See Carolus Rise!

By Grimcreeper58

(Male Young King Reader x Akame Ga Kill Harem) More

Bio
Harem
When I have too much time but no energy to write
Chapter I
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Lemon vote for chapter XVII
Shit post (I'm working on the next chapter. I just need some rest)

Chapter II

2.3K 49 10
By Grimcreeper58

Y/N POV

I was in the palace talking with Esdeath when a guard walked into the room.

Guard 1: Excuse me, your maje-

Y/N: Please, just call me Y/N. I'm not one who cares for formalities.

Guard 1: V-Very well, Y/N. We came to tell you that we have your father's sword ready for you.

Y/N: Alright. Let's see it.

Guard 1: Yes sir. Please follow me.

Esdeath and I then got up and we walked into a room and I saw my father's sword

Y/N: *walks towards sword* The Sword of Eden...

Guard 1: It's said that it's power is unlocked when a worthy ruler holds it.

Y/N: So is this more of a test of wether or not I'm worthy of ruling?

Guard 1: no offense, but you're ARE pretty young...

I gave him an unamused stare and placed my hands on the sword and took it off the table it was placed on and as soon as I picked it up, the sword started to glow brightly, blinding us all.

Once the light died down, the guard smiled.

Guard 1: It seems you were chosen by Heaven.

Y/N: *holds sword high above his head with a smile* Then I was born to rule.

Esdeath then got down on one knee and placed her hand over her heart.

Esdeath: I'm glad to call you king, Y/N and I know without a doubt that you'll bring this kingdom to glory.

Y/N: *smiles* Thanks Esdeath. You can stand now.

Esdeath immediately got up and smiled at me and I couldn't help but blush.

Y/N: (Now looking at her more, I can't deny, she's quite hot and beautiful...OH~ What am I thinking?! Quit it!) Well let's get go-

I then noticed something that caught my attention.

Y/N: What are those?

I then pointed at what caught my attention. Dual gun blades.

Guard 1: Those are Kanshou & Bakuya. They're imperial arm gun blades.

Y/N: Cool...

Guard 1: We can see if they'll work for you as well if you want.

Y/N: Definitely!

I then went to place the Sword of Eden back down onto the table but it disappeared and I felt power run through my veins.

Y/N: What the...hell?

Esdeath: It seems that the sword has bonded to your soul.

Guard 1: A natural Imperial arm?

Esdeath: It seems so. It must allow him to store things. Try thinking about the sword.

Y/N: Alright?

I then thought about the Sword of Eden and it then appeared in my hands.

Esdeath: As I thought. You're able to dismiss and summon items at will, but I bet you have to have had the item.

Y/N: That will definitely come in handy. *dismisses Sword of Eden* well let's test out Kanshou & Bakuya shall we?

Guard 1: Yes sir.

We then walked over to Kanshou amd Bakuya and as soon as I touched them, a dim green glow appeared.

Guard 1: It looks like you're able to use those as well.

Y/N: Sweet. I've always wanted to have a gun of my own. *smiles at Esdeath* I remember when you created targets for me to shoot at with that training gun my father gave me.

Esdeath: *smiles* I remember that as well.

Guard 2: Sir! We've gotten a message signed by Night Raid! They're willing to meet!

That made me perk up.

Y/N: *excited*Awesome! Let's get going, Esdeath.

Esdeath: Right.

I then ran up the stairs and followed the guard and he then handed me a letter that was placed on a table. I then opened the letter.

King Y/N,

We're willing to meet and negotiate but we ask that you come with only one person, that way we don't feel threatened. We'll meet at this cafe tomorrow at noon. We'll only send two people of ours and we'll negotiate from there. If you truly mean to make this kingdom a better place for everyone who lives in it, prove it to us.

Night Raid

Esdeath: Are you sure about this?

Y/N: Well I have the Sword of Eden, Kanshou and Bakuya on my side and I'll be having you come with me. I trust you the most out of everyone I know.

Esdeath: I'm honored, Y/N. I'll always be here to protect you.

Y/N: Thank you, but don't forget that I know how to fight myself. You taught me yourself.

Esdeath: I know. Well let's get ready for tomorrow.

Y/N: Right. I'm going to go on a walk around the capital, Okay?

Esdeath: I'll go with you.

Y/N: You don't have to.

Esdeath: It's my job to keep you protected.

Y/N: Alright.

We then started walking around the capital and I was friendly and cheerful towards everyone. We then came across the cafe that Night Raid mentioned and I then felt like I was being watched so I looked up and saw a girl with black hair and red eyes looking at me.

She clearly knew that I spotted her but I just gave her a smile and walked off, making sure Esdeath didn't know since she would immediately assume it would be an assassination attempt, but I would've felt on edge if it was.

Y/N: Oh! Right! I forgot to mention that Chouri and his daughter should be arriving today! Let's go wait at the gate for them!

I then took off running but ran into somebody. I immediately apologized but so did they and I quickly realized whose voice was speaking to me. I then looked up with a smile.

Y/N: Hey, Seryu. Sorry about running into you.

Seryu: It's fine your majesty. You must be in a rush. Is there somewhere you need to go?

Y/N: Yes, actually. I'm going to the gate with Esdeath to greet Chouri and his daughter when they arrive here.

Seryu: Oh! Would you like me to accompany you as well?

Y/N: It's ultimately up to you. I know you're busy making sure people are safe.

Seryu: I don't mind at all. If someone does wrong, I'll serve them justice later!

Y/N: *smiles*Alright, but please make sure they have a fair trial and all that, Okay?

Seryu: Yes sir!

I smiled more and we walked towards the gate and I greeted everyone on my way there. When we arrived, I saw the gates open and a carriage rode inside. When it stopped, two people got out. One was Chouri, while the other must've been his daughter.

Y/N: Welcome back to the empire, Prime Minister Chouri.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 685 40
Akame was a beloved Empress who ruled her kingdom alone, intern she became lonely so she sent her men out to find a sutible husband which lead them t...
79.4K 1.9K 24
Basically another Male Reader x K/DA with supposedly a different take. First few chapters would be all about introduction of characters, meeting and...
12.2K 350 20
"Could you at least hurt me a little less in the end?" Maki x reader
4.1K 44 19
What if Grimmjow was born in akame ga kill as esdeaths younger brother and became a criminal king after she left for the Empire at 16. 7 years later...