แƒฆ๐“๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐€ ๐†๐š๏ฟฝ...

SimperKitty รกltal

โ‚Ž เฃชห– ๐๐จ๐ครฉ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง โ‰€ุŒอŸุŒ โ€บ๐–ฅป ! เผบ ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ(๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ) ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๏ฟฝ... Tรถbb

|Prologue|
โฆOneโฆ
โฆTwoโฆ
โฆThreeโฆ
โฆFourโฆ
โฆFiveโฆ
โฆSixโฆ
โฆSevenโฆ
โฆEightโฆ
โฆNineโฆ
โฆTenโฆ
โฆElevenโฆ
โฆThirteenโฆ
โฆFourteenโฆ
โฆFifteenโฆ
โฆSixteenโฆ
โฆSeventeenโฆ
โฆEighteenโฆ
โฆNineteenโฆ
โฆTwentyโฆ
โฆTwenty-oneโฆ
|Epilogue|

โฆTwelveโฆ

156 6 0
SimperKitty รกltal

Ghetsis tried to talk to you before you were entering the throne room where N was but you didn't cared

"Ew look, a roach is talking to me- oh wait calling you a roach will be a disrespect to the roaches ew" you rolled your eyes and walked in with Empoleon's pokéball in one hand and Serperior's pokeball on the other hand 'I don't have time, I just want to defeat Ghetsis right now! Giving the other Pokémons chances now will take time until I'm going to catch Reshiram.

Haxorus spammed its move two times, ultra ball got used 3 times, Reshiram got caught and it joined the team while you had to keep Haxorus into the PC box.

Empoleon spammed Surf...woohoo! You defeated N- wait what did you just did again? Ma'am?!

Instead of returning back you were still there? You forgot that you would be transferred back, is it the reason why you're still here?

"After all of that, do you think you're still worthy of sharing the name Harmonia with me? You good-for-nothing boy!" Ghetsis yelled out as N kept his head low, face hidden by his cap.

"Dont talk to N like that!" You angrily said but he didnt cared and kept on talking

"To start with, I spurred N into pursuing ideals. The reason we reawakened the legendary Pokémon now was to give MY Team Plasma more power! Power to control the fearful masses! That at least was well done."

"After saying you had to put your beliefs on the line and battle to see which one chosen by the legendary Pokémon was the true hero... You lost to an ordinary Trainer! There is such a thing as being too stupid! Add it up, and you are nothing more than a warped, defective boy who knows nothing but Pokémon..." "Y/N! I never would have thought the legendary Pokémon would choose a Trainer like you! It caught me completely off guard." "This doesn't change my goal. My plans have not been disturbed! In order to rule this world utterly, in order to manipulate the hearts of people who know nothing, I will have N be the king of Team Plasma. But, for that to work, you-- since you know the truth-- You must be eliminated!"

By the time, all the gym leaders, Iris and N's sisters followed alder and Cheren to the throne room and Cheren was about to speak before yelled out.

"Stop this nonsense and battle me. Right here. You good-for-nothing man" you said and seeing Ghetsis's mad face you grinned tho it was hidden by you looking down at the ground.

Battle started but ended in a second cause of Empoleon.

"How?!"

"You son of a- *sigh* look me being a respectful person will not say that word out loud right now (well just cuz I wanted it to be an almost curse free book I'm not adding this curse word ;D)... But you thought you were perfect, you thought you could control the entire unova, you thought you can manipulate N and just get away with it just by faking Liberation and public speaking?!" You almost punched him in the face if it was not cause of Cheren.

As he let's you go your head started to spin, the world was turning black, your vision was becoming blurry, your legs were shaking...everyone took a notice of that and before you knew you fell only to be caught by a man.

"Made it here on time" he smiled as you looked up to him

"Thank you" you smiled before fainting

"Y-you?! Leave that girl right now! Now that you're here, I'm sure you will be able to defeat them and Team Plasma will rule!" Ghetsis laughed like a psycho and the man who was carrying you frowned and scoffed.

"Oh please, cut it out Ghetsis, I'm not going to work for you, I'm just here because of a situation in the first place"
"Colress, what are you talking about?!"

"We don't have time for it! Call the ambulance! Everyone go down this castle..." He said as Clay quickly called an ambulance for you as everyone left except for Colress, you, Ghetsis and N. Colress turned to N and spoke "N...please take Y/N downstairs to everyone...I have to talk to this man"

"But-" He wanted to say something bit decided to stay quiet "ok.." N said returning Zekrom before taking your unconscious body from Colress and headed outside of the Pokémon League carefully but fast.

"Now" he turned to face Ghetsis "you lost. Want to go to the jail or what?"

"How...How did I lost...?! My- my- plan was perfect!" He said falling onto his knees having a mental breakdown

"Dont you still get it? It was meant to be...we are programmed like this, you had already lost to her once it's just one more time, don't you remember? *explains literally everything*"
"So- so- we are just a imaginary character...? The things which we are doing were-...." Ghetsis's head stayed low as Colress looked at him one last time before leaving.

<|•♡•|>

A pair of eyes fluttered open and looked what was on the front to see a ceiling
'Where am I? D-Did I got sent back to the real world?! No way...it doesn't even look like my room's ceiling or any other room's...where am I then? Im sure im on the real world...Lil me said i'll be back after fighting with N...'

You lifted your head up just a little bit to see there was a TV on the wall (right side) infront of it was a couch and a chair with Coffee table which had some medicine boxed, injections and newspapers and....pokéballs?!

'Im still here on the pokémon world?! Those are my pokeballs! 4 normal balls, one dream ball of Sigilyph and an Ultra ball of Reshiram! Its mine! But how...?'

You looked at your right side once more where the door was and on top of it was a hoothoot clock which had the time written on it with bold red letters *3:03 AM* 'How long has it been since im here..? Wasnt I was battling Ghetsis-' Memories suddenly rushed down as you remembered everything clearly after you battled ghetsis 'I was about to punch him in the face...Cheren stopped me...My head was spinning and Colress came right on time to catch me..the gym leaders...Iris, Cheren, Alder and N were worried then I passed out- Wait- where is N?! He didn't just left with Zekrom now did he?!'

You were still lying on the bed facing the ceiling when something fell from the bed side table onto the bed, thats when you realised there were a bunch of letters 'letters..? For me?' You tried to lift up your left hand only to realise someone was holding it the entire time

Slowly you turned around to look who the person or pokémon was....it was a human...his one hand was gripping onto your left hand, his head was on the bed as the other hand was on top of his head (on the sheets) covering his face slightly

You sat up and looked at the man blankly for a few seconds before it hits you
'N?! What is he doing here?!' Wasnt he supposed to be away with his Zekrom..? He looks so peaceful while sleeping awweeee' you thought looking at his face which was not covered by his other hand

Letting him sleep, you took the letter which fell on the bed and carefully opened it using one hand

"To Y/N

Y/N! Its me Bianca! I hope you're doing well when you're reading this...I'm sorry for not writing it soon, I was in accumula town for some work, it's been three days since you're in the hospital and trust me, we all miss you badly, even your pokemons, even tho the staff said that your pokemons shouldn't be in the emergency room with you, I insisted and kept your pokémons in the pokéballs and left it in the coffee table.

Cheren also misses you and often visits the hospital with me, we took a room in one of the hotels near the hospital so we can visit you everyday and it wont take us much time to go there.

The gym leaders also asks us that how you are, once you've woke up, we will call the gym leaders, they really wants to talk to you and wants to know something.

Iris, here also visits you, Drayden also came with her when there wasn't any challengers in his gym.

We dont know about Ghetsis...but...that Scientist named Colress said that he will tell me, cheren, Professor Juniper, Iris and the other gym leaders the truth or something, I really didn't got it but he said you will understand and he already said that to Ghetsis and he had a mental breakdown or something ¿;^;?

Anyways, if you wake up after 10 PM or before 7-8 AM, there won't be any visitors that time, the staffs may enter but thats on them, personally me, Iris and cheren visits you at 11 AM.

Ohhh listen! I mean read it! N! He always stays with you! He only leaves when we are visiting you and after we gotta leave, he comes back! We were once going inside your room but stopped when we heard him talking to you.

We really thought you were awake but until we heard him sobbing and saying "Y/N, I miss you so much, please wake up, I know it all happened because of me, if only I've listened to you from the start you wouldn't be here, the reshiram vs Zekrom probably was the reason and im not blaming them, its all cause of me, im really really sorry, your friends will be here soon, so ill go and wait outside for now" AND he kissed your forehead before heading out and we entered! Like Y/N! You better accept him or we will bully you for the rest of your lives! (Oki im just kidding ;^;👍)

Take care! <3
Love you!

-From Bianca ^^

<|•♡•|>

You stared at the letter before taking the entire bunch of letter and saw who those were form "Cheren, Iris, All the gym leaders?! N's sisters...Mom..? The guy who gives fresh waters? What- Alder! Colress..? Professor Juniper! The entire elite 4? Professor Juniper's friend and Lenora's husband... Total 20 letters..."

"To Y/N,

Hey, Y/N, its me Cheren, congratulations on saving the Unova and defeating the Elite 4.

There is no way that you're weaker than me, I have to work hard to defeat you, so when you're reading this! Listen once you're good to go we will have a re-match, no need to pressure yourself- and dont use Reshiram you idiot :/

Bianca will write you a letter soon explaining everything, so i'm not extending the letter by saying those

[Insert a picture of You, Bianca and Cheren with Snivy, Oshawatt and Tepig]

Here, I forgot to give this to you and Bianca, sorry for the delay oop

Ps. I hope you're feeling fine and doing better by the time you're reading this and dont you dare showing this letter to everyone :(

Take care,
Our Hero

-Cheren :)

<|•♡•|>

"To Y/N,

Yo, Y/N, its me Cedric, I hope you're doing better when you're reading this, as a thanks for risking your life and saving all of us, me and Lenora did our best to get an Aerodyactyl fossil, we will revive it infront of you and then you're free to take it.

Please don't reject this, you saved all of us, this is the least we can do.

We will visit you as soon as you wake up!

Take care,
Thank you for everything.

-Cedric

<|•♡•|>

You smiled flipping through all the letters, the Elite 4 together wrote a thank you letter, Alder wrote one, Iris did too, The gym leaders separately sent one as did your mother, but then came Colress's ones

<|•♡•|>

"To Y/N,

Hope your doing great by the time, you're reading this, I've found a way to go back to Alola and read this, because its really important.

When you were in the hospital, after the doctor said you were fine, everyone took turns to meet you, when I went to see you I saw you were glitching out....Listen. I did some research and found out that when you will see yourself glitching you should know that you're soon going to leave this world.

The time you will feel EXTREMELY dizzy and will feel like passing out with yourself glitching out badly, then remember that its the time for you to go back...and remember, please just finish both the games and keep your character in your home where there isn't any legendary pokémons or something, im not ready to go through all this again or who knows who will be stuck with you or something :/

Get well soon
Champion :)

Colress"

<|•♡•|>

Seeing the letter you just realized that indeed you were glitching, but not the way Colress had told you, so you did had time!

"I gotta call him in the morning...I don't have time" You said to yourself as the bed moved a bit and a gasp was heard at the end

Olvasรกs folytatรกsa

You'll Also Like

38K 1K 12
#1 jakesullyxreader - tue jan 3 2023 โžœ โ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญโž โžœ ๐‡๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ซ๐š๐ข๐๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ข๐ซ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ง๐ข...
9.4K 195 15
โ๐™”๐™Š๐™๐™ ๐˜ฝ๐™€๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐™” ๐™‰๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™ ๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™ ๐™Ž๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐™ˆ๐™€. โž ใ€Žโ€ขโ€ขโœŽโ€ขโ€ขใ€ สแดแดœ'แด แด‡ ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ แดษดแด„แด‡ วซแดœแด‡sแด›ษชแดษดแด‡แด… แดกสœแด€แด› แดกแดส€สŸแด… สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ ษขแดษชษดษข แด›แด ษขแด‡แด› สแดแดœส€sแด‡สŸา“ ษชษดแด›แด, แด€า“...
362K 7.1K 30
[ HQ!! x READER // COMPLETED ] โ†ณ one shots !! thanks for reading ! ใƒผ ยฉ EL/HQUALITY ; JULY 2019 - MAY 2020
81.8K 2.3K 22
๐˜Š๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ: ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ด. ๐˜•๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ. {๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜‘๏ฟฝ...