COTE X Bakugan

By JayAckerman20

What if the Bakugan world fused together with Classroom of the Elite world. Who is the best brawler in ANHS S... More

Prologue
Power
Elite 8 Meeting
OC Characters
Practical Exam
Beast vs Narcissist
Results
Contenders
Setting an Example
Midterm Exams Part 1
Midterm Exam Part 2
Character NickNames
Horikita VS Karma: The Reapers Wrath
Question?
Who will be my Partner?
A New Threat: The Crimson Destroyer
Train Hard or Fall Behind
Let the Battle Begin.
The Plot Thickens
The Semi-Final Match: A Tyrant's Reign Threatened
The Semi-Final Match: A Tyrant's Reign Threatened Part 2

Unexpected Guest

862 31 17
By JayAckerman20

[Setting: 1st Year D-Class Room]

Sensei continues her lecture about quantum physics.

The bell rings

Yamauchi: "Thank goodness it's lunchtime hey ike can you share some points I want a riceball and I don't have any more points."

Ike: "Yeah man, let's go to the lunchroom. Sudo you going to come with us?"

Sudo: "Yeah I'll go join but you still owe me for a soda."

Kushida: "Hey girls do you mind if I invite someone today?"

"Sure who but who's coming?" Onodera Asked

Ayanokouji-Kun is about to walk out of the classroom

"Hey, Ayanokouji-Kun do you want to have lunch together some classmates would be joining?" Kushida Asked with a smile

The whole class turns their attention.

Kiyotaka(Thoughts): 'Seriously she's still trying.'

Kiyotaka:' I" ll pa-'

Suddenly the door opened and two figures appeared!

Yuki: "Hey, Kiyo-Kun come join us for lunch."

Yuuji: Yo

Kiyotaka: "Sis and Yuuji Senpai what are you doing here?"

Yuki: "I wanted you to join us for lunch together and talk. Come on I made you lunch as well so you don't have to buy food and waste any points."

Yuuji: "I'm just tagging along since I don't have anything to do right now for lunch."

Kiyotaka: "Sigh fine, as I was saying sorry Kushida I'll pass."

Kushida: "Oh okay, that's understandable you already have plans."

Yuki: "Come on Hurry we don't have much time."

Yuki grabs her brother and they leave.

Kei: "Well, you tried Kushida.Just forget about it that guy won't bother with the class."

Miyamoto: "Who was that guy with his sister?"

Yamauchi: "I don't know I haven't seen him before."

Ike: "He said his name was Yuuji let's look up his name and see his rank."

Sotomura looks up the guy's name and checks his ranking

Sotomura: "No way that guy is the 3rd seat!!!"

Yamauchi: "That was the 3rd Seat!"

Sato: "He was pretty cute."

Matsushita: "And he's an Elite 8 member so he must be pretty strong."

Miyamoto: "Man, I can't believe that guy is not only the brother of an Elite 8 member but he's also acquainted with the 3rd seat."

Kushida: "Ayanokouji Kun really is on another level hanging out with the Elite 8 members."

Horikita(Thoughts): 'Tch'

Once again the classroom door slides open

Suddenly a Wild Dragon walked into the room.

Hirata: "Hello, Ryuen may I know what business you have with our class".

Everyone's attention went to the one called ryuen accompanied by two people behind him.

Ryuen: "Kuku move it extra you're in my way."

"How dare you call Hirata that?" Shinohara Said

"Calm down everyone let's not escalate things." Hirata Said calming down the girls in the class

Sotomura: "Wait you guys isn't that ryuen?"

Okitani: "Yeah, he's the leader of Class C."

Hondo: "And looking at the ranking he's ranked 6th in the first year."

Ryuen looks around the room analyzing each and every student.

Ryuen: "Well, helios seems like he isn't here what a waste. I wanted to intimidate him and see whether he's what the rumors say or not."

Helios: "Ha it can't be helped let's go I don't want to be around these weaklings."

Koenji: "Hey, dragon boy doesn't put me together with these inferior beings. A perfect existence like myself and Dharak is far superior to you lowly creatures."

Sabator:" I'm sorry I don't think I heard you right what did you call us?"

Koenji: "Lowly creatures."

Ryuen: "Weaklings."

Sudo try rushing at Ryuen

Suddenly two figures block Sudo

Albert: "No one hurts the boss."

Ishizaki:" You want to pick a fight."

Sudo: "Oh, you can't fight me without your lackey."

"I don't fight people who are beneath me like the pathetic insect you are." Ryuen Said with a Smirk

Sudo: "That's it don't talk shit if you can't back it up."

???: "I couldn't agree with you more big guy."

Everyone turns their attention to where the voice came from.

"Who the hell are you?" Sudo Asked

Karma: "Oh, you'd think people in my year would know who I am. Did Kiyotaka not tell you, idiots?"

Everyone Thoughts: 'Kiyotaka?'

Igneel: "Karma it seems he's not here."

Karma: "Well, better luck next time I'm Karma Akabane from Class 1-B."

Horikita: (So he's ranked second he doesn't look so tuff to me.)

Koenji: Oh, so you are the person I tied within the rankings.

"So your Koenji huh so the rumors about you being a complete narcissistic was true huh."

Koenji: "Be careful how you talk to a perfect existence boy."

"You're the perfect being please your nothing but a poser who's just in my way of claiming the top spot."

Dharak: "Oh please you are no match for us."

Igneel: "Want to bet."

Helios: "Both of you are weaklings."

Igneel: "Say's the one below us in the rankings."

Helios: "I can assure you those rankings can be deceiving. I can destroy you both at the same time to prove it."

Ryuen: "You too are nothing compared to us."

The room got tense with all 3 of them releasing their own aura.

Hirata: "Okay, guys how about we just call down the class is about to start in 10 minutes."

The class was silent waiting for one of them to make a move.

Ryuen: "We'll settle this another time. And doggy next time bark at someone else who you can handle."

Sudo is enraged and tries to go after him but a couple of Class D guys were holding him back.

Sato: "Man that was intense."

Onodera: "I know right I thought a brawl was going to happen at any moment."

Karma: "Well I'll take my leave I'll talk to Kiyotaka later."

Horikita: "Wait!"

Karma: "Hm, What is it?"

"What's so special about Ayanokouji Kun?" Horikita Asked

"Why do you want to know?" Karma Asked

Horikita: "You guys make him seem like he's a big deal when I'm the strongest in our year."

Karma: "I'm sorry I didn't hear that correctly you think you are the strongest please you aren't even in the conversation of who is the best. I hate to say this but Kiyotaka holds that title and you and the rest of the idiots in this school are not on his level. And you're a complete moron if you ever underestimate Kiyotaka. If you've seen him battle yet and think otherwise you an idiot for thinking you are a challenge to him. Only I can be the one to beat him."

Horikita: "Says the guy who is lower than him in the rankings."

Karma: "Ha coming from the person who's ranked beneath me. What's your current ranking again oh right 10th place how pitiful that you couldn't even make it to the top 5. How weak can you be?"

Horikita got irritated by that comment.

Horikita: "How about you put your money where your mouth is and we settle this in the battle dome.You and me in a battle unlike the other people in this class I'm not weak."

Karma: "HAHAHAHA this is funny I'm gamed What's your name anyway?"

Horikita: "Horikita Suzune "

Karma: "Okay, I accept your challenge but on one condition."

"What is it?" Horikita Asked

Karma: "Instead of making it a 3 round battle we make it a one-round battle. I only need one round to beat you, unlike the weaklings you've faced before."

Horikita: "That's fine by me Let's have the battle on Friday after class."

Karma: "Alright, then I'll take my leave now. Oh, wait before I leave."

Karma walks up to Horikita and whispers in her ear

"When you lose don't go crying to your brother about you being crushed by me okay. You can tell him he's next when I through with you." Karma whispered

Karma turns around and walks out of the classroom.

Shinohara: "I wasn't expecting that to happen."

Chikai: "Yeah but that seems like an interesting matchup."

Karuizawa: "I agree that's a match I'm interested in watching."

Horikita: "Renamon."

"Yes, My Lady?" Renamon Asked

Horikita: "We're going to train after class so you better get some sleep now because you won't get any when we go train."

Renamon: "Of course My Lady."

[Training Area]

Kiyotaka walks to the training area and he sees an unexpected person here as well.

Karma: "Well isn't this a Coincidence Kiyotaka?"

Kiyotaka: "Yeah, seems we both had the same idea."

Karma: "Yeah, If I want to destroy you I have to train."

Kiyotaka(Thought): 'Why does everyone's sole purpose be to destroy me?'

Kiyotaka: "So have you been in contact with any members of the 8?"

Karma: "No, unlike you I'd like to wait a while before hunting the Elite 8 members. But what about you I've heard you hanged out with your sister and Yuuji Senpai."

Kiyotaka: "Yeah, I was expecting her to contact me somehow but I wasn't expecting her to rush at me in class."

Karma: "Hahahaha your sister is seriously crazy."

Kiyotaka: "Anyways I heard you were looking for me."

Karma: "Yeah, I just wanted to hang out with you since we haven't since coming here so I went to your class and found an interesting situation in your class."

Kiyotaka: "Yeah, I heard some guy named ryuen come into the class and ask wanted to see me. I also heard you met Koenji and had a confrontation.."

"Yeah, I did. I wasn't expecting that outcome with me tying with someone. And the rumors were true he is a total narcissistic." Karma Asked

Kiyotaka: "Yeah, Koenji is in my class and I've seen him battle. But I can tell he was holding back. His Dharak is something to look out for."

Karma: "Hmm...and he was able to tie with me nonetheless."

Karma: "Well, the more rivals for me the better. They will be a warm-up for us until we beat you too. And the first one is coming up on Friday."

Kiyotaka:" I heard you got challenged by Horikita while I was gone."

"Yeah, I wasn't expecting that either. That girl's pride is clouding her judgment and it will be her downfall." Karma Said

Igneel: "After we deal with her and the other idiots in this school you'll be the next victim Leonidas."

Leonidas: "Ha please you are not on our level.

Igneel: "You'll see how much we've improved in our battle."

Karma: "I'd love to battle you right now but now doesn't seem like the right setting."

Leonidas: "You just don't want to waste your chance to fight us so early."

Kiyotaka (Monologue): 'Since the school, rules prohibit students from challenging the same opponents multiple times. Students can only battle a person once a year so the rule doesn't get abused it makes sure that students don't let certain people win that can mess with the rankings. And due to that Karma nor my sister nor Yuuji are going to challenge me to a real battle until they think they are ready.''

Igneel: "Karma let's go now before on time is up."

Karma: "Okay, see you guys later maybe we can hang out later on."

Kiyotaka: "Yeah, I don't mind."

Karma: "Later."

Karma and Igneel walk off heading to their Training Area and Ayanokouji and Leonidas do the same.

Karma(Thoughts): 'I am going to burn that Confidence you have Kiyotaka sooner than later I just need a bit more time before I challenge you. Not only you but everyone will know who is the best in the world. And I will destroy anyone who gets in my way to the top especially you Kiyotaka.'

End

Hello yeah, I know this is a much shorter chapter. I just wanted to release this part and finish up the next chapter which is the battle between Karma vs Horikita.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.2K 1.6K 38
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ you got me down on my knees it's getting harder to breathe out . . . โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ . . . ๐œ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ฅ๐จ ha...
246K 37.7K 109
Maran and Maya, two independent individuals hate each other out of their family background but destiny has some other plans by bringing them together...
43.4K 225 7
21+ Gay แ€‡แ€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€™แ€บแ€ธ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€˜แ€ฒแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€•แ€ซแ€™แ€šแ€บ แ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€แ€ฏแ€™แ€šแ€ฐแ€›แ€”แ€บแ€”แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บ แ€€แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€žแ€ฐแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€™แ€ปแ€ฌแ€ธแ€™แ€–แ€แ€บแ€žแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€•แ€ซ
1.7M 55.9K 75
Alexander, James and Skye were triplets. They were stolen from their family at the age of 4. The family searched for them day and night never giving...