See Carolus Rise!

By Grimcreeper58

(Male Young King Reader x Akame Ga Kill Harem) More

Bio
Harem
When I have too much time but no energy to write
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Shit post (I'm working on the next chapter. I just need some rest)

Chapter XV

1.4K 34 11
By Grimcreeper58

(Art above is from itselott on Deviantart)

Y/N POV

I was in my room, writing a letter to Artoria.

Dear Artoria, Queen Of Britannia,

I hope you get this letter soon. I am very pleased with the outcome of our alliance. I must admit that it was an honor to fight besides you when the French attacked and as I expected, you have shown excellent leadership to your people, but what I wasn't expecting was your fearlessness and Will to fight. I am truly happy to have you as an ally and I hope you feel the same about having us as an ally. I wish you the best of luck with ruling your kingdom.

From The King Of Sweden, Y/N

After I finished writing the letter, I placed it in an envelope and poured a small amount of candle wax on the envelope and used seal stamp to close it. After that, I walked downstairs of my palace and gave it to a guard who nodded his head and left to give the letter to the post office. After that, I walked around the palace until I ran into Esdeath.

Y/N: Good Morning, Es.

Esdeath: Morning Y/N. I wanted to talk to you about something.

Y/N: Oh? What is it?

Esdeath: I think you need Royal guards. The first battle of your life almost costed you your life if ut wasn't for Artoria and I.

Y/N: That...is only slightly true...*Esdeath pouts* but I do agree with the idea of needing a Royal guard. Do you know of anyone you trust the be the OFFICIAL leader of the... hmmm... of the Livgardet?

Esdeath: Nice Name for the Royal guards, yes, and what do you mean "Official"?

Y/N: Don't act like you're not going to be by my side while also commanding the army...

Esdeath: *blushes happily* It's my job to protect you as both your future wife and general of your armies.

Y/N: *nervous sweat* I'm sure it's supposed to be the husband's job to protect his lover...but more power to you?

Esdeath: *GIF below* That's right, just agree.

I rolled my eyes with a smile and sighed happily

Y/N: Alright "General Smug" *Esdeath giggles* who do you think will be a great leader and I mean great. If one is to have a Royal Guard, they must be the best soldiers.

Esdeath: Her name is Uriel. I have fought by her side many times and I must admit that she's loyal to the crown and is fearless if it means protecting the empire and its people.

Y/N: Seeing as how you praise her, I'd love to meet her as soon as I possibly can.

Esdeath: *to a guard* Please go fetch Uriel. She'll be at the barracks, most likely checking her equipment.

The guard saluted and ran outside and towards the barracks.

Esdeath: Go ahead and sit down in your throne.

Y/N: Very well.

I then sat down and when I did, Sayo walked into the room, obviously exploring the palace. When she noticed me, she panicked slightly and bowed, making Esdeath giggle.

Esdeath: *looks at Y/N* Can I take a guess as to what you're going to say?

Y/N: *smiles* Go ahead.

Esdeath: Thanks. *looks at Sayo, who is a bit nervous* Pretend I'm Y/N. "I consider you my friend so there's no need to bow down to me." *looks at Y/N with a smug smirk* that sound about right?

Y/N: *sighs and chuckles happily* Yeah...that sounds accurate. You don't have to bow Sayo. I'm happy to see you walking though.

Sayo: *gets up and smiles* Thank you, my lord. I was just exploring the palace. It's quite a huge building. *giggles nervously* I've probably walked in five circles trying to get to this room.

I chuckled and I saw Talia walk into the room but when she saw Sayo, she bolted towards her and hugged her.

Talia: Sayo! Thank god you're okay! I was worried!

Sayo: Hi Talia. I'm glad I'm okay as well.

Y/N: Hey Talia? Have you gotten used to living in the palace?

Talia: K-Kinda. I mean it's a huge step up from the village but...

Y/N: Do you at least know the layout well?

Talia: Yeah, why?

Y/N: You don't mind if I ask you to give Sayo a tour do you? I would gladly give her one, but I'm expecting an important person to show up soon.

Talia: *smiles* Will do!

Y/N: *smiles* Thanks. I owe you one.

Talia: For giving a tour? It's not much and I'm doing it because you've been so nice to me. This is me paying you back.

Y/N: Still, I'm stubborn so I owe you one. Maybe a free dinner one night? Sayo can even come if you want.

Talia and Sayo blushed slightly but Talia nodded her head and walked off with Sayo. A few minutes later, the guard came back with Uriel.

Uriel: *immediately kneels* You called for me, your highness?

Y/N: *to the guard* Thank you. You can take a break if you wish. I know it's a pretty long walk.

Guard: Thank you, sir. When do I need to come back?

Y/N: *shrugs with a smile* Meh. Go home and spend time with your family. You barely get to since you're always standing guard for me.

Guard: *shocked but happy* T-Thank you sir! I'll be back early in the morning, I promise!

Y/N: *Nods head* That's unnecessary, but thank you for your hard work.

The guard left happily and I then looked at Uriel, who was still kneeling.

Y/N: You May stand, and yes, I did call for you.

Uriel: *stands up* What is it that you need, your highness?

Y/N: I wanted to ask you something. Esdeath had brought up a good idea, which is that is should have a Royal Guard. I agree and I asked her if she knew anyone that would be an excellent fit and without hesitation, you said your name *Uriel looks shocked, making Y/N smirk happily* So how would you like to become the Leader of my most elite soldiers, the Livgardet?

Uriel: I-It would be an honor, sir!

Esdeath: Feel free to call him Y/N. He's not one for formality.

Uriel: I-I see. Th-Thank you so much Esdeath! I'm honored that you believe that I would be worthy of such an important position as becoming the leader of the king's most elite soldiers!

Esdeath: *smiles* You're welcome. I've seen your unwavering loyalty and fearless to protect the empire and I trust my lover's life to be in excellent care with you by his side. It only seemed natural to put you in charge.

Uriel: *smiles* I'm am truly honored to lead the Livgardet into battle or wherever you go.

Y/N: Well then! *smiles happily* Congratulations on becoming the leader of the Livgardet. I expect great things from you.

Uriel: I WON'T let you down, Y/N and I'll lay down my life for the Fatherland.

I smiled at the truly Loyal leader.

Y/N: I'll have a designer come up with some ideas for emblems to distinguish you from other soldiers and I'll let you pick.

Uriel: Thank you.

I then sighed happily and closed my eyes, thinking of the prosperity I have brought my people in such a short time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 957 79
A Young Pirate from the East Blue sets off in the world to become someone. However, he soon finds out that the capital is extremely corrupt. WIll he...
118K 2K 59
Killer has a harem... That's it. 100 chapter and then I'm done.
81.9K 1.6K 24
DISCONTINUED! Planning to REMAKE IN THE FUTURE »«The world is cruel but it's also beautiful, Nothing feels complete without the other»« "That's what...
9.4K 102 12
Y/N isn't a normal boy, you see, he was born in a village that was very close to the capital. Every first born son of the chief is gifted an Imperial...