Reunion of the Dragon family(...

By CrqzyCalico

*this story is currently under full revision. Lots of changes will be made afterwards* The fourth true dragon... More

Notice or A/N or whatever you call it
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Beginning of the journey
Chapter 2 - Nation of Dwarves
Chapter 3 - Frozen Continent
Chapter 4 - Walprugis I
Chapter 5 - Walprugis II
Notice
Chapter 6 - A daughter and a niece
Chapter 7 - Back to the forest
Chapter 8 - Spirit queen and the conquerer of flame
Chapter 9 - Showing affection
Chapter 10 - Friend and foe
Chapter 11 - Confrontation with Chaos
Chapter 12 - Labyrinth I
Chapter 13 - Labyrinth II
Chapter 14 - Misunderstanding
Chapter 15 - Sceme and punishment
Chapter 16 - Hero awakened
Chapter 17 - Preparation
Notice
Chapter 18 - To the battle field
Chapter 19 - Revenge
Side chapter - Mission
Chapter 20 - Fiery sister
Chapter 21 - Imposter
Chapter 23 - Velzard
Notice
Chapter 24 - War cloud
Chapter 25 - Demon's battle
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 - Gathering forces
Chapter 28 - Enemy at doorstep
Chapter 29 - The battle of dragon I
Chapter 30 - The battle of dragon II
The battle of dragon III
Chapter 32 - Rising nightmare
yee
Chapter 33 - Darkness
Chapter 34

Chapter 22 - Aftermath

2K 76 23
By CrqzyCalico

Kumara POV

 I am currently inside the abandoned house at the forest covered mountain near the empire's capital.

 Next to me was my mom and dad. Dad was sitting on a chair with his eyes closed while mom was doing some calculations with me sitting on her lap.

 She contacted that weird black guy who was supposed to be a primordial demon and ordered him to get some of his 'friends'. She told me not to tell this to dad which I nodded yes.

 I just hope that those friends are not weird like that black guy. What was his name again? I think that it was Dia- something.

 We were currently going through mom's plan. Me and dad infiltrate the castle and meet aunt Velgrynd who must be under control based on the information.

 Then, dad absorbs her and obtains {Multiple existence} and escape the castle with me, leaving another him with about 10% of his power. He then have to face the mastermind behind all this and disappear from that place by swallowing himself.

 Though it was mom's plan which I completely trust, I almost had a heart attack when aunt Velgrynd tried to burn me down to ash. Moreover, to swallow himself? Is that even possible in the first place?

"Wow, that was totally not pleasant to eat myself." Dad said suddenly as he opened his eyes. He looked at me and smiled which I smiled back.

"Ciel, how is nee-san right now?" Dad asked mom as he stood up from his chair.

"She seems to be shocked by the sight another you sent. I think you should talk to her now." She then looked down at me and asked, "Do you want to come too, Kumara-chan?"

 I was greatly conflicted by her question. Of course she is my aunt, but at the first meeting with her, I almost turned into a roasted fox if it wasn't for dad. Aunt Velgrynd was... how do I say this; too short-tempered and terrifying.

"You don't have to worry. She won't attack you now." (Rimuru)

 Dad smiled at me reassuringly, which made me feel safe, so I nodded yes. And the next moment, we were inside the imaginary space.

"Let me go Rimuru! Please. I can't just let Rudra disappear!" As soon as we entered the imaginary space, aunt Velgrynd rushed toward dad. She was still a stunning beauty, but there were droplets of tears in her eyes.

"What, Rudra? Onee-san just calm down and explain it to me." (Rimuru)

"There's no time for that! I need to go now before he disappears completely!" Aunt Velgrynd said desperately. Whoever this Rudra is, he must be very important to her. Is he my uncle perhaps?

 As dad was trying to calm her down with an uneasy look, mom interfered.

"Velgrynd, calm down. We'll let you go, but first, we should modify your skill first." Mom said gently but firmly.

"My skill? Never mind, I'll do whatever you tell me to do, so please let me go!" (Velgrynd)

"Good. Now take my hand." Aunt Velgrynd immediately reached out and grabbed her hand. The next moment, mom's eyes began to glow and the voice of the world rang inside my head.

[Notice: Individual Velgrynd's {Charity king Raguel} had evolved into {Flame god Cthuga}. This announcement was concealed by Manas: Ciel.]

 Huh? Concealed? How is that possible in the first place? Mom is far stronger than I expected. I'm really happy that I have such a great mother.

"You can go now Velgrynd. Just let us know when you come back." Mom said as she let go off aunt Velgrynd's hand.

"Thank you, thank you Ciel! I'll never forget this." With that, aunt Velgrynd disappeared from the imaginary space.

"Is it really okay to let her go?" (Rimuru)

"Of course it is. Are you doubting my decision honey?" Mom said as she gave a slight glare at dad.

"N- no! Of course not! I mean, I don't want her to get dominated again or something." Dad said frantically, shaking his hands desperately.

"Fufu, you look cute when you get panicked like that." Mom said and she pecked her lips on his cheek, making him blush madly.

"And you look really cute too, Kumara-chan." She lifted me upand gave a peck on my forehead too, making me smile.

"Ehem, shall we go then? The kijins will be waiting for us now." (Rimuru)

"You should visit Velzard and tell her what happened too. Besides, you haven't seen her in a while, so it'll be nice to visit her." (Ciel)

"Okay then. I'll use {Parallel existence} and visit her too." Dad replied with a nod. His figure blurred for a moment and the second figure of him appeared.

 I must say, it felt weird to have two dads looking at me at the same time. Even though mom and dad look similar, it was still awkward for me.

"Kumara-chan, you will go back to Milim's territory with me." One of the dads said, taking hold of my hand.

"I'll be leaving then. See you later." The other dad said and disappeared away from the imaginary space.

 We returned to the Milim's territory shortly after that.

"Rimuru-sama, I'm happy to see that your plan went well." The black guy said once we arrived.

 There were some other people standing behind him. One was a white haired woman with crimson red eyes.

 Another was a yellow haired girl with a military jacket. The last one was a purple haired girl who was about my age.

 I was about to ask dad but stopped when I saw his face crumpled in confusion and... exhaustion?

"Diablo, may I ask why Blanc, Jaune, and Viole is here?" (Rimuru)

"I was ordered by Ciel-sama to recruit some help, so I decided that they will be more helpful than others." Diablo replied proudly. Dad turned his gaze toward mom who looked straight back at him innocently.

"Why do I always get into this kind of situations?" Dad muttered to himself as he let out a sigh.

"Blanc, Jaune, Viole. As you just heard, you three are just suggested for this. Are you sure that you're willing to serve me?" (Rimuru)

"Yes, Rimuru-sama. I was wondering who caught Noir, no Diablo's attention and seeing that it is you, I thought that you are strong enough to become my true lord." The white haired woman, whose name was Blanc, said as she bowed gracefully.

"Same with Blanc. I think it'll be more fun than throwing nuclear magic on Leon's territory." The yellow haired girl, Jaune said.

"Yep, me too. I swear my loyalty to you Rimuru-sama." The purple haired girl said with a cute salute.

 Dad muttered something inaudible and looked at them again.

"Well, in that case I'll give you three names. Blanc will be Testarossa, Jaune will be Carrera, and Viole will be Ultima." The three of them got covered in black swirls and when their evolution were done, they became even stronger than before.

"""We will serve you as our only lord from now on, Rimuru-sama!""" They said in unison.

"Okay. For now. I need you to do some work for me. Viole, give this letter to demon lord Luminas Valentine.Tell her that I sent it. And don't destroy or kill anything or anyone, understood? Testarossa, the same goes for you. You can deliver this to King Gazel in Dwargon. Diablo and Carrera, you two follow us." (Rimuru)

 Testarossa and Viole nodded and teleported away. We walked to the temple and when we reached it, I was met with some familiar faces.

"Mjurran? Pirone? What are you doing here?" The two looked surprised as well, as they rushed toward me.

"Kumara?! You are alive? We thought you were dead when Clayman didn't come back from the walprugis." (Mjurran)

"Yeah! Do you know how much I was disappointed at the thought of not being able to touch that soft fur of yo- I mean, I was worried about you." (Pirone)

 Though I was bothered by what Pirone said, I just ignored it and explained to them what happened at the walprugis and after that.

"So those two standing over there are your new parents who saved you?" (Mjurran)

"And that your father is the true dragon?" (Pirone)

 I must say, these two matches very well. What a surprise that I've never noticed it before.

"Yep. All of them are true. By the way, where is Yamza and Adalman?" (Kumara)

"Yamza is dead and as for Adalman..." Mjurran said as she looked over my head.

I turned around to see Adalman kneeling in front of my dad as if he was worshipping a god. Dad looked like he had given up asking as he looked uneasily at the hoard of undead in front of him.

"I see. Dad will have a lot to take care of now." (Kumara)

"Umm, Kumara. Can I ask you something?" Pirone suddenly said. I was a bit worried by the hesitation, but told her to continue.

"Weren't you like... 300 years old? I mean shouldn't you be a bit bigger than-" Pirone stopped talking as she met my gaze glaring at her.

 I saw Mjurran quietly move away at the corner of my eyes, but she wasn't my concern now.

"Pirone, would you mind repeating what you just said?" I said with a cold smile which I learned from mom and aunt Velzard. Judging by Pirone's reaction it was working great.

"I- I mean, you look great in that form! Very cute too." (Pirone)

"Really? Thanks Pirone." I said as I stopped glaring at her. Pirone let out a sigh of relief. She should learn some manner, otherwise she won't last long.

"Like Pirone said, I am more than 300 years old. But I can turn into whatever age I want and I really like this one." I explained to them since I'm a kind person. Pirone should feel grateful that I let her get away with that.

"By the way, what are you guys doing here?" (Kumara)

"We were defeated by your father's subordinates and surrendered. We are now waiting for what they will do to us." (Mjurran)

"Your father won't chop off our heads, right? I mean, we surrendered as they told." Pirone said in a worried voice. Just what does she think my father is? A monster?

"Of course he won't! He's not a cruel person like that!" (Kumara)

"Kumara-chan, come over here." Mom called me over, so I said good bye to them and went to her.

 When I reached them, dad was talking with the kijins while mom was looking at them at his side.

"Oh, Kumara-chan. You're here. Guys, this is my daughter, Kumara." Dad introduced me to them once he saw me. They all greeted me warmly and some even bowed which was a bit awkward.

"Kumara-chan, we'll be staying here for a couple of days and then we'll go to the forest, okay?" Mom said to me after the greetings were done. I have never been to forest before, so I was excited at the thought of visiting that place.

"Yes, mom!" I replied excitedly, making mom smile.

"Let's go back to the temple until Testarossa and Ultima comes back." Mom said and we walked away toward the temple, feeling happy and safe.

Meanwhile at Dwargon...

 The night assassin Henrietta almost got a heart attack when somebody tapped her on the shoulder. She wouldn't have been surprised at all if it was usual as she could sense them. However this time was different. She couldn't detect anything from the unknown figure

 She instantly drew out her sword, but it shattered into pieces before it even reached its target. Hiding her surprise, she jumped away, only to face a white haired woman with bewitching crimson eyes.

"Would you mind bringing me to King Gazel? I have a message from my lord." Testarossa said, not even blinking as she destroyed a few knives that Henrietta threw at her.

"Like I would do that to an intruder!" Henrietta's instinct was screaming that this was an unbeatable enemy, but she charged at her opponent with a knife in her hand.

"My, you don't have to be so aggressive. My lord told me not to kill anyone or destroy anything, so there's no need to overreact." Testarossa said with an amused look as she moved to the back of Henrietta in a speed that she couldn't even think of noticing.

"It seems that you're not willing to escort me. That's fine. I didn't really need that in the first place." With that, Testarossa disappeared from the scene, leaving Henrietta dumbfounded.

 It didn't take long for her to snap out of her trance, and once she did, she rushed to the king Gazel's office, only to find him safe with a dumbfounded look on his face and a white envelope in his hand.

 Thinking that she has to take some rest just for a short while, she left the office after bowing to the king and went back to her work with complicated mind.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 4.1K 68
After achieving peace Rimuru was stuck doing paperwork for the last few centuries and was stuck with boredom. Ciel seeing her master's state suggests...
688K 11.5K 73
A man who got reincarnated in the DxD world as Rimuru Tempest.And what he what's is a family that he been wanton. My first ever fanfiction story.
13K 340 9
⚠️PLEASE READ THE FINAL CHAPTER [ANNOUNCEMENT]⚠️ Rimuru and Veldora adopt a newborn slime and named it Adani Tempest. What kind of life will Adani Te...
156K 3.7K 17
This is the story of Rimuru Tempest, he was the strongest being that ever existed and the oldest. he was bored because he was the only one in the voi...