer, he did. "I suppose I'm family."

We both started to back up. Mikael just walked forward.

"I assume my reputation precedes me." He mused.

"Get back." I warned him. I'm only warning him once.

"Do you know what it's like to be stuck in an eternity of watching over that hideous creature my children call brother? And you! Touched by him, getting yourself knocked up! Poisoning your bloodline with Klaus'!" He yelled.

"GET BACK!" I screamed and used my powers to send him flying into a wall. While he was down, I looked to Hayley. "Run."

"But what about you-"

"Hayley, run!" I yelled to her.

She reluctantly obliged and took off. By the time she was gone, Mikael was back up and charging at me. I used a spell to stop him in his place.

"That baby will die at the hands of her father!" He yelled.

"And look at you! All mighty and proud of the awful things you did to your son."

"That boy is not my son." He replied, repulsed at the fact I insinuated it.

"You caused him damage only a father could. You still do. You just can't let it go, you pathetic piece of shit." I yelled and slammed him into a wall again.

He got up quicker this time and grabbed me by my throat. Hayley was behind him and hit him with a lamp. I used a spell to break both of his arms.

"You're dead, Mikael. You've already lost." I yelled as Hayley and I backed up.

He still walked forward. "There's no saying what that atrocity festering in your womb will do." He said looking at Hayley. "Klaus will destroy it one way or another. Better she dies now and you along with it." He said and charged at us.

Hayley handed me a piece of wood and I charged it into Mikael's heart. He yelped in pain and got on his knees. "My daughter already has an advantage Klaus never had. She will never, ever know you." I spat.

~

I gasped for air and sat up. I looked around me to see Elijah comforting Hayley. Klaus was by my side and Genevieve stood by.

Klaus brought me in for a hug. "You're alright, love. I've got you."

When he released, I went over to Hayley and hugged her tightly. She reciprocated right away.

"We saw him. We saw him and he tried to kill us. We saw Mikael." I let out with a harsh swallow.

Klaus walked over to me and pulled my head into his chest. He kissed the top of my head.

After a while, Klaus brought me into our room and sat on the bed with me. "I'm so sorry you had to go through that, love."

I shook my head. "It's not your fault."

"All of this is. I brought you into this."

"I brought myself into it, and I'm happy I did. You gave me everything I always wanted. A family that loves me like I love them." I spoke.

He smiled. "I want to show you something." He said and held out his hand.

I accepted and he led me into another room. In it was a beautiful nursery set up for our baby. It was breathtaking.

"I did this the other day while you were with Davina. I was going to surprise you with it when it was finished. It's not finished yet, but I thought this was the right time." He let out.

I looked over at him with nothing but love in my eyes. I walked to him and kissed him passionately. "It's perfect."

We spent a little longer together before I went to check in on Hayley. She sat on her bed, reading a book.

I took her hand in mine. "I know all of this has been crazy and confusing and you never asked to be a part of it. I'm sorry you are. You knew me all of five minutes and now you're carrying my child." I paused. "I want you to be a part of her life. I want her to know you for who you are. She needs someone like you...that's if you want to be here."

She smiled. "Of course I do. I've grown quite fond of her in the last nine months."

I chuckled. "This room you're in will always be ready for you. Whether you decide to stay here or not, you'll always have a place here. I cannot tell you how thankful and happy I am to have you in mine and my daughter's life."

With that, I walked out of her room and back into mine. I sat at the desk and pulled out some paper. I need to do something that I've been thinking of for a long time.

Dear Elena,
         This letter might take you by surprise. I knew I always wanted to write it, I just never knew when. Tonight I almost died, my unborn baby and surrogate along with me, and I realized I couldn't die without telling you everything.
       It's been almost a year since I left Mystic Falls and everything I've ever known behind. Just three years ago, my world got flipped upside down and everything I thought that would be impossible became possible. I was frightened for what was out there. For what I would need to do to protect my family. Now, I think I've seen the worst the world has to offer. I'm sure there's worse out there, but I hope I never encounter it. I hope you never have to either.
       I wish I could come home to tell you all of this. Truth is, I don't think I'm ready. My life in New Orleans is much different than my life was in Mystic Falls, though I don't think I'd change it. Maybe less death and less coven witches. Definitely less werewolves and senseless vampires, but I'm afraid they just follow me wherever I go. In the short time I've been here, I've learned so much more about myself than I had in the 20 years I spent in Virginia. I have another little sister here who needs me. Davina Claire. She's 16 years old and reminds me of a younger version of myself. She's lost everyone. She's been used and mistreated all her life. She had no idea what it was like to be loved until I showed her the love a sister holds. I learned from the best. You.
I'm going to be a mother. A baby girl is on the way. She's already proven herself to be a fighter. If she's anything like her family on both sides, she will be. She has an original family and a whole bunch of others fighting for her. My hope is she'll have some of your qualities. Your compassion, your strength, your resilience. I'm hoping that runs in the Gilbert blood. And I'm hoping she'll inherit more me than her father, but I guess that wouldn't be so bad either.
       I know you think Klaus is some horrible person, and I respect that. He was awful to you, but he didn't know any better. He's wired differently. Today I faced the man that made him this way and I get it. He tried to kill me and my child and I have never been more terrified in my life. I wish I could say your opinion doesn't matter to me, but even after all this time, it does. Klaus is not the villain you make him out to be. He's a man who has yearned for love his entire life and when he got it, it was ripped away. Almost every person he has come to care about has died before his very eyes. I guess we just cope differently. Two broken souls found each other and made one.
I don't regret anything I did. I don't regret walking away. I was used for my powers and never got anything in return. I don't need anything in return, but a simple acknowledgment or thank you would have sufficed. Not the assumption that I'd keep wearing myself down over and over again to save everyone but myself. Losing Jeremy was just the tipping point. But, all of that is over with and with everything I have come to learn lately, it's that letting bygones be bygones is one of the most important qualities to have. Forever is a long time to be resentful and I don't want to be resentful anymore. I can't speak for you.
       I hope you're okay, Elena. I hope you're happy with where you're at. I hope one day we can see each other again. I would really like you to know my daughter and I'd really like her to know her Aunt Elena and how strong she is. She'll love you just as I continue to.

Love,
August

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 3.1K 33
๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ โ”€โ”€ โ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜”๐˜ด. ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...
184K 3.9K 21
โ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’๐’Œ๐’†๐’ ๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ, ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐’„๐’“๐’š๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ, ๐’„๐’“๐’š๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ โž ๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜...
769K 9.2K 36
Includes: Damon Salvatore Stefan Salvatore Klaus Mikaelson Elijah Mikaelson Kai Parker *Requests Closed*
393K 10.9K 112
๐’๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐Œ๐š๐ž ๐†๐ข๐ฅ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐Ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฏ๏ฟฝ...