Please Don't Hurt Me

Galing kay mybediscallingmern

"Now be a good girl, Mama's gonna make you feel good". "Yes mommy" For as long as I can remember she's always... Higit pa

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 9 Contd.

2K 83 12
Galing kay mybediscallingmern

(What they're wearing ^^^)

Onika's POV

Me and Bey are having the most fun. We've already played the ring toss game, we kept venting about how bullshit it was, then we played wack-a-moll, then basketball. Which I had no clue she was so good at, I may have lost terribly but she looked so damn sexy when she was shooting.

They her jaw would clench and her eyes would be so focused on the basket. Whoof my panties.

But anyway currently me and Bey are just walking around talking about anything that comes to mind. It feels amazing to have endless conversation with someone, it's a real deal maker for me, and Beyonce ticks all of my boxes. She's beautiful, tall, sweet, smart, loyal, loving and just perfect.

I don't know why she's still single but tall guess that's a win for me. "So what would be your ideal career choice?"

She frowned slightly at my question before answering, "I'm not really sure that I have one." She shrugged continuing to lick her ice cream.

"What do you mean, there must be something that you've always thought of doing?"

"Well when I was a kid I've always dreamt of playing professional basketball, I practised non stop everyday since I was about 3 when my dad introduced me to the game up until I was thirteen..." She trailed off. "Even though I stopped playing I'm still in love with the game. It's all a love that I get to share with my son."

She smiled at the thought and I felt like my heart just skipped a beat. "What happened to your Dad?"

She got quiet and i instantly regretted my question, as I'm about to retract it she answers. "My parents got a diverse when I was around 6, after that I only saw my Dad from time to time, prior the custody agreement they had and then what went from always seeing him to sometimes to then never he just disappeared and I haven't seen him since." She gave me a smile that didn't quiet reach her eyes.

"I'm sorry."

She shook her head. "Its fine it happened a long time ago anyway."

"Why did you stop playing basketball if you don't mind me asking?" She tensed and stopped dead in her tracks. "My mom." Was all she she said before she continued walking again. It seems like her Mom is the problem with a lot of things I can just tell by her shadiness and the weird vibe she's giving off.

"Can I ask one more question?"

"Umm...sure."

"Why do your kids call you Dad instead of Mom?" I ask genuinely curious for what she has to say. "Because I'm Biologically their father." She shrugged.

"Come on, there has to be a little more to then that."

"I'm intersex, I was born with female upper body and a male lower body."

My eyes went wide at that. All this suddenly makes sense now, but I've can't lie that's kinda hot.

"...Nicki." Bey looked at me hurriedly waiting for me to respond. "You are perfect just the way you are, don't let anyone tell you any different."

I'm suddenly being embraced in a pair of strong arms and toned torso, Her vanilla and honey scent invaded my nostrils as I stayed fully immersed in her warmth. My stomach was doing flips at the contact I was having with the taller girl.

Much to my dismay she pulled away and looked me in the eyes, "You have no idea how much that means to me, thank you Nicki."

We stayed looking at each other for what felt like hours, Before my brain could comprehend I smashed my lips onto Beyonce's. I took her a second to respond before she started to kiss back. Our lips moved in perfect sync with the other and it was like the whole world around us just drifted away getting lost in each other's embrace.

I swiped my tongue across her soft lips to which she granted me access immediately and I deepened the misspelling my arms around her neck to which she did the same around waist.

Unknowns POV

This ungrateful brat, what make shed think that she can just blatantly disobey me. Especially with that bitch.
"What do you want us to do next boss?" A voice asked.

"Nothing yet until I tell you too." They nodded and we got ready to drive off.

I'll teach that bitch not to mess with what's mine, your just lucky its not your time right now. "You are not gonna leave me like all the others did. You're mine forever."

I smirked having a good idea on what my plan is to deal with them both.

Time skip (1 month later...)

Nobody's POV

Bet and Nicki have been going strong ever since their first date and have been on 3 more to top it off.

Beyond has never been happier her newfound relationship with Nicki is striving along with her relationship with her sister. Step by step they're are forming an unbreakable bond.

Beyonce even notice that Tina has been real quite lately and has really bothered her as much, which Beyonce could be any happier. Beyond has started going to Onika's house just to chill whenever Nicki had a day off work, and needless to say since their first kiss they can't keep their hands off each other. Every make out session becomes more steamy than the last as they become closer and closer to taking the next step in their relationship.

Mama Carol, Kelly, Lauren and Serayah have grown to absolutely adore Beyonce and the kids and vice versa. Even though they still think Sid and the twins are her siblings and not her biological children. But soon they'll know the truth, Beyonce thought.

"Its your birthday next week sent you excited Bug."

"I mean I guess, it's not really a big deal." I looked at her like she's grown 2 heads. "Of course it's a big deal you're turning 6 Bug you're growing up and your saying it's not a big deal."

She frowned at that, "Its just another day Dad." She shrugged and got up to leave the room. I'll give her some space but we will talk later.

Its Saturday and I'm thinking about asking the kids to the park since we haven't been in a while. Things have been going great recently and it's the most at peace I've ever felt since my Dad left.

I hear my phone ring and I immediately recognise the ring tone since I set a special one just for her.

Bey: hey Nicki what's up?

Nika: I just wanted to see how you were doing.

Bey: Well I'm doing great. Now what's the real reason you called me.

Nicki: does there always have to be a reason can't I just call my baby.

Bey: you know you can call me anytime but I just know you want something, so what is it?

Nicki: fine you got me do you wanna do something now or later.

Bey: I mean laters good, I was just about to go to the park with the kids tho.

Nicki: bring them you know I always want to spend time with my babies.

Bey: that's great meet us at oakdale park in like an hour and if you want you could even bring Rayah with you.

Nicki: aww bey she'd love that. We'll meet y'all there.

Bey: alright see you soon Nika.

I hung up the phone and went to got tell the kids the change of plans. "Guys little change of plan Nikabear and Ray Ray is going to be meeting us at the park."

Their eyes immediately lit up. I'm glad that my kids love Nicki this much because if they didn't I probably wouldn't have agreed to go on a date with her in this first place. My kids always come first.

***

The drive to the park was full of a lot of singing from the kids I never should have let them watch frozen, the amount of times I wanted to jump out the window. We finally arrived and I went to take out the picnic basket filled with food, snacks, drinks and a blanket for the day.

We approach the park and I immediately spot two smurfs sitting down in a bench. How does she manage to always look so beautiful?

"Nikabear! Ray Ray!" The kids screamed running past me. I just chuckled and continued to make my way over there. "Hey Nicki" I gave a hug and a kiss on the cheek to which she rolled her eyes and pull me in to capture my lips. "Don't try that shit again." She slapped my chest in which I smirked, "Yes ma'am" I replied and bent down to Serayah's height and gave her a small kiss on the cheek. "Hows my princess doing?" She blushed and sent me the cutest giggle ever. I smile at that while I see her cheeks get even redder. I feel eyes on me and I see Onika and Sidney glaring at me. I shrugged and said that we should chose a spot to sit.

Onika and I are sitting in down on the picnic blanket watching the kids running around and enjoying themselves. I love moments like these and to hope we get to have more of them, just peace and calmness.

I can't help but admire Onika. She really is the most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on, her deep dimples when she smiles, down to her dark brown eyes and smooth caramel skin.

She was sculpted out of the finest clay with the most care, "What?" She asked.

"You're so damn beautiful." If she was darker you wouldn't see the blush she has on her face.

That's when I was absolutely certain that I'm falling in love with her.

I pulled her in for a deep and passionate kiss giving my all into it hoping that somehow she could even fill a fraction of what I'm feeling.

She moans into the kiss a and I took that as an opportunity to enter my tongue into her mouth.

We fought for dominance, which I won and Onika wrapped her arms around my neck.

I fill my dick twitching in my pants, so I pulled away remembering that we're are still in public and the kids are not far from us.

I looked at Onika to see that her lips were swollen and still had her eyes closed obviously dazed from the kiss.

She opened her eyes filled with lust and something else I couldn't name.

"Wow. That was-"

"Nic?" A voice called out, we turned around to see where the voice came from and came across a man that was that was tall, dark skinned and not that handsome in my opinion.

"Safaree..."

Unedited.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

46.5K 1.6K 47
โI've been hiding this from you but... I am actually a rock starโž โSeungmin, it's 2 am, shut upโž She thought she was no one among all those peopl...
411 157 30
We are told that if it's not perfect it's not enough. We are called insane for breaking every rule. We are told that we should change and only then w...
442 17 1
Think of Me When you're out, when you're out there I'll beg you nice from my knees And when the world treats you way too fairly Well it's a s...
9.7K 575 10
Structure - odd sweetheart "๐’€๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’„๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’Œ๐’†๐’†๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’–๐’‘ ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’†๐’”...