I am The Heiress and I Hate It

By ActuallyitsAnonymous

Aleandria Monroe is a pretty simple girl. Living on her own since her parents' death and working on an ice cr... More

I am The Heiress and I Hate It
Chapter 1: Expect the unexpected
Chapter 3: They are the school's 'It' boys. No wonder.....
Chapter 4 - A date in the carnival
Chapter 5 - Bringing back what we had before
Chapter 6 - Behind the curtains of cockiness lies sadness
Chapter 7 - Operation HDK: Help Darren Knight
Chapter 8 - I can balance a tray but not books!
Chapter 9 - I am the heiress
Chapter 10 - Stuck in the moment
Chapter 11 - I just discovered something!
Chapter 12 - Are you ignoring me?
Chapter 13 - Little kid in the mansion
Chapter 14 - Friends
Chapter 15 - I don't like you
Chapter 16 - He's an ass, but I like him anyway
Chapter 17 - "Happy holidays!" , more like, "Happy HELLidays"
Chapter 18 - Merry Christmas!
Chapter 19 - Darren, Me and the unexpected kidnapper
Chapter 20 - Is this goodbye?
One - shot contest!
Chapter 21 - Can't lose him
Chapter 22 - Promise
Chapter 23 - Boyfriend
Chapter 24 - British Twins
Chapter 25 - Trust Issues
Chapter 26 - The Wrong Turn
Chapter 27 - The Wilderness
Chapter 28 - Perfect Two
Epilogue
An Author's Note
Sequel
Dangerous
I need your Favor!
Bonus Content: Are you sure?
Bonus Content Part Two: Our Happily Ever After

Chapter 2: Living in a mansion with a kind flirt and an annoying arrogant player

8K 153 15
By ActuallyitsAnonymous

Heya' guys! Am I not amazing? I'm updating. Oh yeah. School's prince will be updated maybe next week. I'm not yet done on writing chapter six. Do you know the movie pitch perfect? I just finished watching it. I love it! Okay, back to the story. I'm here to update! Dedicated to @TellMeWhy27 for editing some parts and for being my super mega fabulouis friend! Louis Tomlinson's name is in that word @TellMeWhy27! And @guessitright, thanks for the covers.

~Vote

~Comment

~Follow

Love 'ya!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2

"So Glacier," I started as we walk down the hallway. "Where do you and Darren live?" I asked Glacier who was walking beside me.

"We live here."

By that moment, I stopped walking. "What!?!"

I can't believe this. I have to live with Darren?! I mean, it's okay if it's only Glacier. But Darren? Hell I can't even start a conversation with him without getting mad.

"Surprise much, Aleandria? You'll be living with me. If you want you can visit my room every night and be stalkerish and all." Darren said whilst smirking at me.

"In your fucking dreams, Darren." I replied.

"It's not a dream. If you are there, It's actually a nightmare."

He's getting into my nerves again. Why does he keep on teasing me?

"Is this your hobby? Getting me mad and all." I asked him.

He smiled. But then he smirked again. "As long as it can take." Then he walked away and went upstairs. He's effin annoying.

"Is he always this cocky?' I asked Glacier.

"Not really."

"What do you mean?"

Glacier stopped walking and faced me. "Well you see, me and Darren are both rich kids. Business matters so much to our parents. We both live in enormous mansions. Both of our parents are major stock holders at your family's company. Since grandma is alone, our parents sent us to live with her. Darren's parents always look down at him. They are blaming him for her sister's death. So he made a deal with them.................................

Darren's deal (It's in his POV)

"Dad, Mom, how many times do I need to tell you that I don't want to live in that mansion!" I exclaimed.

Why do they need to do this to me? Why can't they just love me even for once? It's not my fault that their favorite daughter died. It's not my fault that I'm fuming mad at my sister's boyfriend. It's not my fault that my sister's pregnant and she's afraid to tell our parents because they might disown her and humiliate her. But It is indeed my fault that I didn't saw a truck coming and Dianna have to die and I have to live. But still! I'm their only child left.

"Darren!" Mom shouted.

Then something clicked inside my mind.

"Fine. I'll go. But in one condition,"

"Go on." Dad said waiting for me to explain further.

"When I go and live there, stop blaming me for Dianna's death and treat me like before."

"But-" Mom said and was cut off by Dad.

"Fine."

-End of story-

I don't know that Darren has a sad story like this. I kind of feel sad for him. His parents doesn't need to blame him. And most of all, he doesn't need to blame his self too.

With this thoughts, I went inside the room where grandma said is my room.

"Mother of shits!!!"

This is so nice! never thought that I will have a room like this. This is just.......................... AMAZING!!!!

There's a big king size bed with pink and white sheets on it. The wall is painted white. The floor is covered with a pink fluffy carpet. There is a black 36 inch tv hanging on the wall right in front of my bed. A lamp is also placed in a bed side table beside my bed. There's also a study table with a white laptop on it. Then there are two doors which I don't know where do they lead. So I entered the first door. It's a bathroom. There's a bath tug. A shower. A mirror as big as a rectangular window. A sink. Around the marble sink are shampoos, bath gels, soaps, toothpastes and tooth brushes. There's also a cabinet with bath towels and bath robes. A toilet was placed beside the sink.

Next, I went to the second door. And i can't believe what I can see. This is a classroom sized closet. One wall is full of shoes. One is filled with bags, purses and accessories. One is filled with clothes. And one is filled with perfumes, lotions and make - ups. At the middle was a mirror and a stool.

The bedroom was all pink and white. The C.R. is brown and cream. And the closet is in different shades of violet. Except for the clothes.

Once I got out of the closet, grandma was sitting on my bed.

"Do you like your room?" She asked.

"Every corner." I replied.

Then she gave me something that I can't believe I will have. iPhone 5.

"Grandma I can't accept this. The room is too much."

"Aleandria-"

"Lea. For short."

"Lea, you need this. How will we contact you if you don't have a cell?"

Okay, she has a point.

"Fine. But this will be the last gadget you're going to give me."

Then grandma nodded. "Dinner will be in thirty minutes." she said standing.

"Yeah."

"And Lea, can you please change in some appropriate clothes."

I eyed the thing that I'm wearing and frowned. Stains. When grandma left, I took a quick shower and got dressed. I wore a black and white stripes fitting sweat shirt and a black short. I paired it with a black flip flops and tied my blond hair in a high pony tail.

I went downstairs and saw Darren talking on the phone with someone. He's wearing a white under shirt and a blue polo shirt which is unbuttoned. A white skinny jeans and a blue DC rubber shoes. As usual, he's blond hair which is lighter than mine is styled up. As I said before, any girl would fall for his looks. Even if I don't want to say this word, he's handsome. Ewwwwwww. I can't believe that I just said that.

"Done?''

That's when I noticed that Darren is staring at me while smirking.

Unable to know what was he saying, I asked, "With what?"

"Staring. Obviously you can't resist my charm."

"Excuse me? I'm clearly NOT staring at you." I lied.

"Really? But I caught you. Your eyes were fixated on me."

"What? No! I'm not staring at you."

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not."

"You are."

"I'm not."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"YES."

"NO."

"Yes."

"Yes."

Oops. Darren smirked. "So you ARE staring."

"Darren, people commit mistakes." I defended.

"That was clearly not a mistake."

"It is!!!!!!"

Okay, I don't want to waste any time with this asshole. I walked away from him and went to a hallway were granny said is the kitchen.

"So how do I look?" Darren said suddenly appearing by my side.

"You look like garbage."

"That is not what your eyes says."

Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why can't he just stop?

"Drop it okay." I said out of frustration.

He smirked again. "If I don't want to? What will you do?"

He's really not going to drop this, is he? "Can you just fucking drop it?"

"But I just can't fucking drop it sweetie." He said in a fake sweet sorry voice.

I. Hate. Him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then he burst out laughing at the hallway. "You know what Dre, I enjoy seeing your fuming mad face."

Woah woah woah. Dre? ''Who gave you the permission to call me Dre? I am not a boy. And besides, I have my own nickname. It's Lea." I said.

"Aleandria is so long. And Lea? That name is very common for girls. So I'm calling you Dre." he said.

Then I thought of some name to piss him off. "Fine. Then call me Dre. But I'll call you Darry."

"Shoot. Darry? Yuck! Can't you think of another nickname?"

"Nope. I'm calling you Darry."

"That's like, a name of a fish. You know, in finding nemo." he said.

Then it's my turn to burst out laughing.

"What's funny?'' he asked.

"Dumb. It's not Darry. The fish's name is Dory you sicko!" I said between laughter.

Then he blushed in humilliation. But he quickly shrug it off. Then he left me there at the hallway still laughing. I think I pissed him off. Serves that jerk.

After dinner, granny asked the three of us to come with her in the living room.

"Next week will be the last week of summer. And you guys will be seniors. So where will you study?" she asked.

"At the same school we're attending, gran." Glacier said. Then Darren nodded.

"How about you Lea?" Granny asked me.

I thought for a while. I think I don't want to study anymore at the school where I use to study. I can't stand to see Yvan and Vanessa's faces. And besides, a new school won't be that bad. And the school the two will be attending at seems interesting.

"Um..................... Maybe at the same school as them." I shyly said.

"Okay. Foreman Academy then. I'll be sending your forms to the principal and all you need is go at that school. Oh and the uniforms, I'll be asking the Tailor to make you new ones."

Then grandma stood up and went to upstairs.

"Hey Lea, you are really trying your best not to stalk me are you?" Darren said before going to his room ate the left side of mine.

"Ew." was all I said.

Then I faced a smiling Glacier. "You know what, you two are so cute whenever you are fighting."

"Glacier!"

Even him? Oh please. I don't want this anymore. If this is the feeling of living in a mansion with a kind flirt and an annoying arrogant player, I'm in such pain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 64.3K 57
Arabella Heatherway, the youngest daughter of the most successful lawyer Gabriel Heatherway and his beautiful wife Blair Heatherway. And the youngest...
251K 15.4K 61
𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏 (𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄) Jade Grogan, the youngest millionaire in the city among his other two brothers, i...
74.8K 3.7K 71
It's been 6 months since Mia last went to school and although school life was never easy, it has gotten even more complicated. She is now the heiress...
2M 58.5K 27
"You are so different." He whispered. "And you are doing something to me, Bella. I can't seem to control myself when I'm around you." *.*.*.*.*.*.*.*...