See Carolus Rise!

By Grimcreeper58

(Male Young King Reader x Akame Ga Kill Harem) More

Bio
Harem
When I have too much time but no energy to write
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Shit post (I'm working on the next chapter. I just need some rest)

Chapter XII

1.2K 21 5
By Grimcreeper58

Y/N POV

I was training my swordsmanship so I was ready for the fight with Ogre. While I was training, I heard a footsteps slowly approaching me. I quickly stopped what I was doing and turned around to see Layla standing there.

Y/N: Oh. Hi Layla. How are you?

Layla: I-I'm doing good. I-I wanted to know if it was true. Are you really going to be fighting Captain Ogre to the death?

Y/N:Yeah. Why?

Layla: W-Well...My husband was a royal guard before he was killed and I was given his sword, but I was forced to hide it so Ogre wouldn't steal it when kicked me out of my house. I want to give it to you.

Y/N:Alright. *smiles* I'm ready.

Layla: Follow me please.

I nodded my head and Layla started walking towards the Am abandoned building and we walked inside. The place was in absolute ruin. After a while of looking around, I decided to take a guess.

Y/N: Let me guess, your home?

Layla: Yes...and it was beautiful until Ogre came and ruined it all.

Layla then walked down into a basement and I followed her and she pushed a stone inwards, causing a secret hole to appear. She then reached inside and pulled out a rapier that was covered in cloth. She then smiled sadly at it before walking over to me and handing it to me.

Layla: Here. This is his sword.

I then unfolded the cloth and was impressed by its beauty.

Y/N: Wow... it's beautiful.

Layla: My husband said it's also an Imperial Arms, although I don't know if it's true or not because I haven't seen anything different about the weapon

Y/N: Do you want me to use it to kill Ogre and then give it back to you?

Layla: *shakes head with a smile* No. I'll have no use for it. Please take good care of it in honor of my husband...

Y/N: *smiles softly* I promise, Layla. I'll give this Sword the upmost care....*nervous chuckle* Does it have a name?

Layla: Yes. It's Known as "Clarent".

Y/N: Hmm~. Beautiful name... anyways, let's get going.

Layla: Hold on.

Y/N: Yes?

Layla: I can only hope Esdeath doesn't kill me for this.

Layla then kissed me on the cheek before smiling at me, making me blush. I smiled back and we walked back to the palace where I immediately went back to training. Once I was done, I went to check on Sayo. When I walked inside, I saw Talia talking to her. I quickly said hi and went on about my day since I had mostly neglected my duties as a king, training to fight against Ogre. Once it got dark, I went to sleep and Esdeath cuddled up next to me while whispering words of encouragement to me, making me smile.

Timeskip

It was finally time for our battle. As we walked into the arena, I had Clarent on my back.

Ogre: Are you ready, "my lord"?

Y/N: Once you are...

Ogre then pulled out his sword and I pulled out Clarent..

Ogre: So you brought Clarent, the sword of that pansy ass Officer who told me what I could and couldn't do. Where's his whore of a wife? Nah~. It doesn't matter... I was really hoping you'd bring the Sword of Eden so I can prove how much better of a king I would be.

Y/N: *stays silent and stoic*

Ogre: Come on. Say something, ya little bitc-

I then ran towards him and went to slash his stomach, but he blocked the Blade of Clarent with his sword. He then swung at me but I ducked and slashed upwards towards his chest. I managed to cut him but it obviously wasn't enough to do anything detrimental.

Ogre: Ha! A little scratch! What's next?

Y/N: *smirks* How about you stop barking and try to bite?

That enraged Ogre who ran at me and swung his sword but I blocked it and then ducked underneath his second swing. I then slashed his stomach, making him growl in anger. I then went to block another one of his swings, but instead he feigned the attack and caught me off guard. He then slashed my arm, making me wince in pain but I didn't let it stop me. I then sidestepped, dodging another one of his attacks before slashing his arm. We then locked blades.

Ogre: Not bad, ya pathetic excuse for a king.

I smirked and spat in his face, making him rear back and swing wildly.

Ogre: You bastard! That was a dirty trick!

Y/N: You wanted this fight and you're not going to fight chivalrously so why should I have to?

Ogre growled before Running towards me so I quickly rolled out of the way, but he quickly turned and knocked me to the ground. He then grabbed me by the neck, choking me. He then went to stab me I then he chest, but I thought quickly and kicked him in the nuts, making yell in pain while throwing me across the arena. I quickly got to my feet while he ran towards me. Swinging his sword down, the clanking of blades connecting echoed throughout the arena. Once I saw an opening, I struck and slashed his thigh. He then growled and swung his sword and I didn't have enough time to dodge and he slashed me pretty badly across the chest. I winced as blood ran from my wound, but I still got back up. Ogre, however, ran me down and continued slashing me until I kicked him in the leg, making him stumble. I then quickly got back up to my feet but he then slashed my face, making me yelp. He then slashed me in the chest deeply, making everyone gasp in horror.

Ogre: Where's your strength now, "king".

He then kicked me across the arena and I struggled to get up as blood poured from the wound. I then heard a voice.

???: {I'll say this not as a King, but as a loyal knight. Anything to disturb the King's peace will be crushed! Clarent Blood Arthur!!}

I slowly stood back up as Ogre basked in his glory over his "victory". He then said something that made me angry and I had no problems standing up after that...

Ogre: Prepare to be on your knees, pleasing your new majesty, Esdeath. I'll make sure you become my most loyal slut...

Y/N: *Growls slightly and GIF below*

I was then back on my feet, making everyone cheer, which caused Ogre to turn around look at me.

Ogre: *sighs* Just die already.

Y/N: Not until i kill you...

Ogre: *scoffs* Then allow me to let you get in a good gif. Come on bitch. Try it.

I then decided I'd repeat what the voice said.

Y/N: I'll say this not as a King, but as a loyal knight.... *GIF below*

Ogre: H-How?!

Y/N: *GIF below* Anything to disturb the King's peace will be crushed! Clarent Blood Arthur!!

Ogre panicked and tried to get out of the way but failed and what was heard was a scream of pain. I then collapsed to my knees, making everyone panic but I forced myself back onto my feet and walked towards him.

Ogre: H-Have mercy...

I immediately struck him with my sword over and over, making sure I hit nonfatal areas so I could prolong his suffering.

Y/N: NEVER try to threaten those I love into becoming your sex slaves and then try to overthrow me!

I then placed Ogre in his knees and held Clarent into the air.

Y/N: THIS SWORD! THE SWORD I HOLD IN MY HANDS NOW BELONGED TO AN HONORABLE MAN WHO FOUGHT FOR MY FATHER! HE WAS BRAVE AND FAIR! AND CAPTAIN OGRE KILLED HIM FOR DEFYING AN ORDER THAT GOES AGAINST WHAT MY FATHER STOOD FOR! HIS WIFE CAME TO ME AND GIFTED ME WITH HIS SWORD WITH THE REQUEST THAT I KILL HIM WITH THE SAME BLADE THAT WAS USED TO KILL HER HUSBAND! I'M HERE TO DELIVER THAT PROMISE!

The Arena erupted into cheers as I plunged the blade deep into Ogre's back and out his chest, making him scream in agony and slowly bleed out. I then kicked him off the blade and some people went to collect the body, but I stopped them.

Y/N: Feed him to the wolves...

They nodded their heads as I walked away. I then collapsed to my knees and gasped for breath. While I was catching my breath, I noticed somebody in the shadows.

Y/N: Come out of the shadows...

Akame then walked out of the shadows.

Akame: I came to congratulate you.

Y/N: *slight smile* Tha-*coughs up a bit of blood* I-I need to get to a doctor now...

Akame then walked over to me and helped me up before walking me to a doctor where they patched me up.

Akame: You've held up your end of the bargain so whenever you're ready, I'll take you to Nightraid's headquarters. I'll have to blindfold you when we get near though. Safety precaution...

Y/N: *smiles softly and nods head* I understand. I can only hope I'm able to convince your leader to join the empire.

Akame: I'm sure they'll be more willing to work with you as the king of the empire. Well, I gotta get going.

Y/N: Alright see-

Akame then rushed me and gave me a hug, shocking me.

Y/N: A-Akame...

Akame: Thank you for all you have done. You helped me reunite with my sister and you're doing all you can to rebuild the empire to its former glory as a righteous empire. *stops hugging Y/N with a soft smile* Thank you.

Y/N: *smiles* You're welcome.

Akame then walked away and I sighed happily and relaxed. A few minutes later, Esdeath walked inside and helped me back to the palace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 237 13
Hey this is a 18+ fan fiction if you are not 18 or above I suggest you don't read this WARNING: NSFW CONTENT [ BAD SPELLING AND CRING] P.S. THIS IS...
134K 1.4K 31
Life had really sucked for Tatsumi but that may change when he come's to the empire
18.2K 355 14
Well this story will be male read x taimanin but it will also have other characters. ALL IMAGES USED DO NOT BELONG TO ME.
20.1K 588 46
𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐣𝐚𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐫 ⚔️ ANGST, SLOW BURN, ETC. ────────── 𝜗𝜚 ࣪˖ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, two childhood lovers learn the hard truth...